Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { 1 x 1} Boarding School w/BlitzRyu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]The swell of the dance music was thumping in Ren’s skull and mixing with the pungent scent of sweat, stale beer, and cigarette smoke adding to the party atmosphere. It was getting late and guests were leaving but, there was still a fairly large crowd dancing, hanging out with friends, and drinking making so it made it socially acceptable for the boy to continue pursuing his vices - not that a thing like that ever made a difference to him. But as he swallowed back another shot of straight bourbon he caught Soleil approaching out the corner of his eye and cocked a brow somewhat surprised that she didn’t just leave after all that drama. Ren set down his shot glass knowing darn well that he probably shouldn’t be drinking this much but he was still angry and so right now, he didn’t necessarily care about the consequences.While he listened to the Coatl girl speak he tilted his head, his eyes grazed over the red marks on her throat eyes narrowed in disgust - she got hurt because of [i]him [/i]- another wave of anger poured through his body. Tch, he wasn’t even only mad at Meike at this point, he was mad at himself for getting this innocent girl into it and so when she thanked him he couldn’t help but react. [b]“Don’t thank me, I shouldn’t have gotten ya involved with any of that bs and so I’m sorry. Lemme see your neck please.” [/b]Ren shook his head as the words fell from his ashen lips and he reached out towards the girl, his hand freezing midway hesitantly. Normally Ren was the kind of guy who was confident enough to do whatever he wanted with other dragons but, right now he wasn’t in his typical mindset and even though the alcohol was starting to kick in he still felt the flow of irritation burning through his veins. However, he disregarded this after a moment and allowed himself to touch her - even if it was without permission - his claw-tipped fingers gently grazing across the soon to be bruises on her throat. [b]“Tch,”[/b] the Skydancer hissed as he brushed back her hair to get a better look at the extent of her injury, [b]“I’m sorry Soliel, I shoulda stopped her more quickly. Are ya gonna stay at the party or are ya plannin’ on goin’ back to your dorm?” [/b]
36749009_350.png

The swell of the dance music was thumping in Ren’s skull and mixing with the pungent scent of sweat, stale beer, and cigarette smoke adding to the party atmosphere. It was getting late and guests were leaving but, there was still a fairly large crowd dancing, hanging out with friends, and drinking making so it made it socially acceptable for the boy to continue pursuing his vices - not that a thing like that ever made a difference to him. But as he swallowed back another shot of straight bourbon he caught Soleil approaching out the corner of his eye and cocked a brow somewhat surprised that she didn’t just leave after all that drama.

Ren set down his shot glass knowing darn well that he probably shouldn’t be drinking this much but he was still angry and so right now, he didn’t necessarily care about the consequences.While he listened to the Coatl girl speak he tilted his head, his eyes grazed over the red marks on her throat eyes narrowed in disgust - she got hurt because of him - another wave of anger poured through his body. Tch, he wasn’t even only mad at Meike at this point, he was mad at himself for getting this innocent girl into it and so when she thanked him he couldn’t help but react.

“Don’t thank me, I shouldn’t have gotten ya involved with any of that bs and so I’m sorry. Lemme see your neck please.” Ren shook his head as the words fell from his ashen lips and he reached out towards the girl, his hand freezing midway hesitantly. Normally Ren was the kind of guy who was confident enough to do whatever he wanted with other dragons but, right now he wasn’t in his typical mindset and even though the alcohol was starting to kick in he still felt the flow of irritation burning through his veins. However, he disregarded this after a moment and allowed himself to touch her - even if it was without permission - his claw-tipped fingers gently grazing across the soon to be bruises on her throat. “Tch,” the Skydancer hissed as he brushed back her hair to get a better look at the extent of her injury, “I’m sorry Soliel, I shoulda stopped her more quickly. Are ya gonna stay at the party or are ya plannin’ on goin’ back to your dorm?”
For a moment, Soleil thought Ren was mad at her for something she didn’t even know about. That, however, was a mistake, as he did seem to care for her in some regard when he asked to see her neck. Before she could respond, he took it upon himself to touch her skin and her body tensed up from the touch, letting out a light ‘eep’. It wasn’t a bad feeling, though her head did feel a bit light.

She then thought about the question posed to her and gave a light smile. “I think I’ll stay around, though I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You just seemed a bit different from when we were on the roof.” The dragoness then looked back at the dance floor before turning her gaze back to the skydancer. “It looks like their’s one last song. Want to dance?” If she hadn’t spoken to him earlier, she probably would’ve left. Granted, she was still a bit timid as she held out her hand. “That is, if you want to.”
For a moment, Soleil thought Ren was mad at her for something she didn’t even know about. That, however, was a mistake, as he did seem to care for her in some regard when he asked to see her neck. Before she could respond, he took it upon himself to touch her skin and her body tensed up from the touch, letting out a light ‘eep’. It wasn’t a bad feeling, though her head did feel a bit light.

She then thought about the question posed to her and gave a light smile. “I think I’ll stay around, though I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You just seemed a bit different from when we were on the roof.” The dragoness then looked back at the dance floor before turning her gaze back to the skydancer. “It looks like their’s one last song. Want to dance?” If she hadn’t spoken to him earlier, she probably would’ve left. Granted, she was still a bit timid as she held out her hand. “That is, if you want to.”
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]Alright, Ren had to admit the Coatl's reaction to his touch was pretty cute and so he cracked a faint smile at her for a fleeting moment. However, his negative mood still seemed to linger and so when Soleil expressed concern about him the Skydancer didn’t respond, he just wasn’t in the mood to explain but at least he had apologized. The dragon boy rolled back his bare shoulders, the chains around that falling messily below and along the neckline of his loose black tank top as he adjusted his stance. Ren had been considering leaving this bomb of a party and debating if he should hit up his favorite dive bar, call up one of the numbers in his phone, or just go home but, the pretty little thing he had been talking to all night surprised him. [b]“Ya wanna dance with me?” [/b]he parroted back, that wolfish smirk returning almost like she worked magic on him, [b]“Yea sure, let’s at least getta lil enjoyment outta tonight.” [/b] [font=Tahoma] [right][b]Song that is playing:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/SbIQq-hjc2w][u]Corrupt[/u][/url] [i]by Depeche Mode[/i][/right] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025] As soon as the acid punk took his jacket from his companion’s shoulders and tossed it aside he took her by the hand and led her out onto the dance floor where the deep rhythm of a song was just starting to fill the space. The lights were turned down low and the pair was caught up in a cool blue luminance as Ren tugged her closer so that her back was pressed against his strong chest. [b]“Have ya ever danced with a boy before…?”[/b] he purred quietly in the young Coatl’s ear, his lips brushing against the curve of her cheekbone as his hands began to traverse the outline of her curves. Even when he didn’t feel buzzed the boy had never been shy and so when he danced he moved his body with the warm flow of the music, allowing his claw-tipped fingers to find purchase on either side of Soleil’s soft hips. Ren guided her movements to harmonize with his as he swayed behind her keeping time with the lull in the deep tone of the song that blared loudly over the speakers.
36749009_350.png

Alright, Ren had to admit the Coatl's reaction to his touch was pretty cute and so he cracked a faint smile at her for a fleeting moment. However, his negative mood still seemed to linger and so when Soleil expressed concern about him the Skydancer didn’t respond, he just wasn’t in the mood to explain but at least he had apologized. The dragon boy rolled back his bare shoulders, the chains around that falling messily below and along the neckline of his loose black tank top as he adjusted his stance. Ren had been considering leaving this bomb of a party and debating if he should hit up his favorite dive bar, call up one of the numbers in his phone, or just go home but, the pretty little thing he had been talking to all night surprised him. “Ya wanna dance with me?” he parroted back, that wolfish smirk returning almost like she worked magic on him, “Yea sure, let’s at least getta lil enjoyment outta tonight.”

Song that is playing: Corrupt by Depeche Mode

As soon as the acid punk took his jacket from his companion’s shoulders and tossed it aside he took her by the hand and led her out onto the dance floor where the deep rhythm of a song was just starting to fill the space. The lights were turned down low and the pair was caught up in a cool blue luminance as Ren tugged her closer so that her back was pressed against his strong chest. “Have ya ever danced with a boy before…?” he purred quietly in the young Coatl’s ear, his lips brushing against the curve of her cheekbone as his hands began to traverse the outline of her curves. Even when he didn’t feel buzzed the boy had never been shy and so when he danced he moved his body with the warm flow of the music, allowing his claw-tipped fingers to find purchase on either side of Soleil’s soft hips. Ren guided her movements to harmonize with his as he swayed behind her keeping time with the lull in the deep tone of the song that blared loudly over the speakers.
Soleil was not expecting Ren to be so enthusiastic about dancing with her, but she managed to keep her footing. Thankfully, she had opted out of high heels for the night. Either way, a deep blush formed on her cheeks as she followed him. “I don’t think I ever have.” The way he spoke sent a chill down her spine, though it did feel good at the time. It also could have been the distance between his lips and her skin.

When his hands began to wander, the dragoness gave a low purr as she moved to place her hands on his own. She wasn’t exactly self concious about her weight, but she was a bit on the thin side. The music may have been a bit loud, but it was easy for her to follow Ren’s movements. “You aren’t that bad of a dancer.”
Soleil was not expecting Ren to be so enthusiastic about dancing with her, but she managed to keep her footing. Thankfully, she had opted out of high heels for the night. Either way, a deep blush formed on her cheeks as she followed him. “I don’t think I ever have.” The way he spoke sent a chill down her spine, though it did feel good at the time. It also could have been the distance between his lips and her skin.

When his hands began to wander, the dragoness gave a low purr as she moved to place her hands on his own. She wasn’t exactly self concious about her weight, but she was a bit on the thin side. The music may have been a bit loud, but it was easy for her to follow Ren’s movements. “You aren’t that bad of a dancer.”
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025][b]“Tch…” [/b]Ren hummed pleased with the compliment, [b]“Guess then we shoulda started sooner eh?” [/b]The song wrapped around them and he kept moving to the beat of the music, his long plume-tipped tail brushing up against the Coatl’s thin calf as he as he dipped his maw down to speak. “If this is the las’ song guess we better make the best of it…” the dragon added, his voice husky with alcohol-fueled desire; with that, he freed his hands just long enough to spin the girl to face him. This time his hands found new places to rest, one landing on the small of her back while the other traced smoothly down from her shoulder to her fingertips where he took her hand in his. The song would end soon but for now the Skydancer let the sound carry his actions, he guided Solei’s captured hand up and placed it palm down on his chest. Through the delicate fabric of her dress he could feel the warmth of her body and in turn, he knew she should feel his and he moved a little closer. It was only when the song ended that Ren released the girl, the distance between them still minuscule at best and as he looked down at her he cocked his head and grinned playfully as he toyed with his lip ring. The night had been taking a toll on him and although his energy was still pretty abundant his eyeliner was smudged messily around his vivid fuchsia eyes and his tri-colored hair was disheveled. [b]“Well Miss, thanks for the dance.” [/b]the boy said as he brushed the hair away from her cheek before stepping back to stretch his long arms over his head.[b] “Seems like the party’s dyin’ so I’m gonna bail. Think I’ma go back to my room to watch a movie and crash. Whatchur plans tonight? Gonna play rebel some more and stay out?”[/b] Ren teased as he went to grab his jacket, fully expecting her to follow him while they talked.
36749009_350.png

“Tch…” Ren hummed pleased with the compliment, “Guess then we shoulda started sooner eh?” The song wrapped around them and he kept moving to the beat of the music, his long plume-tipped tail brushing up against the Coatl’s thin calf as he as he dipped his maw down to speak. “If this is the las’ song guess we better make the best of it…” the dragon added, his voice husky with alcohol-fueled desire; with that, he freed his hands just long enough to spin the girl to face him. This time his hands found new places to rest, one landing on the small of her back while the other traced smoothly down from her shoulder to her fingertips where he took her hand in his. The song would end soon but for now the Skydancer let the sound carry his actions, he guided Solei’s captured hand up and placed it palm down on his chest. Through the delicate fabric of her dress he could feel the warmth of her body and in turn, he knew she should feel his and he moved a little closer.

It was only when the song ended that Ren released the girl, the distance between them still minuscule at best and as he looked down at her he cocked his head and grinned playfully as he toyed with his lip ring. The night had been taking a toll on him and although his energy was still pretty abundant his eyeliner was smudged messily around his vivid fuchsia eyes and his tri-colored hair was disheveled. “Well Miss, thanks for the dance.” the boy said as he brushed the hair away from her cheek before stepping back to stretch his long arms over his head. “Seems like the party’s dyin’ so I’m gonna bail. Think I’ma go back to my room to watch a movie and crash. Whatchur plans tonight? Gonna play rebel some more and stay out?” Ren teased as he went to grab his jacket, fully expecting her to follow him while they talked.
Soleil gave a light nod and felt a chill run up her spine as his tail brushed against her leg. The warmth she felt emanating from his body also helped her to relax, even if his hands continued to wander. The fabric of his shirt was rough under her palm, but she could overlook that. She honestly felt free when she was with him.

She then thought over the subliminal offer to go with him back to his room and nodded slightly. “Thank you as well. It was honestly no problem.” The dragoness then looked around and watched as people began to leave. “I don’t think it’s that late, so I wouldn’t mind spending a bit more time with you. Either that, or return to my room. I doubt your the type of dragon to let a girl walk home alone, though.”
Soleil gave a light nod and felt a chill run up her spine as his tail brushed against her leg. The warmth she felt emanating from his body also helped her to relax, even if his hands continued to wander. The fabric of his shirt was rough under her palm, but she could overlook that. She honestly felt free when she was with him.

She then thought over the subliminal offer to go with him back to his room and nodded slightly. “Thank you as well. It was honestly no problem.” The dragoness then looked around and watched as people began to leave. “I don’t think it’s that late, so I wouldn’t mind spending a bit more time with you. Either that, or return to my room. I doubt your the type of dragon to let a girl walk home alone, though.”
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]With his back towards he Ren heard her talk, inviting herself over his place and he couldn’t help but let out a gruff chuckle. So either, this dragoness had just been disguised as a good girl or she really was playing rebel.[b]”Not that type of dragon huh? I musta made quite the impression on ya or somethin’.[/b]” he teased some more, the venom from earlier completely drained from his voice now. Maybe it was Soleil or maybe it was just the alcohol that made him calm down because he almost completely forget about Meike and her little freakout.[b]”Aight well if ya wanna come with me I guess ya could, but keep your hands to yourself Shortcake don’t wantcha getting any naughty ideas about this.” [/b]of course Ren was just playing with the Coatl and the smile he wore on his handsome face mirrored that. Once outside the dragon placed his jacket around the girl’s bare shoulders and started leading the way. The party had been in the main Arcane house and his dorm was in one of the offshoot buildings that backed the Tangled Woods, it wouldn’t be a long walk but it was a chilly night and so he was just being considerate. As they walked along the lamp-lit pathway the Skydancer casually spoke, asking her about what classes she was taking and other inconsequential things until they arrived at his doorstep. Ren’s room was on the fourth-floor of the Arcane-themed building overlooking a dense tangle of trees and as he pushed the key in the lock he glanced over his shoulder at Soleil, [b]“Place is a mess jus’ warnin’ ya.”[/b] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/k8eZOc/1524546808111.jpg[/img][/center]
36749009_350.png

With his back towards he Ren heard her talk, inviting herself over his place and he couldn’t help but let out a gruff chuckle. So either, this dragoness had just been disguised as a good girl or she really was playing rebel.”Not that type of dragon huh? I musta made quite the impression on ya or somethin’.” he teased some more, the venom from earlier completely drained from his voice now. Maybe it was Soleil or maybe it was just the alcohol that made him calm down because he almost completely forget about Meike and her little freakout.”Aight well if ya wanna come with me I guess ya could, but keep your hands to yourself Shortcake don’t wantcha getting any naughty ideas about this.” of course Ren was just playing with the Coatl and the smile he wore on his handsome face mirrored that.

Once outside the dragon placed his jacket around the girl’s bare shoulders and started leading the way. The party had been in the main Arcane house and his dorm was in one of the offshoot buildings that backed the Tangled Woods, it wouldn’t be a long walk but it was a chilly night and so he was just being considerate. As they walked along the lamp-lit pathway the Skydancer casually spoke, asking her about what classes she was taking and other inconsequential things until they arrived at his doorstep. Ren’s room was on the fourth-floor of the Arcane-themed building overlooking a dense tangle of trees and as he pushed the key in the lock he glanced over his shoulder at Soleil, “Place is a mess jus’ warnin’ ya.”

1524546808111.jpg
Soleil felt a deep blush spread across her cheeks and nodded. “Of course. I like spending time with you, but we did just meet recently.” She honestly didn’t know that he would take her wanting to do something with him in that way and didn’t exactly know how to feel about it. Either way, he seemed to be in a rather good mood, so he didn’t dislike her at the very least.

The dragoness then chose to indulge his need for small talk and responded as quickly as possible. For specific classes, they were the generic high school level English, math, science, and other classes everyone had to take. There were some that were tailored to the light house, however, specifically philosophy and any class in which research was heavily utilized. Of course, she was also thankful for the jacket, as it helped to keep her warm. “I’m sure your room isn’t that bad,” She paused once she looked inside and simply stared “And it could be a lot worse. I had three brothers who didn’t exactly know the meaning of clean when it came to anything outside of their body.” If anything, it was just decorated to a rather extreme level.

(I kind of imagine that she’d be corrupted by him for a bit before she tried to set him on the right path.)
Soleil felt a deep blush spread across her cheeks and nodded. “Of course. I like spending time with you, but we did just meet recently.” She honestly didn’t know that he would take her wanting to do something with him in that way and didn’t exactly know how to feel about it. Either way, he seemed to be in a rather good mood, so he didn’t dislike her at the very least.

The dragoness then chose to indulge his need for small talk and responded as quickly as possible. For specific classes, they were the generic high school level English, math, science, and other classes everyone had to take. There were some that were tailored to the light house, however, specifically philosophy and any class in which research was heavily utilized. Of course, she was also thankful for the jacket, as it helped to keep her warm. “I’m sure your room isn’t that bad,” She paused once she looked inside and simply stared “And it could be a lot worse. I had three brothers who didn’t exactly know the meaning of clean when it came to anything outside of their body.” If anything, it was just decorated to a rather extreme level.

(I kind of imagine that she’d be corrupted by him for a bit before she tried to set him on the right path.)
[sub]OOC// Well, good luck getting him to change he’s pretty set in his ways but, I’m sure Soleil will enjoy the challenge.[/sub] [img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025][b]“Three brothers? Sounds like ya came from a big family, must be nice.”[/b] Ren responded as he flipped the light switch on causing a single hanging bulb to flicker to life further illuminating the rather chaotic room.[b] “Make yourself comfy I’m gonna go grab a drink. Want one?”[/b] he asked as he plucked an empty bottle of whiskey off the floor and tossed it aside where it landed in a pile of clothing. The bed was unmade and the dark, down blankets, were strewn about with the few pillows he had scattered atop the large mattress; it was obvious that the Skydancer was the type of sleeper that rolled around all night. However, even if the rest of his room was a little rough around the edges it was pretty clear that Ren really enjoyed comfort because his sleeping area was stockpiled with soft things and probably was the only new looking thing in the dorm. At the foot of the bed, a smallish TV was stacked ontop a cardboard box with the remote resting next to an ashtray partially full of cigarette butts, set off to the side was a gaming console of some sort complete with a messy pile of games and DVDs on conspiracy theories. The tall boy ducked down to look into the small refrigerator in the ‘kitchen’ offshoot, [b]“I’ve got water and uh---”[/b] he called out as he shuffled through a mess of drinks and partially eaten sweets,[b] “--oh, got beer and candy. Think there’s some Jack over by the bed if ya’d rather that. Got some whipped cream too.” [/b]As he waited the brief moment for Soleil to respond the boy pulled out the can of whipped cream and took a big mouthful, before grabbing out a water for himself and a container holding a slice of strawberry cake that had yet to be eaten. [b]“Got cake too,” [/b]Ren added as he balanced the whipped cream on top the plastic lid of the cake carton. It was past midnight so it was definitely time for some sweets, horror movies, and alcohol.
OOC// Well, good luck getting him to change he’s pretty set in his ways but, I’m sure Soleil will enjoy the challenge.

36749009_350.png

“Three brothers? Sounds like ya came from a big family, must be nice.” Ren responded as he flipped the light switch on causing a single hanging bulb to flicker to life further illuminating the rather chaotic room. “Make yourself comfy I’m gonna go grab a drink. Want one?” he asked as he plucked an empty bottle of whiskey off the floor and tossed it aside where it landed in a pile of clothing. The bed was unmade and the dark, down blankets, were strewn about with the few pillows he had scattered atop the large mattress; it was obvious that the Skydancer was the type of sleeper that rolled around all night. However, even if the rest of his room was a little rough around the edges it was pretty clear that Ren really enjoyed comfort because his sleeping area was stockpiled with soft things and probably was the only new looking thing in the dorm. At the foot of the bed, a smallish TV was stacked ontop a cardboard box with the remote resting next to an ashtray partially full of cigarette butts, set off to the side was a gaming console of some sort complete with a messy pile of games and DVDs on conspiracy theories.

The tall boy ducked down to look into the small refrigerator in the ‘kitchen’ offshoot, “I’ve got water and uh---” he called out as he shuffled through a mess of drinks and partially eaten sweets, “--oh, got beer and candy. Think there’s some Jack over by the bed if ya’d rather that. Got some whipped cream too.” As he waited the brief moment for Soleil to respond the boy pulled out the can of whipped cream and took a big mouthful, before grabbing out a water for himself and a container holding a slice of strawberry cake that had yet to be eaten. “Got cake too,” Ren added as he balanced the whipped cream on top the plastic lid of the cake carton. It was past midnight so it was definitely time for some sweets, horror movies, and alcohol.
Soleil walked into the room, careful not to step on anything. It was a bit of a mess, though she could overlook that for now. It just needed a gentle touch, though the area around the bed looked nice. “Some water and cake would be nice, though I don’t know how much of the former you have. If need be, we can share.” If anything. the water might help with the alcohol already in her system

Considering the fact that there didn’t seem to be anywhere else to sit, the dragoness moved to sit the bed, though she didn’t seem to know what he had in mind. It was only then that she realized that she did not have anything else to wear aside from her dress, though that might have been for the best, She didn’t exactly want to bathe or change clothes in his room, at least not without getting to know him better.
Soleil walked into the room, careful not to step on anything. It was a bit of a mess, though she could overlook that for now. It just needed a gentle touch, though the area around the bed looked nice. “Some water and cake would be nice, though I don’t know how much of the former you have. If need be, we can share.” If anything. the water might help with the alcohol already in her system

Considering the fact that there didn’t seem to be anywhere else to sit, the dragoness moved to sit the bed, though she didn’t seem to know what he had in mind. It was only then that she realized that she did not have anything else to wear aside from her dress, though that might have been for the best, She didn’t exactly want to bathe or change clothes in his room, at least not without getting to know him better.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7