Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wendigo Psychosis (FR RP)(signup page)
1 2 3
[center]Wendigo psychosis[/center] In historical accounts of Wendigo psychosis, it has been reported that dragons became possessed by the Wendigo spirit, after being in a situation of needing food and having no other choice besides cannibalism. Silent and striking without warning, many hunting parties have quickly perished due to Wendigo Psychosis among it's members. A small village in the Southern Icefield has sent out a plea for help. Members of the town have been going missing at a startling rate. The ones that are found, are found dead. The deaths are indiscriminate there is no pattern to the dissipearances. The town of previously 700 is now 75, whether its due to dragons missing, or dragons fleeing for their lives. The mayor is offering a reward 100,000 treasure to whoever can stop whatever is causing the destruction of this small town. ____________________________________________________________________ Sign up sheet Name: Breed: Length: Wingspan: Weight:combat style: Personality: Etc: Picture: (optional)Familiar: Accepted charicters [quote name="BlitzRyu" date="2018-04-03 08:20:03" ] Name: Emrys Breed: Pearlcatcher Length:6.53 M Wingspan: 7 M Weight:352.59 KG Combat Style: Relies on Magic heavily Personality: WIP Etc:Leads all magic based research conducted by the Ryusaki clan and is rumored to have traveled in time. Picture [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,17895,15317&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="Avoria" date="2018-04-03 12:35:04" ] Name: Dubloon Breed: Guardian (female) Length: 14.45M Wingspan: 15.65M Weight: 9898.98KG Combat style: Pure brute force. Claws, teeth, her body. Personality: [s]Generic strong, silent type XD[/s] Dubloon, while she doesn't say much, she is always watching and listening. When she does speak her voice is low and gravely. Always speaks her mind and doesn't mince words. Etc: Leader of the Keepers of Elysium Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7683163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76832/7683163_350.png[/img] [/url] (optional)Familiar: Peridot the Emerald Webwing [/quote] [quote name="themagickey13" date="2018-04-03 18:34:21" ] Name: Breed: Length:5.18M Wingspan:5.81M Weight: 393.64KG combat style: Physical combat. She prefers to make quick agile strikes when possible. Personality: Brave and optimistic, but a little reckless. She is a team player who doesn't like to be on her own. Etc: She is very interested in creatures of all sorts and is fascinated by the concept of the wendigo spirit. She was drawn to the area out of curiosity for the phenomenon along with a desire to help. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33433405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334335/33433405_350.png[/img] [/url] (optional)Familiar: King Parda named Rikat [/quote] __________________________________________________________________ [quote name="KadenzaTheDragon" date="2018-04-05 09:29:40" ] This won't be frighteningly active, right? I had to leave an Rp I couldn't keep up with. But I'd like to join, are we allowed to scry our characters? Meh characters be here: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=164&auth=21d3e739daea3db1231aed0be7aa1c4ca67d9deb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hyeta [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Length:[/b] 4.1 meters [b]Wingspan:[/b] 4.9 meters [b]Weight:[/b] 498.9 kilograms [b]Combat style:[/b] She mostly tries to wear her opponent out. She isn't very strong, or skilled at fighting, but due to her ability (See below) she can usually work out what move they'll make. Her magic power is intermediate. [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet. Like most Wind dragons, she has a big adventurous side. She never strikes first. [b]Etc:[/b] She has a stronger sensing power than most Skydancers, she can understand motives and feelings, but on a higher level than most. [/quote] [quote name="RedOptics" date="2018-04-05 14:58:47" ] @Nope570 If you're still accepting, I'd like to join. Name: Rodimus Breed: Imperial Length: 27.71 M Wingspan: 17.77 M Weight: 8778.7 kg Combat style: Takes advantage of the burning metal he wears and the magma produced, therefore uses his wings a lot more than the average dragon in a fight. Refrains from opening his mask to bite, so resorts to blunt force by headbutting or batting his wings, talons, and tail. Personality: Rodimus is a Fire dragon, or so he has successfully made the world to believe. Although timid about his surroundings, he's kind and nurturing to the wounded and young, and is incredibly strong willed when it comes to sticky situations and battle. The Tartarus Coalition took him in based on his sheer strength and wits, and the fact that his weakness could become his greatest strength one day. At first glance he may look intimidating, and the fact that he won't tolerate physical contact between himself and another dragon has potential of making him a suspicious dragon. If he doesn't know you well personally he'll tend to stay quiet, and only speak when spoken to. Etc: He cannot stand in one place for too long, so he tends to pace quite a bit. The same goes for contact on anything, which is why he doesn't rest, sleep, or even eat often. Rodimus also absolutely [i]refuses[/i] to touch water. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21285145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212852/21285145_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote]
Wendigo psychosis

In historical accounts of Wendigo psychosis, it has been reported that dragons became possessed by the Wendigo spirit, after being in a situation of needing food and having no other choice besides cannibalism. Silent and striking without warning, many hunting parties have quickly perished due to Wendigo Psychosis among it's members.

A small village in the Southern Icefield has sent out a plea for help. Members of the town have been going missing at a startling rate. The ones that are found, are found dead. The deaths are indiscriminate there is no pattern to the dissipearances. The town of previously 700 is now 75, whether its due to dragons missing, or dragons fleeing for their lives. The mayor is offering a reward 100,000 treasure to whoever can stop whatever is causing the destruction of this small town.

Name:
Breed:
Length:
Wingspan:
Weight:combat style:
Personality:
Etc:
Picture:

(optional)Familiar:

Accepted charicters
BlitzRyu wrote on 2018-04-03 08:20:03:

Name: Emrys

Breed: Pearlcatcher

Length:6.53 M

Wingspan: 7 M

Weight:352.59 KG

Combat Style: Relies on Magic heavily

Personality: WIP

Etc:Leads all magic based research conducted by the Ryusaki clan and is rumored to have traveled in time.

Picture
dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,17895,15317&xt=dressing.png

Avoria wrote on 2018-04-03 12:35:04:
Name: Dubloon

Breed: Guardian (female)

Length: 14.45M

Wingspan: 15.65M

Weight: 9898.98KG

Combat style: Pure brute force. Claws, teeth, her body.

Personality: Generic strong, silent type XD Dubloon, while she doesn't say much, she is always watching and listening. When she does speak her voice is low and gravely. Always speaks her mind and doesn't mince words.

Etc: Leader of the Keepers of Elysium

Picture:

7683163_350.png

(optional)Familiar: Peridot the Emerald Webwing
themagickey13 wrote on 2018-04-03 18:34:21:
Name:
Breed:
Length:5.18M
Wingspan:5.81M
Weight: 393.64KG
combat style: Physical combat. She prefers to make quick agile strikes when possible.
Personality: Brave and optimistic, but a little reckless. She is a team player who doesn't like to be on her own.
Etc: She is very interested in creatures of all sorts and is fascinated by the concept of the wendigo spirit. She was drawn to the area out of curiosity for the phenomenon along with a desire to help.
Picture:

33433405_350.png

(optional)Familiar: King Parda named Rikat
KadenzaTheDragon wrote on 2018-04-05 09:29:40:
This won't be frighteningly active, right? I had to leave an Rp I couldn't keep up with. But I'd like to join, are we allowed to scry our characters?

Meh characters be here:

dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=164&auth=21d3e739daea3db1231aed0be7aa1c4ca67d9deb&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Hyeta
Breed: Skydancer
Length: 4.1 meters
Wingspan: 4.9 meters
Weight: 498.9 kilograms
Combat style: She mostly tries to wear her opponent out. She isn't very strong, or skilled at fighting, but due to her ability (See below) she can usually work out what move they'll make. Her magic power is intermediate.
Personality: Quiet. Like most Wind dragons, she has a big adventurous side. She never strikes first.
Etc: She has a stronger sensing power than most Skydancers, she can understand motives and feelings, but on a higher level than most.
RedOptics wrote on 2018-04-05 14:58:47:
@Nope570 If you're still accepting, I'd like to join.

Name: Rodimus

Breed: Imperial

Length: 27.71 M

Wingspan: 17.77 M

Weight: 8778.7 kg

Combat style: Takes advantage of the burning metal he wears and the magma produced, therefore uses his wings a lot more than the average dragon in a fight. Refrains from opening his mask to bite, so resorts to blunt force by headbutting or batting his wings, talons, and tail.

Personality: Rodimus is a Fire dragon, or so he has successfully made the world to believe. Although timid about his surroundings, he's kind and nurturing to the wounded and young, and is incredibly strong willed when it comes to sticky situations and battle. The Tartarus Coalition took him in based on his sheer strength and wits, and the fact that his weakness could become his greatest strength one day. At first glance he may look intimidating, and the fact that he won't tolerate physical contact between himself and another dragon has potential of making him a suspicious dragon. If he doesn't know you well personally he'll tend to stay quiet, and only speak when spoken to.

Etc: He cannot stand in one place for too long, so he tends to pace quite a bit. The same goes for contact on anything, which is why he doesn't rest, sleep, or even eat often. Rodimus also absolutely refuses to touch water.

Picture:

21285145_350.png
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
I assume it is possible for our characters to become infected by this form of psychosis? Name: Emrys Breed: Pearlcatcher Length:6.53 M Wingspan: 7 M Weight:352.59 KG Combat Style: Relies on Magic heavily Personality: Emrys is extremely knowledgeable in the ways of magic, though he can seem a bit manipulative at times in order to get an outcome that is better than any other alternative. When you get to know him, he’s actually pretty nice. Etc:Leads all magic based research conducted by the Ryusaki clan and is rumored to have traveled in time. Picture [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,17895,15317&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I assume it is possible for our characters to become infected by this form of psychosis?

Name: Emrys

Breed: Pearlcatcher

Length:6.53 M

Wingspan: 7 M

Weight:352.59 KG

Combat Style: Relies on Magic heavily

Personality: Emrys is extremely knowledgeable in the ways of magic, though he can seem a bit manipulative at times in order to get an outcome that is better than any other alternative. When you get to know him, he’s actually pretty nice.

Etc:Leads all magic based research conducted by the Ryusaki clan and is rumored to have traveled in time.

Picture
dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,17895,15317&xt=dressing.png
@Blitzryu
Yes it is possible, but you have to have the right circumstances...
@Blitzryu
Yes it is possible, but you have to have the right circumstances...
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
That makes sense. Either way, I can’t wait to see how this plays out.
That makes sense. Either way, I can’t wait to see how this plays out.
Bump
Bump
Name: Dubloon Breed: Guardian (female) Length: 14.45M Wingspan: 15.65M Weight: 9898.98KG Combat style: Pure brute force. Claws, teeth, her body. Personality: [s]Generic strong, silent type XD[/s] Dubloon, while she doesn't say much, she is always watching and listening. When she does speak her voice is low and gravely. Always speaks her mind and doesn't mince words. Etc: Leader of the Keepers of Elysium Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7683163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76832/7683163_350.png[/img] [/url] (optional)Familiar: Peridot the Emerald Webwing
Name: Dubloon

Breed: Guardian (female)

Length: 14.45M

Wingspan: 15.65M

Weight: 9898.98KG

Combat style: Pure brute force. Claws, teeth, her body.

Personality: Generic strong, silent type XD Dubloon, while she doesn't say much, she is always watching and listening. When she does speak her voice is low and gravely. Always speaks her mind and doesn't mince words.

Etc: Leader of the Keepers of Elysium

Picture:

7683163_350.png

(optional)Familiar: Peridot the Emerald Webwing
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
@Avoria
Accepted

@Avoria
Accepted

bump
bump
bump
bump
Name: Breed: Length:5.18M Wingspan:5.81M Weight: 393.64KG combat style: Physical combat. She prefers to make quick agile strikes when possible. Personality: Brave and optimistic, but a little reckless. She is a team player who doesn't like to be on her own. Etc: She is very interested in creatures of all sorts and is fascinated by the concept of the wendigo spirit. She was drawn to the area out of curiosity for the phenomenon along with a desire to help. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33433405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334335/33433405_350.png[/img] [/url] (optional)Familiar: King Parda named Rikat
Name:
Breed:
Length:5.18M
Wingspan:5.81M
Weight: 393.64KG
combat style: Physical combat. She prefers to make quick agile strikes when possible.
Personality: Brave and optimistic, but a little reckless. She is a team player who doesn't like to be on her own.
Etc: She is very interested in creatures of all sorts and is fascinated by the concept of the wendigo spirit. She was drawn to the area out of curiosity for the phenomenon along with a desire to help.
Picture:

33433405_350.png

(optional)Familiar: King Parda named Rikat
fb49f1c619ab9b8d050f09a0aed801c2bc07fe2c.gif
1 2 3