Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows In Every Corner (Hybrid RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shadows In Every Corner
Hybrid Roleplay| OPEN

There are many forests all over the land, but few of them have creatures living inside, and even fewer have hybrids. Hybrids are often mistreated for being different than anyone else. Until the hybrid reaches a certain age it stays with it's mother and with her kind, and when this certain age is reached the hybrid decides where it wants to stay, her mothers kind or fathers kind.

Hybrids. When I say hybrid what do you think of? I'm not quite sure, but I can tell you what I mean by hybrid. Any kind of animal crossed with any other kind of animal. Wolf + Dragons = Drolfs, Phoenix + Horse + Fox + Cat + Wolf = Vulpalore, Fox + Hornet = Horpix, Bunny + Butterfly = Bunnyfly, etc.

What You Can Be In This Roleplay Is Anything.

Character Form:

Picture (optional):

Name:
Father:
Description:
Past (optional):
Siblings:
Mate:
Children:
Personality:

When joining please subscribe to this thread so we do not have to ping.

Life On The Run RolePlayers: This is the new version of 'Life On The Run' and you are welcome to use your old characters.
Shadows In Every Corner
Hybrid Roleplay| OPEN

There are many forests all over the land, but few of them have creatures living inside, and even fewer have hybrids. Hybrids are often mistreated for being different than anyone else. Until the hybrid reaches a certain age it stays with it's mother and with her kind, and when this certain age is reached the hybrid decides where it wants to stay, her mothers kind or fathers kind.

Hybrids. When I say hybrid what do you think of? I'm not quite sure, but I can tell you what I mean by hybrid. Any kind of animal crossed with any other kind of animal. Wolf + Dragons = Drolfs, Phoenix + Horse + Fox + Cat + Wolf = Vulpalore, Fox + Hornet = Horpix, Bunny + Butterfly = Bunnyfly, etc.

What You Can Be In This Roleplay Is Anything.

Character Form:

Picture (optional):

Name:
Father:
Description:
Past (optional):
Siblings:
Mate:
Children:
Personality:

When joining please subscribe to this thread so we do not have to ping.

Life On The Run RolePlayers: This is the new version of 'Life On The Run' and you are welcome to use your old characters.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Here's my characters, and an example on how to set it out. (Character Limit: Infinity)

*No Picture*

Name: Heartstone
Mother: Milkway (pure snow white pelt with cream at the tip of her tail and ears)
Father: Frostbite (Blue-grey wolf with old white markings)
Description: A beautiful light cream coloured pelt with a white underbelly and snow white markings, tip of her ears tail and her paws were pitch black.
Past (optional): Born into the only pack in the forest, Moon Worshipers, no royal blood in her vains she thinks she has an obsession over hunting and stalking.
Siblings: Vanilla (pure snow white coloured pelt with a cream spot on her belly), Leaf (blue-grey wolf with pure snow white markings.) Coal (coal coloured wolf with dark dust-black and light dust-black markings.)
Mate: None But is on the lookout.
Children: None
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Strong, Fast, Caring, Determined.

Picture (optional):

Name: Veneritta (Vulpalore)
Mother: FireSpark (Red-orange-white Phoenix, Wolf, Fox Hybrid)
Father: Storm (Jet-black Cat, Horse Hybrid.)
Description: Auburn pelt, jet-black mane, Fire wings (literally made of fire, and the colour), Fluffy tail, Bird front feet, Back hooves, wolf snout.
Past (optional): Raised in a wolf-pack with her mother, 4 years until she chooses what part of her kin she wants to join.
Siblings: 2, Dusk (jet-black version of herself), Sunstreak (orange-yellow version of herself)
Mate: None yet
Children: None yet
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Do It Yourself.

Picture (optional):

Name: Phire (Phorse)
Mother: Ginger (Bay female horse)
Father: Scorch (Fire coloured Phoenix)
Description: Bay horse with fire mane, tail and wings (literal fire)
Past (optional): Still in her mums paddock hiding in the old shack becausde her mother is owned by humans and they can't see her fire or who knows what they'll do.
Siblings: None
Personality: Grumpy, Sour, Doesn't care.

Picture (optional):

Name: Cheshire (Horpix)
Mother: Doombringer (jet-black, with some electric-yellow, hornet)
Father: Drout (Black and grey Silver fox)
Description: Jet-black pelt, antennae, stinger and claws, pincers with electric yellow stripes, wings and eyes.
Past (optional): Brought up in the spring-meadow where all the fox dens and bunny burrows are (also where her mum lives). She keeps her distance since she knows her place.
Siblings: 0
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Loyal, Angry, Mean, Powerful, Leader, Dangerous If Provoked.
Here's my characters, and an example on how to set it out. (Character Limit: Infinity)

*No Picture*

Name: Heartstone
Mother: Milkway (pure snow white pelt with cream at the tip of her tail and ears)
Father: Frostbite (Blue-grey wolf with old white markings)
Description: A beautiful light cream coloured pelt with a white underbelly and snow white markings, tip of her ears tail and her paws were pitch black.
Past (optional): Born into the only pack in the forest, Moon Worshipers, no royal blood in her vains she thinks she has an obsession over hunting and stalking.
Siblings: Vanilla (pure snow white coloured pelt with a cream spot on her belly), Leaf (blue-grey wolf with pure snow white markings.) Coal (coal coloured wolf with dark dust-black and light dust-black markings.)
Mate: None But is on the lookout.
Children: None
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Strong, Fast, Caring, Determined.

Picture (optional):

Name: Veneritta (Vulpalore)
Mother: FireSpark (Red-orange-white Phoenix, Wolf, Fox Hybrid)
Father: Storm (Jet-black Cat, Horse Hybrid.)
Description: Auburn pelt, jet-black mane, Fire wings (literally made of fire, and the colour), Fluffy tail, Bird front feet, Back hooves, wolf snout.
Past (optional): Raised in a wolf-pack with her mother, 4 years until she chooses what part of her kin she wants to join.
Siblings: 2, Dusk (jet-black version of herself), Sunstreak (orange-yellow version of herself)
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Do It Yourself.

Picture (optional):

Name: Phire (Phorse)
Mother: Ginger (Bay female horse)
Father: Scorch (Fire coloured Phoenix)
Description: Bay horse with fire mane, tail and wings (literal fire)
Past (optional): Still in her mums paddock hiding in the old shack becausde her mother is owned by humans and they can't see her fire or who knows what they'll do.
Siblings: None
Personality: Grumpy, Sour, Doesn't care.

Picture (optional):

Name: Cheshire (Horpix)
Mother: Doombringer (jet-black, with some electric-yellow, hornet)
Father: Drout (Black and grey Silver fox)
Description: Jet-black pelt, antennae, stinger and claws, pincers with electric yellow stripes, wings and eyes.
Past (optional): Brought up in the spring-meadow where all the fox dens and bunny burrows are (also where her mum lives). She keeps her distance since she knows her place.
Siblings: 0
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Loyal, Angry, Mean, Powerful, Leader, Dangerous If Provoked.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Picture (optional): [url=https://postimg.org/image/gxo4v3kqj/][img]https://s17.postimg.org/58k574trz/wolf-drago-phoenix-tigre.jpg[/img][/url] Name: Shadowstrike (Wolagnixer) (wolf-dragon-tiger-phoenix) Gender: Female Mother: Flameshadow (Wolnix) (wolf phoenix) Father: Brute (Drager) (dragon tiger0 Description: (look at the pic) Past (optional): A loner since birth, her parents abandoned her for her older sibling when she was little so she wanders a lot. Siblings: Sunmoon (Wolagnixer) Mate: N/A (but i'm open for ideas :D ) Children: N/A Personality: Suspicious at first, loyal, looks innocent but not really, prankster, quiet, chill until you threaten her.
Picture (optional):
wolf-drago-phoenix-tigre.jpg
Name: Shadowstrike (Wolagnixer) (wolf-dragon-tiger-phoenix)
Mother: Flameshadow (Wolnix) (wolf phoenix)
Father: Brute (Drager) (dragon tiger0
Description: (look at the pic)
Past (optional): A loner since birth, her parents abandoned her for her older sibling when she was little so she wanders a lot.
Siblings: Sunmoon (Wolagnixer)
Mate: N/A (but i'm open for ideas :D )
Children: N/A
Personality: Suspicious at first, loyal, looks innocent but not really, prankster, quiet, chill until you threaten her.
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Would you allow me to be any humanoids or a sort of shapeshifter?
I imagine they could take on the form of anything they've seen and studied for long periods of time, so if a lengthy interaction took place they could assume the same form as the person they interacted with. With costs to transforming of course.
Would you allow me to be any humanoids or a sort of shapeshifter?
I imagine they could take on the form of anything they've seen and studied for long periods of time, so if a lengthy interaction took place they could assume the same form as the person they interacted with. With costs to transforming of course.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
DeathDino

Of course!! If we had them in the old forum no reason why we shouldn't have it here as well. But if someone doesn't want you to shapeshift around their character you have to obey that. I am trying to make this fun for everyone and some people don't like powerplay even though we are Hybrids.

Darkmoonbreeder

Love your hybrid creations!! Would you allow me to draw them in my 'Hybrid' book? If I ever was to mention them all credit would go to you (I wouldn't draw your characters, just they're species of hybrid) If not that's fine and I completely understand. (I just love drawing, and love hybrids.)
DeathDino

Of course!! If we had them in the old forum no reason why we shouldn't have it here as well. But if someone doesn't want you to shapeshift around their character you have to obey that. I am trying to make this fun for everyone and some people don't like powerplay even though we are Hybrids.

Darkmoonbreeder

Love your hybrid creations!! Would you allow me to draw them in my 'Hybrid' book? If I ever was to mention them all credit would go to you (I wouldn't draw your characters, just they're species of hybrid) If not that's fine and I completely understand. (I just love drawing, and love hybrids.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Thank you.. I was just wondering because there are so many amazing options and I can't decide. Though I imagine shifting wouldn't occur too often.

Should have some posts up soon!
Thank you.. I was just wondering because there are so many amazing options and I can't decide. Though I imagine shifting wouldn't occur too often.

Should have some posts up soon!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
SagaStoryteller
Of course! I would love to see it whenever you're done :D
SagaStoryteller
Of course! I would love to see it whenever you're done :D
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Darkmoonbreeder

Thank you!! You'll definitely see them when I figure out how to get my computer to work with showing pictures. It's a new computer I just got so you know the difficulty :3

DeathDino

Great! I will post one in a few hours.
Darkmoonbreeder

Thank you!! You'll definitely see them when I figure out how to get my computer to work with showing pictures. It's a new computer I just got so you know the difficulty :3

DeathDino

Great! I will post one in a few hours.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Sagastoryteller
YAy!!! :3
Sagastoryteller
YAy!!! :3
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
[center] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6d/8f/7b/6d8f7b7593a17abbba55bc8c8a2c4fea.jpg[/img] [font=Garamond][size=4][b]Name:[/b] Elkin [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Mother:[/b] Nebula (Wolf/Crow) [b]Father:[/b] Owen (Wolf/Stag) [b]Description:[/b] Photo, but can stand on two legs like an anthro should he wish to. In decor there should only be a necklace with a vulture skull and nothing more, his eyes a dull white color. [b]Past (optional):[/b] Better revealed in the RP, but Elkin never got to stay with either hybrid species because of his parents. He's mostly alone and didn't quite remember just how he became a hybrid - in fact his memory makes him think he was formerly a human or something of the sort. [b]Siblings:[/b] Luna (Wolf/Doe/Crow) | Deceased [b]Mate:[/b] Open- [b]Children:[/b] N/A - Maybe? [b]Personality:[/b]Innocent and naive, he usually keeps up an image of someone very young. He's kind and caring, never allowing someone to be sad in his presence, though he usually has a hard time keeping up with what he wants to be when he has an overwhelming amount of bottled up sadness inside. He is actually very smart and mature for his age but he can't help it when so many people think lesser of him for being so young. He can have a bit of a temper should it ever flare somehow. ~~~ [b]Name:[/b] Sarnor [b]Gender:[/b] Agender - It/They/Them [b]Mother:[/b] Veridic (Panther) [b]Father:[/b] Tobias (Dragon/Peacock) [b]Description:[/b] No base form, so they generally switch between what they can get. Easy ways to tell it is Sarnor is by heterochromia eyes, distinct scarring, and light chains over the right front and back legs. Tends to enjoy being of snow white color but will change color if necessary. [b]Past (optional):[/b] Of hybrid blood, but only got the appearance of their mother. However they have since lost their base form and resorts to shifting in order to get away from hunters (which they've had many run-ins with it seems - by the chains). Usually takes on a more common creature's appearance as to avoid being spotted easily but they will learn the form of another hybrid if it means being more powerful or for certain occasions. [b]Siblings:[/b] N/A [b]Mate:[/b] Open! [b]Children:[/b] N/A [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, quiet, and collected. Sarnor generally has a hard time socializing due to their silent nature but they have come to terms with being alone. They are typically serious and always on guard, usually going through any scenarios that could occur and the most rewarding or quickest way to handle them. They are distrustful and wary at first, and very hard to open up. They're particularly enigmatic, eyes clouded and gestures completely vacant. They can both mimic and hide emotions well. (Might make more)
6d8f7b7593a17abbba55bc8c8a2c4fea.jpg
Name: Elkin
Mother: Nebula (Wolf/Crow)
Father: Owen (Wolf/Stag)
Description: Photo, but can stand on two legs like an anthro should he wish to. In decor there should only be a necklace with a vulture skull and nothing more, his eyes a dull white color.
Past (optional): Better revealed in the RP, but Elkin never got to stay with either hybrid species because of his parents. He's mostly alone and didn't quite remember just how he became a hybrid - in fact his memory makes him think he was formerly a human or something of the sort.
Siblings: Luna (Wolf/Doe/Crow) | Deceased
Mate: Open-
Children: N/A - Maybe?
Personality:Innocent and naive, he usually keeps up an image of someone very young. He's kind and caring, never allowing someone to be sad in his presence, though he usually has a hard time keeping up with what he wants to be when he has an overwhelming amount of bottled up sadness inside. He is actually very smart and mature for his age but he can't help it when so many people think lesser of him for being so young. He can have a bit of a temper should it ever flare somehow.

~~~

Name: Sarnor
Mother: Veridic (Panther)
Father: Tobias (Dragon/Peacock)
Description: No base form, so they generally switch between what they can get. Easy ways to tell it is Sarnor is by heterochromia eyes, distinct scarring, and light chains over the right front and back legs. Tends to enjoy being of snow white color but will change color if necessary.
Past (optional): Of hybrid blood, but only got the appearance of their mother. However they have since lost their base form and resorts to shifting in order to get away from hunters (which they've had many run-ins with it seems - by the chains). Usually takes on a more common creature's appearance as to avoid being spotted easily but they will learn the form of another hybrid if it means being more powerful or for certain occasions.
Siblings: N/A
Mate: Open!
Children: N/A
Personality: Calm, quiet, and collected. Sarnor generally has a hard time socializing due to their silent nature but they have come to terms with being alone. They are typically serious and always on guard, usually going through any scenarios that could occur and the most rewarding or quickest way to handle them. They are distrustful and wary at first, and very hard to open up. They're particularly enigmatic, eyes clouded and gestures completely vacant. They can both mimic and hide emotions well.

(Might make more)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7