Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341
"Please don't make a fight I'd rather not have to heal two dragons in a day like I used to."
Citrine said, starting to write down the note, after writing down the note, she started a rather small doodle of plants, since she wanted to go back outside instead of being cooped up in the classroom.
gosh why did Rho make me go to this school she thought, shifting the pencil between her talons.
"I wouldnt suggest stealing anymore from anyone in the school, who knows how much trouble you would get in." She said while doodling more nature related things, keeping a tight grip on her pencil while doodling, and keeping an eye on the both of them from the corner of her eyes.
@DragonEve @Flay624
"Please don't make a fight I'd rather not have to heal two dragons in a day like I used to."
Citrine said, starting to write down the note, after writing down the note, she started a rather small doodle of plants, since she wanted to go back outside instead of being cooped up in the classroom.
gosh why did Rho make me go to this school she thought, shifting the pencil between her talons.
"I wouldnt suggest stealing anymore from anyone in the school, who knows how much trouble you would get in." She said while doodling more nature related things, keeping a tight grip on her pencil while doodling, and keeping an eye on the both of them from the corner of her eyes.
@DragonEve @Flay624
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
After reading the note passed to him, Akito turned back to the Coatl.
"Who ever said that that was one of my tricks? And of course you saw, I took it right out of your claws. I would've thought you were blind if you didn't see." The fae stated, shaking his head slightly at the other dragon.

Akito snapped out of a daydream as another note was placed on his desk, turning his head to look he saw the Wildclaw from earlier returning back to their seat from where they had been leaning over to place the note. Unfolding it the fae began to read, chuckling softly, and as he turned to look at them, they commented that he could get in trouble if he wasn't careful.

A quick glare from the teacher made Akito try to cover up his bubbling giggles as he tried to hold in his laughter. Still laughing softly, the fae turned back to the Wildclaw, who had paused in their doodle to stare at him curiously.
"You know part of performing tricks is never being caught, but who knows maybe this school will be the first time anyones ever caught me in a scheme." He turned back to the front of the room, I wonder when this lessons going to end, it feels like its been going on for hours...
@CrowDragon @Flay624
After reading the note passed to him, Akito turned back to the Coatl.
"Who ever said that that was one of my tricks? And of course you saw, I took it right out of your claws. I would've thought you were blind if you didn't see." The fae stated, shaking his head slightly at the other dragon.

Akito snapped out of a daydream as another note was placed on his desk, turning his head to look he saw the Wildclaw from earlier returning back to their seat from where they had been leaning over to place the note. Unfolding it the fae began to read, chuckling softly, and as he turned to look at them, they commented that he could get in trouble if he wasn't careful.

A quick glare from the teacher made Akito try to cover up his bubbling giggles as he tried to hold in his laughter. Still laughing softly, the fae turned back to the Wildclaw, who had paused in their doodle to stare at him curiously.
"You know part of performing tricks is never being caught, but who knows maybe this school will be the first time anyones ever caught me in a scheme." He turned back to the front of the room, I wonder when this lessons going to end, it feels like its been going on for hours...
@CrowDragon @Flay624
DOfE8zN.png
"If you wish to lead a trickster life then so be it, I won't try to stop you from doing it." She said, and scribbled down another note for class, then went back to doodling plants and poisonous flowers, preferably Death bell flowers to the point that half her desk was covered in many different sketches of Death bell flowers.
Ergh when does class end, its been a eternity. she thought.
After a couple of minutes she pulled out her schedule to see what time class would end, cause it was rather boring.
"If you wish to lead a trickster life then so be it, I won't try to stop you from doing it." She said, and scribbled down another note for class, then went back to doodling plants and poisonous flowers, preferably Death bell flowers to the point that half her desk was covered in many different sketches of Death bell flowers.
Ergh when does class end, its been a eternity. she thought.
After a couple of minutes she pulled out her schedule to see what time class would end, cause it was rather boring.
Twitching his foot impatiently, he waited for the minutes to drag out. Taking out another note, he scribbled, Do you want to do something after this? and hrew it behind the teacher's back, signalling to Akito to pass it to Citrine when he was done.
Twitching his foot impatiently, he waited for the minutes to drag out. Taking out another note, he scribbled, Do you want to do something after this? and hrew it behind the teacher's back, signalling to Akito to pass it to Citrine when he was done.
7zcCDc4.png
She passed back the note as she wrote on the back: don't know, but sure I guess? Since after this we have lunch and stuff. in slightly cursive writing since that's what was used to writing. She scribbled more notes the teacher wanted everyone to get, and put it in a binder, and put the binder in her bag, and looked at the schedule.
five more minutes.. she thought.
After reading through her schedule she read: all students get dorms at the bottom, which hers was ShadowS which was the Shadow dorm for the Shadowscales group, each individual; would get their own dorm.
(Sorry for the late response, I gotta go to school on week days)

After the five minutes passed the teacher sighed.
"Well that's the end of the class, you all can head to lunch, and if you Finnish early you can work on your new dorms, of which you may live in." They said.
"Yessss!" Citrine said to herself.
Citrine gathered her bag and stood up from her desk and walked out of the classroom, to where the lunch room was, after finding her way to the Shadow dorm she would be staying in and put her bag in there, which had all her stuff in it and was protected by poisonous flowers she covered it over with, then headed to the courtyard, where dragons could eat by nature, so she sat under a nearby maple tree.
@DragonEve @Flay624
She passed back the note as she wrote on the back: don't know, but sure I guess? Since after this we have lunch and stuff. in slightly cursive writing since that's what was used to writing. She scribbled more notes the teacher wanted everyone to get, and put it in a binder, and put the binder in her bag, and looked at the schedule.
five more minutes.. she thought.
After reading through her schedule she read: all students get dorms at the bottom, which hers was ShadowS which was the Shadow dorm for the Shadowscales group, each individual; would get their own dorm.
(Sorry for the late response, I gotta go to school on week days)

After the five minutes passed the teacher sighed.
"Well that's the end of the class, you all can head to lunch, and if you Finnish early you can work on your new dorms, of which you may live in." They said.
"Yessss!" Citrine said to herself.
Citrine gathered her bag and stood up from her desk and walked out of the classroom, to where the lunch room was, after finding her way to the Shadow dorm she would be staying in and put her bag in there, which had all her stuff in it and was protected by poisonous flowers she covered it over with, then headed to the courtyard, where dragons could eat by nature, so she sat under a nearby maple tree.
@DragonEve @Flay624
After eating her lunch she climbed into the maple tree, studying all its leaves for any sort of disease or infection. none. She climbed onto a rather high branch near the stalk of the tree, above the trunk and sat on the branch, reading from her tome she used for making sketches of flowers and labeling them and telling information about the plants..
After eating her lunch she climbed into the maple tree, studying all its leaves for any sort of disease or infection. none. She climbed onto a rather high branch near the stalk of the tree, above the trunk and sat on the branch, reading from her tome she used for making sketches of flowers and labeling them and telling information about the plants..
Akito sighed with relief as the teacher dismissed them, gathering his nonexistent notes and hurrying out of the class. He glanced around at the bustle of activity in the halls and pulled out a small map of the school, locating the dorms on them and quickly flying through the bustling hallway, zipped through the doors into his room. Looking around, the fae was rather unimpressed. The medium-sized room was only decorated with a bed, dresser, closet, and a small window covered with billowy white curtains. It was obviously made to house larger dragons as the customary wall perches, and small roosting spots that faes favored were nonexistent. Man this place needs some serious redecorating... He sighed, placing his stuff on the bed. glancing around the room one last time, the fae spotted a small key dangling off a hook on the wall, Probably for the door, I shouldn't lose it
Grabbing the key he slung the object around his waist using the small keychain attached. Thankfully there was a smaller lock that controlled the larger one, so the key was small enough that it didn't burden him. Locking the door behind him, Akito zipped down the halls to pick up some food from the cafeteria.

Munching on a small insect, Akito fluttered around the small courtyard, looking around for Citrine or Iceraven, as he said he would meet with them later. Glancing around, the fae spotted Citrine in a nearby maple tree, and with a grin, he zipped close to the ground, his figure blurring with the speed he was going at. He quickly went around to the back of the large tree and grabbed onto the truck, his sharp claws digging into the bark of the tree. He began to climb, and once he was at the wildclaws level, he sat and waited to scare the wildclaw.
Akito sighed with relief as the teacher dismissed them, gathering his nonexistent notes and hurrying out of the class. He glanced around at the bustle of activity in the halls and pulled out a small map of the school, locating the dorms on them and quickly flying through the bustling hallway, zipped through the doors into his room. Looking around, the fae was rather unimpressed. The medium-sized room was only decorated with a bed, dresser, closet, and a small window covered with billowy white curtains. It was obviously made to house larger dragons as the customary wall perches, and small roosting spots that faes favored were nonexistent. Man this place needs some serious redecorating... He sighed, placing his stuff on the bed. glancing around the room one last time, the fae spotted a small key dangling off a hook on the wall, Probably for the door, I shouldn't lose it
Grabbing the key he slung the object around his waist using the small keychain attached. Thankfully there was a smaller lock that controlled the larger one, so the key was small enough that it didn't burden him. Locking the door behind him, Akito zipped down the halls to pick up some food from the cafeteria.

Munching on a small insect, Akito fluttered around the small courtyard, looking around for Citrine or Iceraven, as he said he would meet with them later. Glancing around, the fae spotted Citrine in a nearby maple tree, and with a grin, he zipped close to the ground, his figure blurring with the speed he was going at. He quickly went around to the back of the large tree and grabbed onto the truck, his sharp claws digging into the bark of the tree. He began to climb, and once he was at the wildclaws level, he sat and waited to scare the wildclaw.
DOfE8zN.png
"I know your there." She said, turning her head to look at the fae, unimpressed.
She closed her time, sticking her pencil into a page as it quickly disappeared into many sketches and notes in the tome. She ruffled up the feathers on her head and put the time back around her shoulder so it would hang off.
"Why would you bother me anyway?" She asked the Fae, tapping the tree branch with her fake arm.
"And shouldn't the Coatl have left the classroom? cause If I were him I'd leave as quick as I could cause its so boring in there." She said.
"If you dont know where the Coatl is then I'd probably just go find him since I only know the two of you out of the entire school." She said, with a swish of her tail, she jumped off the branch and landed on the soft grass below, walking back into the school.
@DragonEve @Flay624
"I know your there." She said, turning her head to look at the fae, unimpressed.
She closed her time, sticking her pencil into a page as it quickly disappeared into many sketches and notes in the tome. She ruffled up the feathers on her head and put the time back around her shoulder so it would hang off.
"Why would you bother me anyway?" She asked the Fae, tapping the tree branch with her fake arm.
"And shouldn't the Coatl have left the classroom? cause If I were him I'd leave as quick as I could cause its so boring in there." She said.
"If you dont know where the Coatl is then I'd probably just go find him since I only know the two of you out of the entire school." She said, with a swish of her tail, she jumped off the branch and landed on the soft grass below, walking back into the school.
@DragonEve @Flay624
After entering the school, Citrine walked through the bustling halls to look for the Coatl. She checked all the dorms in the Shadow group. Nothing. Finally she decided to head back to the classroom to see if he was there.
I hope he had left the classroom, I dont want to go in there. she thought walking towards the door to the classroom.
After entering the school, Citrine walked through the bustling halls to look for the Coatl. She checked all the dorms in the Shadow group. Nothing. Finally she decided to head back to the classroom to see if he was there.
I hope he had left the classroom, I dont want to go in there. she thought walking towards the door to the classroom.
Akito blinked, looking at the branch that had just held the resting Wildclaw, They didn't even give me a chance to say something... He shrugged, letting go of the tree and dropping back into the sky, where he hovered as he watched the going ons of other students. The fae quickly spotted Citrine heading back into the school. Akito sighed, I guess I have nothing better to do..

The fae panted as he realized that keeping up with the wildclaw was harder work than he had thought, the busy hallways proving a challenge to weave through. Peering around a bend in the halls, Akito spotted the wildclaw checking out the dorms, and seeming to not find what they were looking for, headed off to another location.

After a bit, the wildclaw stopped in front of the classroom door, and right as they opened it, He launched over their head, grabbing a small flower from her headdress on the way in.
@CrowDragon @ Flay624
Akito blinked, looking at the branch that had just held the resting Wildclaw, They didn't even give me a chance to say something... He shrugged, letting go of the tree and dropping back into the sky, where he hovered as he watched the going ons of other students. The fae quickly spotted Citrine heading back into the school. Akito sighed, I guess I have nothing better to do..

The fae panted as he realized that keeping up with the wildclaw was harder work than he had thought, the busy hallways proving a challenge to weave through. Peering around a bend in the halls, Akito spotted the wildclaw checking out the dorms, and seeming to not find what they were looking for, headed off to another location.

After a bit, the wildclaw stopped in front of the classroom door, and right as they opened it, He launched over their head, grabbing a small flower from her headdress on the way in.
@CrowDragon @ Flay624
DOfE8zN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341