Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 5668 5669
"I would like to actually! What do you all have in mind?"
"I was personally thinking Tetris and Catan, unless either of you want to do something else..." Alchemist replied.

To Team Riboso and Team Sundae,

Hi! As thanks for helping me out, I decided that you could all attend the ritual and ceremony with me and my friends at Crimson Ruins, and any friends you invite too! We're going to have food and games! I hope to see you there!

Clefairy
"I would like to actually! What do you all have in mind?"
"I was personally thinking Tetris and Catan, unless either of you want to do something else..." Alchemist replied.

To Team Riboso and Team Sundae,

Hi! As thanks for helping me out, I decided that you could all attend the ritual and ceremony with me and my friends at Crimson Ruins, and any friends you invite too! We're going to have food and games! I hope to see you there!

Clefairy
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
That seemed to make Sibia even more apprehensive.

“Uhhh... what’s wrong Sibs?” Soklo asked, slightly concerned.

“...it’s nothing. Let’s go tell Team Sundae and head out.”

“No one else? We could invite-“

“No.”

Soklo became even more confused as Sibia went back through the portal alone to get Team Sundae. He decided to follow.

—-

“No, those sound good to me!” Yugi grinned. “If you guys wanna do Catan, I can go get the game of it!”
That seemed to make Sibia even more apprehensive.

“Uhhh... what’s wrong Sibs?” Soklo asked, slightly concerned.

“...it’s nothing. Let’s go tell Team Sundae and head out.”

“No one else? We could invite-“

“No.”

Soklo became even more confused as Sibia went back through the portal alone to get Team Sundae. He decided to follow.

—-

“No, those sound good to me!” Yugi grinned. “If you guys wanna do Catan, I can go get the game of it!”
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Snowfall and Chiffon were in the lounge area, talking to Dove about something.

"And I'll find a laptop," Vampire said before walking off.

"...You didn't have to go through all this trouble just to help me keep myself busy...I greatly appreciate it but I can just as easily go back to sleep or just enjoy your company..." Alchemist stated.
Snowfall and Chiffon were in the lounge area, talking to Dove about something.

"And I'll find a laptop," Vampire said before walking off.

"...You didn't have to go through all this trouble just to help me keep myself busy...I greatly appreciate it but I can just as easily go back to sleep or just enjoy your company..." Alchemist stated.
“Naaah, it’s alright,” Yugi’s grin softened into a smile. “I know how much you hate not doing anything, and besides, I kinda just wanna spend time with you. And I’m sure Vampire does too. Why not have a good time playing with friends?”

He went off to his cubby to get the game.

—-

“Yo!” Sibia said. “We’ve been summoned by that Clefairy from before. She wants us to visit her in the Crimson Ruins. Wanna come?” She asked Team Sundae, silently hoping they might say no.
“Naaah, it’s alright,” Yugi’s grin softened into a smile. “I know how much you hate not doing anything, and besides, I kinda just wanna spend time with you. And I’m sure Vampire does too. Why not have a good time playing with friends?”

He went off to his cubby to get the game.

—-

“Yo!” Sibia said. “We’ve been summoned by that Clefairy from before. She wants us to visit her in the Crimson Ruins. Wanna come?” She asked Team Sundae, silently hoping they might say no.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Mustard and Cocoa were in the main area, and the latter of the two was holding three cups of cocoa at once (in case anyone passes by)
Mustard and Cocoa were in the main area, and the latter of the two was holding three cups of cocoa at once (in case anyone passes by)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
<~>
Chiko passed by Cocoa and, upon seeing that she had three cups of cocoa, stared straight at her.
<~>
Chiko passed by Cocoa and, upon seeing that she had three cups of cocoa, stared straight at her.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Snowfall could sense something from the snake.
"Err, if you don't want us to come, we can stay here," the Lucario said. "I can just help Chiffon bake some Nanab Berry cookies."

"Well, that's true. I just hate feeling useless like this, but I guess everyone out there could handle themselves," Alchemist replied.
Snowfall could sense something from the snake.
"Err, if you don't want us to come, we can stay here," the Lucario said. "I can just help Chiffon bake some Nanab Berry cookies."

"Well, that's true. I just hate feeling useless like this, but I guess everyone out there could handle themselves," Alchemist replied.
Mustard looked over at Sibia, while wondering whether or not she should come
Mustard looked over at Sibia, while wondering whether or not she should come
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Sibia, you don't want them to come?" Soklo asked darkly.

Sibia huffed. "I..."

"You're just being selfish, Sibia. It's a party guys. You should come." He smiled at them. "Just ignore Sibia! And if you wanna invite people, go ahead, it says we can invite who we want!"

He handed the note to the team. Sibia, glaring at him, slithered back through the portal.

"...What is wrong with her today...?" he wondered.

---

"Ah... I know how you feel about the whole 'being useless' thing." Yugi chuckled, coming back with the box for Catan and beginning to set it up. "Even now I always wish I could do more for everyone. But... maybe you can think about it like... If you aren't out there, risking getting hurt, then people don't have to worry. And... maybe you can find ways to help people here, too."

He didn't know exactly how to word that. But he tried his best.

"Boy, this game has a lot of rules... I almost forgot how complicated it was," he frowned, skimming through the manual. "But! Don't worry, it's one of those games where you can learn them as you play! That's how Grandpa taught me... taking things one step at a time. It's a lot more fun than trying to learn the whole manual before you play. And if you mess up, you can just call it house rules and roll with it!"
"Sibia, you don't want them to come?" Soklo asked darkly.

Sibia huffed. "I..."

"You're just being selfish, Sibia. It's a party guys. You should come." He smiled at them. "Just ignore Sibia! And if you wanna invite people, go ahead, it says we can invite who we want!"

He handed the note to the team. Sibia, glaring at him, slithered back through the portal.

"...What is wrong with her today...?" he wondered.

---

"Ah... I know how you feel about the whole 'being useless' thing." Yugi chuckled, coming back with the box for Catan and beginning to set it up. "Even now I always wish I could do more for everyone. But... maybe you can think about it like... If you aren't out there, risking getting hurt, then people don't have to worry. And... maybe you can find ways to help people here, too."

He didn't know exactly how to word that. But he tried his best.

"Boy, this game has a lot of rules... I almost forgot how complicated it was," he frowned, skimming through the manual. "But! Don't worry, it's one of those games where you can learn them as you play! That's how Grandpa taught me... taking things one step at a time. It's a lot more fun than trying to learn the whole manual before you play. And if you mess up, you can just call it house rules and roll with it!"
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Adventurer tilted his hat back and crossed his arms behind his head "well i was thinking about startong one, i mean i could alwayys just explore and gon on adventures by myself like always, but after hearing the dangers that frequent out there it would be better if i have someone else there, safty in numbers"the cookie explained "wondering if you wanted to join".

Lucas felt something familar about those flowers. Suddenly his eyes hollowed out.

Boys come here, i found wild sun flowers!

coming!!, come on Lucas! Sunflowers are your favorate arent they!?

Lucas came back when he felt something wet drop onto his hand, putting the book down and touching his face he realized that he was crying. The child wiped his tears away using his arm

Thats right sunflowers where his favorite, but he could remember who else loved sun flowers, this person was very important to him, both of them where but he couldnt remember who they where.

Adventurer tilted his hat back and crossed his arms behind his head "well i was thinking about startong one, i mean i could alwayys just explore and gon on adventures by myself like always, but after hearing the dangers that frequent out there it would be better if i have someone else there, safty in numbers"the cookie explained "wondering if you wanted to join".

Lucas felt something familar about those flowers. Suddenly his eyes hollowed out.

Boys come here, i found wild sun flowers!

coming!!, come on Lucas! Sunflowers are your favorate arent they!?

Lucas came back when he felt something wet drop onto his hand, putting the book down and touching his face he realized that he was crying. The child wiped his tears away using his arm

Thats right sunflowers where his favorite, but he could remember who else loved sun flowers, this person was very important to him, both of them where but he couldnt remember who they where.

Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
1 2 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 5668 5669