Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (OOC)
1 2 ... 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 ... 6107 6108
PORQUE YO SOY MAL ES ESPANOL

HELP ME

PORQUE YO SOY MAL ES ESPANOL

HELP ME

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
sorry i dont speak spanish
sorry i dont speak spanish
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
translation:

why I am-

sorry that should be estoy

why am I so bad at spanish

I'll post in a minute gotta get where I left off my plotline

I'll wait for next ic day ping me when
translation:

why I am-

sorry that should be estoy

why am I so bad at spanish

I'll post in a minute gotta get where I left off my plotline

I'll wait for next ic day ping me when
okay

school review time

homeroom: i don't have to move. pretty solid for homeroom 8/10
first class: sometimes they let us play Jackbox 10/10
second class: math. this is cool math though so it's alright 7/10
lunch: nice people. kinda loud tho 7/10
third class: i'm not trusting anyone in that room except for 2 people to collab on a comic again. that was the most insane game of art telephone i've ever been in 9/10

overall: cool place. vibe is kinda off and it's kinda cramped sometimes though. not as good as last year but the last school shut down so. solid 6/10
okay

school review time

third class: i'm not trusting anyone in that room except for 2 people to collab on a comic again. that was the most insane game of art telephone i've ever been in 9/10

overall: cool place. vibe is kinda off and it's kinda cramped sometimes though. not as good as last year but the last school shut down so. solid 6/10
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2019-08-19 13:59:57" ] okay school review time homeroom: i don't have to move. pretty solid for homeroom 8/10 first class: sometimes they let us play Jackbox 10/10 second class: math. this is cool math though so it's alright 7/10 lunch: nice people. kinda loud tho 7/10 third class: i'm not trusting anyone in that room except for 2 people to collab on a comic again. that was the most insane game of art telephone i've ever been in 9/10 overall: cool place. vibe is kinda off and it's kinda cramped sometimes though. not as good as last year but the last school shut down so. solid 6/10 [/quote] school review p2 Homeroom: meh, he's ok, not talkative, good at helping with hw tho 7/10 Flex: yas queen, makerspace and think rooms are life 15/10 1st period: math yeet, We build rockets instead of having tests 9/10 2nd period: anat and phys, we made mr. thiccmaster and do kahoot 10/10 Lunch: comfy egg chairs, p loud tho and sometimes you can't get good seats 8/10 Research: p good, think rooms are still open and we do work 9/10 3rd period: spanish, too much notes and too much language she plays despacito in class tho so +1 6/10 4th period: english, she lets us lay down with blankets while we work 11/10 5th period: digital multimedia, we make memes with photoshop for a grade. WE ALSO GET ALL ADOBE PROGRAMS F R E E 12/10 6th period: Chemistry, he's p cool, but you can't pronounce his name 9/10 Bus ride: -15/10 we have ac now but it's an hr bus ride Overall: Best school of my life 9/10
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2019-08-19 13:59:57:
okay

school review time

school review p2

Homeroom: meh, he's ok, not talkative, good at helping with hw tho 7/10
Flex: yas queen, makerspace and think rooms are life 15/10
1st period: math yeet, We build rockets instead of having tests 9/10
2nd period: anat and phys, we made mr. thiccmaster and do kahoot 10/10
Lunch: comfy egg chairs, p loud tho and sometimes you can't get good seats 8/10
Research: p good, think rooms are still open and we do work 9/10
3rd period: spanish, too much notes and too much language she plays despacito in class tho so +1 6/10
4th period: english, she lets us lay down with blankets while we work 11/10
5th period: digital multimedia, we make memes with photoshop for a grade. WE ALSO GET ALL ADOBE PROGRAMS F R E E 12/10
6th period: Chemistry, he's p cool, but you can't pronounce his name 9/10
Bus ride: -15/10 we have ac now but it's an hr bus ride

Overall: Best school of my life 9/10
I'm not going to college this semester, so I have no classroom reviews lol
I'm not going to college this semester, so I have no classroom reviews lol
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@CrystalCatStudio

god dam i am jealous
@CrystalCatStudio

god dam i am jealous
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-19 14:39:33" ] @/CrystalCatStudio god dam i am jealous [/quote]about what
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-19 14:39:33:
@/CrystalCatStudio

god dam i am jealous
about what
Your school sounds fun. Unless it's a college or university, that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any school that I know of.

My high school was horrible. 0/10 will not go back.
Your school sounds fun. Unless it's a college or university, that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any school that I know of.

My high school was horrible. 0/10 will not go back.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
crystal i wish i had your school
crystal i wish i had your school
1 2 ... 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 ... 6107 6108