Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
Good, she got their attention.
"Luxectio, currently the youngest warrior in a Plague clan called the Misfits. You may have heard of them, maybe not, but they're rather diplomatic."

The Mirror cleared her throat.
"I have certain qualities and skills you may consider. Firstly, I am dual element. I can explain later if you desire to learn more, but due to certain circumstances I am both Light and Plague."
Was she boasting? No, Luxectio chided herself. She's only telling them essential information.
"Which means I have access to both of the elements' abilities plus neutral powers. Depending on what you may want. As a spellsword, I know how to use magic or a sword. Or maybe a combination of the two."
Luxectio brought out one of Seraphim's prototypes, a sword that channels the magic of the user. Quite unexpected to see a Plague Tundra to be as much of a tinkerer as a Lightning dragon, but there's no denying his skill in inventing.
"If you find anything beneficial, I would like to join you in this fight."
Good, she got their attention.
"Luxectio, currently the youngest warrior in a Plague clan called the Misfits. You may have heard of them, maybe not, but they're rather diplomatic."

The Mirror cleared her throat.
"I have certain qualities and skills you may consider. Firstly, I am dual element. I can explain later if you desire to learn more, but due to certain circumstances I am both Light and Plague."
Was she boasting? No, Luxectio chided herself. She's only telling them essential information.
"Which means I have access to both of the elements' abilities plus neutral powers. Depending on what you may want. As a spellsword, I know how to use magic or a sword. Or maybe a combination of the two."
Luxectio brought out one of Seraphim's prototypes, a sword that channels the magic of the user. Quite unexpected to see a Plague Tundra to be as much of a tinkerer as a Lightning dragon, but there's no denying his skill in inventing.
"If you find anything beneficial, I would like to join you in this fight."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
A dragon with two elements? You heard about that sort of thing from time to time, usually around a campfire. Not the sort of thing Chai had ever expected to see in his lifetime.
But today seemed to be a day of the unexpected. Chai removed his mask and smiled at the young mirror.
"I am grateful to have had the chance to meet an individual as unique as yourself."
Replacing the mask, he turned to face the others.
A dragon with two elements? You heard about that sort of thing from time to time, usually around a campfire. Not the sort of thing Chai had ever expected to see in his lifetime.
But today seemed to be a day of the unexpected. Chai removed his mask and smiled at the young mirror.
"I am grateful to have had the chance to meet an individual as unique as yourself."
Replacing the mask, he turned to face the others.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Examining the Mirror closely, Tyrion nodded as she spoke. He took note of Luxectio being a 'dual element,' internally scoffing at the idea of her being one. He'd then look to the sword she revealed, giving it a curious look.

"You seem rather small for a Mirror," he finally spoke, squinting his eyes at her. "Are you sure you should even be here? You don't even appear to have reached adolescence. Perhaps you should return to your nest."
Examining the Mirror closely, Tyrion nodded as she spoke. He took note of Luxectio being a 'dual element,' internally scoffing at the idea of her being one. He'd then look to the sword she revealed, giving it a curious look.

"You seem rather small for a Mirror," he finally spoke, squinting his eyes at her. "Are you sure you should even be here? You don't even appear to have reached adolescence. Perhaps you should return to your nest."
The Mirror couldn't help but feel a little offended by Tyrion's statement. Still, she kept a calm demeanor.
"I had mentioned I was young, not a hatchling dragon. You do not see an adult Imperial that had recently come of age still mewling for its mother, do you?"
The truth was that Luxectio was rather small for an adolescent dragon, possibly a side effect of her being dual element, but she wasn't going to make mention of that. Besides, smaller means being more agile.

She turned to Chai, who had just unmasked himself.
"It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

(OOC: Yeaaah Luxectio may or may not be a little pretentious.

Also last post for the night, see you all tomorrow.)
The Mirror couldn't help but feel a little offended by Tyrion's statement. Still, she kept a calm demeanor.
"I had mentioned I was young, not a hatchling dragon. You do not see an adult Imperial that had recently come of age still mewling for its mother, do you?"
The truth was that Luxectio was rather small for an adolescent dragon, possibly a side effect of her being dual element, but she wasn't going to make mention of that. Besides, smaller means being more agile.

She turned to Chai, who had just unmasked himself.
"It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

(OOC: Yeaaah Luxectio may or may not be a little pretentious.

Also last post for the night, see you all tomorrow.)
Rolling his eyes, Tyrion sighed. He did not one so young to throw their life away battling something so immensely powerful. It didn't sit right with him. Still, it was not his place to tell her what she should or shouldn't be doing.

"Fine," he said. "If you wish face the creature alongside us, that is your choice. I'll just make sure you don't go getting yourself killed. I shan't be responsible for your death."
Rolling his eyes, Tyrion sighed. He did not one so young to throw their life away battling something so immensely powerful. It didn't sit right with him. Still, it was not his place to tell her what she should or shouldn't be doing.

"Fine," he said. "If you wish face the creature alongside us, that is your choice. I'll just make sure you don't go getting yourself killed. I shan't be responsible for your death."
Chai stared at Tyrion. "You plan to... fight that thing?"
Even with a group of dragons, was that even possible? How could anything short of a god hope to fight on even footing with an emperor?
"Your...courage is impressive".
((Okay, good night))
Chai stared at Tyrion. "You plan to... fight that thing?"
Even with a group of dragons, was that even possible? How could anything short of a god hope to fight on even footing with an emperor?
"Your...courage is impressive".
((Okay, good night))
Wicaydia nodded. "We'll have to." She contemplated quietly for a moment. Then, "More of my clan may be arriving soon. For now, I'll attack from a distance." She shouldn't get near that thing -- not that she wanted to, anyway.
Wicaydia nodded. "We'll have to." She contemplated quietly for a moment. Then, "More of my clan may be arriving soon. For now, I'll attack from a distance." She shouldn't get near that thing -- not that she wanted to, anyway.
In a somewhat sullen tone, Tyrion states, "Yes, we will have to. If we allow it to continue its rampage, I fear there will be no place left to call home."
He examined the group, taking note of the various breeds of dragons that have decided to take up the challenge. He couldn't help but smile, though he knew not everyone here would be capable of fighting.
"I hope everyone here plans on doing their part. The last thing we need are cowards and cravens."
In a somewhat sullen tone, Tyrion states, "Yes, we will have to. If we allow it to continue its rampage, I fear there will be no place left to call home."
He examined the group, taking note of the various breeds of dragons that have decided to take up the challenge. He couldn't help but smile, though he knew not everyone here would be capable of fighting.
"I hope everyone here plans on doing their part. The last thing we need are cowards and cravens."
"There is no need to worry about me fleeing from battle," Luxectio said. "I am no coward."

She took a look at the Emperor in the distance again. She could probably handle the Wind head with her Light attacks, though the Fire head would probably pose a bit of trouble for her. But as long as Luxectio is aware of everything around her she should be fine.
"There is no need to worry about me fleeing from battle," Luxectio said. "I am no coward."

She took a look at the Emperor in the distance again. She could probably handle the Wind head with her Light attacks, though the Fire head would probably pose a bit of trouble for her. But as long as Luxectio is aware of everything around her she should be fine.
"Coward?" Chai sneered at Tyrion from under his mask. "I am no coward. If you all mean to fight this monster, then I will join you."
The others were right; they didn't have a choice. The eleven knew how much damage the emperor could do if left unchecked.
Hearing Wicaydia's words changed the spiral's scowl to a smile. Reinforcements. That was welcome news.
"Coward?" Chai sneered at Tyrion from under his mask. "I am no coward. If you all mean to fight this monster, then I will join you."
The others were right; they didn't have a choice. The eleven knew how much damage the emperor could do if left unchecked.
Hearing Wicaydia's words changed the spiral's scowl to a smile. Reinforcements. That was welcome news.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44