Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 5668 5669
Yugi nodded and went into the cocoon, lad to get out of the purple landscape.

"*The Fragment of Fate,*" ParaLlel stated blankly.

"*Yes. She is. Beacon took her when she came.*" A possessed Kyo responded, just as blank.

"*We have to save her from this nightmare.*" One nodded at the other, and they both went over to see the 'Fragment of Fate'.

Yugi looked concerned for them. "Are... Are they alright?"
Yugi nodded and went into the cocoon, lad to get out of the purple landscape.

"*The Fragment of Fate,*" ParaLlel stated blankly.

"*Yes. She is. Beacon took her when she came.*" A possessed Kyo responded, just as blank.

"*We have to save her from this nightmare.*" One nodded at the other, and they both went over to see the 'Fragment of Fate'.

Yugi looked concerned for them. "Are... Are they alright?"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Gaster with them. Though he was speaking in that strange eldritch language, he was sounding nowhere as blank as Lucky and Kyo, though his tone seemed to carry seriousness.
"I had detected her presence within the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon outer world, and we were about to observe within the Realm when she disappeared off the map. So this is where she had gone."*
The Aerodactyl leaned over the Mii.
"Hello! Do you happen to be Morrin?"
She looked up. "...What are you doing here? Don't you know you're in Karkaton? It's pretty close to the Dark Lord's castle, if you don't leave he'll steal your face like Haunter, DeeMan, and Uarux."
She glanced over to the three faceless Miis, the male Warrior, female Cleric, and male Imp respectively.
"As for me...it's too late for me now. I've failed all of my friends when they got kidnapped by the Dark Lord, and now they're all probably faceless..."

Mario couldn't tell what was creepier, the faceless humanoids or the tone of voices for Lucky and Kyo.

* Translation: "I had detected her presence within the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon outer world, and we were about to observe within the Realm when she disappeared off the map. So this is where she had gone."
Gaster with them. Though he was speaking in that strange eldritch language, he was sounding nowhere as blank as Lucky and Kyo, though his tone seemed to carry seriousness.
"I had detected her presence within the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon outer world, and we were about to observe within the Realm when she disappeared off the map. So this is where she had gone."*
The Aerodactyl leaned over the Mii.
"Hello! Do you happen to be Morrin?"
She looked up. "...What are you doing here? Don't you know you're in Karkaton? It's pretty close to the Dark Lord's castle, if you don't leave he'll steal your face like Haunter, DeeMan, and Uarux."
She glanced over to the three faceless Miis, the male Warrior, female Cleric, and male Imp respectively.
"As for me...it's too late for me now. I've failed all of my friends when they got kidnapped by the Dark Lord, and now they're all probably faceless..."

Mario couldn't tell what was creepier, the faceless humanoids or the tone of voices for Lucky and Kyo.

* Translation: "I had detected her presence within the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon outer world, and we were about to observe within the Realm when she disappeared off the map. So this is where she had gone."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Sky, Pepper, and Arietta soon entered the cocoon
Sky, Pepper, and Arietta soon entered the cocoon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Crystal decided to bake cookies after she cried again for no reason.
Nightshade was a bit creeped out, but she silently watched the exchange happening.
Crystal decided to bake cookies after she cried again for no reason.
Nightshade was a bit creeped out, but she silently watched the exchange happening.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
(Tmw you don't have windings support on mobile so it shows up as normal font)

ParaLlel got down beside her. "*Your friends.... This may look bad. But you have to believe me when I say that this is only a dream. Your friends are fine. Trust in u- me.*"

Possessed-Kyo rolled his eyes. ParaLlel most likely wasn't helping, but he wasn't going to stop her from trying.
(Tmw you don't have windings support on mobile so it shows up as normal font)

ParaLlel got down beside her. "*Your friends.... This may look bad. But you have to believe me when I say that this is only a dream. Your friends are fine. Trust in u- me.*"

Possessed-Kyo rolled his eyes. ParaLlel most likely wasn't helping, but he wasn't going to stop her from trying.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I don't get it, I don't remember falling asleep."
"This is not a typical dream," Gaster told her.

Mario was watching the flames, which had started slowing significantly and even shrinked. Getting her out of the nightmare would probably be easy.
He could hear loud barking from the wasteland outside, which seemed to catch Team Gulls's attention too. But it's probably nothing.
"I don't get it, I don't remember falling asleep."
"This is not a typical dream," Gaster told her.

Mario was watching the flames, which had started slowing significantly and even shrinked. Getting her out of the nightmare would probably be easy.
He could hear loud barking from the wasteland outside, which seemed to catch Team Gulls's attention too. But it's probably nothing.
"Um... did you hear that?" Yugi asked in a whisper to Mario. He seemed relatively concerned.

"*Do you remember anything before you came to where you are now? Like maybe being dragged down by purple tendrils? A chilling voice that resembled death? Being something... not exactly normal?*" Possessed-Kyo asked her, hoping to jar her memory.
"Um... did you hear that?" Yugi asked in a whisper to Mario. He seemed relatively concerned.

"*Do you remember anything before you came to where you are now? Like maybe being dragged down by purple tendrils? A chilling voice that resembled death? Being something... not exactly normal?*" Possessed-Kyo asked her, hoping to jar her memory.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I remember being a weird fox being. I found a town, and I got dragged down when I started walking towards it," Morrin said, seemingly beginning to remember. "What happened to me, and why did I end up here?"
The flames were completely gone by this point.

"Yeah, I did-a, but maybe it's-a-"
Something swiped at him. Mario's breath was knocked out of him as he hit the wall, standing to his feet to observe whoever .

There was a massive canine with awkwardly bent limbs right outside the entrance, wearing a spiked collar. Somehow fitting into that were three canine heads, a face imprinted on the flat foreheads of each one. It was snarling, and one of its heads tried to push its snout through the entrance that was too large for it, biting for one of the morsels inside.
"I remember being a weird fox being. I found a town, and I got dragged down when I started walking towards it," Morrin said, seemingly beginning to remember. "What happened to me, and why did I end up here?"
The flames were completely gone by this point.

"Yeah, I did-a, but maybe it's-a-"
Something swiped at him. Mario's breath was knocked out of him as he hit the wall, standing to his feet to observe whoever .

There was a massive canine with awkwardly bent limbs right outside the entrance, wearing a spiked collar. Somehow fitting into that were three canine heads, a face imprinted on the flat foreheads of each one. It was snarling, and one of its heads tried to push its snout through the entrance that was too large for it, biting for one of the morsels inside.
Oh jeez. That wasn't good. "I guess this is a monster of this person's world... It's so creepy!" Yugi shuddered, getting into a battle stance. "We need to keep it away from her! Okay, here goes!" he used Dark Pulse to try and stave away the hungry snout of the Cerebus.

ParaLlel seemed to hesitate slightly, but knew Morrin would need to learn. "You were turned into a Pokemon and sent to this world to help save it. However, a being known as Beacon got to you before we could, and dragged you into its dimension of nightmares."
Oh jeez. That wasn't good. "I guess this is a monster of this person's world... It's so creepy!" Yugi shuddered, getting into a battle stance. "We need to keep it away from her! Okay, here goes!" he used Dark Pulse to try and stave away the hungry snout of the Cerebus.

ParaLlel seemed to hesitate slightly, but knew Morrin would need to learn. "You were turned into a Pokemon and sent to this world to help save it. However, a being known as Beacon got to you before we could, and dragged you into its dimension of nightmares."
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Yugi, i'll help you out here." Nightshade used shadow ball on Cerebus.

The UT crew was still looking around the pit of despair for someone who might need help.
Crystal was watching the orgins of timetale and crying again.
"Yugi, i'll help you out here." Nightshade used shadow ball on Cerebus.

The UT crew was still looking around the pit of despair for someone who might need help.
Crystal was watching the orgins of timetale and crying again.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 5668 5669