Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669
(ok, thanks for pointing that out!)

Aether cast a look at the other Dratini, seeming to show dislike for her.

Puff finally woke up, and immediately greeted the others.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" she exclaimed, excited about meeting everyone, "I'm Puff and I'm---"

"Seriously, Puff," Daisy interrupted the Hoppip, "No offense, but I don't think that's the best way to introduce yourself to a croud..."
(ok, thanks for pointing that out!)

Aether cast a look at the other Dratini, seeming to show dislike for her.

Puff finally woke up, and immediately greeted the others.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" she exclaimed, excited about meeting everyone, "I'm Puff and I'm---"

"Seriously, Puff," Daisy interrupted the Hoppip, "No offense, but I don't think that's the best way to introduce yourself to a croud..."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Banksii's left ear twitched. "Well, I'm Banksii, and this is my best friend Flammea."
"Hey." Flammea gave a nervous wave of a paw.

"I'm-a Mario!" Mario introduced himself. He ruffled his yellow-orange wings a little. He was still feeling uncomfortable in such a foreign body.
"And-a I'm Luigi!" the owl said. He noticed a blue fox Pokemon nearby. She doesn't seem to be very talkative.
Banksii's left ear twitched. "Well, I'm Banksii, and this is my best friend Flammea."
"Hey." Flammea gave a nervous wave of a paw.

"I'm-a Mario!" Mario introduced himself. He ruffled his yellow-orange wings a little. He was still feeling uncomfortable in such a foreign body.
"And-a I'm Luigi!" the owl said. He noticed a blue fox Pokemon nearby. She doesn't seem to be very talkative.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
As Yugi looked around at the rapidly growing group, including members like another fox but blue (and strangely, slightly translucent) and the green plant-looking thing that landed on the brown bird, he wondered if the Pharaoh was seeing this. He couldn't feel him at all, and that made him more nervous than anything. "I didn't really see anything," he put in his two cents to the group, "At least not that I remember, but I did hear that voice. Something about... Pokemon?"

"That's right the voice did mention Pokemon," Sibia continued for him. "I'd suppose... That's what all of you are. I'm Sibia by the way."

"I'm Yugi," was the greeting from the mask wielding ghost to the others who had now given their name. "Hi, all of you..." he greeted the various others.
As Yugi looked around at the rapidly growing group, including members like another fox but blue (and strangely, slightly translucent) and the green plant-looking thing that landed on the brown bird, he wondered if the Pharaoh was seeing this. He couldn't feel him at all, and that made him more nervous than anything. "I didn't really see anything," he put in his two cents to the group, "At least not that I remember, but I did hear that voice. Something about... Pokemon?"

"That's right the voice did mention Pokemon," Sibia continued for him. "I'd suppose... That's what all of you are. I'm Sibia by the way."

"I'm Yugi," was the greeting from the mask wielding ghost to the others who had now given their name. "Hi, all of you..." he greeted the various others.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Keigo immediately stepped in front of the two grass type Pokémon, who kinda started fighting, and introduced his friends to the group.

"Ok, so my name is Keigo," the Charmander told them, "the excited Hoppip is Puff, the salty Petilil is Daisy," as he said her name, Daisy shook her head. "... And this Dratini back here is Aether."

While her Charmander acquaintance was speaking, Aether smiled at TD.
Keigo immediately stepped in front of the two grass type Pokémon, who kinda started fighting, and introduced his friends to the group.

"Ok, so my name is Keigo," the Charmander told them, "the excited Hoppip is Puff, the salty Petilil is Daisy," as he said her name, Daisy shook her head. "... And this Dratini back here is Aether."

While her Charmander acquaintance was speaking, Aether smiled at TD.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Remote drops in, fashionably late. And she's also holding a fork for whatever reason.
"Well, I'm Golf Ball, and she's Teardrop."
GB points at Teardrop with a very sharp claw.
"Also, why do I have claws? And where's the rest of my team?"
Gee, I dunno GB, maybe on the other side of the planet?
Teardrop is still glaring at GB, noticably a little less sharper than before.
Remote drops in, fashionably late. And she's also holding a fork for whatever reason.
"Well, I'm Golf Ball, and she's Teardrop."
GB points at Teardrop with a very sharp claw.
"Also, why do I have claws? And where's the rest of my team?"
Gee, I dunno GB, maybe on the other side of the planet?
Teardrop is still glaring at GB, noticably a little less sharper than before.
Keigo, after introducing his friends, noticed a light brown Eevee enter the group, fashionably late, and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Ok, so I'm Cream," she said to the group (minus the other natives), "I'm an Eevee, as you can see."

She then gave the bouquet to Daisy, who put it in the satchel that she carries around all the time.
Keigo, after introducing his friends, noticed a light brown Eevee enter the group, fashionably late, and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Ok, so I'm Cream," she said to the group (minus the other natives), "I'm an Eevee, as you can see."

She then gave the bouquet to Daisy, who put it in the satchel that she carries around all the time.
"It's-a nice to meet you all!" Mario said, rather good-naturedly.

Luigi decided to ask the blue Eevee, "Why are you-a transparent? Most of the foxes here are-a pretty opaque."

"Do we think we could go try to find civilization?" Flammea suggested. "It won't do us much good to stay out in this field. We could get food and potentially some more answers about this world from the locals."
He was assuming everyone here weren't native to this world.
"It's-a nice to meet you all!" Mario said, rather good-naturedly.

Luigi decided to ask the blue Eevee, "Why are you-a transparent? Most of the foxes here are-a pretty opaque."

"Do we think we could go try to find civilization?" Flammea suggested. "It won't do us much good to stay out in this field. We could get food and potentially some more answers about this world from the locals."
He was assuming everyone here weren't native to this world.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
((first slap of the game folks))
TD slaps Luigi.
Isn't it obvious?? My name is Teardrop. TEAR. DROP.
((reminder that italics is thoughts and people can't hear thoughts))
"Woah, TD, calm down."
concern
Remote coughs in text-to-speech.
((first slap of the game folks))
TD slaps Luigi.
Isn't it obvious?? My name is Teardrop. TEAR. DROP.
((reminder that italics is thoughts and people can't hear thoughts))
"Woah, TD, calm down."
concern
Remote coughs in text-to-speech.
Cream heard a scream above the group, coming from a rather nervous-looking bird trying not to drop a rock.
Cream heard a scream above the group, coming from a rather nervous-looking bird trying not to drop a rock.
Keigo raises his hand. "I'm a local," he said, "but probably not the most aware of different universes... Oh, and so are the others who are with me, besides Aether."
Keigo raises his hand. "I'm a local," he said, "but probably not the most aware of different universes... Oh, and so are the others who are with me, besides Aether."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669