Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39809470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398095/39809470_350.png[/img] [/url] A Pearlcatcher donned in bronze armor swoops in from the skies above, landing beside the group. He remains quiet for a short moment, taking the time to examine each individual around him. He cracks a half-smile, quickly returning to a stern expression. "I presume we're all here because of that... evil abomination," he says, shifting his attention to the Emperor, looking at it with disdain. "I am Tyrion, Warmaster of Clan Veranyx. I was sent to find those willing to deal with the threat. I do hope you all are capable of combat."

39809470_350.png

A Pearlcatcher donned in bronze armor swoops in from the skies above, landing beside the group. He remains quiet for a short moment, taking the time to examine each individual around him. He cracks a half-smile, quickly returning to a stern expression.

"I presume we're all here because of that... evil abomination," he says, shifting his attention to the Emperor, looking at it with disdain. "I am Tyrion, Warmaster of Clan Veranyx. I was sent to find those willing to deal with the threat. I do hope you all are capable of combat."
Katara watched as more and more dragons flocked to the little group thoughtfully. Maybe if they got enough, they could actually take the Emperor on. When the Pearlcatcher spoke, she couldn't help herself. Katara smirked slightly and replied, gesturing towards the coatl, "No, we're just here for the spice cookies. Of course we're here to fight the Emperor! Most of us, anyways."
Katara watched as more and more dragons flocked to the little group thoughtfully. Maybe if they got enough, they could actually take the Emperor on. When the Pearlcatcher spoke, she couldn't help herself. Katara smirked slightly and replied, gesturing towards the coatl, "No, we're just here for the spice cookies. Of course we're here to fight the Emperor! Most of us, anyways."
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Tyrion chuckled at Katara's response, turning his head towards her. "I could go for a spice cookie," he states, quickly shaking the childish thought from his mind afterwards. "It's a relief to see others stand against chaos, but you said most of us are to fight," he says, quirking a brow. "Surely you don't mean there are some who'd simply watch the Emperor's rampage?" He paused, shaking his head gently.
"That won't do at all!"
Tyrion chuckled at Katara's response, turning his head towards her. "I could go for a spice cookie," he states, quickly shaking the childish thought from his mind afterwards. "It's a relief to see others stand against chaos, but you said most of us are to fight," he says, quirking a brow. "Surely you don't mean there are some who'd simply watch the Emperor's rampage?" He paused, shaking his head gently.
"That won't do at all!"
(Hope you don't mind me joining!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15041464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150415/15041464_350.png[/img] [/url] With the heavy rustle of webbed wings she circled the growing gathering, lower and lower until she could settle her great bulk on the outer edge of them. Altus watched them for a long, quiet moment as she folded her wings. "I offer my aid, if you would have it," she said, voice soft and near sibilant in contrast to her size. To protect was her calling, after all, and so she would.
(Hope you don't mind me joining!)

15041464_350.png

With the heavy rustle of webbed wings she circled the growing gathering, lower and lower until she could settle her great bulk on the outer edge of them. Altus watched them for a long, quiet moment as she folded her wings.

"I offer my aid, if you would have it," she said, voice soft and near sibilant in contrast to her size. To protect was her calling, after all, and so she would.
Katara grinned slightly in response. Finally. Somebody with a sense of humor. "Well, considering how bad she's panicking I'm just going to guess she just know found out that we're all assembled to fight a giant monster," she sighed, looking at Saria with a shrug. "Though I suppose that doesn't matter at the moment. That thing needs to be stopped before it kills everything in the Sunbeam Ruins. Though I suppose maybe the Lightweaver would come after it then, on the bright side."

She turned to the Guardian that had just landed and yelled, "Hey! Welcome to the party!" This was good. The more dragons they had, the better their chances against the abomination were.
Katara grinned slightly in response. Finally. Somebody with a sense of humor. "Well, considering how bad she's panicking I'm just going to guess she just know found out that we're all assembled to fight a giant monster," she sighed, looking at Saria with a shrug. "Though I suppose that doesn't matter at the moment. That thing needs to be stopped before it kills everything in the Sunbeam Ruins. Though I suppose maybe the Lightweaver would come after it then, on the bright side."

She turned to the Guardian that had just landed and yelled, "Hey! Welcome to the party!" This was good. The more dragons they had, the better their chances against the abomination were.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
Tyrion spent much time staring at the beast. He gripped his precious pearl tightly, although not too tight, fearing that he might damage it. "Part of me believes Lightweaver may not come to our aid," he mumbles, closing his eyes.

Stormcatcher, grant me strength. Grant us victory this day.

He snaps out of his short-lived trance, furiously shaking his head to ensure he's in reality. He soon realizes a new arrival appeared, and offers her a welcome. He says, sounding rather uneasy, "Hail, Guardian. I'm glad to have a member of your kind with us."
Tyrion spent much time staring at the beast. He gripped his precious pearl tightly, although not too tight, fearing that he might damage it. "Part of me believes Lightweaver may not come to our aid," he mumbles, closing his eyes.

Stormcatcher, grant me strength. Grant us victory this day.

He snaps out of his short-lived trance, furiously shaking his head to ensure he's in reality. He soon realizes a new arrival appeared, and offers her a welcome. He says, sounding rather uneasy, "Hail, Guardian. I'm glad to have a member of your kind with us."
Altus spread her fins out, flexing them before folding them down and slimming herself as much as possible. She did hate to take up too much space in a group. With delicate steps she moved in closer.

"Hail," she replies, dipping her head to Tyrion and Katara. "I am pleased to offer my service." Settling onto her haunches, Altus curled her great tail over her foreclaws. "I am Altus, Guardian of Wastewalker's Clan in the Shifting Expanse."

She looked, then, toward the path of destruction, dark blue eyes blinking slow with consideration. Thought outwardly she seemed serene there was worry beneath the surface.
Altus spread her fins out, flexing them before folding them down and slimming herself as much as possible. She did hate to take up too much space in a group. With delicate steps she moved in closer.

"Hail," she replies, dipping her head to Tyrion and Katara. "I am pleased to offer my service." Settling onto her haunches, Altus curled her great tail over her foreclaws. "I am Altus, Guardian of Wastewalker's Clan in the Shifting Expanse."

She looked, then, toward the path of destruction, dark blue eyes blinking slow with consideration. Thought outwardly she seemed serene there was worry beneath the surface.
Katara dipped her head courteously in return and replied in answer, "Katara of the Dawnchasers, pleased to meet you. Though I wish it wasn't in, uhhh, such dire circumstances." The tip of her tail twitched ever so slightly, but she hoped nobody noticed. Katara wasn't entirely sure why she was here representing the clan, since the big Imperial was more of the attack first ask questions later type. Needless to say, diplomacy wasn't her thing, and neither was sitting still.
Katara dipped her head courteously in return and replied in answer, "Katara of the Dawnchasers, pleased to meet you. Though I wish it wasn't in, uhhh, such dire circumstances." The tip of her tail twitched ever so slightly, but she hoped nobody noticed. Katara wasn't entirely sure why she was here representing the clan, since the big Imperial was more of the attack first ask questions later type. Needless to say, diplomacy wasn't her thing, and neither was sitting still.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
Tyrion could've sworn he saw something twitch around the corner of his eye, but he saw nothing. It was probably a trick of the light. He introduces himself after Katara. "Tyrion," he begins, "Warmaster of Clan Vernayx." He eyes Altus' movements, silently questioning why she moved so cautiously. "It is rather unfortunate to meet while death is near, but I believe that's how the strongest bonds are formed," he claims, smirking.
Tyrion could've sworn he saw something twitch around the corner of his eye, but he saw nothing. It was probably a trick of the light. He introduces himself after Katara. "Tyrion," he begins, "Warmaster of Clan Vernayx." He eyes Altus' movements, silently questioning why she moved so cautiously. "It is rather unfortunate to meet while death is near, but I believe that's how the strongest bonds are formed," he claims, smirking.
"Oh, yes, eminent death is great for friendships," Katara said sarcastically. She glanced once again at the Emperor in its tide of destruction, and thanked the deities that it hadn't tried to attack their group yet. She wasn't entirely sure how well they could defend themselves if it did. Flight was probably the best option, if it did decide that a couple of dragons were more to its taste than whatever Beastclans it was assaulting right now.
"Oh, yes, eminent death is great for friendships," Katara said sarcastically. She glanced once again at the Emperor in its tide of destruction, and thanked the deities that it hadn't tried to attack their group yet. She wasn't entirely sure how well they could defend themselves if it did. Flight was probably the best option, if it did decide that a couple of dragons were more to its taste than whatever Beastclans it was assaulting right now.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44