Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341
Citrine shrugged at their druid act and kept on searching. She wasn't sure where the Coatl went off to, since she only knew the Fae and the Coatl, being left alone with the Fae would be a bad idea. So she headed down the hall, leading the Fae in the classroom, quickly, after a while she headed back to her dorm and unpacked her stuff, having nothing better to do.

She set many of her precious belongings by her window. They were gifted from her parents before they left her- when she was just a day old.
She set up her personal bookshelf, that she always brings with and set some books on it, after about an hour she got it fully decorated.
She checked her schedule- 1.5 MINUTES BEFORE SCIENCE CLASS!
She walked out of her dorm, closing and locking the door to it, holding her tome tightly so it wouldn't get stolen by the Fae.

She headed to Science class.

I wonder if the Fae and the Coatl are in my class, unless they had different schedules.. she thought while walking through the halls.
Cause I dont want to be alone in another class. she thought, the bell ringing for next class to all the dragons.

She hustled to science class, taking a seat in the near front of the classroom, since she absolutely LOVED science class, since they would be learning about plants in this science class.

@DragonEve @Flay624
Citrine shrugged at their druid act and kept on searching. She wasn't sure where the Coatl went off to, since she only knew the Fae and the Coatl, being left alone with the Fae would be a bad idea. So she headed down the hall, leading the Fae in the classroom, quickly, after a while she headed back to her dorm and unpacked her stuff, having nothing better to do.

She set many of her precious belongings by her window. They were gifted from her parents before they left her- when she was just a day old.
She set up her personal bookshelf, that she always brings with and set some books on it, after about an hour she got it fully decorated.
She checked her schedule- 1.5 MINUTES BEFORE SCIENCE CLASS!
She walked out of her dorm, closing and locking the door to it, holding her tome tightly so it wouldn't get stolen by the Fae.

She headed to Science class.

I wonder if the Fae and the Coatl are in my class, unless they had different schedules.. she thought while walking through the halls.
Cause I dont want to be alone in another class. she thought, the bell ringing for next class to all the dragons.

She hustled to science class, taking a seat in the near front of the classroom, since she absolutely LOVED science class, since they would be learning about plants in this science class.

@DragonEve @Flay624
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
((@CrowDragon @DragonEve I am so sorry but I have been very busy in the last few days and will possibly continue like this, so I am withdrawring from this thread.
Sorry!))
((@CrowDragon @DragonEve I am so sorry but I have been very busy in the last few days and will possibly continue like this, so I am withdrawring from this thread.
Sorry!))
7zcCDc4.png
(Its fine. Feel free to ever come back to this.)
(Its fine. Feel free to ever come back to this.)
(Just gonna paste Citrines Schedule.
homeroom: enter
Check dorms: after homeroom
Writing/language (Lavender)
Specials( art/flight) (shadow fell for both)
Writing/language(Lavender)
Math (aminia)
Math (aminia)
Science/social studies(Mineral: ss) (Crow: science)
Lunch
Free time
Science/social studies (mineral: ss)(Crow: Science)
Dorms
Leave
)
(Just gonna paste Citrines Schedule.
homeroom: enter
Check dorms: after homeroom
Writing/language (Lavender)
Specials( art/flight) (shadow fell for both)
Writing/language(Lavender)
Math (aminia)
Math (aminia)
Science/social studies(Mineral: ss) (Crow: science)
Lunch
Free time
Science/social studies (mineral: ss)(Crow: Science)
Dorms
Leave
)
[B]Name:[/b] Tonic [B]age:[/b] 2 Weeks [B]Gender:[/b] Male [B]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [B]Length:[/b] 4.67M [B]Wingspan:[/b] 4.84M [B]Weight:[/b] 402.93KG [B]Group:[/b] Shadowscales - Light [B]Personality:[/b] Oh boy where to begin with Tonic. Tonic at his core, is an alchemist. He has a grand understanding of mass and mathematics, however, putting those skills to work is not as useful. He's a spaz and he's clutsy, and will often drop his experiments on him and what ever is in front of him. The Clan's dragons know to stay out of the way if Tonic is coming by with something in his hand. If it's dangerous or not. Despite all of this, Tonic is a sweet loving friend, who will probably be with you to the end no matter what you do to him. With a good head on his shoulders and a heart made of gold, there's nothing this novice alchemist can't handle! Except maybe spiders. (Copy and Pasted from his bio...) [B]Etc:[/b] Mmmm.. Nothing much XD [B]Theme:[/b] N/A [B]Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40385191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403852/40385191_350.png[/img] [/url] [B](optional)Familiar:[/b] [Img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16258.png[/img]
Name: Tonic
Breed: Skydancer
Length: 4.67M
Wingspan: 4.84M
Weight: 402.93KG
Group: Shadowscales - Light
Personality: Oh boy where to begin with Tonic. Tonic at his core, is an alchemist. He has a grand understanding of mass and mathematics, however, putting those skills to work is not as useful. He's a spaz and he's clutsy, and will often drop his experiments on him and what ever is in front of him. The Clan's dragons know to stay out of the way if Tonic is coming by with something in his hand. If it's dangerous or not.

Despite all of this, Tonic is a sweet loving friend, who will probably be with you to the end no matter what you do to him. With a good head on his shoulders and a heart made of gold, there's nothing this novice alchemist can't handle! Except maybe spiders.
(Copy and Pasted from his bio...)
Etc: Mmmm.. Nothing much XD
Theme: N/A
Picture:
40385191_350.png

(optional)Familiar:
16258.png
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Citrine sat in science class, waiting for the bell to ring, so she opened up her tome, she was the only one in the classroom, besides the teacher, who was busy reading their own book.
So after a minute she stuffed her snout into her time and started reading over her plant notes, waiting for the bell to ring, whilst waiting for other dragons to enter the classroom.

After about 2-3 minutes the bell ringed, many dragons entered the room, most sat behind her in the back of the room, making most of the front row vacant, besides her. But not all the dragons had entered since the hallways were still bustling with dragons.
(Its ok XD)
Citrine sat in science class, waiting for the bell to ring, so she opened up her tome, she was the only one in the classroom, besides the teacher, who was busy reading their own book.
So after a minute she stuffed her snout into her time and started reading over her plant notes, waiting for the bell to ring, whilst waiting for other dragons to enter the classroom.

After about 2-3 minutes the bell ringed, many dragons entered the room, most sat behind her in the back of the room, making most of the front row vacant, besides her. But not all the dragons had entered since the hallways were still bustling with dragons.
(Its ok XD)
A hurried and obviously flustered Skydancer trotted through the unknown bounds of the schoolgrounds. He glanced over at his silent companion, who was nonchelantly padding alongside him. "Where do we go?" He asked shrillly, his crest of feathers flicking in nervousness. The Mirror glanced over, "Wherever our schedule says." He said bluntly, his tail dragging across the ground. He was exhausted, and didn't want to get up this early at all...

The Skydancer looked away and fumbled with a stack of books and stray papers, "Ah- umm- hmm.." he mumbled to himself as he read over the schedule. His face brightened, "Science!" He said, a hint of confidence noting the end of his previously unsure voice. It was by far his favorite subject. The previous nervousness of being late faded away and they made their way to the class.

When they finally got to the class, Tonic slowly opened the door with his only open hand. He looked into the room, seeing all the dragons. His feathers lowered, "Oh, um.." he stuttered before getting pushed out of the way by Ravwren with a snort.

(Sorry for the wall of text... my first post is usually huge compared to my rest XD)
A hurried and obviously flustered Skydancer trotted through the unknown bounds of the schoolgrounds. He glanced over at his silent companion, who was nonchelantly padding alongside him. "Where do we go?" He asked shrillly, his crest of feathers flicking in nervousness. The Mirror glanced over, "Wherever our schedule says." He said bluntly, his tail dragging across the ground. He was exhausted, and didn't want to get up this early at all...

The Skydancer looked away and fumbled with a stack of books and stray papers, "Ah- umm- hmm.." he mumbled to himself as he read over the schedule. His face brightened, "Science!" He said, a hint of confidence noting the end of his previously unsure voice. It was by far his favorite subject. The previous nervousness of being late faded away and they made their way to the class.

When they finally got to the class, Tonic slowly opened the door with his only open hand. He looked into the room, seeing all the dragons. His feathers lowered, "Oh, um.." he stuttered before getting pushed out of the way by Ravwren with a snort.

(Sorry for the wall of text... my first post is usually huge compared to my rest XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Its fine XD)
The Teacher looked at the two.
"Please take a seat, we will begin shortly." They said.
Citrine looked at them both, then at the teacher, waiting for class to start.
After a minute the teacher said:
"I am Crow, and I will be your teacher for science class. Your next class after this will be social studies with Mineral." They said, getting up from their desk, and walked to the front of the room.
"First we must all intoduce yourselves." They said.
"First let's start with the only wildlcaw." She said, pointing at Citrine.
"I am Citrine, I am from the Shadowscales group and I used to be a herbist. Then I went to war.."
"Do you have any personalities?" Crow asked.
" I am kind I love plants."
"What do you like to do?"
" I like to study plants and takes notes and sketches of them in my tome" Citrine said.
"What happened to your arm?" They asked.
"As I said, I went to war, I lost my arm during the war after being bit, and my arm caught fire." She responded, moving the talons of the fake arm.
"Alright, have a seat, Citrine." Crow said.
"Next person, the Skydancer." They proceeded.
Its fine XD)
The Teacher looked at the two.
"Please take a seat, we will begin shortly." They said.
Citrine looked at them both, then at the teacher, waiting for class to start.
After a minute the teacher said:
"I am Crow, and I will be your teacher for science class. Your next class after this will be social studies with Mineral." They said, getting up from their desk, and walked to the front of the room.
"First we must all intoduce yourselves." They said.
"First let's start with the only wildlcaw." She said, pointing at Citrine.
"I am Citrine, I am from the Shadowscales group and I used to be a herbist. Then I went to war.."
"Do you have any personalities?" Crow asked.
" I am kind I love plants."
"What do you like to do?"
" I like to study plants and takes notes and sketches of them in my tome" Citrine said.
"What happened to your arm?" They asked.
"As I said, I went to war, I lost my arm during the war after being bit, and my arm caught fire." She responded, moving the talons of the fake arm.
"Alright, have a seat, Citrine." Crow said.
"Next person, the Skydancer." They proceeded.
(*growl* sigh... sorry have to go for a tiny bit... be back in about an hour... sorry, stuff for school :/)
(*growl* sigh... sorry have to go for a tiny bit... be back in about an hour... sorry, stuff for school :/)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Its fine, I often have school too but not today, on weekdays, today is a weekend.)
(Its fine, I often have school too but not today, on weekdays, today is a weekend.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341