Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 340 341
Tonic tilted his head slightly at the Fae, a bit of curiosity sparked his gaze. He turned back to the teacher and fidgeted with his paws, "Erm. I.. I'm training to be an alchemist... or, I want to b-be one." He said, glancing over to Ravwren, who was smirking slightly at the teacher's the Wildclaw's last remark to the Fae.
Tonic tilted his head slightly at the Fae, a bit of curiosity sparked his gaze. He turned back to the teacher and fidgeted with his paws, "Erm. I.. I'm training to be an alchemist... or, I want to b-be one." He said, glancing over to Ravwren, who was smirking slightly at the teacher's the Wildclaw's last remark to the Fae.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Citrine said that to the Fae XD)
"Alright sit down." The teacher said.
"Next, the Fae. Then the mirror." They continued.
Citrine tilted her head. another alchemist like Rho? That's cool. she thought, untilting her head and kept all her belonging way from the Fae.
(Citrine said that to the Fae XD)
"Alright sit down." The teacher said.
"Next, the Fae. Then the mirror." They continued.
Citrine tilted her head. another alchemist like Rho? That's cool. she thought, untilting her head and kept all her belonging way from the Fae.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
(Oops... XD Sorry i'm multitasking badly at the moment XD)
(XD Dude, I wish I had a teacher like that irl)

Ravwren watched the Fae with interest, his smirk still glued to his face. He snickered softly and his face quickly went blank. His expression faded and unreadable, he looked back at the teacher to make it at least seem like he was listening to her and the others.

Tonic exhaled in relief and nodded thankfully. He looked back to his belongings, trying to reorganize the mess he left while still paying attention.
(Oops... XD Sorry i'm multitasking badly at the moment XD)
(XD Dude, I wish I had a teacher like that irl)

Ravwren watched the Fae with interest, his smirk still glued to his face. He snickered softly and his face quickly went blank. His expression faded and unreadable, he looked back at the teacher to make it at least seem like he was listening to her and the others.

Tonic exhaled in relief and nodded thankfully. He looked back to his belongings, trying to reorganize the mess he left while still paying attention.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding

Citrine looked at the teacher then opened her tome back up and made more sketches of her favorite flowers, death bells which were far too dangerous for regular dragons, but with her adaptation to take flower poison in she loved to collect them, after a bit she started doodling on her desk, making more death bells.

Citrine looked at the teacher then opened her tome back up and made more sketches of her favorite flowers, death bells which were far too dangerous for regular dragons, but with her adaptation to take flower poison in she loved to collect them, after a bit she started doodling on her desk, making more death bells.
The fae grinned at the wildclaw sitting next to him, who in turn shuffled their belongings to the other side of their desk, away from him. He sighed as the teacher called on him, he was getting tired of introductions.
"Im Akito, and I'll studying magical sciences, particularly how the world works and behaves."
He sat back down quickly, shuffling his papers around his desk in an effort to organize the cluttered pile. He paused as he sensed someone watching him, and turning around he noticed a Mirror in the back of the room, who stared at him for a moment before his face went blank, his face turning towards the teacher. Akito narrowed his eyes at the dragon, who relaxed after a couple of moments. Still suspicious, the fae turned back around and faced the teacher, wondering just what they were doing.
(I'm also subbed)
The fae grinned at the wildclaw sitting next to him, who in turn shuffled their belongings to the other side of their desk, away from him. He sighed as the teacher called on him, he was getting tired of introductions.
"Im Akito, and I'll studying magical sciences, particularly how the world works and behaves."
He sat back down quickly, shuffling his papers around his desk in an effort to organize the cluttered pile. He paused as he sensed someone watching him, and turning around he noticed a Mirror in the back of the room, who stared at him for a moment before his face went blank, his face turning towards the teacher. Akito narrowed his eyes at the dragon, who relaxed after a couple of moments. Still suspicious, the fae turned back around and faced the teacher, wondering just what they were doing.
(I'm also subbed)
DOfE8zN.png
(Brb in a few minutes... gotta eat right quick...)
(Brb in a few minutes... gotta eat right quick...)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Now, the mirror." The teacher said, sitting at their desk.
"Please don't play a trick on me." Citrine sighed, closing her time.
"I would rather have a regular class period without being tricked or pranked by you." She continued, erasing her doodles, and collected her stuff and moved another seat over so she was a seat away from the Fae, so nothing happened.
(Mk)
"Now, the mirror." The teacher said, sitting at their desk.
"Please don't play a trick on me." Citrine sighed, closing her time.
"I would rather have a regular class period without being tricked or pranked by you." She continued, erasing her doodles, and collected her stuff and moved another seat over so she was a seat away from the Fae, so nothing happened.
(Mk)
(Alright... back)

Ravwren looked over the teacher, "Name's Ravwren. Trained Assassin." Was all he said. He paused for a few seconds before snorting, "I was forced to come here." He glanced over the others and snorted again, silencing.

Tonic glanced over at his clanmate and shook his head with a small stiffled sigh.
(Alright... back)

Ravwren looked over the teacher, "Name's Ravwren. Trained Assassin." Was all he said. He paused for a few seconds before snorting, "I was forced to come here." He glanced over the others and snorted again, silencing.

Tonic glanced over at his clanmate and shook his head with a small stiffled sigh.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Ok then, so today we will be learning about many plants, such as Deathbells, which are highly poisonous." The teacher said, showing a diagram of a plant.
Citrine got excited when the teacher said 'Deathbell' since those were her favorite plants.
"Ok then, so today we will be learning about many plants, such as Deathbells, which are highly poisonous." The teacher said, showing a diagram of a plant.
Citrine got excited when the teacher said 'Deathbell' since those were her favorite plants.
Tonic, who was absorbed in his small book, glanced up, having no idea what the plant was. He slowly closed the book as she mentioned poison, quickly thinking of the posiblities that the plant could be in use to his studies.

Ravwren only perked at the mention of poison, his crest flicking in slight interest. He smirked again, this time dipping his head so his cowl was hiding most of his grin. He tapped the table again, thinking to himself.
Tonic, who was absorbed in his small book, glanced up, having no idea what the plant was. He slowly closed the book as she mentioned poison, quickly thinking of the posiblities that the plant could be in use to his studies.

Ravwren only perked at the mention of poison, his crest flicking in slight interest. He smirked again, this time dipping his head so his cowl was hiding most of his grin. He tapped the table again, thinking to himself.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 340 341