Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 ... 5668 5669
Team Bluepasta began to eat after choosing their favorite food.

Jeff didn't seem that interested in the food, instead, he was eyeing that nice looking glass vase sitting on top of the fridge

Team Bluepasta began to eat after choosing their favorite food.

Jeff didn't seem that interested in the food, instead, he was eyeing that nice looking glass vase sitting on top of the fridge

Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Shiro continues smirking at the group

Vivi, Fawkes, and Mystery tried ignoring her
Shiro continues smirking at the group

Vivi, Fawkes, and Mystery tried ignoring her
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
And Kaito was eyeing Jeff, as Kokichi was busy trying to stuff his face.

I can understand that. Even if my mom’s busy all the time, I’m still grateful to have her y’know? Yugi agreed. It is nice to have someone like that.
And Kaito was eyeing Jeff, as Kokichi was busy trying to stuff his face.

I can understand that. Even if my mom’s busy all the time, I’m still grateful to have her y’know? Yugi agreed. It is nice to have someone like that.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
yeah, oh hey you humgry? joey asked as Anubis eyed the food, oof ahe made Joeys favorite....

yeah, oh hey you humgry? joey asked as Anubis eyed the food, oof ahe made Joeys favorite....

Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Ten. Probably the fastest to a death she had so far.

Alchemist wanted to pass out, she really did. But that won't stop Richard from torturing her to death again, and plus she feared breaking the concentration she's maintaining to keep all the pain from reaching the other side.
Ten. Probably the fastest to a death she had so far.

Alchemist wanted to pass out, she really did. But that won't stop Richard from torturing her to death again, and plus she feared breaking the concentration she's maintaining to keep all the pain from reaching the other side.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I can’t exactly BE hungry, Yugi pointed out with a tired chuckle. But I think you’re hungry, right? Go ahead, we’re sort of the same person right now anyways.
I can’t exactly BE hungry, Yugi pointed out with a tired chuckle. But I think you’re hungry, right? Go ahead, we’re sort of the same person right now anyways.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
alright, thanks pal and Anubis pretty much inhaled food.

After a few moments ink and her son came back with tickets "everyone ready to go?" She asked with a smile

Anubis had pretty mucj finished at that point.

Team blupasta were ready too.
alright, thanks pal and Anubis pretty much inhaled food.

After a few moments ink and her son came back with tickets "everyone ready to go?" She asked with a smile

Anubis had pretty mucj finished at that point.

Team blupasta were ready too.
Hero was ready to head out too.
Hero was ready to head out too.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Vivi, Mystery, Fawkes, and Shiromori were ready

Meanwhile, in Permafrost Town, Moyashi was still doin a F L A T
Vivi, Mystery, Fawkes, and Shiromori were ready

Meanwhile, in Permafrost Town, Moyashi was still doin a F L A T
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Alright then, everyo e take a ticket" she said as she went around and handed them all a ticket, starting with hero cookie.

For a simple ticket it was pretty awesomely detailed.

"Alright then, everyo e take a ticket" she said as she went around and handed them all a ticket, starting with hero cookie.

For a simple ticket it was pretty awesomely detailed.

1 2 ... 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 ... 5668 5669