Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56
(Sounds good to me!)
(Sounds good to me!)
(Ack I’ve been pretty inactive too.. I’ll try to be more active)
(Ack I’ve been pretty inactive too.. I’ll try to be more active)
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
(I agree with the taking a break thing inanis proposed, as soon as I got back from Canada I had to jumped straight back into classes and all the work for it just super tiring and just im sometimes to exhausted to get on here besides to feed dragons and hatch nests
(I agree with the taking a break thing inanis proposed, as soon as I got back from Canada I had to jumped straight back into classes and all the work for it just super tiring and just im sometimes to exhausted to get on here besides to feed dragons and hatch nests
(I gotta agree too, schools been rough lately. I got some big projects that need a good head start. )
(I gotta agree too, schools been rough lately. I got some big projects that need a good head start. )
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png[img][/img]
(I second all of that. Let’s call it a break.
(I second all of that. Let’s call it a break.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
(So I'm at my boyfriends marine graduation, I haven't seen him in three months. I saw him for today, only for a few hours but when I left it was like all the emotions from the last three months decided to show up. Depression why. At least I get him for the next two weeks.)
(So I'm at my boyfriends marine graduation, I haven't seen him in three months. I saw him for today, only for a few hours but when I left it was like all the emotions from the last three months decided to show up. Depression why. At least I get him for the next two weeks.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(Aww, at least you have him for the next couple of weeks, like you said. Hope you feel better and get to do a bunch of fun stuff together!)
(Aww, at least you have him for the next couple of weeks, like you said. Hope you feel better and get to do a bunch of fun stuff together!)
(I'm back! And yes I am feeling better? You guys up to continue now?)
(I'm back! And yes I am feeling better? You guys up to continue now?)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(Yeah, sure! I'll start with a little timeskip, I guess.)

Savannah once again rose from her bed, feeling heavy as she groggily walked through the cold halls among her fellow guards. She had barely been able to sleep, despite being allowed to wake up earlier due to her long duties the past night. With a yawn, the Wildclaw peered at the list pinned to the bulletin board, looking for her name at the long sheet of paper before once again making her way towards the mess hall, in order to pick something to eat in advance.

However, the Wildclaw still kept her eyes open in case she happened to bump into one of her 'friends'. Perhaps that would bring more excitement into this gloomy morning.
(Yeah, sure! I'll start with a little timeskip, I guess.)

Savannah once again rose from her bed, feeling heavy as she groggily walked through the cold halls among her fellow guards. She had barely been able to sleep, despite being allowed to wake up earlier due to her long duties the past night. With a yawn, the Wildclaw peered at the list pinned to the bulletin board, looking for her name at the long sheet of paper before once again making her way towards the mess hall, in order to pick something to eat in advance.

However, the Wildclaw still kept her eyes open in case she happened to bump into one of her 'friends'. Perhaps that would bring more excitement into this gloomy morning.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
(Ill be kinda slow in terms of responses since ill with my bf. Sorry, persona5 and chill life.)
(Ill be kinda slow in terms of responses since ill with my bf. Sorry, persona5 and chill life.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56