Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with nyrazium
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nyrazium

My messages aren't going through. Was a cool idea though!
@nyrazium

My messages aren't going through. Was a cool idea though!
oh lol I sent that message to the wrong account... it was for someone else.... but if you like it better than dragons im open to it @Eaglerider
oh lol I sent that message to the wrong account... it was for someone else.... but if you like it better than dragons im open to it @Eaglerider
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

Lol its ok. Which dragons would you like to use? Unless you want to do the other idea
@nyrazium

Lol its ok. Which dragons would you like to use? Unless you want to do the other idea
im going to use monarch and pygmy.... monarch goes on an unauthorized mission and Pygmy is sent out to find him
im going to use monarch and pygmy.... monarch goes on an unauthorized mission and Pygmy is sent out to find him
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Sounds good. I'll use Regulus, Aster, Ranna and others
@nyrazium
Sounds good. I'll use Regulus, Aster, Ranna and others
@nyrazium
oh yeah also his mother... Deiva goes out to find him
oh yeah also his mother... Deiva goes out to find him
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Sounds good! He uses magic? Right ?
Sounds good! He uses magic? Right ?
yes hes a library keeper who wants to move up from student class and get some respect... but he doesnt go doing it the right way.
yes hes a library keeper who wants to move up from student class and get some respect... but he doesnt go doing it the right way.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Sounds good. Regulus is a librarian himself. He could possibly find the spell in one of the books?
Sounds good. Regulus is a librarian himself. He could possibly find the spell in one of the books?
alright shall I start
alright shall I start
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10