Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
(I’m ready to continue just at the moment i just went through a tiring day of getting my learners license for driving and then starting to drive so.. but bright side I’ll be pretty active now that I’m not so exhausted as I was from exams and stuff)
(I’m ready to continue just at the moment i just went through a tiring day of getting my learners license for driving and then starting to drive so.. but bright side I’ll be pretty active now that I’m not so exhausted as I was from exams and stuff)
Ellie yawned and stretched dragging herself out of the hammock in her small alcove of a room. Her talons clicking silently against the icy floor, afraid to wake her fellow room mate. She walked to the main lounge like area of the living space, glancing into the wildclaws alcove she noticed that she was still pasted out asleep.

Decided to be nice to her fellow room mate, Ellie bounded down to the mess hall and grabbed her food and a plate of food for her room mate. Once walking back to the room plate gently wrapped and sat in the largest pouch of her satchel. She wrote a note as she entered the living space again and sat the plate and note on the table in the “dining room”. Hoping the roommate would find it.

Shortly after leaving Ellie arrived at the archive doors, opening them, hoping to feel the same relaxing sensation that being around the scrolls always brought. The unsual icy air poor against her face. Massive taloned iced foot prints lined the floor, heading towards one of the halls. She silently followed, knowing she would be caught if she was correct on who left the foot prints. She arrived to the back and saw the slightest Flicker of a white, pale blue spiked tail vanish behind the dark oak door as it creaked closing with a click of a lock.

Staring in awe at the door, disbelief trailing through her body. Whatever the matter. She bowed respectfully and went on about her duties in the archive. Keeping a watchful eye on any dragon who entered and got near the door.

No one knew about the bizarre incident, except Ellie if course, all because the second the door closed. The foot prints of the massive being disappeared.

(Idk what went on in this piece I just wrote, but y’know i tried)
Ellie yawned and stretched dragging herself out of the hammock in her small alcove of a room. Her talons clicking silently against the icy floor, afraid to wake her fellow room mate. She walked to the main lounge like area of the living space, glancing into the wildclaws alcove she noticed that she was still pasted out asleep.

Decided to be nice to her fellow room mate, Ellie bounded down to the mess hall and grabbed her food and a plate of food for her room mate. Once walking back to the room plate gently wrapped and sat in the largest pouch of her satchel. She wrote a note as she entered the living space again and sat the plate and note on the table in the “dining room”. Hoping the roommate would find it.

Shortly after leaving Ellie arrived at the archive doors, opening them, hoping to feel the same relaxing sensation that being around the scrolls always brought. The unsual icy air poor against her face. Massive taloned iced foot prints lined the floor, heading towards one of the halls. She silently followed, knowing she would be caught if she was correct on who left the foot prints. She arrived to the back and saw the slightest Flicker of a white, pale blue spiked tail vanish behind the dark oak door as it creaked closing with a click of a lock.

Staring in awe at the door, disbelief trailing through her body. Whatever the matter. She bowed respectfully and went on about her duties in the archive. Keeping a watchful eye on any dragon who entered and got near the door.

No one knew about the bizarre incident, except Ellie if course, all because the second the door closed. The foot prints of the massive being disappeared.

(Idk what went on in this piece I just wrote, but y’know i tried)
(Sorry for the slow response. But I think your piece fits in well.)
I had spent the night awake and reading, a little more history and magic research. As well as some record readings, keeping tabs on all of the prisoners brought in by my clan.
Some of the arcane dragons had been acting odd, but not enough to make solid claims. But I wrote all of my findings down as to compile some potential evidence. Work was slow, me and Elizabeth worked together fairly often, but the unshakable feeling simply wouldn't go away.
(Sorry for the slow response. But I think your piece fits in well.)
I had spent the night awake and reading, a little more history and magic research. As well as some record readings, keeping tabs on all of the prisoners brought in by my clan.
Some of the arcane dragons had been acting odd, but not enough to make solid claims. But I wrote all of my findings down as to compile some potential evidence. Work was slow, me and Elizabeth worked together fairly often, but the unshakable feeling simply wouldn't go away.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(Yea not many of us seem to be active anymore

And realizing now I ment the door behind that movable bookshelf that my character found earlier on in the RP)
(Yea not many of us seem to be active anymore

And realizing now I ment the door behind that movable bookshelf that my character found earlier on in the RP)
(I'm still here at least. But it does seem quiet.)
(I'm still here at least. But it does seem quiet.)
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png[img][/img]
(Just us three could probably do this, and don't worried about the door; I figured as much.)
(Just us three could probably do this, and don't worried about the door; I figured as much.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(You guys still here?)
(You guys still here?)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(I am!)
(I am!)
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
(Glad to hear it! But it's really quiet, I hope you guys still want to do this.)
(Glad to hear it! But it's really quiet, I hope you guys still want to do this.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(Yeah, I am too. Sorry, I've been busy with exams and haven't been too keen on RPing before getting them out of the way.)
(Yeah, I am too. Sorry, I've been busy with exams and haven't been too keen on RPing before getting them out of the way.)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56