Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crucio [semi-private H.P RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((I don't care. :V

Don't mind my inappropriate joke lel))
((I don't care. :V

Don't mind my inappropriate joke lel))
((I don't even want to know what it means.))
((I don't even want to know what it means.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((don't look it up

It's irrelevant))
((don't look it up

It's irrelevant))
(why would she be mad tho)
(why would she be mad tho)
((Are we going to have them going to dinner pr what?))
((Are we going to have them going to dinner pr what?))
((Yeah, I say we do a week long time skip? So, I'm trying to plan a path towards the future that will connect well. We have to figure out a reason why Kane and James become friends? I'm think in the midst of Kane's attempt to get in enough trouble to see the Headmistress, he almost kills James by knocking him off his broom then saves him. After that he feels guilty and spends more time with James before realizing he likes him. Not sure. Any ideas?))
((Yeah, I say we do a week long time skip? So, I'm trying to plan a path towards the future that will connect well. We have to figure out a reason why Kane and James become friends? I'm think in the midst of Kane's attempt to get in enough trouble to see the Headmistress, he almost kills James by knocking him off his broom then saves him. After that he feels guilty and spends more time with James before realizing he likes him. Not sure. Any ideas?))
((I like your idea. Right now, I'm going to bed.))
((I like your idea. Right now, I'm going to bed.))
((So, are we going to do the tryouts, or just go to the first game? Like when will Kane injure Laurel?))
((So, are we going to do the tryouts, or just go to the first game? Like when will Kane injure Laurel?))
One week later.

The air was dry but bitterly cold for the fall. In the clamor of apparent storms coming soon, all the Quidditch teams had to conjoin their tryouts.

Kane sat on the second pew up, shivering against the chill. His tryouts had already ended, and he was sure he was going to get his position as Seeker again. He had been Seeker since third year. His broom sat against his leg as he watched the students trying their best. Some fell off do to numb fingers that couldn't seem to grip anymore. Kane mumbled something u der his breath, hoping Slytherin's turn would end soon so he could go back inside.

He caught the eye of Laurel from the opposite side of the field. He looked away quickly, feeling more bitter. The Hufflepuffs seemed uncharacteristically snappy lately. He guess they were like seasonal faeries, growing more tempered as the weather turned cold.

Kane's mind drifted off a little as he looked at the Hufflepuffs. He thought of something that made his fist clench. He shoved it away. His focus bored into his pocket, where the paper seemed to weigh a hundred pounds. He felt his Adam's Apple bod nervously. Why hadn't he heard from his family?

A while passed before Kane heard Alex Harney whistle for the Slytherin's to return to the common room to vote for the team mates. The group jogged back inside, glad to warm up. They all sat down on the green satin couches surrounding the for inside.

"Alright, let's talk about the team members..." Alex began.

Eventually they voted the members in. Kane got Seeker. A bit of happiness distracted him as he joined into the party in the common room. The jokes and revelry were high.
One week later.

The air was dry but bitterly cold for the fall. In the clamor of apparent storms coming soon, all the Quidditch teams had to conjoin their tryouts.

Kane sat on the second pew up, shivering against the chill. His tryouts had already ended, and he was sure he was going to get his position as Seeker again. He had been Seeker since third year. His broom sat against his leg as he watched the students trying their best. Some fell off do to numb fingers that couldn't seem to grip anymore. Kane mumbled something u der his breath, hoping Slytherin's turn would end soon so he could go back inside.

He caught the eye of Laurel from the opposite side of the field. He looked away quickly, feeling more bitter. The Hufflepuffs seemed uncharacteristically snappy lately. He guess they were like seasonal faeries, growing more tempered as the weather turned cold.

Kane's mind drifted off a little as he looked at the Hufflepuffs. He thought of something that made his fist clench. He shoved it away. His focus bored into his pocket, where the paper seemed to weigh a hundred pounds. He felt his Adam's Apple bod nervously. Why hadn't he heard from his family?

A while passed before Kane heard Alex Harney whistle for the Slytherin's to return to the common room to vote for the team mates. The group jogged back inside, glad to warm up. They all sat down on the green satin couches surrounding the for inside.

"Alright, let's talk about the team members..." Alex began.

Eventually they voted the members in. Kane got Seeker. A bit of happiness distracted him as he joined into the party in the common room. The jokes and revelry were high.
((Remind me to post tomorrow. I want to make a post that is actually good, and that won't happen tonight.))
((Remind me to post tomorrow. I want to make a post that is actually good, and that won't happen tonight.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9