Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 ... 5668 5669
Well, Yugi didn’t fear heights. He seemed a lot more used to this- although most of his flights had been on airplanes and not airships, flying international in a vehicle had just become a common consequence of accidentally becoming the ‘best’ gamer in his world.

Honestly the title of King of Games didn’t fit him anymore, he mused. His life, his old life, had ended as soon as Lunala had spoken to him in that coffee shop.

...he wondered why he missed it sometimes.
Well, Yugi didn’t fear heights. He seemed a lot more used to this- although most of his flights had been on airplanes and not airships, flying international in a vehicle had just become a common consequence of accidentally becoming the ‘best’ gamer in his world.

Honestly the title of King of Games didn’t fit him anymore, he mused. His life, his old life, had ended as soon as Lunala had spoken to him in that coffee shop.

...he wondered why he missed it sometimes.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The airships eventually stopped closer to the ground, a block or so away from a mansion. Actually, it looks like this was a fairly wealthy neighborhood, it seemed that here is where the most noteworthy inventors lived.

The airships opened up, and Amana was the first to hop out.
"That's my dad's place over there. He might be home right now too."

She and Alchemist headed right over.
The airships eventually stopped closer to the ground, a block or so away from a mansion. Actually, it looks like this was a fairly wealthy neighborhood, it seemed that here is where the most noteworthy inventors lived.

The airships opened up, and Amana was the first to hop out.
"That's my dad's place over there. He might be home right now too."

She and Alchemist headed right over.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Meta Knight got out, and began gliding after them, gesturing for the Ultimates to follow.

And someone else was watching quietly, from a distance. They were trying to guess what these... uh, animals were doing.
Meta Knight got out, and began gliding after them, gesturing for the Ultimates to follow.

And someone else was watching quietly, from a distance. They were trying to guess what these... uh, animals were doing.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
“Awesome,” Yugi grinned. The Ultimates followed Meta Knight, of course. They all were following Amana.
“Awesome,” Yugi grinned. The Ultimates followed Meta Knight, of course. They all were following Amana.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Eventually, they arrived at Amana's home, and she and Alchemist entered inside.
"Hi Dad," Pidgey greeted an Unfezant with a cybernetic wing and leg. "I'm going to look at Mom's library."
Unfezant nodded. "Go ahead."

While Amana flew off towards the library, and everyone was welcome to investigate with her, Alchemist decided to chat with Unfezant.
"Are you the mission participants my daughter was telling me about?"
Alchemist nodded. "Yes. She asked for help after she was threatened by the cCaws."
"Yes, I know. It's scary that she's out there where they can get her," Unfezant admitted. "But she's growing into her own person now, and I can't protect her myself forever."
Eventually, they arrived at Amana's home, and she and Alchemist entered inside.
"Hi Dad," Pidgey greeted an Unfezant with a cybernetic wing and leg. "I'm going to look at Mom's library."
Unfezant nodded. "Go ahead."

While Amana flew off towards the library, and everyone was welcome to investigate with her, Alchemist decided to chat with Unfezant.
"Are you the mission participants my daughter was telling me about?"
Alchemist nodded. "Yes. She asked for help after she was threatened by the cCaws."
"Yes, I know. It's scary that she's out there where they can get her," Unfezant admitted. "But she's growing into her own person now, and I can't protect her myself forever."
Meta Knight went to investigate.

The trio of Pokémon arrived in some woods not that far from Skeletal Mountain.
“I learned that Magmortar has some business here. If we are lucky, he will arrive soon,” Ceph told them.
“So, it’s another round of The Waiting Game? Perfect.” Memphis growled, with obvious sarcasm.
“C’mon, Mem! Don’t be like that. It’ll be over before you know it: easy peasy!” Wyatt said, the Scorbunny trying to comfort his friend.
Meta Knight went to investigate.

The trio of Pokémon arrived in some woods not that far from Skeletal Mountain.
“I learned that Magmortar has some business here. If we are lucky, he will arrive soon,” Ceph told them.
“So, it’s another round of The Waiting Game? Perfect.” Memphis growled, with obvious sarcasm.
“C’mon, Mem! Don’t be like that. It’ll be over before you know it: easy peasy!” Wyatt said, the Scorbunny trying to comfort his friend.
There was actually a moderately sized collection of books, about ten or so bookshelves worth. There was some fiction books, books on engineering, and a handful of cookbooks of course, but most of it was on Belowearth or mushrooms, not just the ones native to there.

"My mom did tinker a bit, but she liked studying Belowearth and its mushrooms most of all! She's kinda the reason my dad knows how to electrify ingots made from Steel and Flying mushrooms to make airships," Amana said. "If there's any place we can find out about the Order of Belowearth, it's here. Let's look around!"
The Pidgey began scouring the shelves.
There was actually a moderately sized collection of books, about ten or so bookshelves worth. There was some fiction books, books on engineering, and a handful of cookbooks of course, but most of it was on Belowearth or mushrooms, not just the ones native to there.

"My mom did tinker a bit, but she liked studying Belowearth and its mushrooms most of all! She's kinda the reason my dad knows how to electrify ingots made from Steel and Flying mushrooms to make airships," Amana said. "If there's any place we can find out about the Order of Belowearth, it's here. Let's look around!"
The Pidgey began scouring the shelves.
“Your mother certainly must be— have been...?— quite the individual,” Meta Knight commented, looking at the titles of some of the higher shelved books.
“Your mother certainly must be— have been...?— quite the individual,” Meta Knight commented, looking at the titles of some of the higher shelved books.
"Yeah. She was really nice too, she would work with inventors not very good with mushroom combos all the time. Me and my dad miss her, but I'm going to try to make things right and make sure Shiftry doesn't get away with it and hurting other Pokemon," Amana said.

Where Meta Knight might be directly seeing were the following:
Mushrooms in Agriculture
The War on Tochukaso: How a Parasite Went Extinct on the Paras Species in Belowearth
The History of the Order of Belowearth
"Yeah. She was really nice too, she would work with inventors not very good with mushroom combos all the time. Me and my dad miss her, but I'm going to try to make things right and make sure Shiftry doesn't get away with it and hurting other Pokemon," Amana said.

Where Meta Knight might be directly seeing were the following:
Mushrooms in Agriculture
The War on Tochukaso: How a Parasite Went Extinct on the Paras Species in Belowearth
The History of the Order of Belowearth
Yugi and the others were looking around too. Shuichi noticed the same books Meta Knight had observed.

“Might that be the book we need?” He questioned, looking at the History of the Order of Belowearth book.
Yugi and the others were looking around too. Shuichi noticed the same books Meta Knight had observed.

“Might that be the book we need?” He questioned, looking at the History of the Order of Belowearth book.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 ... 5668 5669