Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crucio [semi-private H.P RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kane's eyes fluttered a few times before he drifted off to sleep. His dreams were of a dark black room, lit by only one torch. There was a door. He felt his heart rise into his chest, thumping in fear. The walls were creeping closer, and he pressed his hands against them, screaming.

With a pop, he stood in a quiet wood. It was night, the moon shining down from the sky accusingly. He looked at his hands. They were a familiar smoky haze. He turned around, knowing his sister would be there. She must have summoned him for a reason.
Sure enough, the dark robed figure stood there silently, green eyes flashing from under the hood.

"Hey, Viperus. What do you want? I was sleeping." Kane mumbles.

Viperus tilted her hooded head. "Don't pretend you weren't having a nightmare... I saved you from that, my dear sibling. Show me some respect." Her voice hissed softly. Dangerously. "I'm here to give you directions. Take this,"

A hand appeared from under the cloak, handing Kane another "blank" slip of paper. Then Kane vanished, back into his bed, no longer smoky, but solid... The paper still clutched in his fist.
Kane's eyes fluttered a few times before he drifted off to sleep. His dreams were of a dark black room, lit by only one torch. There was a door. He felt his heart rise into his chest, thumping in fear. The walls were creeping closer, and he pressed his hands against them, screaming.

With a pop, he stood in a quiet wood. It was night, the moon shining down from the sky accusingly. He looked at his hands. They were a familiar smoky haze. He turned around, knowing his sister would be there. She must have summoned him for a reason.
Sure enough, the dark robed figure stood there silently, green eyes flashing from under the hood.

"Hey, Viperus. What do you want? I was sleeping." Kane mumbles.

Viperus tilted her hooded head. "Don't pretend you weren't having a nightmare... I saved you from that, my dear sibling. Show me some respect." Her voice hissed softly. Dangerously. "I'm here to give you directions. Take this,"

A hand appeared from under the cloak, handing Kane another "blank" slip of paper. Then Kane vanished, back into his bed, no longer smoky, but solid... The paper still clutched in his fist.
Laurel was woken up by one of her roommates. "Laur, come on, your going to be late again." She mutters a quiet 'Go away', and rolls over to go back to sleep. "Laurel, dont make me drag you out of bed." Hannah says, then grabs her arm.
"Fine, I'm coming." Laurel says, slipping out of bed. She puts on her school robes, then heads out of the dormitories.
Laurel was woken up by one of her roommates. "Laur, come on, your going to be late again." She mutters a quiet 'Go away', and rolls over to go back to sleep. "Laurel, dont make me drag you out of bed." Hannah says, then grabs her arm.
"Fine, I'm coming." Laurel says, slipping out of bed. She puts on her school robes, then heads out of the dormitories.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(( Hey - sorry for the intrusion but are you guys still accepting new players?))
(( Hey - sorry for the intrusion but are you guys still accepting new players?))
HA_Basic.png
((@theblackdahlia Sure, post a form and we'll see. Like, serious emphasis on you having the time to continue this RP for a while and not go slack.))
((@theblackdahlia Sure, post a form and we'll see. Like, serious emphasis on you having the time to continue this RP for a while and not go slack.))
((@theblackdahlia still waiting on a response from you.))
((@theblackdahlia still waiting on a response from you.))
Kane couldn't fall back asleep, so he sat in bed and unfolded the paper. He breathed over the paper, his vapor collecting into words.

Floor seven. Second door to the left. Inside you will find a cabinet. Collect the crystal from inside. Plant it in the Headmaster's study. Enter there by any means possible.

Kane swore under his breath. He had no special connection with McGonagall, so it would be difficult to get in. He'd have to throw a huge kerfuffle and get in enough trouble to visit the Headmaster. But first, he'd have to go to some classes and retrieve the stone. Kane had a guess of what it was. It was likely a Depressor. The small devices were designed by an ex-Death Eater, Gregory White. The man was a genius at creating horrible magical devices. He was eager to join Kane's father.
The Depressor could "listen" to it's target, reporting Everytime she expressed fear, anger, or weakness. Then it would exploit those pressure-points by planting paranoid thoughts until it could turn a people against everyone, and even go insane. It worked very slowly, over a series of months even, but it was effective.

The boy checked his schedule for the best point to get the small object. Potions. He swallowed hard. He shared potions with Hufflepuff, which meant he may not be able to wiggle away from the group to get the the room without being followed by a pesky do-gooder.

Getting out of bed, he collected his things and entered the common room.

"Hey, Kane. Sleep well?" His friend called, joining up with him.

They walked together to breakfast.

Kane couldn't fall back asleep, so he sat in bed and unfolded the paper. He breathed over the paper, his vapor collecting into words.

Floor seven. Second door to the left. Inside you will find a cabinet. Collect the crystal from inside. Plant it in the Headmaster's study. Enter there by any means possible.

Kane swore under his breath. He had no special connection with McGonagall, so it would be difficult to get in. He'd have to throw a huge kerfuffle and get in enough trouble to visit the Headmaster. But first, he'd have to go to some classes and retrieve the stone. Kane had a guess of what it was. It was likely a Depressor. The small devices were designed by an ex-Death Eater, Gregory White. The man was a genius at creating horrible magical devices. He was eager to join Kane's father.
The Depressor could "listen" to it's target, reporting Everytime she expressed fear, anger, or weakness. Then it would exploit those pressure-points by planting paranoid thoughts until it could turn a people against everyone, and even go insane. It worked very slowly, over a series of months even, but it was effective.

The boy checked his schedule for the best point to get the small object. Potions. He swallowed hard. He shared potions with Hufflepuff, which meant he may not be able to wiggle away from the group to get the the room without being followed by a pesky do-gooder.

Getting out of bed, he collected his things and entered the common room.

"Hey, Kane. Sleep well?" His friend called, joining up with him.

They walked together to breakfast.

Laurel met up with James in the common room, and they head down to breakfast with their group of friends. The small group stopped to let some Slytherin's pass, and James noticed that boy from yesterday in the group.
Laurel met up with James in the common room, and they head down to breakfast with their group of friends. The small group stopped to let some Slytherin's pass, and James noticed that boy from yesterday in the group.
Diana sneered at the two Leggins as they passed. Kane ignored them both, feeling absent. He leaned on his palm, forking the eggs and hash browns around his plate.

"What's up with you?" Diana says, after starting at him for a while, wanting to make a joke about a Gryffindor girl who was picking her nose.

Kane looks up and shrugs. "Just a lot on my mind, you know?"
Diana sneered at the two Leggins as they passed. Kane ignored them both, feeling absent. He leaned on his palm, forking the eggs and hash browns around his plate.

"What's up with you?" Diana says, after starting at him for a while, wanting to make a joke about a Gryffindor girl who was picking her nose.

Kane looks up and shrugs. "Just a lot on my mind, you know?"
((I'll respond later.))
((I'll respond later.))
Laurel ate quickly, ready for the first day. Her mind was buzzing, and she kept checking her schedule to make sure she wouldn't be late for class, even though she knew that if everyone else was here, she wouldn't be late.

James sat near the end of the Hufflepuff table, he looked around the room, then back to the plate of food in front of him.
"You going to finish that?" Evan asked. Evan was one of the first friends he had made at Hogwarts his first year, and it seemed as though the boy was always hungry.
James shakes his head. "You can have it." He says, pushing the plate over to his friend.
Laurel ate quickly, ready for the first day. Her mind was buzzing, and she kept checking her schedule to make sure she wouldn't be late for class, even though she knew that if everyone else was here, she wouldn't be late.

James sat near the end of the Hufflepuff table, he looked around the room, then back to the plate of food in front of him.
"You going to finish that?" Evan asked. Evan was one of the first friends he had made at Hogwarts his first year, and it seemed as though the boy was always hungry.
James shakes his head. "You can have it." He says, pushing the plate over to his friend.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9