Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
I was new, just exalted, nervous but excited in a weird way. After all, I essentially just became an archivist for Icewarden himself. Granted I would be occasionally be placed on guard duty or in charge of the documentation of prisoners, but it was my purpose to do so. But as I made my way to the fortress of ends I found myself wondering what life really held in store for me. I found myself in the shadow of the end, the gates looming before me placing my claws on the door hesitantly. I found myself frozen (pun not intended) lost in thought and hints of doubt, the distant sound of yelling caught me ears. Turning I saw a group of arcane dragons approaching, obviously freezing in this weather. They approached me, the leader excused the group and led them inside. Not saying a word I followed them inside. The gates closing loudly behind us, echoing in the hall.

(Ice and arcane dragons preferably, but all flights are welcome. However there are roles that would differ depending on element, if you don't mind that.)
Archivist:- @rosequinn (open to two more)
Jailers/wardens/guards:- @Palech @rluie (open to two more)
Prisoners:-@Frafar (open to one more)
Ping for details if you're interested.
I was new, just exalted, nervous but excited in a weird way. After all, I essentially just became an archivist for Icewarden himself. Granted I would be occasionally be placed on guard duty or in charge of the documentation of prisoners, but it was my purpose to do so. But as I made my way to the fortress of ends I found myself wondering what life really held in store for me. I found myself in the shadow of the end, the gates looming before me placing my claws on the door hesitantly. I found myself frozen (pun not intended) lost in thought and hints of doubt, the distant sound of yelling caught me ears. Turning I saw a group of arcane dragons approaching, obviously freezing in this weather. They approached me, the leader excused the group and led them inside. Not saying a word I followed them inside. The gates closing loudly behind us, echoing in the hall.

(Ice and arcane dragons preferably, but all flights are welcome. However there are roles that would differ depending on element, if you don't mind that.)
Archivist:- @rosequinn (open to two more)
Jailers/wardens/guards:- @Palech @rluie (open to two more)
Prisoners:-@Frafar (open to one more)
Ping for details if you're interested.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex
Definitely interested! This sounds awesome and I would love to participate.
@inanisrex
Definitely interested! This sounds awesome and I would love to participate.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@InanisRex I'm also interested! I'd love to play a prisoner- I have a derg or two who I think would fit the role of prisoner quite well, depending on whether you'd want a more or less dangerous prisoner. :0
@InanisRex I'm also interested! I'd love to play a prisoner- I have a derg or two who I think would fit the role of prisoner quite well, depending on whether you'd want a more or less dangerous prisoner. :0
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@InanisRex
I wouldn't mind taking part in this. Unfortunately, I don't have any Ice or Arcane dergs. I could probably be a prisoner, unless you require other roles :v
@InanisRex
I wouldn't mind taking part in this. Unfortunately, I don't have any Ice or Arcane dergs. I could probably be a prisoner, unless you require other roles :v
@slp001 @Frafar
I'm glad you're interested, I thought this was gonna get buried and unnoticed.
Basically the role of prisoners is a middle ground one, while yes you're serving time for your crimes, your other role is sort of a spy. Since I'm the one in charge of recording the crimes and dragons who are currently at the fortress I get to personally know some of the prisoners and i can use that to get information on who I need.
@slp001 @Frafar
I'm glad you're interested, I thought this was gonna get buried and unnoticed.
Basically the role of prisoners is a middle ground one, while yes you're serving time for your crimes, your other role is sort of a spy. Since I'm the one in charge of recording the crimes and dragons who are currently at the fortress I get to personally know some of the prisoners and i can use that to get information on who I need.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@Palech
How does a guard position sound? Prisoner is taken already, sorry.
@Palech
How does a guard position sound? Prisoner is taken already, sorry.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex
Sounds good! I'm fine with whatever, really.
@InanisRex
Sounds good! I'm fine with whatever, really.
@InanisRex A spy? Ooh... Sounds interesting! In what way? (And there's three zeroes, by the way- sorry!)
@InanisRex A spy? Ooh... Sounds interesting! In what way? (And there's three zeroes, by the way- sorry!)
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp001
Basically since you spend most of your time in the cells, you hear a lot. Especially since the cell you and @Frafar are in a wing close to the archives.
@Palech
The role of guard is as it sounds, but you serve a role to help support those are helping to undermine the plans of those plotting against the icewarden. But it puts you in a bit of danger.
@slp001
Basically since you spend most of your time in the cells, you hear a lot. Especially since the cell you and @Frafar are in a wing close to the archives.
@Palech
The role of guard is as it sounds, but you serve a role to help support those are helping to undermine the plans of those plotting against the icewarden. But it puts you in a bit of danger.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex Oh, so this is like a conspiracy plot to undermine the Icewarden? Didn't know that! And everyone's all working together?
@InanisRex Oh, so this is like a conspiracy plot to undermine the Icewarden? Didn't know that! And everyone's all working together?
60eldD0.gif
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56