Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5668 5669
"Yeah, we left like 2 days ago, we couldn't come back till now," Ace said as he looked around

"where is everyone?, if they were going to our outer world they would have called us via transmitter snail or sent a mail through the post"
"Yeah, we left like 2 days ago, we couldn't come back till now," Ace said as he looked around

"where is everyone?, if they were going to our outer world they would have called us via transmitter snail or sent a mail through the post"
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Ness looked down for a moment, before managing to say...
•...They... They were frozen in ice. This jellyfish almost drowned them... knocked them all unconscious...
•I tried to stop her, but... she took them...
The kid had to stop. He was going to cry if he kept it up.

•I’m really sorry.
Ness looked down for a moment, before managing to say...
•...They... They were frozen in ice. This jellyfish almost drowned them... knocked them all unconscious...
•I tried to stop her, but... she took them...
The kid had to stop. He was going to cry if he kept it up.

•I’m really sorry.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
that downed it. It too, was inedible.

In the ensuing silence, a whisper of a song blew through the tattered sails.

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can be, set them free in the water from which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully fleshed, and it begins anew.

Without respect, they will return
And with a mourning cry on you they will turn.
Their bones tarnished, their bodies singed
They will only find rest in ultimate revenge.

---

And Yugi very much believed in himself at this very moment, staggering with the ball but managing to get a hold on it. He wrapped his tails around it and bolted.
that downed it. It too, was inedible.

In the ensuing silence, a whisper of a song blew through the tattered sails.

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can be, set them free in the water from which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully fleshed, and it begins anew.

Without respect, they will return
And with a mourning cry on you they will turn.
Their bones tarnished, their bodies singed
They will only find rest in ultimate revenge.

---

And Yugi very much believed in himself at this very moment, staggering with the ball but managing to get a hold on it. He wrapped his tails around it and bolted.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Vivi, after getting a gud amount of treasure, went bacc through the portal, went through the Cobalt portal, and nyoomed towards Silver City
Vivi, after getting a gud amount of treasure, went bacc through the portal, went through the Cobalt portal, and nyoomed towards Silver City
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Eventually, everything was gathered up, and the kiddos and Magearna warped back on to the ship.

Luxray grimaced, glaring at Missy.
"This is YOUR fault. Jolteon, take the helm and take the ship to the closest black market for repairs. I gotta deal with a stupid Pokemon who REFUSED TO EAT HER FOOD AND NEARLY GOT US ALL KILLED FOR IT."

With a yelp from the Delphox, Luxray dragged her below deck.
Eventually, everything was gathered up, and the kiddos and Magearna warped back on to the ship.

Luxray grimaced, glaring at Missy.
"This is YOUR fault. Jolteon, take the helm and take the ship to the closest black market for repairs. I gotta deal with a stupid Pokemon who REFUSED TO EAT HER FOOD AND NEARLY GOT US ALL KILLED FOR IT."

With a yelp from the Delphox, Luxray dragged her below deck.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Parable chirped, flapping her wings when they got back on board. She seemed happy, but Parable S was still an g ry.
Parable chirped, flapping her wings when they got back on board. She seemed happy, but Parable S was still an g ry.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Both froze in place at hearing this.

What....

WHAT!?

Immediately Aces shoulders burst into flames, before he could storm off however Sabo with out fear put a hand on his older brothers shoulder.

The flames carefully licked around his hand, but didnt damage it

"Calm down, if we blindly rush we wont be able to find them, we need a plan" Sabo said, though from his tone of voice one could tell he was just as ticked off.

"Thank you Ness, you tried thats all we can ask for, did you catch her name?, hkw did she look like?" Sabo asked calmly, poor kid looked about ready to cry, he didnt want to push the poor kid but they needed all the information they could get.

Just as the mini ammit made it the door burst open and Azuro rushed in looking around franticlly. He pulled at his antenna when he saw the glass case smashed "****!!, ****, ****!!! ZUTAS GONNA KILL US!!!, DENIES ALARM THE GAURDS!! QUICKLY LOCK DOWN THE WHOLE CASTLE, OUR *****!! ARE ON THE LINE!!" Azuro shouted as he ran back out of the room.
Both froze in place at hearing this.

What....

WHAT!?

Immediately Aces shoulders burst into flames, before he could storm off however Sabo with out fear put a hand on his older brothers shoulder.

The flames carefully licked around his hand, but didnt damage it

"Calm down, if we blindly rush we wont be able to find them, we need a plan" Sabo said, though from his tone of voice one could tell he was just as ticked off.

"Thank you Ness, you tried thats all we can ask for, did you catch her name?, hkw did she look like?" Sabo asked calmly, poor kid looked about ready to cry, he didnt want to push the poor kid but they needed all the information they could get.

Just as the mini ammit made it the door burst open and Azuro rushed in looking around franticlly. He pulled at his antenna when he saw the glass case smashed "****!!, ****, ****!!! ZUTAS GONNA KILL US!!!, DENIES ALARM THE GAURDS!! QUICKLY LOCK DOWN THE WHOLE CASTLE, OUR *****!! ARE ON THE LINE!!" Azuro shouted as he ran back out of the room.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Vivi eventually ran into Chili Pepper

"Excuse me, miss?"

"What... what do you want?"

"I need your help to rescue one of my friends-"

"I'm not helpin' you and you're not gonna make-"

... Vivi yeeted the treasure in front of Chili Pepper

"Ok fine, where is he?"
Vivi eventually ran into Chili Pepper

"Excuse me, miss?"

"What... what do you want?"

"I need your help to rescue one of my friends-"

"I'm not helpin' you and you're not gonna make-"

... Vivi yeeted the treasure in front of Chili Pepper

"Ok fine, where is he?"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
•When she got mad, she got all spiky... and she used a necklace to take them all away. That’s all I can remember.
•When she got mad, she got all spiky... and she used a necklace to take them all away. That’s all I can remember.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Ok that didnt help very much, but a sense of uneasyness hung around them.

"how did the neckless look?" Sabo asked, his own neckless was hanging around his neck, shinning under the light of the room.
Ok that didnt help very much, but a sense of uneasyness hung around them.

"how did the neckless look?" Sabo asked, his own neckless was hanging around his neck, shinning under the light of the room.
1 2 ... 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5668 5669