Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 5668 5669
Mario ran to punch the Cerebus in the one of the snouts with Thunder Punch. On top of the existing attacks, the head recoiled in pain with a loud whine.

"That's Cerebus! My team fought that, and it had the faces of Mire, Bison, and Novakob, but what is it doing here?"
"The Beacon of Hope must have brought it here, another Fragment would make things difficult for it-"

Gaster was interrupted by Cerebus barging in, absolutely destroying the entrance.
"Just stall it!" the Aerodactyl shouted, "The nightmare is about to collapse."

Mario jumped up to use High Jump Kick on the middle head. Eight shifted into the Fighting-type to use Multi-Strike of the same type on the body, and Celandine helped everyone out with Tailwind to boost their speed.
Mario ran to punch the Cerebus in the one of the snouts with Thunder Punch. On top of the existing attacks, the head recoiled in pain with a loud whine.

"That's Cerebus! My team fought that, and it had the faces of Mire, Bison, and Novakob, but what is it doing here?"
"The Beacon of Hope must have brought it here, another Fragment would make things difficult for it-"

Gaster was interrupted by Cerebus barging in, absolutely destroying the entrance.
"Just stall it!" the Aerodactyl shouted, "The nightmare is about to collapse."

Mario jumped up to use High Jump Kick on the middle head. Eight shifted into the Fighting-type to use Multi-Strike of the same type on the body, and Celandine helped everyone out with Tailwind to boost their speed.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Arietta used Hurricane and Pepper used Brick Break at about the same time, and Cagney and Hilda did a combined Petal Dance and Air Slash
Arietta used Hurricane and Pepper used Brick Break at about the same time, and Cagney and Hilda did a combined Petal Dance and Air Slash
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
After thanking Celandine, Yugi went after the Cerebus again, setting a trap with Toxic Spikes and then using Energy Ball.

Paravoina let go of Kyo, and after he stumbled a brief moment he caught himself, recognized the situation, and used Mud Bomb on Cerebus.

"*I know you can break this nightmare,*" ParaLlel said to Morrin. "*But it has to be you. Please, your friends are counting on you to break out of this. We all are.*"
After thanking Celandine, Yugi went after the Cerebus again, setting a trap with Toxic Spikes and then using Energy Ball.

Paravoina let go of Kyo, and after he stumbled a brief moment he caught himself, recognized the situation, and used Mud Bomb on Cerebus.

"*I know you can break this nightmare,*" ParaLlel said to Morrin. "*But it has to be you. Please, your friends are counting on you to break out of this. We all are.*"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The Cerebus recoiled from the onslaught of attacks. Rumbling a low growl, it charged at Team Starry Flower, the mouth of the middle head opening to clamp its jaws down. "No! It's gonna hurt them!" Morrin quickly ran in front of the two Cuphead bosses, opening her arms wide. Cerebus bit down on the female Mii, throwing the head up before throwing her into the ground hard. Before it could finish her off, the nightmare collapsed bringing everyone back to the Pit of Despair. Gaster looked down at the Eevee, who Mario guessed was the female from before, albeit in white and blue vestments. "This is not good," he remarked. Mario looked closer, the vestments were torn and there was red slowly spreading through the cloth. The Aerodactyl looked at the others. "Leave her to me, I am going to bring her to Houndoom or Aron." *** The number of corrupted Pokemon were quickly dwindling, and all of the cocoons were gone outright. Around the area the UT Crew were searching, there was Vivilion, pleading with a corrupted Butterfree. "Butterfree, honey. It's me, Vivilion don't you remember me?" Butterfree just stared at his wife blankly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SSK4mn4.png[/img]
The Cerebus recoiled from the onslaught of attacks. Rumbling a low growl, it charged at Team Starry Flower, the mouth of the middle head opening to clamp its jaws down.
"No! It's gonna hurt them!"
Morrin quickly ran in front of the two Cuphead bosses, opening her arms wide. Cerebus bit down on the female Mii, throwing the head up before throwing her into the ground hard. Before it could finish her off, the nightmare collapsed bringing everyone back to the Pit of Despair.

Gaster looked down at the Eevee, who Mario guessed was the female from before, albeit in white and blue vestments.
"This is not good," he remarked.
Mario looked closer, the vestments were torn and there was red slowly spreading through the cloth.
The Aerodactyl looked at the others. "Leave her to me, I am going to bring her to Houndoom or Aron."

The number of corrupted Pokemon were quickly dwindling, and all of the cocoons were gone outright.

Around the area the UT Crew were searching, there was Vivilion, pleading with a corrupted Butterfree.
"Butterfree, honey. It's me, Vivilion don't you remember me?"
Butterfree just stared at his wife blankly.
SSK4mn4.png
Lucky shook her head as Paravoina left her. "What..."

"I can help you!" Yugi called after Gaster, following him. Kyo went after some of the other corrupted Pokemon.

Odd and Rem were by them. "Shouldn't we attack Butterfree? That should get him back to his senses, right?"
Lucky shook her head as Paravoina left her. "What..."

"I can help you!" Yugi called after Gaster, following him. Kyo went after some of the other corrupted Pokemon.

Odd and Rem were by them. "Shouldn't we attack Butterfree? That should get him back to his senses, right?"
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Butterfree seemed to go ahead and use Confusion on Vivilion, not being able to recognize her in his current state. She barely fluttered out of the way, continuing to plead with him.
Butterfree seemed to go ahead and use Confusion on Vivilion, not being able to recognize her in his current state. She barely fluttered out of the way, continuing to plead with him.
Blaiz used Ember on Butterfree to try to snap him out of his corruption
Blaiz used Ember on Butterfree to try to snap him out of his corruption
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
After looking at each other, Odd decided to make the hard decision. "Miss Villivion, we have to fight him at least a little bit! We'll try not to hurt him very much, but we have no choice!" he then ran at Butterfree with Bite.
After looking at each other, Odd decided to make the hard decision. "Miss Villivion, we have to fight him at least a little bit! We'll try not to hurt him very much, but we have no choice!" he then ran at Butterfree with Bite.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
What? Blaiz is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Blaiz has evolved into Salazzle!
What? Blaiz is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Blaiz has evolved into Salazzle!
Butterfree was flung back by the attacks. Emitting a distorted cry, the corrupted Bug-type fluttered right above Blaiz, sprinkling a greenish powder.
"He's using Sleep Powder!" Vivilion shouted.
Butterfree was flung back by the attacks. Emitting a distorted cry, the corrupted Bug-type fluttered right above Blaiz, sprinkling a greenish powder.
"He's using Sleep Powder!" Vivilion shouted.
1 2 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 5668 5669