Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
Wynter manages to wobble back to the rest of the dragons. Her throat parched she is in a terrible condition. Walking back to the Wispwillow Grove's marketplace, she catches that the emperor is blind. Not going to miss the opportunity, she wobbles her arms and points an arrow, she lets go but feels a sharp pain causing her to jerk her arm down. The arrow fires into the forest. She holds up another arrow, now close to the marketplace. She fires but this time it's worse causing her to let go of the bow before shooting. The arrow goes flinging towards the marketplace. In a hurry to catch it she trips over some tangled wood and falls on her face. Now, gasping, she runs over to the marketplace and apologizes, buying lots of water on her way. Drinking it all up Wynter decides to stay away from the chaos for a while, however, the curse doesn't want that to happen.
Wynter manages to wobble back to the rest of the dragons. Her throat parched she is in a terrible condition. Walking back to the Wispwillow Grove's marketplace, she catches that the emperor is blind. Not going to miss the opportunity, she wobbles her arms and points an arrow, she lets go but feels a sharp pain causing her to jerk her arm down. The arrow fires into the forest. She holds up another arrow, now close to the marketplace. She fires but this time it's worse causing her to let go of the bow before shooting. The arrow goes flinging towards the marketplace. In a hurry to catch it she trips over some tangled wood and falls on her face. Now, gasping, she runs over to the marketplace and apologizes, buying lots of water on her way. Drinking it all up Wynter decides to stay away from the chaos for a while, however, the curse doesn't want that to happen.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
She tied a thicker, longer vine around the end of her tail, tieig it around the emperors neck and wrapping it around, getting tighter and tighter. The head, the wind head, gasped for breath. It reached its front claws up to claw at the vines, which almost made it fall on its chest so it flapped its wings while the the other heads caused more destroction after it stopped momentarily.
She tied a thicker, longer vine around the end of her tail, tieig it around the emperors neck and wrapping it around, getting tighter and tighter. The head, the wind head, gasped for breath. It reached its front claws up to claw at the vines, which almost made it fall on its chest so it flapped its wings while the the other heads caused more destroction after it stopped momentarily.
iAwCMNB.png
The emperor clawed at the vines, snapping them and sending Crystal flying from surprise.
The emperor clawed at the vines, snapping them and sending Crystal flying from surprise.
iAwCMNB.png
Riveros views Crystal’s idea from a distance, but an Emperor head snaps her up in it’s mouth.
“Seriously? Dude, ROAR!” And Riveros blows a gust of wind from her tiny mouth into the mouth, the Emperor roared and she flew right out.
“Yar! DisGUSTING!”
Riveros views Crystal’s idea from a distance, but an Emperor head snaps her up in it’s mouth.
“Seriously? Dude, ROAR!” And Riveros blows a gust of wind from her tiny mouth into the mouth, the Emperor roared and she flew right out.
“Yar! DisGUSTING!”
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
The Storm Seekers returned. Ignatios could only stare at the other two faes. "Wha...?"

~-~

"Oh dear," Patrova muttered, spotting Wynter. "I may be no warrior -- no, sir, no siree. But I make a fine healer." She hurried over.
The Storm Seekers returned. Ignatios could only stare at the other two faes. "Wha...?"

~-~

"Oh dear," Patrova muttered, spotting Wynter. "I may be no warrior -- no, sir, no siree. But I make a fine healer." She hurried over.
Screaming at the Emperor in an angry motherly tone (Riveros has eggs), Riveros was screaming at the heads saying things like “How dare you! That is DISGUSTING!!!” And she hurled a wind blast in the fire heads face, the light heads face, and the wind heads face.... Riveros can be very childish. Calming down, in a huff Riveros landed on the Emperor’s wind head and blasted it again.
“Much better! Best to get ALL that excess anger out!”
And she flew to Groxinite, grinning and giggling, and waved to the bigger dragons.
Screaming at the Emperor in an angry motherly tone (Riveros has eggs), Riveros was screaming at the heads saying things like “How dare you! That is DISGUSTING!!!” And she hurled a wind blast in the fire heads face, the light heads face, and the wind heads face.... Riveros can be very childish. Calming down, in a huff Riveros landed on the Emperor’s wind head and blasted it again.
“Much better! Best to get ALL that excess anger out!”
And she flew to Groxinite, grinning and giggling, and waved to the bigger dragons.
Groxinite sees Saria healing the Emperor and shouts "What are you doing?! This thing's gonna destroy us all!"
Groxinite sees Saria healing the Emperor and shouts "What are you doing?! This thing's gonna destroy us all!"
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
Crystalburst started firing large fireballs, about the size of a wildclaw, and throwing them at the emperors faces, necks, feet, tail, and ears. The quick, continous firebombs seemed to distract it.
Crystalburst started firing large fireballs, about the size of a wildclaw, and throwing them at the emperors faces, necks, feet, tail, and ears. The quick, continous firebombs seemed to distract it.
iAwCMNB.png
Groxinite made fireball the size of a ridgeback. He threw the fire ball at the emperor knocking it down. Groxinite then went away from the fight to eat some insects.
Groxinite made fireball the size of a ridgeback. He threw the fire ball at the emperor knocking it down. Groxinite then went away from the fight to eat some insects.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
Riveros was passing out in exhaustion, rage kept her going. She flew around, zipping like a crazy dragon (although kinda accurate), and she fired a powerful wind blast at the Emperor.... and fainted in exhaustion.... over using and over doing her abilities.
Riveros was passing out in exhaustion, rage kept her going. She flew around, zipping like a crazy dragon (although kinda accurate), and she fired a powerful wind blast at the Emperor.... and fainted in exhaustion.... over using and over doing her abilities.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44