Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Behind The Clouds (closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
Mira frowned as she awaited Nibiru to answer her. She didn't get an answer that truly wanted but he did call her bluff which she was not too surprised about. After all she was going off speculation.

"I am sure your family would still like to see you from time to time. Being a dragon distance should not be a factor for not seeing them. Unless you are a dragon without wings."

She sat back a little and watched as the server dropped off the buffet of a food train that Nibiru had ordered and the single burger she had ordered. After the server departed she leaned back forward and grabbed the burger, it freezing in her hands as she took a bite. It didn't take very long for her to finish the burger. Sitting back she created a snow doppelganger in the seat next to her. The doppelganger left the restaurant going back out to the street performers.

Though she enjoyed Nibirus company the street performers were still entertaining. "I cannot recall what the others looked like. I think one might have had a leg injury but again I cannot recall." Grabbing the cup she pulled the frozen water out and took a few more bites of that.
Mira frowned as she awaited Nibiru to answer her. She didn't get an answer that truly wanted but he did call her bluff which she was not too surprised about. After all she was going off speculation.

"I am sure your family would still like to see you from time to time. Being a dragon distance should not be a factor for not seeing them. Unless you are a dragon without wings."

She sat back a little and watched as the server dropped off the buffet of a food train that Nibiru had ordered and the single burger she had ordered. After the server departed she leaned back forward and grabbed the burger, it freezing in her hands as she took a bite. It didn't take very long for her to finish the burger. Sitting back she created a snow doppelganger in the seat next to her. The doppelganger left the restaurant going back out to the street performers.

Though she enjoyed Nibirus company the street performers were still entertaining. "I cannot recall what the others looked like. I think one might have had a leg injury but again I cannot recall." Grabbing the cup she pulled the frozen water out and took a few more bites of that.
New York, Senji (Nibiru)

"Guy with an injured leg? That was quite the common thing not so long ago. Hmmm, some time ago I heard, one guy had to have a foot and part of his leg amputated. Man, he could have died if they hadn't! Think the guy was an officer of this very city, crazy. I think his name started with a J? G? Hmm, what was it? The guy has some nice icy blue eyes, though I know that".

Taking another bite of his food and a sip of his drink the dragon kept thinking. He was trying to give information, kinda like luring a fish with bait. He then kept eating and finished the first plate he had. Then put it to the side and looked at the other dragon. Looking at her right in the eyes he then looked at the ceiling trying to think of what else to say. He then took another sip of his drink. Eating more of the food that was given to him, the dragon smiled. The food tasted so good, one thing he loved about being here. The world has so many kinds of different things to eat. Granted most where similar to another, like using beef, but the way they are done differently is just...amazing! This sure beats eating raw meat like he once did.

Kentucky, Jason

"Wants to hire me? Why? I don't do that job anymore! What do you think? Max?"

He said looking at the note he had open on the workshop table. Why did John want to hire him for security? This was so random and out of the blue. Getting his cell phone the guy then called the number. His arm shook, the guy was so nervous. Was he really going to rejoin the force? The positives for this job were so good! Thinking for a moment the man came to decision, then spoke.

"Hello, this is Jason Kennedy, I am calling with my answer to a letter I received. Well, it is a big yes! I will love to take this job!"

After a moment of listening to the woman on the other end. The guy felt a weird feeling in his gut. Why was he doing this? The money was great, it would help him and Jane. Okay, John was weird and very shady but this job could get him a better life. Working for the big man would keep him safe and his medical bills would be covered! After the woman gave him the directions and where to move to, the guy thanked her and hung up. He was a bit nervous, the woman told him to visit in a few days. Someone would meet with him and give him some very important details. Jason then stared out the window thinking about various things. Max rested on the floor watching his master. The air was seemingly motionless, the birds where the only sound that could be heard.
New York, Senji (Nibiru)

"Guy with an injured leg? That was quite the common thing not so long ago. Hmmm, some time ago I heard, one guy had to have a foot and part of his leg amputated. Man, he could have died if they hadn't! Think the guy was an officer of this very city, crazy. I think his name started with a J? G? Hmm, what was it? The guy has some nice icy blue eyes, though I know that".

Taking another bite of his food and a sip of his drink the dragon kept thinking. He was trying to give information, kinda like luring a fish with bait. He then kept eating and finished the first plate he had. Then put it to the side and looked at the other dragon. Looking at her right in the eyes he then looked at the ceiling trying to think of what else to say. He then took another sip of his drink. Eating more of the food that was given to him, the dragon smiled. The food tasted so good, one thing he loved about being here. The world has so many kinds of different things to eat. Granted most where similar to another, like using beef, but the way they are done differently is just...amazing! This sure beats eating raw meat like he once did.

Kentucky, Jason

"Wants to hire me? Why? I don't do that job anymore! What do you think? Max?"

He said looking at the note he had open on the workshop table. Why did John want to hire him for security? This was so random and out of the blue. Getting his cell phone the guy then called the number. His arm shook, the guy was so nervous. Was he really going to rejoin the force? The positives for this job were so good! Thinking for a moment the man came to decision, then spoke.

"Hello, this is Jason Kennedy, I am calling with my answer to a letter I received. Well, it is a big yes! I will love to take this job!"

After a moment of listening to the woman on the other end. The guy felt a weird feeling in his gut. Why was he doing this? The money was great, it would help him and Jane. Okay, John was weird and very shady but this job could get him a better life. Working for the big man would keep him safe and his medical bills would be covered! After the woman gave him the directions and where to move to, the guy thanked her and hung up. He was a bit nervous, the woman told him to visit in a few days. Someone would meet with him and give him some very important details. Jason then stared out the window thinking about various things. Max rested on the floor watching his master. The air was seemingly motionless, the birds where the only sound that could be heard.
A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
Good things, many devils.
Atticus

He should've known this was going to come up in the conversation somehow... much as Tiemeth's ultimate motives continued to elude the security guard. Still, it seemed terribly... risky, to put it lightly, having Havok be the dragon that Tiamat associated with more. What on earth was Tiemeth hoping to gain from all this? Atticus wasn't sure, but it was probably clear from his visual reaction as he safely placed the key in his pocket that he wasn't a fan of this latest news.

"With... all due respect, sir, I would not see this as a 'break' whatsoever. Both Tiamat and I spend so much time together because we both enjoy doing so, I should hope that is quite evident. If I am to forcefully step aside and have Mr. Havok spend an evening with her without my accompaniment, I would prefer to stay here and work overtime for that duration, if that would be allowed." He refrained from completely protesting the command, solely because he knew he wasn't getting the entire picture, but it was nonetheless a challenge to restrain himself.

---

Sawyer

"Well, if you think it'd be safer with me, I'll be glad to take it off'a your hands. 'Specially if it'll keep you from gettin' in any trouble with these fellas and whatever the hell they're schemin'," Sawyer said to Kara with a similar smile of his own. It was rare he came across another human he felt he could trust from just a short interaction alone, but, Kara seemed to be an exception. Nothing about her seemed too suspicious, she was hospitable to a fault, and she seemed pretty bluntly honest about things as well. It was a nice change of pace from the usual people he'd had to interact with, outside of his two former comrades, but then... even they had their moments of deception in the past, as he was painfully aware.

"Best you be careful with how you word it to Atticus. I reckon he ain't gonna take it very well if he finds out somebody's tryin' to go after Tiamat again. Ya'll know exactly how he gets when that happens," Sawyer advised, before showing similar concern regarding the news that his old pal was in the tower himself for some reason or another... and alongside Tiemeth and Havok? Talk about a nightmarish situation... It didn't make things much better when Arank suddenly chose to conduct his little vanishing act to check on him either... Sawyer had moved to stop him, but the dragon was out of sight before he could react in time. Looking over to Kara who was now shooting him a rather disapproving look, he merely sighed as he gave an apologetic look.

"He's got this thing he can do where he can disappear for a while... He can be kinda... headstrong sometimes. I'm sure he's got some kinda plan though, like he said, shouldn't be more than a few minutes..." Oh how he hoped Arank's estimation was an accurate one...

---

Rhett

Gronk certainly wasn't mistaken regarding the sudden earth tremors... That was a peculiar phenomenon in itself, but then when the fissure began to form as the ground split apart... well... now there was no mistaken that this wasn't a natural occurrence. As soon as the lava began to rise, the heat was so unbearable that Rhett had to force himself further away from the crack. He suspected he would've been burning up by now without the pact.

"Crap... Where the hell is this dragon then?!" He remarked, cursing himself for not bringing along a weapon. He was getting careless, these scouting missions rarely brought along any real threats, and now one arose and he was unprepared. Nonetheless, he looked around to the best of his ability to track down wherever this aggressor was. He thought he heard an unfamiliar voice coming from somewhere, though he couldn't make out the words. Still, he thought he might know the direction it came from...

"Gronk... I might know where this dragon's attacking from! Hold on, I'm gonna try and distract it!" So long as this hellish lava flow risked the safety of the village, he knew Gronk couldn't pull away from his attempt to stop it. Rhett hoped he might be able to divert this dragon's focus long enough for Gronk to step in before he got obliterated... It was a major risk, needless to say, but it was the only plan Rhett had, and he knew he needed to act quickly. He only hoped he was heading in the right direction.

"Stand down! Stand down! You're endangering a protected human and dragon settlement!" He shouted, waving an arm in the air as he held one close to his side, as if to give some kind of illusion that he was actually armed.

---

Jett

Well, they seemed to listen to his commands at least... In a way that just bewildered Jett all the more. It really hit him that, for however temporary an occasion, he was truly in charge of something. As he felt the ship pick up speed, he kept himself close to the phone, awaiting a call whenever it came, whether it would be from someone on board, or from Sam or someone on her team. He could tell that Jax was particularly concerned with Sam's well being, but then, significant others usually had a habit of caring for each others' safety, from what he'd known of how couples on Earth operated. Surely humans from space couldn't have been too far off from that? They certainly all acted generally earthling-like, outside of the whole futuristic space-travel and dragon slaying experience...
Atticus

He should've known this was going to come up in the conversation somehow... much as Tiemeth's ultimate motives continued to elude the security guard. Still, it seemed terribly... risky, to put it lightly, having Havok be the dragon that Tiamat associated with more. What on earth was Tiemeth hoping to gain from all this? Atticus wasn't sure, but it was probably clear from his visual reaction as he safely placed the key in his pocket that he wasn't a fan of this latest news.

"With... all due respect, sir, I would not see this as a 'break' whatsoever. Both Tiamat and I spend so much time together because we both enjoy doing so, I should hope that is quite evident. If I am to forcefully step aside and have Mr. Havok spend an evening with her without my accompaniment, I would prefer to stay here and work overtime for that duration, if that would be allowed." He refrained from completely protesting the command, solely because he knew he wasn't getting the entire picture, but it was nonetheless a challenge to restrain himself.

---

Sawyer

"Well, if you think it'd be safer with me, I'll be glad to take it off'a your hands. 'Specially if it'll keep you from gettin' in any trouble with these fellas and whatever the hell they're schemin'," Sawyer said to Kara with a similar smile of his own. It was rare he came across another human he felt he could trust from just a short interaction alone, but, Kara seemed to be an exception. Nothing about her seemed too suspicious, she was hospitable to a fault, and she seemed pretty bluntly honest about things as well. It was a nice change of pace from the usual people he'd had to interact with, outside of his two former comrades, but then... even they had their moments of deception in the past, as he was painfully aware.

"Best you be careful with how you word it to Atticus. I reckon he ain't gonna take it very well if he finds out somebody's tryin' to go after Tiamat again. Ya'll know exactly how he gets when that happens," Sawyer advised, before showing similar concern regarding the news that his old pal was in the tower himself for some reason or another... and alongside Tiemeth and Havok? Talk about a nightmarish situation... It didn't make things much better when Arank suddenly chose to conduct his little vanishing act to check on him either... Sawyer had moved to stop him, but the dragon was out of sight before he could react in time. Looking over to Kara who was now shooting him a rather disapproving look, he merely sighed as he gave an apologetic look.

"He's got this thing he can do where he can disappear for a while... He can be kinda... headstrong sometimes. I'm sure he's got some kinda plan though, like he said, shouldn't be more than a few minutes..." Oh how he hoped Arank's estimation was an accurate one...

---

Rhett

Gronk certainly wasn't mistaken regarding the sudden earth tremors... That was a peculiar phenomenon in itself, but then when the fissure began to form as the ground split apart... well... now there was no mistaken that this wasn't a natural occurrence. As soon as the lava began to rise, the heat was so unbearable that Rhett had to force himself further away from the crack. He suspected he would've been burning up by now without the pact.

"Crap... Where the hell is this dragon then?!" He remarked, cursing himself for not bringing along a weapon. He was getting careless, these scouting missions rarely brought along any real threats, and now one arose and he was unprepared. Nonetheless, he looked around to the best of his ability to track down wherever this aggressor was. He thought he heard an unfamiliar voice coming from somewhere, though he couldn't make out the words. Still, he thought he might know the direction it came from...

"Gronk... I might know where this dragon's attacking from! Hold on, I'm gonna try and distract it!" So long as this hellish lava flow risked the safety of the village, he knew Gronk couldn't pull away from his attempt to stop it. Rhett hoped he might be able to divert this dragon's focus long enough for Gronk to step in before he got obliterated... It was a major risk, needless to say, but it was the only plan Rhett had, and he knew he needed to act quickly. He only hoped he was heading in the right direction.

"Stand down! Stand down! You're endangering a protected human and dragon settlement!" He shouted, waving an arm in the air as he held one close to his side, as if to give some kind of illusion that he was actually armed.

---

Jett

Well, they seemed to listen to his commands at least... In a way that just bewildered Jett all the more. It really hit him that, for however temporary an occasion, he was truly in charge of something. As he felt the ship pick up speed, he kept himself close to the phone, awaiting a call whenever it came, whether it would be from someone on board, or from Sam or someone on her team. He could tell that Jax was particularly concerned with Sam's well being, but then, significant others usually had a habit of caring for each others' safety, from what he'd known of how couples on Earth operated. Surely humans from space couldn't have been too far off from that? They certainly all acted generally earthling-like, outside of the whole futuristic space-travel and dragon slaying experience...
Avlyn was in the most of matters bored. No one had stopped by her shop in all of today. Okay, maybe someone did come, but it wasn't really interesting. She was just sitting besides the counter, playing with the scattered items that were laid all over the table. She picked up a hefty metal box that was under the counter and unlocked it by pressing the two gems at the side and lift the lid. Inside there were blades without sheaths and handles. She picked up a blade that had a thin and light designs all etched into the blade.

Carefully, as to not harm herself she began to toss it in the air and catch it. It took a few good years of practice to perfect her little habit, but she managed to do it well. Across the shop towards the door, was a dart board that was hanging around with dents in them. With a quick toss, the blade landed in with excellent precision at the edge of the board. She wasn't aiming for the bulls eye like anyone else would. That would be boring and then she would have to get up in order to take it out again. She wanted the board to have a beautiful rim of blades. She wasn't going to use huge blades, since they fall out easier or that they would take too much space. She used small, simple and clean blades. She took out another blade with different designs and threw them straight at the board, tired of her little tricks of foreplay. A small round of different, small daggers surrounded the board.

She sighed as she placed the metal box down and began cleaning some of the glass display cases. She picked up things that were on the cases and placed them round the shop to a somewhat respective location. When doing so, she was reminded about a little feature she added to the shop. She cleared all the covers and jumped over and behind the main glass counter that held the cash register that was screwed onto the metal part of the container. She bent down and pulled a lever towards her as all the glass counter display cases had started to buzz with life.

With the sounds of ticking gears and whistles of steam, the display cases had began to flip over the inside displays. Instead of showing the simple trinkets like bracelets, necklaces, jewelry or spoons, there were things underneath them. Hiding from plain sight, out from underneath them came glorious weapons like guns, trap designs, and hilts for swords and the interchangeable blades. She let out a wide grin and she began to run her fingers on a beautiful empty switchblade that was made of broken disks scraps. "People are so blind." She muttered to herself as she balanced the case on her finger.
Avlyn was in the most of matters bored. No one had stopped by her shop in all of today. Okay, maybe someone did come, but it wasn't really interesting. She was just sitting besides the counter, playing with the scattered items that were laid all over the table. She picked up a hefty metal box that was under the counter and unlocked it by pressing the two gems at the side and lift the lid. Inside there were blades without sheaths and handles. She picked up a blade that had a thin and light designs all etched into the blade.

Carefully, as to not harm herself she began to toss it in the air and catch it. It took a few good years of practice to perfect her little habit, but she managed to do it well. Across the shop towards the door, was a dart board that was hanging around with dents in them. With a quick toss, the blade landed in with excellent precision at the edge of the board. She wasn't aiming for the bulls eye like anyone else would. That would be boring and then she would have to get up in order to take it out again. She wanted the board to have a beautiful rim of blades. She wasn't going to use huge blades, since they fall out easier or that they would take too much space. She used small, simple and clean blades. She took out another blade with different designs and threw them straight at the board, tired of her little tricks of foreplay. A small round of different, small daggers surrounded the board.

She sighed as she placed the metal box down and began cleaning some of the glass display cases. She picked up things that were on the cases and placed them round the shop to a somewhat respective location. When doing so, she was reminded about a little feature she added to the shop. She cleared all the covers and jumped over and behind the main glass counter that held the cash register that was screwed onto the metal part of the container. She bent down and pulled a lever towards her as all the glass counter display cases had started to buzz with life.

With the sounds of ticking gears and whistles of steam, the display cases had began to flip over the inside displays. Instead of showing the simple trinkets like bracelets, necklaces, jewelry or spoons, there were things underneath them. Hiding from plain sight, out from underneath them came glorious weapons like guns, trap designs, and hilts for swords and the interchangeable blades. She let out a wide grin and she began to run her fingers on a beautiful empty switchblade that was made of broken disks scraps. "People are so blind." She muttered to herself as she balanced the case on her finger.
"Icy blue eyes? Leg amputated? Injuries being a common occurrence? She said to herself. It was certainly sounding very familiar. But the gaps in her memories where still to large to overcome at that moment. She then remembered something regarding injuries. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt she lifted it up to just below her chest revealing several large scars from when she was severely injured while she was trapped in the cage at Fort Knox. "I wonder if I sustained these in a similar fashion."

Putting her shirt down she had more more questions then ever and it was effecting her. Her mood had turned one to somber as she sat quietly. Munching on the ice she stared seemingly off into space at the plates between her and Nibiru. Sitting in the cage at Knox was one of the memories that came back to her. Everyone in the cages were all dragons. So what had happened after that? Did something catastrophic happen? How did she end up in a world with no technology and end up back here?
"Icy blue eyes? Leg amputated? Injuries being a common occurrence? She said to herself. It was certainly sounding very familiar. But the gaps in her memories where still to large to overcome at that moment. She then remembered something regarding injuries. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt she lifted it up to just below her chest revealing several large scars from when she was severely injured while she was trapped in the cage at Fort Knox. "I wonder if I sustained these in a similar fashion."

Putting her shirt down she had more more questions then ever and it was effecting her. Her mood had turned one to somber as she sat quietly. Munching on the ice she stared seemingly off into space at the plates between her and Nibiru. Sitting in the cage at Knox was one of the memories that came back to her. Everyone in the cages were all dragons. So what had happened after that? Did something catastrophic happen? How did she end up in a world with no technology and end up back here?
Tiamat, Kara, and Arank

"Arank will be fine, he is quite good at not being... seen after all. Whether he wants to or not... granted... I hope he keeps his distance". Tiamat was worried about the dragon, what if he got caught? Then thoughts of awful events that could happen, started to play in her mind. With a serious look on her face, she then spoke."Kara, maybe this would be a good time to get the paper?". She then put both her hands together on her lap, trying to seem relaxed. Inside her chest was the feeling of fear and worry. She was worried about Atticus and about what was said.

Kara's expression then softened, then looked away from the man for a moment." That boy can be such a handful, despite his gentle and harmless appearance I guess! This risky thing he is doing is dangerous but could be worth it though...if he comes back unnoticed. I will get the paper, so when your dragon returns. You both can leave without much delay. I am sure you have other things to do? Or things to investigate? If that dragon returns as I am gone, please keep him under control". She then stood up, then turned to the man once again. Smiling, she then walked out of the room. Then headed down the steps and then to the locked elevator door. Unlocking it, she then went inside, heading down to the room where she left the paper. Leaving, Sawyer and Tiamat alone in the dining hall. Kara wasn't worried about leaving the girl alone with that man.

Making his way up the tower, Arank cautiously tried to figure out where Atticus was. All he knew was that he was at the top floor, from what Tiamat said. Maybe he should have taken the dragon with him? Listening for anyone talking, he tried to keep quiet. This ability drained the energy out of him quickly. So he had to be fast about this! Already his body was becoming tired and weaker by the second. At the moment he only had two minutes left, going past his limit could cause unwanted effects or even kill him. Arank finally heard faint talking coming from down a hallway. Getting closer he smiled then put an ear to the door.

Tiemeth & Havok

Tiemeth stared closely at the human as he leaned forward. A stern look was on his face. Thinking for a moment about what the human said, he then leaned back in his chair. "Alright, you may work here during the after hours. If it keeps you busy, I cannot find a reason to not allow you. Just I warn you not to stray, Havok will not let anything happen to my daughter. Nor will he cause any harm to her. You have nothing to worry about, human. Who knows, maybe after this...my daughter will realize being in love with a human is pointless! Soon, maybe this silly game you play with my daughter will end!".

Then he looked at the red-eyed dragon beside Atticus. Returning his gaze at the human he then sighed. "Atticus, you are dismissed for the moment, go wait downstairs for me. Maybe the witch can fetch you something to eat or drink if you need it. Havok and I need to finish up with a few more details for tonight". Havok looked at the human with a smile coming across his lips. Then spoke in a somewhat dominant tone. "It was a pleasure, human. Hope I get to see you again, later! Maybe we can have a little private chat of our own? You know...to better get to know each other".

Gronk & Lazarus

Lazarus was falling for the man's plan unknowingly, the dragon came out from his spot. He then turned to focus on him and started to approach quickly. His eyes glowed a bit, with a greenish shine. Getting closer the dragon used his earth ability to pick up rocks. He was ready to smash the human into a pancake. "What are you, stupid? You should of just let the lava burn you alive, human! Lord Garvus would praise me for what I am about to do with you! After I kill you! The other one is next!". The dragon then threw the large rocks at the human

Gronk felt the tension disappear, he then closed the crack as fast as he could. Turning his attention to Rhett, he hurried over. There was no time to take a breather. At this moment he wasn't thinking he was mostly acting. "****! ****!" he said as he hurried to get to where Rhett was. Seeing what was happening the dragon then raised a hand. Just in time, he used his own abilities to stop the rocks in midair. Lazarus then growled as the rocks seemed to stop, suddenly and go flying in another direction. The dragon seemed to throw a temper tantrum after that, for a moment. Gronk then tackled and pinned the dragon to the ground. The one-eyed dragon then lost his focus and his grip loosened. When he realized the scent of this guy was familiar. Lazarus, then shoved the blue dragon off, the tables were now turned.

Sam & Zydron

The human and dragon crept in a bit of brush. Watching the ships come and go from the mysterious island. Sam took a camera out of her pocket and started to take what pictures she could. "Sam, I think we should leave, we had a close call before. For all, we know they know about us! That guy we almost ran into before I swear saw us! Don't want, Jax, to get even more worried about you! Let is get out of here while we can, we are pushing it at this point!". Sam looked at the man in purple and sighed at what he was saying, but he was right. Smiling at the thought of Jax she nodded at the dragon. Then the two started to head for the far end of the island. They had to be careful, the island had guards watching some spots.

Getting to the safe spot at the far end of the island, well the spot they thought was safe. Little did they know but a camera hidden in a tree was watching them. The woman then took out the radio from her pocket. "Best we let them know what we are doing, you ready Zydron?". The dragon then slipped into the water and changed his form. Sam then pressed a button on the radio. "Come on... pick it up...someone?...please!". The phone in the cafe of the ship started to ring.
Tiamat, Kara, and Arank

"Arank will be fine, he is quite good at not being... seen after all. Whether he wants to or not... granted... I hope he keeps his distance". Tiamat was worried about the dragon, what if he got caught? Then thoughts of awful events that could happen, started to play in her mind. With a serious look on her face, she then spoke."Kara, maybe this would be a good time to get the paper?". She then put both her hands together on her lap, trying to seem relaxed. Inside her chest was the feeling of fear and worry. She was worried about Atticus and about what was said.

Kara's expression then softened, then looked away from the man for a moment." That boy can be such a handful, despite his gentle and harmless appearance I guess! This risky thing he is doing is dangerous but could be worth it though...if he comes back unnoticed. I will get the paper, so when your dragon returns. You both can leave without much delay. I am sure you have other things to do? Or things to investigate? If that dragon returns as I am gone, please keep him under control". She then stood up, then turned to the man once again. Smiling, she then walked out of the room. Then headed down the steps and then to the locked elevator door. Unlocking it, she then went inside, heading down to the room where she left the paper. Leaving, Sawyer and Tiamat alone in the dining hall. Kara wasn't worried about leaving the girl alone with that man.

Making his way up the tower, Arank cautiously tried to figure out where Atticus was. All he knew was that he was at the top floor, from what Tiamat said. Maybe he should have taken the dragon with him? Listening for anyone talking, he tried to keep quiet. This ability drained the energy out of him quickly. So he had to be fast about this! Already his body was becoming tired and weaker by the second. At the moment he only had two minutes left, going past his limit could cause unwanted effects or even kill him. Arank finally heard faint talking coming from down a hallway. Getting closer he smiled then put an ear to the door.

Tiemeth & Havok

Tiemeth stared closely at the human as he leaned forward. A stern look was on his face. Thinking for a moment about what the human said, he then leaned back in his chair. "Alright, you may work here during the after hours. If it keeps you busy, I cannot find a reason to not allow you. Just I warn you not to stray, Havok will not let anything happen to my daughter. Nor will he cause any harm to her. You have nothing to worry about, human. Who knows, maybe after this...my daughter will realize being in love with a human is pointless! Soon, maybe this silly game you play with my daughter will end!".

Then he looked at the red-eyed dragon beside Atticus. Returning his gaze at the human he then sighed. "Atticus, you are dismissed for the moment, go wait downstairs for me. Maybe the witch can fetch you something to eat or drink if you need it. Havok and I need to finish up with a few more details for tonight". Havok looked at the human with a smile coming across his lips. Then spoke in a somewhat dominant tone. "It was a pleasure, human. Hope I get to see you again, later! Maybe we can have a little private chat of our own? You know...to better get to know each other".

Gronk & Lazarus

Lazarus was falling for the man's plan unknowingly, the dragon came out from his spot. He then turned to focus on him and started to approach quickly. His eyes glowed a bit, with a greenish shine. Getting closer the dragon used his earth ability to pick up rocks. He was ready to smash the human into a pancake. "What are you, stupid? You should of just let the lava burn you alive, human! Lord Garvus would praise me for what I am about to do with you! After I kill you! The other one is next!". The dragon then threw the large rocks at the human

Gronk felt the tension disappear, he then closed the crack as fast as he could. Turning his attention to Rhett, he hurried over. There was no time to take a breather. At this moment he wasn't thinking he was mostly acting. "****! ****!" he said as he hurried to get to where Rhett was. Seeing what was happening the dragon then raised a hand. Just in time, he used his own abilities to stop the rocks in midair. Lazarus then growled as the rocks seemed to stop, suddenly and go flying in another direction. The dragon seemed to throw a temper tantrum after that, for a moment. Gronk then tackled and pinned the dragon to the ground. The one-eyed dragon then lost his focus and his grip loosened. When he realized the scent of this guy was familiar. Lazarus, then shoved the blue dragon off, the tables were now turned.

Sam & Zydron

The human and dragon crept in a bit of brush. Watching the ships come and go from the mysterious island. Sam took a camera out of her pocket and started to take what pictures she could. "Sam, I think we should leave, we had a close call before. For all, we know they know about us! That guy we almost ran into before I swear saw us! Don't want, Jax, to get even more worried about you! Let is get out of here while we can, we are pushing it at this point!". Sam looked at the man in purple and sighed at what he was saying, but he was right. Smiling at the thought of Jax she nodded at the dragon. Then the two started to head for the far end of the island. They had to be careful, the island had guards watching some spots.

Getting to the safe spot at the far end of the island, well the spot they thought was safe. Little did they know but a camera hidden in a tree was watching them. The woman then took out the radio from her pocket. "Best we let them know what we are doing, you ready Zydron?". The dragon then slipped into the water and changed his form. Sam then pressed a button on the radio. "Come on... pick it up...someone?...please!". The phone in the cafe of the ship started to ring.
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
New York, Senji (Nibiru)

"Uh...wow those scars looked like they were painful! I wonder how you got those? A lot of things have happened in the past two years. Hard to say about much more at this moment. I wonder if you and he have some connection?"

Not realizing he gave away another hint, by saying the two years thing. He then rubbed his head for a moment, then shut his eyes. Senji then waved to the waiter. Telling him, they would be done very soon. The guy nodded then soon came over with the bill. Senji then pulled out a wallet from his pocket. Paying for the meal the waiter then thanked the two. They are more than welcome to finish what they had. Senji took a few sips of water and then looked at Mira.

"Who knows, maybe this guy can help? Whether he is involved with your past or not. Just what was his name? Hard to remember a news broadcast what was some time ago".

Rubbing the side of his head, he then looked at the clock. Seeing the time the dragon let out a sigh. This dragon had to get back to his job. Needed to somehow get inside the Dokusei Tower. He wondered if a shop around here could have some tools that can help. The dragon then pulled a white small card from his pocket. Writing his cover name and a number on it. He then gave Mira the card, so if she needed something, he could be reached somehow.

"Well, I need to get back to work now. This was fun, not often do I get to spend time with another dragon with wonderful manners. Most I am lucky to know are real pains in the butt. Uh... here is a number to reach me. Maybe later I can remember that man's name".
New York, Senji (Nibiru)

"Uh...wow those scars looked like they were painful! I wonder how you got those? A lot of things have happened in the past two years. Hard to say about much more at this moment. I wonder if you and he have some connection?"

Not realizing he gave away another hint, by saying the two years thing. He then rubbed his head for a moment, then shut his eyes. Senji then waved to the waiter. Telling him, they would be done very soon. The guy nodded then soon came over with the bill. Senji then pulled out a wallet from his pocket. Paying for the meal the waiter then thanked the two. They are more than welcome to finish what they had. Senji took a few sips of water and then looked at Mira.

"Who knows, maybe this guy can help? Whether he is involved with your past or not. Just what was his name? Hard to remember a news broadcast what was some time ago".

Rubbing the side of his head, he then looked at the clock. Seeing the time the dragon let out a sigh. This dragon had to get back to his job. Needed to somehow get inside the Dokusei Tower. He wondered if a shop around here could have some tools that can help. The dragon then pulled a white small card from his pocket. Writing his cover name and a number on it. He then gave Mira the card, so if she needed something, he could be reached somehow.

"Well, I need to get back to work now. This was fun, not often do I get to spend time with another dragon with wonderful manners. Most I am lucky to know are real pains in the butt. Uh... here is a number to reach me. Maybe later I can remember that man's name".
Mira grew even more suspicious of Nibiru as she listened to him more. He gave an oddly specific timeline for her scars as if he knew roughly when she sustained them. She was going to have to keep close to him to find out more. Looking up she saw the card he was handing her and took it into her own hands. She waved at him as he departed the restaurant. When he got out of eyesight from her she raised her hand and pointed two fingers across the table to the now empty seat.

Her doppelganger raised its head and started moving away from the crowds and into the shadows of the buildings and ally ways.Its new mission was to track Nibiru and watch him. Her on the other hand would have to keep at least a block or two distance as not to arouse suspicion. Putting the card in her pocket she exited the restaurant and walked across the street to the other sidewalk before walking the same general direction. "Let us see who you really are nibiru." She said as weaved in and out of the foot traffic on the sidewalk. One way or another she was going to learn his secret even if she would have to corner him.
Mira grew even more suspicious of Nibiru as she listened to him more. He gave an oddly specific timeline for her scars as if he knew roughly when she sustained them. She was going to have to keep close to him to find out more. Looking up she saw the card he was handing her and took it into her own hands. She waved at him as he departed the restaurant. When he got out of eyesight from her she raised her hand and pointed two fingers across the table to the now empty seat.

Her doppelganger raised its head and started moving away from the crowds and into the shadows of the buildings and ally ways.Its new mission was to track Nibiru and watch him. Her on the other hand would have to keep at least a block or two distance as not to arouse suspicion. Putting the card in her pocket she exited the restaurant and walked across the street to the other sidewalk before walking the same general direction. "Let us see who you really are nibiru." She said as weaved in and out of the foot traffic on the sidewalk. One way or another she was going to learn his secret even if she would have to corner him.
@Vellatrix
( I hope it is alright that Senji comes and visits? Oh and hope it is alright I pinged? You don't need to ping me back, I have this bookmarked. ^^ )

New York, Senji (Nibiru)

After walking out of the diner the dragon puts his hands in his pockets. Walking with a smile on his face. Did he really get out of that? Was his cover blown? For now, it didn't seem that way. Was that really the Mira that he knew? It was so hard to tell he really didn't want to guess and be wrong. So, for now, he would complete this job and track down Havok. Then wonder about that dragon later when he had more time. This city was driving him nuts.

Havok was like a time bomb, he was alright sometimes. Kinda weird to talk with, other times he was a bloodthirsty beast! How was he going to get inside the very secure Dokusei building? The dragon stared at it from a distance, then looked around the shops. Nothing seemed to be jumping out at him at this moment. Passing from one area, from the corner of his right eye he saw something interesting.

A ship that seemed to be a shop of some kind. The dragon itched the side of his head not sure what to make of it. He then looked around and walked toward the thing. Freezing at the door the guy hesitated for a moment. Then knocked on the door to see if anyone was inside and to warn them. He didn't want to just walk in and startle anyone. He never saw a vessel like this before, so he was kinda wary.

"Uh...Hello!? Was wondering if you might happen to have tools to help me with a job? I have money....uhhh...hello?"
@Vellatrix
( I hope it is alright that Senji comes and visits? Oh and hope it is alright I pinged? You don't need to ping me back, I have this bookmarked. ^^ )

New York, Senji (Nibiru)

After walking out of the diner the dragon puts his hands in his pockets. Walking with a smile on his face. Did he really get out of that? Was his cover blown? For now, it didn't seem that way. Was that really the Mira that he knew? It was so hard to tell he really didn't want to guess and be wrong. So, for now, he would complete this job and track down Havok. Then wonder about that dragon later when he had more time. This city was driving him nuts.

Havok was like a time bomb, he was alright sometimes. Kinda weird to talk with, other times he was a bloodthirsty beast! How was he going to get inside the very secure Dokusei building? The dragon stared at it from a distance, then looked around the shops. Nothing seemed to be jumping out at him at this moment. Passing from one area, from the corner of his right eye he saw something interesting.

A ship that seemed to be a shop of some kind. The dragon itched the side of his head not sure what to make of it. He then looked around and walked toward the thing. Freezing at the door the guy hesitated for a moment. Then knocked on the door to see if anyone was inside and to warn them. He didn't want to just walk in and startle anyone. He never saw a vessel like this before, so he was kinda wary.

"Uh...Hello!? Was wondering if you might happen to have tools to help me with a job? I have money....uhhh...hello?"
((It's fine, I don't mind. It makes me at least know that it's for me.))

Avlyn eyes widened in shock. Her prayers were finally answered! With a wide grin she pushed open the door without turning around to see if it could be a someone that she didn't want to see. Bending the air around them, she pulled them inside her little shop. She waved a hand at the tools that we're visible at the moment. Empty Guns layed on the table in their shining glory along with knife handles, chains, whips and some other multi purpose weapons. She turned around quickly to see who decided to come here for supposed 'tools'. She placed a hand on her face to hide her wild grin. Such a sweet child, finally someone was coming in and looking around her children.

"Welcome sweetheart to my humble shop, the Dragon's Keep! What kinda tools your looking for? I got all kinds. I even make my own tools, if you want one but it'll cost ya more than the ones here. It'll take about a month though if ya want one from scratch. Here look at some designs."
Avlyn said as she pointed to a board that was filled with designs for guns and blades and a few gloves or brass knuckles.

She carefully heads behind her smooth glass counters as she seems to be looking for something. Looking up at him, she pulls out a scanner from under the table. "Do you have an ID? This is just to make sure I ain't selling something to someone who will take it and sell for more money or selling it to someone who is gonna use it for uhh, illegal uses." Avlyn said as she pat the glass counter.
((It's fine, I don't mind. It makes me at least know that it's for me.))

Avlyn eyes widened in shock. Her prayers were finally answered! With a wide grin she pushed open the door without turning around to see if it could be a someone that she didn't want to see. Bending the air around them, she pulled them inside her little shop. She waved a hand at the tools that we're visible at the moment. Empty Guns layed on the table in their shining glory along with knife handles, chains, whips and some other multi purpose weapons. She turned around quickly to see who decided to come here for supposed 'tools'. She placed a hand on her face to hide her wild grin. Such a sweet child, finally someone was coming in and looking around her children.

"Welcome sweetheart to my humble shop, the Dragon's Keep! What kinda tools your looking for? I got all kinds. I even make my own tools, if you want one but it'll cost ya more than the ones here. It'll take about a month though if ya want one from scratch. Here look at some designs."
Avlyn said as she pointed to a board that was filled with designs for guns and blades and a few gloves or brass knuckles.

She carefully heads behind her smooth glass counters as she seems to be looking for something. Looking up at him, she pulls out a scanner from under the table. "Do you have an ID? This is just to make sure I ain't selling something to someone who will take it and sell for more money or selling it to someone who is gonna use it for uhh, illegal uses." Avlyn said as she pat the glass counter.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25