Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Loosing Space{FR Choice RP} CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
Surprise crossed his features as he didn’t originally anticipate finding anything of interest from within the drain. So when he pulled out the key, his golden eyes contemplated its many possibilities; which momentarily distracted the Imperial from the heat beating off of his body and surrounding the small room. What may you unlock... Loxius wondered to himself, clicking his tongue before the parchedness of his throat finally brought him back to reality. Exhaling a panting sigh, Loxius carefully stuck the chain of the key around his tail, keeping it tipped upwards to ensure the key wouldn’t fall from its spot and get lost. And thus, the Imperial walked towards the bucket and picked it up by the handle in his mighty jaws, lifting it carefully above himself and pouring the water onto himself, drenching his scales and mane down his back.

It felt nice, sure, but Loxius couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps drinking the water would have been a better choice.
Surprise crossed his features as he didn’t originally anticipate finding anything of interest from within the drain. So when he pulled out the key, his golden eyes contemplated its many possibilities; which momentarily distracted the Imperial from the heat beating off of his body and surrounding the small room. What may you unlock... Loxius wondered to himself, clicking his tongue before the parchedness of his throat finally brought him back to reality. Exhaling a panting sigh, Loxius carefully stuck the chain of the key around his tail, keeping it tipped upwards to ensure the key wouldn’t fall from its spot and get lost. And thus, the Imperial walked towards the bucket and picked it up by the handle in his mighty jaws, lifting it carefully above himself and pouring the water onto himself, drenching his scales and mane down his back.

It felt nice, sure, but Loxius couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps drinking the water would have been a better choice.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Grim blinked the warmth seeming to comfort him a slight bit giving him a moment to collect himself "H-H...Hello" his voice came fourth a bit horse but he collected himself to shout to see if anyone can hear him "I-Is anyone there?!" he paused for a moment after calling out he closed his eyes to see if he is able to focus all of his senses on hearing for a response
Grim blinked the warmth seeming to comfort him a slight bit giving him a moment to collect himself "H-H...Hello" his voice came fourth a bit horse but he collected himself to shout to see if anyone can hear him "I-Is anyone there?!" he paused for a moment after calling out he closed his eyes to see if he is able to focus all of his senses on hearing for a response

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
Firefly Decides to try and clean herself off first before heading out of the room. If something dangerous was here she did not want to leave foot prints for it to be able trace wherever she goes.
Firefly Decides to try and clean herself off first before heading out of the room. If something dangerous was here she did not want to leave foot prints for it to be able trace wherever she goes.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
SOOOOOOO what goes on here folks?
SOOOOOOO what goes on here folks?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
waiting for
@WaterBlaze9551
And
@Alj6616
waiting for
@WaterBlaze9551
And
@Alj6616
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

sorry I haven't been here for a while but I'm back now and I'm here to tell you I can't move everyone on unless @Alj6616

does their choice thats how it works so basically I just need them to respond to move everyone else on if that makes sense
@Breshcandra

sorry I haven't been here for a while but I'm back now and I'm here to tell you I can't move everyone on unless @Alj6616

does their choice thats how it works so basically I just need them to respond to move everyone else on if that makes sense
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBlaze9551

Yes I figured that was the case. Someone was asking what was happening here. I was just answering them and giving AJ a ping at the same time.
@WaterBlaze9551

Yes I figured that was the case. Someone was asking what was happening here. I was just answering them and giving AJ a ping at the same time.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Thank You both for getting back to me. I hope we find a way to continue even id Aj doesn't post. They seem to miss this thread fairly often. I really like the concept of it so if this does die, please ping me for the next one! <3
Thank You both for getting back to me. I hope we find a way to continue even id Aj doesn't post. They seem to miss this thread fairly often. I really like the concept of it so if this does die, please ping me for the next one! <3
@Rangnaroc

do you mean like, if this thread does die I pink you when I make a new one or like when we decide what to do?
@Rangnaroc

do you mean like, if this thread does die I pink you when I make a new one or like when we decide what to do?
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBlaze9551

YUP I mean if you make another Paths RP like this ping me so I know you have! I like these a lot and I'll want to join!
@WaterBlaze9551

YUP I mean if you make another Paths RP like this ping me so I know you have! I like these a lot and I'll want to join!
1 2 3 4 5