Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 ... 5668 5669
The ones of Love who were here had read it as well, and Vivi had written down what could be read
The ones of Love who were here had read it as well, and Vivi had written down what could be read
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Floette mentioned about there might being a book on the Order of Belowearth. I think there might be one in my mom's library, but it's back at my dad's place, and--Zoroark, I know you probably won't like it--but going by airship is the fastest way there since it's at the center of town," Amana said.
"Floette mentioned about there might being a book on the Order of Belowearth. I think there might be one in my mom's library, but it's back at my dad's place, and--Zoroark, I know you probably won't like it--but going by airship is the fastest way there since it's at the center of town," Amana said.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“We’ll live if we have to go on airship.” Makoto Nodded. “I’m sure it won’t be bad at all! Don’t worry!”
“We’ll live if we have to go on airship.” Makoto Nodded. “I’m sure it won’t be bad at all! Don’t worry!”
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"It's actually fun, and they go pretty fast too. The closest airship stop should be right outside."
Amana climbed up the stairs and went outside, as did Alchemist.
"It's actually fun, and they go pretty fast too. The closest airship stop should be right outside."
Amana climbed up the stairs and went outside, as did Alchemist.
The group had gone outside as well
The group had gone outside as well
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Amana counted in her head how many airships they'll need, and pressed a button a few times. She waited as enough mini-airships to transport all of them began flying towards them, landing by their side.

Alchemist thought it impressive that these seem to be entirely automated, as she climbed into one of the airships. Amana was small enough that she could enter the one the Delphox occupied, and still have room for three more medium Pokémon or one medium-sized Pokémon and one large.
Amana counted in her head how many airships they'll need, and pressed a button a few times. She waited as enough mini-airships to transport all of them began flying towards them, landing by their side.

Alchemist thought it impressive that these seem to be entirely automated, as she climbed into one of the airships. Amana was small enough that she could enter the one the Delphox occupied, and still have room for three more medium Pokémon or one medium-sized Pokémon and one large.
Meta Knight got into another airship, out of politeness. If this didn’t remind him of the Halberd...
Meta Knight got into another airship, out of politeness. If this didn’t remind him of the Halberd...
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Yugi, of course, got on the airship Alchemist was on. The three Ultimates all decided to join Meta Knight. Staying together was the best option yknow?
Yugi, of course, got on the airship Alchemist was on. The three Ultimates all decided to join Meta Knight. Staying together was the best option yknow?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Vivi had gotten onto the airship that Yugi was on, and the others had gotten into a seperate airship
Vivi had gotten onto the airship that Yugi was on, and the others had gotten into a seperate airship
Once everyone was boarded, the glass domes automatically closed over everyone, and the airships were off.

Alchemist had flown at great heights before, actually a lot of times ever since she had been mutated by Wasabi Sauce. But doing it in the comfort of a compact vehicle was a first, and the views of the buildings around them and the streets below was an impressive one. Though this might be a living hell for those who fear heights.
Once everyone was boarded, the glass domes automatically closed over everyone, and the airships were off.

Alchemist had flown at great heights before, actually a lot of times ever since she had been mutated by Wasabi Sauce. But doing it in the comfort of a compact vehicle was a first, and the views of the buildings around them and the streets below was an impressive one. Though this might be a living hell for those who fear heights.
1 2 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 ... 5668 5669