Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669
Luigi's head did an 180 from being slapped.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-wait."
He turned his head back to the front without problem. So, it seems he twist his head around like this, just like an owl.
Luigi's head did an 180 from being slapped.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-wait."
He turned his head back to the front without problem. So, it seems he twist his head around like this, just like an owl.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"I think that would be a great idea!" Yugi replied to Flammea.

'Besides,' he thought to himself, 'Maybe I can figure out what happened to the Pharaoh while we're searching.'

"It's nice to meet you all," Sibia seemed to emphasize all a bit more than needed, while giving Aether another pointed look. Yugi noticed this, but, still slightly intimidated by the bigger snake, thought it wise not to ask what the problem was.
"I think that would be a great idea!" Yugi replied to Flammea.

'Besides,' he thought to himself, 'Maybe I can figure out what happened to the Pharaoh while we're searching.'

"It's nice to meet you all," Sibia seemed to emphasize all a bit more than needed, while giving Aether another pointed look. Yugi noticed this, but, still slightly intimidated by the bigger snake, thought it wise not to ask what the problem was.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Will anyone notice that I'm here?"
Remote glances over the group.
TD then notices that GB iS 5 FEET TALLER THAN HER, and falls over, surprised.
"What?"
Golf Ball is confused. Why doesn't she notice that she's a Type Null, the world may never know.
"Will anyone notice that I'm here?"
Remote glances over the group.
TD then notices that GB iS 5 FEET TALLER THAN HER, and falls over, surprised.
"What?"
Golf Ball is confused. Why doesn't she notice that she's a Type Null, the world may never know.
Suddenly, Tail was dive bombing after his glasses, and a Sun Stone that he was carrying and trying not to drop.

"Help Me!!!" he screamed.
Suddenly, Tail was dive bombing after his glasses, and a Sun Stone that he was carrying and trying not to drop.

"Help Me!!!" he screamed.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Mario jumped, at least as high as he can without his normal leaping abilities, and was unable to make it.

Luigi tried to catch the Sun Stone, but heavily miscalculated where it will fall. Looks like that stone's not gonna be saved.

"I guess we can start looking. Golf Ball, that's your name, right? Do you see anything?"

From a tall Pokemon's point of view, there are a cluster of building about several yards off.
Mario jumped, at least as high as he can without his normal leaping abilities, and was unable to make it.

Luigi tried to catch the Sun Stone, but heavily miscalculated where it will fall. Looks like that stone's not gonna be saved.

"I guess we can start looking. Golf Ball, that's your name, right? Do you see anything?"

From a tall Pokemon's point of view, there are a cluster of building about several yards off.
What?! Daisy is evolving!
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="ThePhantomWolf" date="2018-04-20 20:31:56" ] What?! Daisy is evolving! [/quote] Congratulations! Your Daisy has evolved into Lilligant!
ThePhantomWolf wrote on 2018-04-20 20:31:56:
Congratulations! Your Daisy has evolved into Lilligant!
"Well, yeah. I see a few buildings over there."
"Wait, maybe my team could be over there!'
Without a responce, GB runs off towards the buildings.
Hey, wait up! We're not as fast as you!
"Wait for us please!"
The two Eevee run off after the Type Null.
"Well, yeah. I see a few buildings over there."
"Wait, maybe my team could be over there!'
Without a responce, GB runs off towards the buildings.
Hey, wait up! We're not as fast as you!
"Wait for us please!"
The two Eevee run off after the Type Null.
Yugi sees Remote and waves, before hearing the bird Pokemon above them scream. "Ah!" he wasn't able to reach the glasses or the the stone in time, and could only watch helplessly as it landed smack onto Daisy's face.

"Ow," he cringed. That had to hurt.

Then he saw her glowing, and change form into a larger Pokemon. 'Is she a level monster?' he wondered to himself, though it was quite obvious that no Yugi. She is not a level monster.

Sibia observed the others run off before following after them herself. She knew the others would follow.
Yugi sees Remote and waves, before hearing the bird Pokemon above them scream. "Ah!" he wasn't able to reach the glasses or the the stone in time, and could only watch helplessly as it landed smack onto Daisy's face.

"Ow," he cringed. That had to hurt.

Then he saw her glowing, and change form into a larger Pokemon. 'Is she a level monster?' he wondered to himself, though it was quite obvious that no Yugi. She is not a level monster.

Sibia observed the others run off before following after them herself. She knew the others would follow.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The two Inkling-Eevee looked at each other before making a mad dash in the direction of potential civilization.

Mario checked on Daisy. "Are you-a okay--WOAH!"
The Torchic was caught by surprise from the Pokemon glowing and growing much larger.
Luigi was just gawking at the whole spectacle.
The two Inkling-Eevee looked at each other before making a mad dash in the direction of potential civilization.

Mario checked on Daisy. "Are you-a okay--WOAH!"
The Torchic was caught by surprise from the Pokemon glowing and growing much larger.
Luigi was just gawking at the whole spectacle.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669