Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { 1 x 1} Boarding School w/BlitzRyu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [sub]OOC// If you’re ever interested in talking about this RP outside of the thread you can add me on Discord or PM me on here. It’s not necessary but I wanted to make sure you knew that I would be willing to discuss this thread in an out of character sort of way.[/sub] [img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [/center] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]Ren made himself comfortable by leaning back a little, supporting his weight partially by extending his strong arm at a slight angle so he could press his palm on the cold plaster and keep himself steady. The Skydancer had been taking swigs from the flask almost thoughtlessly as Soleil spoke, his inviting gaze occasionally drifting over to her before returning back towards the dark, tree-lined horizon. [b]“Sounds like ya must have a pretty busy life eh? It's cool that ya can spend your time doin' stuff ya love...[/b]” he responded offering the sweet Coatl a good-natured smile as he began speaking once more,[b] “I’ve always loved space and stuff like that...so sometimes I’ll go star-gazin' on my own ‘cause I never know when I might see a UFO ya’know what I mean? And you, do ya believe in those kinda things? Aliens, conspiracies, and all that stuff?” [/b] When the dragon boy spoke of his fascinations a faint spark of excitement glinted in his arcane-hued optics and he couldn’t help but smile boyishly. Even with his tough exterior Ren still had a playful, youthful spirit and occasionally that would leak through all the leather, scars, and tattoos - like now. The almost excessive amount of intoxicants within his bloodstream sent euphoric waves of warmth and pleasure through his lean body helping the conversation lead on smoothly; truthfully the punk boy had never had problems making friends and would talk to pretty much anyone without hesitation but tonight it seemed easier than usual. But, he was oblivious to this fine detail because he had grown so used to getting along with just about everyone, which was probably one reason why he was so popular in their school - especially with the girl - so he didn’t think much of it. However, when he caught the Soleil trying to hide a shiver he rose a brow and straightened up a bit before asking, [b]“Cold?”[/b] Before she could answer he set down the almost empty flask between them and shrugged off his jacket so that he could lean over to drape the old leather coat over her slender shoulders. With that small gesture of absent-minded kindness, Ren settled back into his place, rolling his shoulders back causing a small pop of readjusting bone. [b]“So yea, about the aliens…”[/b] he mentioned once more, his attention now fixated on the Coatl as he stretched his long arms overhead causing his lean, defined muscles to pull tense beneath the smooth scales and scattering of tattoos that licked around his bicep.
OOC// If you’re ever interested in talking about this RP outside of the thread you can add me on Discord or PM me on here. It’s not necessary but I wanted to make sure you knew that I would be willing to discuss this thread in an out of character sort of way.

36749009_350.png

Ren made himself comfortable by leaning back a little, supporting his weight partially by extending his strong arm at a slight angle so he could press his palm on the cold plaster and keep himself steady. The Skydancer had been taking swigs from the flask almost thoughtlessly as Soleil spoke, his inviting gaze occasionally drifting over to her before returning back towards the dark, tree-lined horizon. “Sounds like ya must have a pretty busy life eh? It's cool that ya can spend your time doin' stuff ya love...” he responded offering the sweet Coatl a good-natured smile as he began speaking once more, “I’ve always loved space and stuff like that...so sometimes I’ll go star-gazin' on my own ‘cause I never know when I might see a UFO ya’know what I mean? And you, do ya believe in those kinda things? Aliens, conspiracies, and all that stuff?”

When the dragon boy spoke of his fascinations a faint spark of excitement glinted in his arcane-hued optics and he couldn’t help but smile boyishly. Even with his tough exterior Ren still had a playful, youthful spirit and occasionally that would leak through all the leather, scars, and tattoos - like now. The almost excessive amount of intoxicants within his bloodstream sent euphoric waves of warmth and pleasure through his lean body helping the conversation lead on smoothly; truthfully the punk boy had never had problems making friends and would talk to pretty much anyone without hesitation but tonight it seemed easier than usual. But, he was oblivious to this fine detail because he had grown so used to getting along with just about everyone, which was probably one reason why he was so popular in their school - especially with the girl - so he didn’t think much of it.

However, when he caught the Soleil trying to hide a shiver he rose a brow and straightened up a bit before asking, “Cold?” Before she could answer he set down the almost empty flask between them and shrugged off his jacket so that he could lean over to drape the old leather coat over her slender shoulders. With that small gesture of absent-minded kindness, Ren settled back into his place, rolling his shoulders back causing a small pop of readjusting bone. “So yea, about the aliens…” he mentioned once more, his attention now fixated on the Coatl as he stretched his long arms overhead causing his lean, defined muscles to pull tense beneath the smooth scales and scattering of tattoos that licked around his bicep.
Soleil gave a rather cute smile as she felt the warmth of the leather against her bare skin, or at least any skin that wasn’t covered by her dress. The teen then moved a bit closer to him and moved a bit closer for additional warmth, though she was just within his arm’s reach when she stopped. “Yeah. Doing so,mething you like tends to make life that much easier.”

When the conversation switched to aliens, howeever, she raised a brow in curiosity. She had heard stories over the years of such things, but the dragoness had never seen anything concrete that proved them to be true. If anything, she just shrugged the, off. Knowing that such a thing might insult Ren, she figured it’d be easier to simply nod. “With all the stories out there, at least one of them is bound to be true. Maybe we’ll see one tonight.
Soleil gave a rather cute smile as she felt the warmth of the leather against her bare skin, or at least any skin that wasn’t covered by her dress. The teen then moved a bit closer to him and moved a bit closer for additional warmth, though she was just within his arm’s reach when she stopped. “Yeah. Doing so,mething you like tends to make life that much easier.”

When the conversation switched to aliens, howeever, she raised a brow in curiosity. She had heard stories over the years of such things, but the dragoness had never seen anything concrete that proved them to be true. If anything, she just shrugged the, off. Knowing that such a thing might insult Ren, she figured it’d be easier to simply nod. “With all the stories out there, at least one of them is bound to be true. Maybe we’ll see one tonight.
[center][img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [/center] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]When Soleil moved a little closer Ren raised a brow at her, the corner of his thin dark lips curling at the edge in a flirtatiously intrigued manner; [i]‘mm...wasn’t she supposed to be a good girl?’[/i], he thought to himself as he habitually tugged on the small metal piercing that hooped through his bottom lip. Maybe he was wrong about this little cutie because even though she had entered with that shy smile and wore that modest dress, she had readily accepted alcohol and didn’t seem to have any problem with sharing close quarters with a punk she barely knew. Tch, maybe he’d find out later just how much of a ‘good girl’ this Coatl really was, but now, he just continued the conversation about the unknowns in the universe. [b]“Yea that’s what I’ve been thinkin’ and I mean, I’ve seen UFOs before - or at least I think I did - only no ones ever with me when I see ‘em.” [/b]the Skydancer shrugged,[b] “But if we are gonna do some UFO watchin’ tonight then maybe we should do somethin’ else to pass the time ‘cause it might take a while. So...maybe show me any constellations up there that ya know?” [/b]As he asked the dragon turned his gaze back towards the velveteen night sky, his bright eyes surveying the vast scattering of stars and distant planets. [b]“Hmm…” [/b]Ren hummed under his breath before pausing momentarily from his stargazing to reach over towards the girl, his hand moving smoothly into the inside pocket of the jacket. As the dragon boy did this he couldn’t help but peer at Soleil's cute face, waiting for an expression of panic, confusion, or so other common reaction; but his intentions weren’t what she might have thought because of doing anything inappropriate the punk just pulled out the pack of cigarettes, a lighter and returned to what he was doing before - stargazing and waiting to hear what she could show him in this enchanted nighttide overhead.
36749009_350.png

When Soleil moved a little closer Ren raised a brow at her, the corner of his thin dark lips curling at the edge in a flirtatiously intrigued manner; ‘mm...wasn’t she supposed to be a good girl?’, he thought to himself as he habitually tugged on the small metal piercing that hooped through his bottom lip. Maybe he was wrong about this little cutie because even though she had entered with that shy smile and wore that modest dress, she had readily accepted alcohol and didn’t seem to have any problem with sharing close quarters with a punk she barely knew. Tch, maybe he’d find out later just how much of a ‘good girl’ this Coatl really was, but now, he just continued the conversation about the unknowns in the universe.

“Yea that’s what I’ve been thinkin’ and I mean, I’ve seen UFOs before - or at least I think I did - only no ones ever with me when I see ‘em.” the Skydancer shrugged, “But if we are gonna do some UFO watchin’ tonight then maybe we should do somethin’ else to pass the time ‘cause it might take a while. So...maybe show me any constellations up there that ya know?” As he asked the dragon turned his gaze back towards the velveteen night sky, his bright eyes surveying the vast scattering of stars and distant planets.

“Hmm…” Ren hummed under his breath before pausing momentarily from his stargazing to reach over towards the girl, his hand moving smoothly into the inside pocket of the jacket. As the dragon boy did this he couldn’t help but peer at Soleil's cute face, waiting for an expression of panic, confusion, or so other common reaction; but his intentions weren’t what she might have thought because of doing anything inappropriate the punk just pulled out the pack of cigarettes, a lighter and returned to what he was doing before - stargazing and waiting to hear what she could show him in this enchanted nighttide overhead.
Soleil gave a light nod when asked to identify a few constellations. It would makse sense, given his interest in astrology, though though the way he smiled at her msde the blush on her cheeks deepeb slightly. Was he planning something? “Orion, Draco, Aquila, Pegesus, Hercules, and I think I see the hydra as well.” As she listed the out, the dragoness slowly pointed out each one, along with the visible zodiac constellation. “I probably missed a few, so feel free to show me a bit more.”
Soleil gave a light nod when asked to identify a few constellations. It would makse sense, given his interest in astrology, though though the way he smiled at her msde the blush on her cheeks deepeb slightly. Was he planning something? “Orion, Draco, Aquila, Pegesus, Hercules, and I think I see the hydra as well.” As she listed the out, the dragoness slowly pointed out each one, along with the visible zodiac constellation. “I probably missed a few, so feel free to show me a bit more.”
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]Ren watched as Soleil fingerpainted images in the sky, following her direction and looking from one constellation to another as his warm breath rose in plumed ribbons to join the vast nighttide.[b] “Yea but it’s hard to know the name of ‘em all I guess, even astronomists are still findin’ new stars and stuff.” [/b]he added as he lifted the cigarette to his lips, pausing before lighting it to consider if he should ask the girl if the smoked bother her but…bad habits were addicting and so the punk dragon just shrugged to himself and sparked the end of the menthol. [b]“Saturns out there,”[/b] he gestured with his hand in between drags on the cigarette, [b]“Nn...then there’s Andromeda and Cassiopeia up there. Those two prolly have one of my favorite story behind ‘em even though it’s kinda tragic.” [/b] Within his pocket his cell phone buzzed causing the dragon to roll his eyes, someone was always trying to get in touch with him but sometimes it just got draining - like now. Oh well, Ren decided he wasn’t going to ignore the second alert as it sounded through the calm night and instead reached into his pocket to pull out a battered mobile. [quote=TEXTS FROM MEIKE][font=Tahoma]Meike [11:45 PM] Heeyyy when are u coming back down to the party? Meike [11:45 PM] Seriously baby where’d u even go? Meike [11:46 PM] I miss u!!! (???ω????) Meike [11:46 PM] If u come find me like right now I’ll make it worth ur while~ ♥♥[/quote] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]The light from his cellphone cast a warm glow onto his handsome face, defining the dark outline that emphasized his narrow cat-like eyes and illuminating the single mystic Skydancer gem that shimmered between shards of messy lime and pink bangs. Quickly the boy tapped out a response before glancing backing up towards Soleil and their night sky; this little digression was brief, barely even noticeable in the scheme of things but regardless his mood seemed to darken even if it was just a bit. Ren took another drag on the cigarette before stubbing it out and tossing it aside as he asked, [b]“So ya didn’t get to enjoy the party much did ya wanna go back down?” [/b]
36749009_350.png

Ren watched as Soleil fingerpainted images in the sky, following her direction and looking from one constellation to another as his warm breath rose in plumed ribbons to join the vast nighttide. “Yea but it’s hard to know the name of ‘em all I guess, even astronomists are still findin’ new stars and stuff.” he added as he lifted the cigarette to his lips, pausing before lighting it to consider if he should ask the girl if the smoked bother her but…bad habits were addicting and so the punk dragon just shrugged to himself and sparked the end of the menthol. “Saturns out there,” he gestured with his hand in between drags on the cigarette, “Nn...then there’s Andromeda and Cassiopeia up there. Those two prolly have one of my favorite story behind ‘em even though it’s kinda tragic.”

Within his pocket his cell phone buzzed causing the dragon to roll his eyes, someone was always trying to get in touch with him but sometimes it just got draining - like now. Oh well, Ren decided he wasn’t going to ignore the second alert as it sounded through the calm night and instead reached into his pocket to pull out a battered mobile.

TEXTS FROM MEIKE wrote:
Meike [11:45 PM] Heeyyy when are u coming back down to the party?
Meike [11:45 PM] Seriously baby where’d u even go?
Meike [11:46 PM] I miss u!!! (???ω????)
Meike [11:46 PM] If u come find me like right now I’ll make it worth ur while~ ♥♥

The light from his cellphone cast a warm glow onto his handsome face, defining the dark outline that emphasized his narrow cat-like eyes and illuminating the single mystic Skydancer gem that shimmered between shards of messy lime and pink bangs. Quickly the boy tapped out a response before glancing backing up towards Soleil and their night sky; this little digression was brief, barely even noticeable in the scheme of things but regardless his mood seemed to darken even if it was just a bit. Ren took another drag on the cigarette before stubbing it out and tossing it aside as he asked, “So ya didn’t get to enjoy the party much did ya wanna go back down?”
Soleil have a light nod as she listened to Ren, looking at each atral body he pointed out. “Yeah. You’re right. They’re practically countless, and some can only be seen at a certain time of year.” Of course, she was a bit curious when the skydancer’s phone kept going off, but she simply ignored it.

The dragoness then tilted her head slightly when Ren spoke, not really expecting him to want to go back down. Something about his mood made her feel a bit uneasy, though she tried not to show it. The smell of the smoke wasn’t helping either. “I suppose we can, but that’s only if you want to.” She was tempted to offer a dance to him, but she didn’t know how the boy would take it.
Soleil have a light nod as she listened to Ren, looking at each atral body he pointed out. “Yeah. You’re right. They’re practically countless, and some can only be seen at a certain time of year.” Of course, she was a bit curious when the skydancer’s phone kept going off, but she simply ignored it.

The dragoness then tilted her head slightly when Ren spoke, not really expecting him to want to go back down. Something about his mood made her feel a bit uneasy, though she tried not to show it. The smell of the smoke wasn’t helping either. “I suppose we can, but that’s only if you want to.” She was tempted to offer a dance to him, but she didn’t know how the boy would take it.
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]The dragon grabbed his flask before getting up, quickly shoving that and the other things he had taken out into his back pocket before brushing off the back of his jeans. [b]“Yea I was enjoyin’ chillin’ up here with ya but, someone is harassin’ me so I prolly should go see what she wants, even though I think I already know….” [/b]Ren’s explanation trailed off as he spoke in that tantalizingly groveled voice and while the Skydancer may have been annoyed by this little interruption, he didn’t make it very obvious. Instead he flashed Soleil a handsome, flirty smirk and held out a hand in a courteous manner; even if the punk wasn’t the sophisticated, polished type he at least knew how to treat the ladies ‘cause if there was one thing he really [i]loved[/i] was the attention they could offer. Ren had left his leather jacket draped over the dragoness’s small form, so as soon as they re-entered the party, the girl, Meike, who had been pawing for attention earlier clearly displeased because she quickly made her way over to the pair. Without so much as a second glance at the Coatl, the Skydancer girl practically threw herself at the boy, standing up on tiptoe with her arms wrapped around his neck and her head nuzzling against his chest.[b] “Renny I missed-d youuu~”[/b] she purred in a drunken slur as she peered up at him with but violet eyes,[b] “Why’d yew leaaave me?” [/b] The male dragon’s reaction was definitely a little less dramatic than his counterpart’s because instead of hugging her back and lavishing Meike in the attention she obviously desired Ren just stood there with his brows raised and an unreadable chiseled set on his chiselled boyish features.[b] “Meike I think ya drank a lil too much and you know that ain’t good ‘cause everytime ya get this messed up ya either end up sick all night or in bed with someone ya don’t know - or wait, I forgot, you took home Aki before right?” [/b]his tone was a little rough, rough enough to cause pastel-colored dragoness to let go and step back with a pout. [b]“That was just once Renny and sho-shouldn’t you be mad at him?”[/b] a hiccup interrupted her response, [b]“He is your bes-t friend after allll.” [/b] [b]“Ok right, go back to the dorm Meike and I’ll come by later to check on ya.”[/b] Ren settled with that promise despite not really wanting to deal with her at all - even if there was clearly something going on between them.[b] “Me an’ Soleil are gonna go enjoy the party for a while, I’ll see ya later.”[/b] as soon that was said the boy reached out to hook his strong arm around the dragoness’s shoulders in a silent gesture to come with him. As soon as he thought they were free from Meike’s drunken craziness he looked down to mouth ‘[i]sorry[/i]’ but before they could get anywhere the other girl was on them grabbing at the arm he had around Soliel. [b]“What the heck do you think yer doing with that hussy? She-she ain’t even tha-that good looking.” [/b]she snapped loudly glaring from Rent to Soliel. [b]“And y-eou who do you thi-nk yew are hitting on MY bo-yfriend?”[/b] Mieke hissed, stepping closer towards the pair angrily. Ren was just about to say that ‘they weren’t technically dating’ but a loud crash across the room interrupted his line of thought and so the Coatl girl was presently left with the opportunity to respond to this mess on her own.
36749009_350.png

The dragon grabbed his flask before getting up, quickly shoving that and the other things he had taken out into his back pocket before brushing off the back of his jeans. “Yea I was enjoyin’ chillin’ up here with ya but, someone is harassin’ me so I prolly should go see what she wants, even though I think I already know….” Ren’s explanation trailed off as he spoke in that tantalizingly groveled voice and while the Skydancer may have been annoyed by this little interruption, he didn’t make it very obvious. Instead he flashed Soleil a handsome, flirty smirk and held out a hand in a courteous manner; even if the punk wasn’t the sophisticated, polished type he at least knew how to treat the ladies ‘cause if there was one thing he really loved was the attention they could offer.

Ren had left his leather jacket draped over the dragoness’s small form, so as soon as they re-entered the party, the girl, Meike, who had been pawing for attention earlier clearly displeased because she quickly made her way over to the pair.

Without so much as a second glance at the Coatl, the Skydancer girl practically threw herself at the boy, standing up on tiptoe with her arms wrapped around his neck and her head nuzzling against his chest. “Renny I missed-d youuu~” she purred in a drunken slur as she peered up at him with but violet eyes, “Why’d yew leaaave me?”

The male dragon’s reaction was definitely a little less dramatic than his counterpart’s because instead of hugging her back and lavishing Meike in the attention she obviously desired Ren just stood there with his brows raised and an unreadable chiseled set on his chiselled boyish features. “Meike I think ya drank a lil too much and you know that ain’t good ‘cause everytime ya get this messed up ya either end up sick all night or in bed with someone ya don’t know - or wait, I forgot, you took home Aki before right?” his tone was a little rough, rough enough to cause pastel-colored dragoness to let go and step back with a pout.

“That was just once Renny and sho-shouldn’t you be mad at him?” a hiccup interrupted her response, “He is your bes-t friend after allll.”

“Ok right, go back to the dorm Meike and I’ll come by later to check on ya.” Ren settled with that promise despite not really wanting to deal with her at all - even if there was clearly something going on between them. “Me an’ Soleil are gonna go enjoy the party for a while, I’ll see ya later.” as soon that was said the boy reached out to hook his strong arm around the dragoness’s shoulders in a silent gesture to come with him. As soon as he thought they were free from Meike’s drunken craziness he looked down to mouth ‘sorry’ but before they could get anywhere the other girl was on them grabbing at the arm he had around Soliel.

“What the heck do you think yer doing with that hussy? She-she ain’t even tha-that good looking.” she snapped loudly glaring from Rent to Soliel. “And y-eou who do you thi-nk yew are hitting on MY bo-yfriend?” Mieke hissed, stepping closer towards the pair angrily.

Ren was just about to say that ‘they weren’t technically dating’ but a loud crash across the room interrupted his line of thought and so the Coatl girl was presently left with the opportunity to respond to this mess on her own.
Soleil felt a light blush dust her cheeks at Ren’s smirk and took his hand in her own, The dragoness then followed him down to where the main party was, feeling weird from both the sound and drinks she had inhested. Hopefully, she wouldn’t do anything to embarrass herself in front of a good portion of the school.

She was a bit surprised to see another skydancer literally throw herself at Ren, however. It made her feel a bit weird, though she tried to ignore it as the male dragon moved both of them away from the dragoness. For now, she would accelt his apology.

Of course, all that went out the window when the other dragoness insulted her. She may have been a bit shy at times, but she still had the temperament that her species was so well known for. She tried to reign it in, though as putting herself on the level of the skydancer would make her look bad. “I wasn’t exactly throwing myself at him. He came to me, and I was just being polite.”
Soleil felt a light blush dust her cheeks at Ren’s smirk and took his hand in her own, The dragoness then followed him down to where the main party was, feeling weird from both the sound and drinks she had inhested. Hopefully, she wouldn’t do anything to embarrass herself in front of a good portion of the school.

She was a bit surprised to see another skydancer literally throw herself at Ren, however. It made her feel a bit weird, though she tried to ignore it as the male dragon moved both of them away from the dragoness. For now, she would accelt his apology.

Of course, all that went out the window when the other dragoness insulted her. She may have been a bit shy at times, but she still had the temperament that her species was so well known for. She tried to reign it in, though as putting herself on the level of the skydancer would make her look bad. “I wasn’t exactly throwing myself at him. He came to me, and I was just being polite.”
[sub]OOC// Just checking in - do you like rping them as anthropomorphic dragons or would you rather them be more humanoid like in their gijnka forms? I don’t care either way but I wanted to ask.[/sub] [img]https://image.ibb.co/iAuRRn/36749009_350.png[/img] [font=Tahoma][color=#009025]Before Ren could intervene Meike was at Soleil’s throat making a complete fool of herself and the other girl was trying to politely defend herself. The dragon heaved a heavy audible sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose in a show of clear irritation while he wondered to himself ‘why did Meike always have to cause drama?’ As if she was responding to his silent question Mieke started up again, this time stepping closer to the Coatl as she stared her down, anger sparking somewhere within the drunken haze that clouded her eyes. “OOoOoh ooof course, he came to yew.” the Skydance girl spat, “I’ll le-let you in a lil se-cret girly, Ren appro-ro-aches all the girls. Y-yeah that’s right yew aren’t spe-cial he has slept with ju-sst about ev-every girl in the scho-oool so you’re jus-just another one-one of his conquests.” If it wasn’t already obvious by the way she was slurring her speech and having trouble standing up the girl was stone drunk and had no problem speaking - or shouting - her jealousy. Even though the punk was fairly used to Meike’s irrational behavior he have had enough right now and he made that clear by grabbing the other Skydancer by her upper arm to yank her away from Soleil. “That’s enough Meike! I told ya to go home, you’re drunk and bein’ nasty. I ain’t in the mood for your crap tonight and this girl didn’t do nothin’ wrong. Soliel ain’t even interested in me like that so you got no reason to get all worked and ‘sides we ain’t even datin’ anymore! So knock. It. Off.” Up until now, Ren’s voice had been kept at a playful, good-natured timbre but now, now he was clearly pissed off and the snarls that erupted from his throat were deep and rough and directed at the pastel dragoness that he had forced to look up at him. With his lofty height, lean muscles, and general appearance it was easy to come off as intimidating when Ren got angry; the boy glowered down at the other Skydancer, his narrow arcane eyes mere slits of intense rage. After Meike had finally taken the hint and left, Ren and Soleil were left behind in the wake of that aggravating mess and while it was over he was still on edge. “You ok?” he asked the Coatl, his eyes barely meeting hers as he snickered angrily under his breath, “Meike is crazy but she ain’t usually that psychotic.” It wasn’t like he was trying to make excuses for the Skydancer but he had been a little surprised by her behavior so he didn’t know what else to tell her. Ren shook his head angrily sending waves of silken acid across his visage and he clenched his fist causing his sharp black claws to dig into the soft flesh of his palm. “I’m gettin’ a drink,” he added dismissively before turning away to head over to the refreshment table where he quickly downed a couple of shots.
OOC// Just checking in - do you like rping them as anthropomorphic dragons or would you rather them be more humanoid like in their gijnka forms? I don’t care either way but I wanted to ask.

36749009_350.png

Before Ren could intervene Meike was at Soleil’s throat making a complete fool of herself and the other girl was trying to politely defend herself. The dragon heaved a heavy audible sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose in a show of clear irritation while he wondered to himself ‘why did Meike always have to cause drama?’ As if she was responding to his silent question Mieke started up again, this time stepping closer to the Coatl as she stared her down, anger sparking somewhere within the drunken haze that clouded her eyes.

“OOoOoh ooof course, he came to yew.” the Skydance girl spat, “I’ll le-let you in a lil se-cret girly, Ren appro-ro-aches all the girls. Y-yeah that’s right yew aren’t spe-cial he has slept with ju-sst about ev-every girl in the scho-oool so you’re jus-just another one-one of his conquests.” If it wasn’t already obvious by the way she was slurring her speech and having trouble standing up the girl was stone drunk and had no problem speaking - or shouting - her jealousy.

Even though the punk was fairly used to Meike’s irrational behavior he have had enough right now and he made that clear by grabbing the other Skydancer by her upper arm to yank her away from Soleil. “That’s enough Meike! I told ya to go home, you’re drunk and bein’ nasty. I ain’t in the mood for your crap tonight and this girl didn’t do nothin’ wrong. Soliel ain’t even interested in me like that so you got no reason to get all worked and ‘sides we ain’t even datin’ anymore! So knock. It. Off.” Up until now, Ren’s voice had been kept at a playful, good-natured timbre but now, now he was clearly ****** off and the snarls that erupted from his throat were deep and rough and directed at the pastel dragoness that he had forced to look up at him. With his lofty height, lean muscles, and general appearance it was easy to come off as intimidating when Ren got angry; the boy glowered down at the other Skydancer, his narrow arcane eyes mere slits of intense rage.

After Meike had finally taken the hint and left, Ren and Soleil were left behind in the wake of that aggravating mess and while it was over he was still on edge. “You ok?” he asked the Coatl, his eyes barely meeting hers as he snickered angrily under his breath, “Meike is crazy but she ain’t usually that psychotic.” It wasn’t like he was trying to make excuses for the Skydancer but he had been a little surprised by her behavior so he didn’t know what else to tell her. Ren shook his head angrily sending waves of silken acid across his visage and he clenched his fist causing his sharp black claws to dig into the soft flesh of his palm. “I’m gettin’ a drink,” he added dismissively before turning away to head over to the refreshment table where he quickly downed a couple of shots.
(Anthropomorphic dragons would work best.)

Soleil found it rather hard to breathe as the other skydancer choked her. She tried to free herself, but what she heard startled her a bit. She didn’t exactly want to end up like that, but the dragoness didn’t know if the other was telling the truth. For all ahe knew. Meike could just be out to get Ren, and she was most certainly not of the right mind.

When Ren helped her, however, she was even more likely to believe that Ren was not all that he seemed. His anger certainly caught her off guard, and she slowly followed him to the punch bowl. “I’m fine. My neck may bruise a bit, but that’s nothing. Thanks.” The amount of punch he drank worried her, but she didn’t bring that up.
(Anthropomorphic dragons would work best.)

Soleil found it rather hard to breathe as the other skydancer choked her. She tried to free herself, but what she heard startled her a bit. She didn’t exactly want to end up like that, but the dragoness didn’t know if the other was telling the truth. For all ahe knew. Meike could just be out to get Ren, and she was most certainly not of the right mind.

When Ren helped her, however, she was even more likely to believe that Ren was not all that he seemed. His anger certainly caught her off guard, and she slowly followed him to the punch bowl. “I’m fine. My neck may bruise a bit, but that’s nothing. Thanks.” The amount of punch he drank worried her, but she didn’t bring that up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7