Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
oh figured it out [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396184/39618378_350.png[/img]
oh figured it out

39618378_350.png
iAwCMNB.png
Altus nodded to Saria in turn, offering her a brief smile. "Altus," she said, by way of brief introduction.

"My Clan is waiting in the wings." Here she stopped and reared back on her haunches to gesture in the general direction, back toward the Shifting Expanse. "They didn't want to draw more attention than needed, and asked I come ahead."

They were no the largest clan, but they had some few fine warriors among them at least.
Altus nodded to Saria in turn, offering her a brief smile. "Altus," she said, by way of brief introduction.

"My Clan is waiting in the wings." Here she stopped and reared back on her haunches to gesture in the general direction, back toward the Shifting Expanse. "They didn't want to draw more attention than needed, and asked I come ahead."

They were no the largest clan, but they had some few fine warriors among them at least.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396184/39618378_350.png[/img] CrystalBurst slinked along the ground, staring at the group of dragons. She was small, but buff. The one imperial was huge and she felt like a hatchling, though she wasn't intimidated. Their scales shimmered in the bright light, drawing her closer. She examined every scale, every piece of apparel, and every talon. Her long body slinked along the well lit ground. Her wings flew open and she beat them, her body lifting into the air. She flapped in the air by the group and stared at their shining scales. Her red snout shimmered itself. [u]"Hello."[/u] She said in an eerie voice. [u]"I am CrystalBurst of the Raging Storms from the Emberglow Hearth."[/u] Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth. [u]"My clan has settled in the area. We are plotting how to destroy this thing once and for all. I noticed you and your shining scales out here and figured you were plotting to destroy this thing as well."[/u] Her hood slightly blew in the small winds.
39618378_350.png

CrystalBurst slinked along the ground, staring at the group of dragons. She was small, but buff. The one imperial was huge and she felt like a hatchling, though she wasn't intimidated. Their scales shimmered in the bright light, drawing her closer. She examined every scale, every piece of apparel, and every talon. Her long body slinked along the well lit ground. Her wings flew open and she beat them, her body lifting into the air. She flapped in the air by the group and stared at their shining scales. Her red snout shimmered itself.

"Hello." She said in an eerie voice. "I am CrystalBurst of the Raging Storms from the Emberglow Hearth." Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth. "My clan has settled in the area. We are plotting how to destroy this thing once and for all. I noticed you and your shining scales out here and figured you were plotting to destroy this thing as well."

Her hood slightly blew in the small winds.
iAwCMNB.png
Wicaydia marveled at the number of other dragons who soon joined them. So they were all joining hands to defeat the abomination? Sounded good to her. She figured that, being an Imperial, going hand-to-hand combat against an emperor wasn't the wisest decision.

She would fight using other means.
Wicaydia marveled at the number of other dragons who soon joined them. So they were all joining hands to defeat the abomination? Sounded good to her. She figured that, being an Imperial, going hand-to-hand combat against an emperor wasn't the wisest decision.

She would fight using other means.
Varda smiled at the newcomer, "It's good that we are all able to come together to fight this monster." She stated, "May the deities bless our efforts and..." She cursed herself. Having forgotten the rest of the standard pre-battle prayer of her clan. If Allistar were here he would've reminded her of the rest, but he was forced to stay back due to being an Imperial.
Varda smiled at the newcomer, "It's good that we are all able to come together to fight this monster." She stated, "May the deities bless our efforts and..." She cursed herself. Having forgotten the rest of the standard pre-battle prayer of her clan. If Allistar were here he would've reminded her of the rest, but he was forced to stay back due to being an Imperial.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
CrystalBurst nodded.

"Agreed." She said firmly. "I propose we go for the eyes first. It never fails. Then once blinded we have time to find it's weakspot. Or, if we are lucky, spots. My clans healer uses magic, so if hurt he will be waiting here once we full out attack. We also have a herbalist, a sorcerer, and two other fighters. I am a magic user myself." She explained. Giving this much information could not be bad, the rest of these dragons seemed to trust each other, and why would anybody want this thing to live?
CrystalBurst nodded.

"Agreed." She said firmly. "I propose we go for the eyes first. It never fails. Then once blinded we have time to find it's weakspot. Or, if we are lucky, spots. My clans healer uses magic, so if hurt he will be waiting here once we full out attack. We also have a herbalist, a sorcerer, and two other fighters. I am a magic user myself." She explained. Giving this much information could not be bad, the rest of these dragons seemed to trust each other, and why would anybody want this thing to live?
iAwCMNB.png
"What I fear," Tyrion began, eyeing the new arrival, "is the Emperor swatting us out of the sky before we get remotely close to it." He adjusts one of his pauldrons, muttering about how uncomfortable it is. "It's difficult to imagine that creature has a weakness we could exploit," he said, ensuring his recently adjusted shoulder guard was secure.
"What I fear," Tyrion began, eyeing the new arrival, "is the Emperor swatting us out of the sky before we get remotely close to it." He adjusts one of his pauldrons, muttering about how uncomfortable it is. "It's difficult to imagine that creature has a weakness we could exploit," he said, ensuring his recently adjusted shoulder guard was secure.
"It's huge. We are small, ants compared to it, at least I am. I am also stealthy, though the shine of my scales could give me away, its eyes are small. Only the needed size, so I doubt he would see me on the ground. The imperial, it is unknown, but would be best they stay here while we blind it. This would have to be a job for the smallest of dragons." She explained, a plan forming in her head. She and the 6 smallest dragons here would crawl along the ground and hide behind the trees. When they got behind the dragon, quietly fly up their back then land on the fore head, each dragon jabbing one in the eye to blind them best they could. Then they fly to the ground and look for weakspots.
"It's huge. We are small, ants compared to it, at least I am. I am also stealthy, though the shine of my scales could give me away, its eyes are small. Only the needed size, so I doubt he would see me on the ground. The imperial, it is unknown, but would be best they stay here while we blind it. This would have to be a job for the smallest of dragons." She explained, a plan forming in her head. She and the 6 smallest dragons here would crawl along the ground and hide behind the trees. When they got behind the dragon, quietly fly up their back then land on the fore head, each dragon jabbing one in the eye to blind them best they could. Then they fly to the ground and look for weakspots.
iAwCMNB.png
"My Clan has other Guardians among its ranks; four of us all told. We are willing to stand as shields, as distraction," Altus said quietly. A dangerous, foolhardy job perhaps but it was their calling. It was often needful and Tidefell, Heartrune, and Tenderscale were stalwart enough.
"My Clan has other Guardians among its ranks; four of us all told. We are willing to stand as shields, as distraction," Altus said quietly. A dangerous, foolhardy job perhaps but it was their calling. It was often needful and Tidefell, Heartrune, and Tenderscale were stalwart enough.
My clan has come up with a system until we get more space in the ashfall waste. Keep the useful dragons, sell the worthless ones. Guess what, I made the cut. Though my father did not. She hissed slightly. Neither did my dragonets, I can only see one as the other has already been bought. Enough talking about me. My clan has two guardians, though they are the leaders and I doubt they will fight. Two SkyDancers, Two Spirals, Two Mirrors, Two Faes, though one is mentally insane, two Pearlcatchers, two Bogsneaks, two Tundras, two Imperials, one Wildclaw and one Snapper, our healer. If the three other Spirals that are for sale were grown up they would fight too, until taken away.
My clan has come up with a system until we get more space in the ashfall waste. Keep the useful dragons, sell the worthless ones. Guess what, I made the cut. Though my father did not. She hissed slightly. Neither did my dragonets, I can only see one as the other has already been bought. Enough talking about me. My clan has two guardians, though they are the leaders and I doubt they will fight. Two SkyDancers, Two Spirals, Two Mirrors, Two Faes, though one is mentally insane, two Pearlcatchers, two Bogsneaks, two Tundras, two Imperials, one Wildclaw and one Snapper, our healer. If the three other Spirals that are for sale were grown up they would fight too, until taken away.
iAwCMNB.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44