Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 5668 5669
"Sure, why not? ;)" Sparkling winked. "I could use some experience in the Pokemon world, and besides, running with my fellow cookies is a pleasure in any world!"

---

Yugi Cookie tugged on his shirt.

Ok? it seemed to be asking.
"Sure, why not? ;)" Sparkling winked. "I could use some experience in the Pokemon world, and besides, running with my fellow cookies is a pleasure in any world!"

---

Yugi Cookie tugged on his shirt.

Ok? it seemed to be asking.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I don't know. But I can ask the Devil and King Dice if they want to come! Oh, and maybe Team Splat and Team Vigil too," Snowfall said.

"Hmm, this sounds like it'll be fun when we get to playing this," Alchemist remarked. "I suppose that's the beauty of board games, compared to coded games they're more flexible, enough to tailor it to a preferred experience."
"I don't know. But I can ask the Devil and King Dice if they want to come! Oh, and maybe Team Splat and Team Vigil too," Snowfall said.

"Hmm, this sounds like it'll be fun when we get to playing this," Alchemist remarked. "I suppose that's the beauty of board games, compared to coded games they're more flexible, enough to tailor it to a preferred experience."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Yeah!" Yugi's face became a wide grin again. "You could even turn one game into another! I mean, imagine a game of Monopoly, but every time you could get your property taken you can try to defend yourself by winning a battle or a game of blackjack..." he trailed off. "Alright, I've finished setting up. Now we just wait for Vampire."

---

"Alright, we'll see you at the base of the Crimson Ruins!" Soklo waved, before heading through the portal again.
"Yeah!" Yugi's face became a wide grin again. "You could even turn one game into another! I mean, imagine a game of Monopoly, but every time you could get your property taken you can try to defend yourself by winning a battle or a game of blackjack..." he trailed off. "Alright, I've finished setting up. Now we just wait for Vampire."

---

"Alright, we'll see you at the base of the Crimson Ruins!" Soklo waved, before heading through the portal again.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Clefairy would be waiting for them once the three rescue teams, Devil, King Dice, and Kirby showed up at Crimson Ruins.
"Hi!" the Fairy-type greeted them. "The ceremony's up on top. Don't go down into that tunnel, it leads into a Mystery Dungeon, which is super convenient!"

Sure enough, Vampire came back with one of Rai's laptops. One that was unaffected by everyone's shenanigans, thankfully.
Clefairy would be waiting for them once the three rescue teams, Devil, King Dice, and Kirby showed up at Crimson Ruins.
"Hi!" the Fairy-type greeted them. "The ceremony's up on top. Don't go down into that tunnel, it leads into a Mystery Dungeon, which is super convenient!"

Sure enough, Vampire came back with one of Rai's laptops. One that was unaffected by everyone's shenanigans, thankfully.
Soklo nodded. "Alright, lets go then." he said, ready to follow her.

Sibia was glaring at Clefairy. Mora and Soklo were just trying to ignore her.

---

Yugi waved at him, and, after he would sit down, started the game, going over the basic rules and warning everyone of how long the game was.
Soklo nodded. "Alright, lets go then." he said, ready to follow her.

Sibia was glaring at Clefairy. Mora and Soklo were just trying to ignore her.

---

Yugi waved at him, and, after he would sit down, started the game, going over the basic rules and warning everyone of how long the game was.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The Fate characters followed her up the long staircase.
"You know, it's pretty funny! My mom and grandma told me about everything before I inherited the position of leader," Clefairy said. "They all encouraged hate, but why? There are super mean people, of course. There are people who need to be hated, but there are lots of nice people too! But I guess this hate philosophy kinda spread to everyone else because of the harbinger in ancient times. So if some people seem not so nice, that's why!"
The Fate characters followed her up the long staircase.
"You know, it's pretty funny! My mom and grandma told me about everything before I inherited the position of leader," Clefairy said. "They all encouraged hate, but why? There are super mean people, of course. There are people who need to be hated, but there are lots of nice people too! But I guess this hate philosophy kinda spread to everyone else because of the harbinger in ancient times. So if some people seem not so nice, that's why!"
Soklo wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about. "...okay...?"

Sibia seemed to get a bit more protective over her hatchlings. Though, if some of these people were going to be mean, that was understandable.
Soklo wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about. "...okay...?"

Sibia seemed to get a bit more protective over her hatchlings. Though, if some of these people were going to be mean, that was understandable.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"You all seem really nice, so you're all friends in my book! Oh hi Prophet!"
Clefairy seemed completely oblivious to the fact that the "prophet", a certain dark-scaled Sceptile, did many terrible things, judging by how she kept her cheery disposition.
"Hello Clefairy," Richard purred.
"These are my new friends! How's Gothita and the others by the way? Did they get to go home quickly?"
"Yes."

Judging by the Grass-type's smile, he's lying through his teeth.
"You all seem really nice, so you're all friends in my book! Oh hi Prophet!"
Clefairy seemed completely oblivious to the fact that the "prophet", a certain dark-scaled Sceptile, did many terrible things, judging by how she kept her cheery disposition.
"Hello Clefairy," Richard purred.
"These are my new friends! How's Gothita and the others by the way? Did they get to go home quickly?"
"Yes."

Judging by the Grass-type's smile, he's lying through his teeth.
Sibia's pupils became slits. Soklo immediately clenched his fists and Mora seemed to become frightened.

"Liar." she hissed quietly. She kept it quiet though. Despite having a pretty good idea of what was going on, they were in enemy territory.

...She REALLY wished Soklo hadn't encouraged the others to come. And judging from the Reuniclus's strained attempt to hide his expression, so was he.
Sibia's pupils became slits. Soklo immediately clenched his fists and Mora seemed to become frightened.

"Liar." she hissed quietly. She kept it quiet though. Despite having a pretty good idea of what was going on, they were in enemy territory.

...She REALLY wished Soklo hadn't encouraged the others to come. And judging from the Reuniclus's strained attempt to hide his expression, so was he.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Clefairy is genuinely confused.
"Is there something wrong?"
"There isn't," Richard said.
"Okay! I'll go get the libation Tamato Berry juice for the ritual!"

The Sceptile watched her run off, noting the hostility of Team Riboso and the Fate characters.
"I'll let you on a little secret, that's not berry juice. Don't tell her that though."
Clefairy is genuinely confused.
"Is there something wrong?"
"There isn't," Richard said.
"Okay! I'll go get the libation Tamato Berry juice for the ritual!"

The Sceptile watched her run off, noting the hostility of Team Riboso and the Fate characters.
"I'll let you on a little secret, that's not berry juice. Don't tell her that though."
1 2 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 5668 5669