Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unfair Seafaring {FR RP} {Closed}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Nacre frowned at the word "stuck." She hated to admit it, but she'd been kidnapped, by apparently pirates no less.

The skydancer seemed like a prisoner, with her bound wings, but Nacre was skeptic--this dragon could very well be dangerous.

"Nice to meet you Yang--so what you'd do to end up here?"

@BlitzRyu
Nacre frowned at the word "stuck." She hated to admit it, but she'd been kidnapped, by apparently pirates no less.

The skydancer seemed like a prisoner, with her bound wings, but Nacre was skeptic--this dragon could very well be dangerous.

"Nice to meet you Yang--so what you'd do to end up here?"

@BlitzRyu
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Yang simply shrugged as she laid on the deck. She didn’t really see a point in standing anymore now that she had essentially stretched her legs. “To be honest, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and was taken from my clan because of it.” The dragoness was glad that she had someone to talk to, but the situation could’ve been better.
Yang simply shrugged as she laid on the deck. She didn’t really see a point in standing anymore now that she had essentially stretched her legs. “To be honest, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and was taken from my clan because of it.” The dragoness was glad that she had someone to talk to, but the situation could’ve been better.
Nacre nodded slowly, understanding.

"Yeah, I made the mistake of staying still in the marketplace too long--made me a target. All it took was a *bonk to the head, and yep--here I am."

Nacre scooted in closer, trying to look casual as she approached Yang's head.
"...Can you please help me? Not to escape...I just need something below deck."

@BlitzRyu
Nacre nodded slowly, understanding.

"Yeah, I made the mistake of staying still in the marketplace too long--made me a target. All it took was a *bonk to the head, and yep--here I am."

Nacre scooted in closer, trying to look casual as she approached Yang's head.
"...Can you please help me? Not to escape...I just need something below deck."

@BlitzRyu
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37473736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/374738/37473736.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][indent] [b]"Yes, captain."[/b] Petunia began, the map handed over to the mirror without any fuss. [b]"We have, thankfully, made a great distance from our previous stop. I advise we begin our efforts north west, we'll find an island that is within the Viridian Labyrinth's domain. On the south eastern coast of it should be a dock that would be quite welcoming to us. Potential for more cooperative new crew members, and even better, more experienced. Their may even be some willing to-"[/b] The fae paused and gave the deck a glance before she resumed in a lower voice. [b]"Take care of our larger and more troublesome guests."[/b] She said this with only the imperial in mind. While she had been busy with the map, she had overheard some of his threats. They never should have taken him, but an argument with Cirina always ended poorly in her experience. Her fins lowered and pulled back at the thought, but she continued to explain how the location was ideal to her captor. [b]"Due to how lands of the Gladekeeper tend to be, we'll surely be able to hunt and forage for a great deal of supplies - though there may be aggressive beastclans. Or we can buy supplies cheaply there, if we happen to be in a hurry."[/b] [/indent][/left]
37473736.png
"Yes, captain." Petunia began, the map handed over to the mirror without any fuss. "We have, thankfully, made a great distance from our previous stop. I advise we begin our efforts north west, we'll find an island that is within the Viridian Labyrinth's domain. On the south eastern coast of it should be a dock that would be quite welcoming to us. Potential for more cooperative new crew members, and even better, more experienced. Their may even be some willing to-" The fae paused and gave the deck a glance before she resumed in a lower voice. "Take care of our larger and more troublesome guests." She said this with only the imperial in mind. While she had been busy with the map, she had overheard some of his threats. They never should have taken him, but an argument with Cirina always ended poorly in her experience. Her fins lowered and pulled back at the thought, but she continued to explain how the location was ideal to her captor. "Due to how lands of the Gladekeeper tend to be, we'll surely be able to hunt and forage for a great deal of supplies - though there may be aggressive beastclans. Or we can buy supplies cheaply there, if we happen to be in a hurry."
Z-Typhoon-100px.png 5-100.pngOuCLRie.pngOFfZHqy.png DBaZusI.png DE0CDEFE-3359-4983-8E77-777E73E1EC26.png
UzGmb10.png
dXQxiNg.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=213204][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/2133/213204.png[/img][/url][/center] The plumes above Cirina's head bounced as she nodded, listening to Petunia talk, while looking at the map she was handed. Once the Fae stopped speaking, the map was rather rudely shoved back toward her, as the captain returned both hands to the wheel and swung it left. [color=#931364][b]"Zahi! Back at the sails, we're changing direction! Keep up on 'em!"[/b][/color] The ship rocked and leaned to the side as they turned, the sun now to their left and setting over the distant, hazy shore of the Lightweaver's domain. Ominous, flickering clouds marred the sky to the southwest, creeping out from the Shifting Expanse. It would be beautiful, if the situation wasn't so unpleasant for most of the ship's residents. Cirina kept her eyes ahead, now, leaning back and forth to be sure the way was clear as they sailed north. [color=#931364][b]"We will have to see... Maybe we could pawn some of these idiots off for supplies. Someone gets a new pet, and we get more stuff. Seems a good trade to me."[/b][/color]
213204.png
The plumes above Cirina's head bounced as she nodded, listening to Petunia talk, while looking at the map she was handed. Once the Fae stopped speaking, the map was rather rudely shoved back toward her, as the captain returned both hands to the wheel and swung it left. "Zahi! Back at the sails, we're changing direction! Keep up on 'em!"
The ship rocked and leaned to the side as they turned, the sun now to their left and setting over the distant, hazy shore of the Lightweaver's domain. Ominous, flickering clouds marred the sky to the southwest, creeping out from the Shifting Expanse. It would be beautiful, if the situation wasn't so unpleasant for most of the ship's residents.
Cirina kept her eyes ahead, now, leaning back and forth to be sure the way was clear as they sailed north. "We will have to see... Maybe we could pawn some of these idiots off for supplies. Someone gets a new pet, and we get more stuff. Seems a good trade to me."
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/222984/22298382.png[/img][/center] Zahi tenses up as the ship changes course and Cirina barks orders to him. His tongue retracts into his mouth and he seems to scowl, seemingly not all too enthused at having to keep the ship going. The small masked Mirror is slow to get to his post, trudging over at a slow pace and taking his time doing what needs to be done to get the ship on course, even though in all retrospect he'd be done with it quicker if he hurried.
22298382.png
Zahi tenses up as the ship changes course and Cirina barks orders to him. His tongue retracts into his mouth and he seems to scowl, seemingly not all too enthused at having to keep the ship going. The small masked Mirror is slow to get to his post, trudging over at a slow pace and taking his time doing what needs to be done to get the ship on course, even though in all retrospect he'd be done with it quicker if he hurried.
Yang looked to check where the crew of the ship was and nodded. She needed allies, and the pearlcatcher was probably a good place to start. “I’ll do what I can. I guess your looking for your pearl?” It wasn’t exactly that hard to deduce. After all, a pearlcatcher without a pearl was never a good sign.
Yang looked to check where the crew of the ship was and nodded. She needed allies, and the pearlcatcher was probably a good place to start. “I’ll do what I can. I guess your looking for your pearl?” It wasn’t exactly that hard to deduce. After all, a pearlcatcher without a pearl was never a good sign.
"I was playing out in the streets when the pirates decided to take me!" Basil said. "I'm happy they did, even if I can't move around very good without my wings. I bet they're going to take us to all kinds of places and do some swashbuckling!"
"I was playing out in the streets when the pirates decided to take me!" Basil said. "I'm happy they did, even if I can't move around very good without my wings. I bet they're going to take us to all kinds of places and do some swashbuckling!"
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Nacre frowned at Yang, upset that her predicament was so obvious.
She cracked a nervous smile at Basil however. His enthusiasm was strange but not unwelcome.

"You sure you're up for swashbuckling?"

Nacre then looked back to Yang and she gestured with her tail to below the deck.

She then went back down, senses still perked for any danger. Her fur was standing on end until her pearl was back into her clutches.
Nacre frowned at Yang, upset that her predicament was so obvious.
She cracked a nervous smile at Basil however. His enthusiasm was strange but not unwelcome.

"You sure you're up for swashbuckling?"

Nacre then looked back to Yang and she gestured with her tail to below the deck.

She then went back down, senses still perked for any danger. Her fur was standing on end until her pearl was back into her clutches.
Yang nodded slightly and went below deck, though she tried not to be seen by the dragons that acted as a crew for this ship. The last thing she needed was for one of them to lock her back up, even if they did have a possible need for her. Why else would they kidnap her? The dragoness came up a few minutes later after having looked around the junk in the cargo hold, and handed the orb back to its origional owner. “Here you go, though I don’t know how you can carry it? It’s not exactly light.”
Yang nodded slightly and went below deck, though she tried not to be seen by the dragons that acted as a crew for this ship. The last thing she needed was for one of them to lock her back up, even if they did have a possible need for her. Why else would they kidnap her? The dragoness came up a few minutes later after having looked around the junk in the cargo hold, and handed the orb back to its origional owner. “Here you go, though I don’t know how you can carry it? It’s not exactly light.”
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12