Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 ... 5668 5669
"Okay."
And then Kadabra used Teleport to leave.
"Okay."
And then Kadabra used Teleport to leave.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“Hey, you alright?” Ryoko turned towards Yugi now.

“Y-Yeah...” growled Yugi tiredly. “That was luck. Thanks for helping me out there.”

“No prob! I’m just glad you’re alive, Yugi.”

“Yeah...” he murmured. “I guess... I should get back now...”

“You know,” Ryoko mused, “you really shouldn’t let that happen. All those evil people... it’d be bad if they got their hands on a big guy like you, y’know? I bet if you went ahead and got the preemptive strike they wouldn’t even know what hit em!”

“You’d think so, huh...”

Yugi just went ahead and warped the both of them out, deciding to leave that thought in the back of his mind.
“Hey, you alright?” Ryoko turned towards Yugi now.

“Y-Yeah...” growled Yugi tiredly. “That was luck. Thanks for helping me out there.”

“No prob! I’m just glad you’re alive, Yugi.”

“Yeah...” he murmured. “I guess... I should get back now...”

“You know,” Ryoko mused, “you really shouldn’t let that happen. All those evil people... it’d be bad if they got their hands on a big guy like you, y’know? I bet if you went ahead and got the preemptive strike they wouldn’t even know what hit em!”

“You’d think so, huh...”

Yugi just went ahead and warped the both of them out, deciding to leave that thought in the back of his mind.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Meanwhile, Dark Enchantress felt the strong amount of dark magic from even here in the rest area.

That stupid girl tried to use the Scarlet Curse without training again, did she? One of these days, her carelessness was going to kill her. And Dark Enchantress would find it such a pity to let such talent go to waste.
Meanwhile, Dark Enchantress felt the strong amount of dark magic from even here in the rest area.

That stupid girl tried to use the Scarlet Curse without training again, did she? One of these days, her carelessness was going to kill her. And Dark Enchantress would find it such a pity to let such talent go to waste.
Some of Phantom's charges are currently in the main area
Some of Phantom's charges are currently in the main area
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Eventually, Yugi had stumbled through the portal.

...Dr. Mario was going to kill him, if Alchemist didn’t kill him first. Going out there today had been a bad idea. He was such an idiot...
Eventually, Yugi had stumbled through the portal.

...Dr. Mario was going to kill him, if Alchemist didn’t kill him first. Going out there today had been a bad idea. He was such an idiot...
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist had twitched in her sleep in the medical wing, still sleeping off the exhaustion of maintaining a Scarlet Curse.

Gaeal doubted she would give Cyrenar the time of day at all whenever she wakes up. The female Altmer herself isn't particularly worried about him conjuring himself out. The ROTF will kill him before he could raise his arm if he tries it, and she made for certain to inform him of that fact.
Alchemist had twitched in her sleep in the medical wing, still sleeping off the exhaustion of maintaining a Scarlet Curse.

Gaeal doubted she would give Cyrenar the time of day at all whenever she wakes up. The female Altmer herself isn't particularly worried about him conjuring himself out. The ROTF will kill him before he could raise his arm if he tries it, and she made for certain to inform him of that fact.
He decided he’d just go into the medical wing and let the council decide his fate. He was a bit distressed to see Alchemist unconscious.
He decided he’d just go into the medical wing and let the council decide his fate. He was a bit distressed to see Alchemist unconscious.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Gaeal had exited the medical wing at this point, so she couldn't explain what happened.

Dr. Mario had looked up to see the duelist's state though.
"...What happened-a this time."
Gaeal had exited the medical wing at this point, so she couldn't explain what happened.

Dr. Mario had looked up to see the duelist's state though.
"...What happened-a this time."
Yugi coughed. “Uhhhh, I got in a fight with a huge Kadabra and got unlucky?” He offered meekly, already shrinking away.
Yugi coughed. “Uhhhh, I got in a fight with a huge Kadabra and got unlucky?” He offered meekly, already shrinking away.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Dr. Mario decided to scold him but not be scathing.
"And right-a after you injured your-a foot too, and you probably-a haven't let it-a fully heal. I understand-a it's my job-a but you need-a to learn to be more-a careful.
If you-a keep this-a up, I'll have to force-a you to stay here until all-a your wounds recover.
"

He was already getting the supplies for the proper medical treatment.
Dr. Mario decided to scold him but not be scathing.
"And right-a after you injured your-a foot too, and you probably-a haven't let it-a fully heal. I understand-a it's my job-a but you need-a to learn to be more-a careful.
If you-a keep this-a up, I'll have to force-a you to stay here until all-a your wounds recover.
"

He was already getting the supplies for the proper medical treatment.
1 2 ... 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 ... 5668 5669