Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425
Addition: "And I know right, and they get cool monsters to! I mean, sure it's chaotic, but Emperor just shines with meaning."
Addition: "And I know right, and they get cool monsters to! I mean, sure it's chaotic, but Emperor just shines with meaning."
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
"I think Coatl is a pretty nice name.. better than Spiral or Snapper. What Snapper's have you met that actually snap? Mirror's snap more! And speaking of which.. why are Mirror's called that..? They aren't reflective or anything at all." Kaiba rambled off of Vapor's comment about Imperials, occasional poking her head out the window. She had already pretty much claimed a corner of the room for her own uses, constantly retaining her body around herself into a blob of blue scales and fur.
"I think Coatl is a pretty nice name.. better than Spiral or Snapper. What Snapper's have you met that actually snap? Mirror's snap more! And speaking of which.. why are Mirror's called that..? They aren't reflective or anything at all." Kaiba rambled off of Vapor's comment about Imperials, occasional poking her head out the window. She had already pretty much claimed a corner of the room for her own uses, constantly retaining her body around herself into a blob of blue scales and fur.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Vapor nodded along agreeing with both. Finally he remembered Moon saying something about a Tundra. His feathers immiediatly shrunk closer to his body and he pulled himself closer to the main part of his body.
"A Tundra? What color? What's their name? Are they large? Is their fur black?"
He started shooting off questions by the miles, nervous, and filled with anxiety and fear.
Vapor nodded along agreeing with both. Finally he remembered Moon saying something about a Tundra. His feathers immiediatly shrunk closer to his body and he pulled himself closer to the main part of his body.
"A Tundra? What color? What's their name? Are they large? Is their fur black?"
He started shooting off questions by the miles, nervous, and filled with anxiety and fear.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
Kaiba looked over at the Coatl's sudden change in mood, glancing back outside at the Tundra a few times. "..No.. no to all of those." She answered, curling back up into a ball in her corner. "Why? Are you not supposed to be here?".
Kaiba looked over at the Coatl's sudden change in mood, glancing back outside at the Tundra a few times. "..No.. no to all of those." She answered, curling back up into a ball in her corner. "Why? Are you not supposed to be here?".
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Vapor pulled himself tighter into his little cacoon, almost borderline shaking
"No,no,no. It's ok, I'm supposed to be here. I'm just making sure it's not who I thought it was. Just gotta make sure, can't be her, making sure..."
He began muttering to himself, his eyes sweeping over everything before latching onto his claws. He flexed them and shook his head, and then returned to his normal self.
"Whew, that was a trip." His breaths were still shaky.
Vapor pulled himself tighter into his little cacoon, almost borderline shaking
"No,no,no. It's ok, I'm supposed to be here. I'm just making sure it's not who I thought it was. Just gotta make sure, can't be her, making sure..."
He began muttering to himself, his eyes sweeping over everything before latching onto his claws. He flexed them and shook his head, and then returned to his normal self.
"Whew, that was a trip." His breaths were still shaky.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
"They seem hesiatant. " Moon started sorting through her sack- she had claimed the corner closest to the front of the machine, right next to a window. "I wonder what realm were going to next? Wind, water, earth.." She mumbled the rest of the 'realms', before pulling out bendable medal and twisting and crafting small things with it.
"They seem hesiatant. " Moon started sorting through her sack- she had claimed the corner closest to the front of the machine, right next to a window. "I wonder what realm were going to next? Wind, water, earth.." She mumbled the rest of the 'realms', before pulling out bendable medal and twisting and crafting small things with it.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Kaiba continued to tilt her head at Vapor until it was upside down on the floor of the compartment. She didn't mover to move it back to it's normal position. "It's not uncommon for new passengers to be a bit hesitant. Some straight up run away, which is a shame, since now I get to listen to Bogsneak hisses from the compartment. But.. You're in it this time~!" She hummed the last part, turning her head to Moon.
Kaiba continued to tilt her head at Vapor until it was upside down on the floor of the compartment. She didn't mover to move it back to it's normal position. "It's not uncommon for new passengers to be a bit hesitant. Some straight up run away, which is a shame, since now I get to listen to Bogsneak hisses from the compartment. But.. You're in it this time~!" She hummed the last part, turning her head to Moon.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Vapor tried to stretch his neck as far as the Spiral's until he fell off his seat. He landed awkwardly onto his back.
"Well, that's not professional."
He stood back up and shook himself. He then realized he never introduced himself.
"Oh! how rude of me! I never told you all my name! It's Vapor by the way, like evaporated water!"
Vapor tried to stretch his neck as far as the Spiral's until he fell off his seat. He landed awkwardly onto his back.
"Well, that's not professional."
He stood back up and shook himself. He then realized he never introduced himself.
"Oh! how rude of me! I never told you all my name! It's Vapor by the way, like evaporated water!"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
Kaiba giggled at the Coatl's attempts to mimic her. She was basically laying on her back in her corner now, having no intentions to change her position. "Well, it's nice to meet you Vapor. I'm Kaiba, a Water dragon falsy born in the Plague." She said, sounding quite bitter about the last part.
Kaiba giggled at the Coatl's attempts to mimic her. She was basically laying on her back in her corner now, having no intentions to change her position. "Well, it's nice to meet you Vapor. I'm Kaiba, a Water dragon falsy born in the Plague." She said, sounding quite bitter about the last part.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
"Oh, and I'm Moon flower. Moon. I was born in shadow," she added, since Kiaba did.
"Ooh, can you guys try standing on two legs and i'll try four? It will be a nice experiment!"
"Oh, and I'm Moon flower. Moon. I was born in shadow," she added, since Kiaba did.
"Ooh, can you guys try standing on two legs and i'll try four? It will be a nice experiment!"
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425