Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 ... 5668 5669
“How much have you been eating?” Alchemist asked.
“How much have you been eating?” Alchemist asked.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Yugi blinked. “I... I ate when we went out with this kids, and when Nibbles made that food for us, and when I needed healing from a battle...”
Yugi blinked. “I... I ate when we went out with this kids, and when Nibbles made that food for us, and when I needed healing from a battle...”
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
“Did you eat at all after we went to Raticate’s though?” Alchemist inquired.
“Did you eat at all after we went to Raticate’s though?” Alchemist inquired.

“N-no,” Yugi admitted.

“N-no,” Yugi admitted.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist sighed.
“I have no idea how malnourished you are from infrequent eating, but I’ll probably have to make the same kind of jellies I have been giving Sugar, except without the preventive treatment and just the multivitamins and mineral supplements, if you don’t want to have an actual healthy eating schedule. Is there something that’s been keeping you from eating? Like stress or sickness?”
Alchemist sighed.
“I have no idea how malnourished you are from infrequent eating, but I’ll probably have to make the same kind of jellies I have been giving Sugar, except without the preventive treatment and just the multivitamins and mineral supplements, if you don’t want to have an actual healthy eating schedule. Is there something that’s been keeping you from eating? Like stress or sickness?”
“I don’t know,” Yugi looked down guiltily. Now that he actually looked at himself, his clothes seemed much looser... Ra, was he really that thin? He thought he just hadn’t been hungry, but... “...I just don’t feel hungry?”
“I don’t know,” Yugi looked down guiltily. Now that he actually looked at himself, his clothes seemed much looser... Ra, was he really that thin? He thought he just hadn’t been hungry, but... “...I just don’t feel hungry?”
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist mentally beat herself up for not noticing herself sooner. But what did she expect? She’s completely useless when it comes to how her boyfriend is or helping him, or so Refract wanted her to believe. And it’s hard to find a convincing argument against it at this point.

“I’m sorry for not coming to you about this sooner. If we got you back to eating regularly, maybe you’ll be able to feel hungry again, since at this point your body likely has gotten used to it,” Alchemist said.
Alchemist mentally beat herself up for not noticing herself sooner. But what did she expect? She’s completely useless when it comes to how her boyfriend is or helping him, or so Refract wanted her to believe. And it’s hard to find a convincing argument against it at this point.

“I’m sorry for not coming to you about this sooner. If we got you back to eating regularly, maybe you’ll be able to feel hungry again, since at this point your body likely has gotten used to it,” Alchemist said.
“D-don’t act like its you’re fault, I know you’re trying to,” he bristled slightly, but then he slacked. “Yeah... yeah I should start eating again. Maybe it has just been me getting used to not eating...”
“D-don’t act like its you’re fault, I know you’re trying to,” he bristled slightly, but then he slacked. “Yeah... yeah I should start eating again. Maybe it has just been me getting used to not eating...”
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Emotion who had been walking by at that moment froze and poked her head in the room they were in

.................Imma tell Sanji if you don't start eating again yugi............
she threatened

The Soymble looked like this
Emotion who had been walking by at that moment froze and poked her head in the room they were in

.................Imma tell Sanji if you don't start eating again yugi............
she threatened

The Soymble looked like this
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Yugi paled significantly. “...please don’t,” he squeaked, very very quietly.
Yugi paled significantly. “...please don’t,” he squeaked, very very quietly.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 ... 5668 5669