Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Loosing Space{FR Choice RP} CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@FireBlaze9551

You're Good I'll add you to the list,

Don't forget to sub to this Forum
@FireBlaze9551

You're Good I'll add you to the list,

Don't forget to sub to this Forum
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@Alj6616

We almost have enough people to begin,

are you ready?

I would hate to keep people waiting if everyone is ready.

So if you have the time please Complete the Forum.
@Alj6616

We almost have enough people to begin,

are you ready?

I would hate to keep people waiting if everyone is ready.

So if you have the time please Complete the Forum.
Ok! Sorry bout that ill do it asap Name- alj Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369189/36918882_350.png[/img]
Ok! Sorry bout that ill do it asap

Name- alj

Appearance:

36918882_350.png
So we have two Imps that look built to fight
My cotal whom is a little mage/witch
Spiral that looks like a jester so maybe a rogue or a bard
And a Nocturn of unknown skills~

LOOKS good guys!
So we have two Imps that look built to fight
My cotal whom is a little mage/witch
Spiral that looks like a jester so maybe a rogue or a bard
And a Nocturn of unknown skills~

LOOKS good guys!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Alj6616

It's okay I didn't mean to rush you!

You look good your spot was held so now it's yours, don't forget to sub to this forum!
@Alj6616

It's okay I didn't mean to rush you!

You look good your spot was held so now it's yours, don't forget to sub to this forum!
This looks fun. @Breshcandra Name: Firefly Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5995172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59952/5995172_350.png[/img] [/url]
This looks fun.

@Breshcandra

Name: Firefly

Appearance:

5995172_350.png
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

FireFly looks good, I'll add you

Don't forget to sub to this forum,

I will be starting This soon.

This goes for everyone

I also recommend reading the first introduction piece before the rules and stuff, if you haven't already it might clear up a few things about the how this whole thing will start.

Also if you have any Questions about anything please ask them now before we start.
@Breshcandra

FireFly looks good, I'll add you

Don't forget to sub to this forum,

I will be starting This soon.

This goes for everyone

I also recommend reading the first introduction piece before the rules and stuff, if you haven't already it might clear up a few things about the how this whole thing will start.

Also if you have any Questions about anything please ask them now before we start.
You awake in...

1. @VixenKai Grimmwolf
You awake in a large circular room, Where are all my Things? What are all my things? How did I get here? Questions Frantically flip through your mind as you realize you have no answers to any of them. You can almost feel the lost knowledge and memories just beyond your reach, as you become more and more panicked your mind seemed to become more and more Blank. It was Frustrating, but you decide you shouldn't just sit there and do nothing about it.

Do you:

- Stay calm and Figure out where you are

- Look around for something that will help you recall what you lost

- Explore the Room you are in

2. @Alj6616 Alj
You Awake in a small confined box, It's dark except for one tiny hole at the top, Bright light shone right in your eye, you jerk your head away and the box you are in knocks and moves around almost falling over, it wasn't bolted to the ground. You can't remember how you got in there or why exactly you are inside of it, In fact you can't even remember your name. But you know that you aren't supposed to be there so.

Do you:

- Use your weight and push around the Box some more

- Use the light from the hole to try and find a opening in the box

- Call out and see if someone would hear you

3. @Ragnaroc Mimsy
You awake in a large Circular room, The floor beneath you is made out of some sort of glass, and you find yourself looking down at another room below, it appeared to be empty, except for one large pole connecting the floor of your room to the empty one but you could see several large letters painted messily in black paint on the floor, They read : ALNWL
Something hits your chest and it startles you a little, you look down and see it's just an oddly shaped piece of metal, You don't remember owning anything like it, but then again you couldn't remember anything at the moment it was dangling from your neck by a ribbon and it had a few letters on it you couldn't understand, You look around where you are and see a large white staircase leading up out of your room you feel pretty safe where you are but you couldn't help but feel you could fall through the floor any second.

Do you:

-Follow the stairs and see where they take you

- Look for more leters

- Try to figure out what your lanyard says

4. @SwootleDootle Loxius
You Awake in a Small Warm Room, The heat is almost unbearable, and you find yourself panting when you awake, the room isn't empty except for a large pail of water in the right corner of the room, and drain in the center of the room. You don't remember how you got there but you wanted to get out of the heat.

Do you:

- Pour the water down the drain

- Pour the water on yourself

- Look down the drain

5. @FireBlaze9551 Murnia
You Wake up in a small confined Box, the only light came from a small hole in the top of the box, it looked big enough for you to squeeze your head through although you weren't sure if you could squeeze yourself all the way through, you can't remember what you were doing but you knew you weren't supposed to be in this box you moved around trying to spot anything that might help you get out but feel something poking your side instead, you move around as see it was a small withe flag with a small metal handle, that had poked you.

Do you:

- Try to fit yourself through the hole

- Poke the flag through the hole

- sit and wait for something to happen

6. @Breshcandra Firefly
You awake in a Large circular room, The walls appear to be made of some sort of reflective material, almost like a mirror, you are shocked to see yourself, you couldn't remember if you always looked that dirty, You were cover in some sort of black sooty material, and you noticed as you stepped you left foot prints on the ground, there was a large door on the other side of the room that wan't reflective but you weren't sure if it was safe.

Do You

- Go through the door

- try to clean yourself off

- Walk around the room some more.

You awake in...

1. @VixenKai Grimmwolf
You awake in a large circular room, Where are all my Things? What are all my things? How did I get here? Questions Frantically flip through your mind as you realize you have no answers to any of them. You can almost feel the lost knowledge and memories just beyond your reach, as you become more and more panicked your mind seemed to become more and more Blank. It was Frustrating, but you decide you shouldn't just sit there and do nothing about it.

Do you:

- Stay calm and Figure out where you are

- Look around for something that will help you recall what you lost

- Explore the Room you are in

2. @Alj6616 Alj
You Awake in a small confined box, It's dark except for one tiny hole at the top, Bright light shone right in your eye, you jerk your head away and the box you are in knocks and moves around almost falling over, it wasn't bolted to the ground. You can't remember how you got in there or why exactly you are inside of it, In fact you can't even remember your name. But you know that you aren't supposed to be there so.

Do you:

- Use your weight and push around the Box some more

- Use the light from the hole to try and find a opening in the box

- Call out and see if someone would hear you

3. @Ragnaroc Mimsy
You awake in a large Circular room, The floor beneath you is made out of some sort of glass, and you find yourself looking down at another room below, it appeared to be empty, except for one large pole connecting the floor of your room to the empty one but you could see several large letters painted messily in black paint on the floor, They read : ALNWL
Something hits your chest and it startles you a little, you look down and see it's just an oddly shaped piece of metal, You don't remember owning anything like it, but then again you couldn't remember anything at the moment it was dangling from your neck by a ribbon and it had a few letters on it you couldn't understand, You look around where you are and see a large white staircase leading up out of your room you feel pretty safe where you are but you couldn't help but feel you could fall through the floor any second.

Do you:

-Follow the stairs and see where they take you

- Look for more leters

- Try to figure out what your lanyard says

4. @SwootleDootle Loxius
You Awake in a Small Warm Room, The heat is almost unbearable, and you find yourself panting when you awake, the room isn't empty except for a large pail of water in the right corner of the room, and drain in the center of the room. You don't remember how you got there but you wanted to get out of the heat.

Do you:

- Pour the water down the drain

- Pour the water on yourself

- Look down the drain

5. @FireBlaze9551 Murnia
You Wake up in a small confined Box, the only light came from a small hole in the top of the box, it looked big enough for you to squeeze your head through although you weren't sure if you could squeeze yourself all the way through, you can't remember what you were doing but you knew you weren't supposed to be in this box you moved around trying to spot anything that might help you get out but feel something poking your side instead, you move around as see it was a small withe flag with a small metal handle, that had poked you.

Do you:

- Try to fit yourself through the hole

- Poke the flag through the hole

- sit and wait for something to happen

6. @Breshcandra Firefly
You awake in a Large circular room, The walls appear to be made of some sort of reflective material, almost like a mirror, you are shocked to see yourself, you couldn't remember if you always looked that dirty, You were cover in some sort of black sooty material, and you noticed as you stepped you left foot prints on the ground, there was a large door on the other side of the room that wan't reflective but you weren't sure if it was safe.

Do You

- Go through the door

- try to clean yourself off

- Walk around the room some more.

@WaterBlaze9551

She didn't like being confined to such a small space one bit! She could feel the annoying flag still poking her in the gut no matter how she squirmed, annoyed she decided that she would get away from it and then grab it from the box if she needed it later. She stuck her head out and Tried to fit herself through the hole.
@WaterBlaze9551

She didn't like being confined to such a small space one bit! She could feel the annoying flag still poking her in the gut no matter how she squirmed, annoyed she decided that she would get away from it and then grab it from the box if she needed it later. She stuck her head out and Tried to fit herself through the hole.
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
Firefly looked at her reflection and noticed how dirty she seemed to be. Why was she so dirty? As she took a step she noticed that she was leaving dirty footprints behind her. She glanced around her soroundings and noticed that there was a space in the walls that was not reflective and looked to be a door. "Strange" she thought. She decided to Walk around the room some more to see if there was something she was missing before trying the door.
Firefly looked at her reflection and noticed how dirty she seemed to be. Why was she so dirty? As she took a step she noticed that she was leaving dirty footprints behind her. She glanced around her soroundings and noticed that there was a space in the walls that was not reflective and looked to be a door. "Strange" she thought. She decided to Walk around the room some more to see if there was something she was missing before trying the door.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 3 4 5