Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 5668 5669
...Probably nothing to be concerned about, the Devil thought to himself. Though all of the mutating people was a little worrying he must admit. Even if that meant he just contradicted himself.

Morrin just had a facial expression that just said "why".
...Probably nothing to be concerned about, the Devil thought to himself. Though all of the mutating people was a little worrying he must admit. Even if that meant he just contradicted himself.

Morrin just had a facial expression that just said "why".
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"AAAAALLLCCCHHHEEEEMMMIIIIISSST! YUGI LIKES YOU!" Sibia screamed as loud as she could, much to the chagrin of those holding her back.

---

Squirrel looked up from what he was doing. "...Did yuuuoo jus say sumthhhin, Alchemist?"

---

"That's it Sibia, you're going back to the rest area. This is the last time we let you around Yugi when he's going through something embarassing..." Soklo and the others dragged the still-laughing Sibia off.

Judging from a faint glow from the ground rushing off towards the library, it seemed Yugi was going back to his safe place.
"AAAAALLLCCCHHHEEEEMMMIIIIISSST! YUGI LIKES YOU!" Sibia screamed as loud as she could, much to the chagrin of those holding her back.

---

Squirrel looked up from what he was doing. "...Did yuuuoo jus say sumthhhin, Alchemist?"

---

"That's it Sibia, you're going back to the rest area. This is the last time we let you around Yugi when he's going through something embarassing..." Soklo and the others dragged the still-laughing Sibia off.

Judging from a faint glow from the ground rushing off towards the library, it seemed Yugi was going back to his safe place.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist looked up from her nearly complete instructions on brewing something like a rose, along with a theoretical formula, but was able to distinguish it a little bit better.
"No, but I think someone was shouting my name. I will be right back, I'm going to see what they need."

She walked to where the shouting came from and...came upon a rather interesting sight that included a crashed ship, an internally screaming Vampire, and Pirate freaking out over aforementioned ship.
Alchemist looked up from her nearly complete instructions on brewing something like a rose, along with a theoretical formula, but was able to distinguish it a little bit better.
"No, but I think someone was shouting my name. I will be right back, I'm going to see what they need."

She walked to where the shouting came from and...came upon a rather interesting sight that included a crashed ship, an internally screaming Vampire, and Pirate freaking out over aforementioned ship.
Cupvee saw her approach and immediately looked a bit nervous. "Oh hey Alchemist! What's up?" she asked, suspiciously brushing off the chaos going on in the background.
Cupvee saw her approach and immediately looked a bit nervous. "Oh hey Alchemist! What's up?" she asked, suspiciously brushing off the chaos going on in the background.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Team BluePasta was freaking out over their leader suddenly fainting, they didn't know what happened, he just suddenly got all read from head to toe, he had started steaming and then just straight up fainted
Team BluePasta was freaking out over their leader suddenly fainting, they didn't know what happened, he just suddenly got all read from head to toe, he had started steaming and then just straight up fainted
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
"I heard someone calling my name," Alchemist replied, raising a brow at the whole scene. "Is there something I'm needed here for?"
Though Vampire still hasn't fully calmed down over the fact that someone had a crush on his sister, he gave Cupvee a look that said "you might as well tell her".
"I heard someone calling my name," Alchemist replied, raising a brow at the whole scene. "Is there something I'm needed here for?"
Though Vampire still hasn't fully calmed down over the fact that someone had a crush on his sister, he gave Cupvee a look that said "you might as well tell her".
Cupvee sighed. "The former muse Paravoina crashed Pirate's ship to give Yugi a note, which... uh... basically revealed to everyone he liked you. I mean, like liked. And now it's devolved into utter chaos. Kara's fainted, Yugi's run off towards the library, and this whole thing's gone to heck really quickly."
Cupvee sighed. "The former muse Paravoina crashed Pirate's ship to give Yugi a note, which... uh... basically revealed to everyone he liked you. I mean, like liked. And now it's devolved into utter chaos. Kara's fainted, Yugi's run off towards the library, and this whole thing's gone to heck really quickly."
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Oh.

"Uh...wow," Alchemist muttered. "Can you give me a few moments? I'm going to find Yugi and talk to him."
Oh.

"Uh...wow," Alchemist muttered. "Can you give me a few moments? I'm going to find Yugi and talk to him."
"You don't see me stopping you," Cupvee shrugged to the best of her ability.

---

Yugi was in the cubby again. Though it was hard to see him normally, the almost white-pink glow coming from the area where the cubby was clued one into his location. Well, that and the noises that sounded like someone trying to surpress crying.
"You don't see me stopping you," Cupvee shrugged to the best of her ability.

---

Yugi was in the cubby again. Though it was hard to see him normally, the almost white-pink glow coming from the area where the cubby was clued one into his location. Well, that and the noises that sounded like someone trying to surpress crying.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist was a bit surprised to hear crying. It's one hell of an embarrassing situation to end up in for sure, but she didn't think he took that that bad.
"...Hey, are you in here?" she called out, not really anticipating an answer if Yugi went through the trouble of hiding himself.
Alchemist was a bit surprised to hear crying. It's one hell of an embarrassing situation to end up in for sure, but she didn't think he took that that bad.
"...Hey, are you in here?" she called out, not really anticipating an answer if Yugi went through the trouble of hiding himself.
1 2 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 5668 5669