Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@slp001
Not everyone, the point of the arcane (or maybe not, but are with said dragons) being there is that they want to steal the icewardens archives and almost all of his secrets. My character, despite being archivist is trying to stop them and needs all the help she can get.
@slp001
Not everyone, the point of the arcane (or maybe not, but are with said dragons) being there is that they want to steal the icewardens archives and almost all of his secrets. My character, despite being archivist is trying to stop them and needs all the help she can get.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex Ah, that's a bit different than I thought, actually... It sounds super interesting, but I don't think my dragons would fit ;-; I'm sorry!
@InanisRex Ah, that's a bit different than I thought, actually... It sounds super interesting, but I don't think my dragons would fit ;-; I'm sorry!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
Thats ok, is there any other role you'd maybe like?
@slp0001
Thats ok, is there any other role you'd maybe like?
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex Nah, not really... Again, apologies >.<
@InanisRex Nah, not really... Again, apologies >.<
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
Thats totally ok.
@slp0001
Thats totally ok.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex
Did somebody say conspiracy? Guards working against people working with prisoners working against the Icewarden? This is going to be awesome!
@inanisrex
Did somebody say conspiracy? Guards working against people working with prisoners working against the Icewarden? This is going to be awesome!
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
Its filled with tons of conspiracy, paranoia, distrust, and best of all, Tension.
@Frafar
Its filled with tons of conspiracy, paranoia, distrust, and best of all, Tension.
@Frafar
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(just here to bump this back up)
(just here to bump this back up)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@Palech
A spot for prisoner opened up, unless you're still ok with the guard role.
@Palech
A spot for prisoner opened up, unless you're still ok with the guard role.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex psst could I join [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39732168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397322/39732168_350.png[/img] [/url] is the derg
@InanisRex
psst could I join

39732168_350.png
is the derg

wJGmI5n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56