Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
Hollyeyes | DawnClan

Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes at Cidermoon’s statement that StarClan was quiet- but, speak of the devil, here was the DawnClan leader claiming to have received s message from the heavens above. Hollyeyes’ jaw went slack, and he jumped to his feet in outrage.

An omen? Fallingstar, the cat who had murdered Bristlestar in cold blood and needlessly attack his clan? She received an omen? If anything, she was the subject of one- Hollyeyes shuddered to remember the dark foretelling in his dreams of the attack. Hollyeyes nodded sharply to Ashwing’s comment, hissing,

“Yes, I think-“

Then, Cidermoon was on her feet as well, claiming to have also heard the omen- anger swelled inside the medicine cat, and manners be damned. This was a travesty.

“Is that so, Cidermoon?” Hollyeyes spat, out loud for the gathering to hear, and whirled on her. “You received the omen as well? How interesting! Because as I recall, we were all bemoaning the silence of StarClan in our little space over here.” The medicine cat started pacing, eyes flashing as his gaze switched from her and Fallingstar.

“Or what? Is your clan a horde of liars as well as brutes? Or maybe you were waiting for your leader’s cue... which is even worse. You would have kept it from us and let us all be destroyed because you can’t think for yourself. But I don’t think you do would do that. Here’s what I think. I think this is all Fallingstar’s convenient excuse to both us and her own clan to bring DawnClan back into the fold again in order to exploit the weaknesses she learns from our closeness. Why would StarClan send a message to only one leader, and one who’s more likely to want to send us all to StarClan than listen to their guidance?”

Dogeye was up, a shadow with orange eyes up on the tree, and the deputy’s malevolent glare bored down into Hollyeyes. “Know your place, medicine cat. You were not given permission to speak.” He hissed, and Hollyeyes wasted no time snapping back. “Yes, you’re all about following orders, aren’t you deputy? It’s all honor and grace until Fallingstar whispers in your ear, and then you’d be more than ready to murder kits. You truly are a dog at a two-leg’s feet.”
Hollyeyes | DawnClan

Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes at Cidermoon’s statement that StarClan was quiet- but, speak of the devil, here was the DawnClan leader claiming to have received s message from the heavens above. Hollyeyes’ jaw went slack, and he jumped to his feet in outrage.

An omen? Fallingstar, the cat who had murdered Bristlestar in cold blood and needlessly attack his clan? She received an omen? If anything, she was the subject of one- Hollyeyes shuddered to remember the dark foretelling in his dreams of the attack. Hollyeyes nodded sharply to Ashwing’s comment, hissing,

“Yes, I think-“

Then, Cidermoon was on her feet as well, claiming to have also heard the omen- anger swelled inside the medicine cat, and manners be damned. This was a travesty.

“Is that so, Cidermoon?” Hollyeyes spat, out loud for the gathering to hear, and whirled on her. “You received the omen as well? How interesting! Because as I recall, we were all bemoaning the silence of StarClan in our little space over here.” The medicine cat started pacing, eyes flashing as his gaze switched from her and Fallingstar.

“Or what? Is your clan a horde of liars as well as brutes? Or maybe you were waiting for your leader’s cue... which is even worse. You would have kept it from us and let us all be destroyed because you can’t think for yourself. But I don’t think you do would do that. Here’s what I think. I think this is all Fallingstar’s convenient excuse to both us and her own clan to bring DawnClan back into the fold again in order to exploit the weaknesses she learns from our closeness. Why would StarClan send a message to only one leader, and one who’s more likely to want to send us all to StarClan than listen to their guidance?”

Dogeye was up, a shadow with orange eyes up on the tree, and the deputy’s malevolent glare bored down into Hollyeyes. “Know your place, medicine cat. You were not given permission to speak.” He hissed, and Hollyeyes wasted no time snapping back. “Yes, you’re all about following orders, aren’t you deputy? It’s all honor and grace until Fallingstar whispers in your ear, and then you’d be more than ready to murder kits. You truly are a dog at a two-leg’s feet.”
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Rustfur | DawnClan | Hollyeyes, Darkstep

Rustfur flattened his ears at the medicine cat. He didn't know if Fallingstar's words were lies or truth, but he didn't trust his leader anymore than the hissing, amber-eyed tom did.
Still.
"Calm yourself, Hollyeyes," he meowed, breaking the tension hovering over the whole Gathering, his voice hoarse from disuse. He doubted Dogeye would hurt him, but Fallingstar might. He didn't want a target placed on the medicine cat's spotted back.
He flicked his tail, voice quiet and authoritative. "Fallingstar is speaking of peace. Listen to what she has to say before you judge us."
His blue eyes shuttered like someone slid clouds in front of them, before he dipped his head with the respect due to all medicine cats.
"Defying medicine cats, now, huh?" purred a silken voice, and Rustfur looked to the side to meet the sly, glittering eyes of the DuskClan tom he'd seen earlier.
"Speaking for my Clan," he returned quietly, retaking his place on the tree's roots, and met the tuxedo tom's eyes steadily.
"How noble." The dark cat smirked faintly and said no more.
Rustfur | DawnClan | Hollyeyes, Darkstep

Rustfur flattened his ears at the medicine cat. He didn't know if Fallingstar's words were lies or truth, but he didn't trust his leader anymore than the hissing, amber-eyed tom did.
Still.
"Calm yourself, Hollyeyes," he meowed, breaking the tension hovering over the whole Gathering, his voice hoarse from disuse. He doubted Dogeye would hurt him, but Fallingstar might. He didn't want a target placed on the medicine cat's spotted back.
He flicked his tail, voice quiet and authoritative. "Fallingstar is speaking of peace. Listen to what she has to say before you judge us."
His blue eyes shuttered like someone slid clouds in front of them, before he dipped his head with the respect due to all medicine cats.
"Defying medicine cats, now, huh?" purred a silken voice, and Rustfur looked to the side to meet the sly, glittering eyes of the DuskClan tom he'd seen earlier.
"Speaking for my Clan," he returned quietly, retaking his place on the tree's roots, and met the tuxedo tom's eyes steadily.
"How noble." The dark cat smirked faintly and said no more.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Crystalgleam was slightly taken aback by Swallowtail's words, hurt them? She could fight on her own, she had killed some loners before joining Skyclan and she would do it again, if someone would threat them. Medicine cat rules or not. She giggled at Jasminpaw's reply. “Don't worry Swallowtail, I was a loner once. I know how to defend myself”she grinned her claws unsheathe and digging into the earth below her.

Her eyes widen up in bewilderment at Cidermoon blatant lie. She didn't say any word before and was surprised at Fallingstar words like everyone else and it seemed that Hollyeyes didn't fall into her trick. Seeing the tom full with anger at this moment she joined him too in his words and looked at Cidermoon with a stern, but calm look.

“Your words don't seem convincing Cidermoon. Why didn't you tell us about this and why would Starclan send an omen only to Dawnclan if everyone is supposed to be involved? Do they play favorites now! I really doubt that.”the last words come of as a snarl then anything else.

“Don't lie to us, just to save your leaders pelt. You're better then that”.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Crystalgleam was slightly taken aback by Swallowtail's words, hurt them? She could fight on her own, she had killed some loners before joining Skyclan and she would do it again, if someone would threat them. Medicine cat rules or not. She giggled at Jasminpaw's reply. “Don't worry Swallowtail, I was a loner once. I know how to defend myself”she grinned her claws unsheathe and digging into the earth below her.

Her eyes widen up in bewilderment at Cidermoon blatant lie. She didn't say any word before and was surprised at Fallingstar words like everyone else and it seemed that Hollyeyes didn't fall into her trick. Seeing the tom full with anger at this moment she joined him too in his words and looked at Cidermoon with a stern, but calm look.

“Your words don't seem convincing Cidermoon. Why didn't you tell us about this and why would Starclan send an omen only to Dawnclan if everyone is supposed to be involved? Do they play favorites now! I really doubt that.”the last words come of as a snarl then anything else.

“Don't lie to us, just to save your leaders pelt. You're better then that”.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Willowstar | Dusk clan | pretty much everyone

"defending?" Willowstar gave the medicine cat a look of disbelief. "DEFENDING?!" She snarled. "Your leader attacked us! WE were the ones defending! What was she defending? her precious feelings?!" Her Eyes narrow. "And just so you know, it is painfully clear that you are lying. You need to get better at lying." she turned to Fallingstar.

"as for YOU... if this omen you claim to have heard of is about all clans, Twigstar and I would have received it too! You're the only cat to receive it, and frankly, I don't trust that it's real." Her claws sheathed. "if it was, Twigstar and I would have known." She stared into Fallingstars eyes for an uncomfortable amount of time, raising the tension to make the she-cat uncomfortable. She finally spoke. "So why didn't we?"
Willowstar | Dusk clan | pretty much everyone

"defending?" Willowstar gave the medicine cat a look of disbelief. "DEFENDING?!" She snarled. "Your leader attacked us! WE were the ones defending! What was she defending? her precious feelings?!" Her Eyes narrow. "And just so you know, it is painfully clear that you are lying. You need to get better at lying." she turned to Fallingstar.

"as for YOU... if this omen you claim to have heard of is about all clans, Twigstar and I would have received it too! You're the only cat to receive it, and frankly, I don't trust that it's real." Her claws sheathed. "if it was, Twigstar and I would have known." She stared into Fallingstars eyes for an uncomfortable amount of time, raising the tension to make the she-cat uncomfortable. She finally spoke. "So why didn't we?"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw

“This is crazy,” Poppythorn said in disbelief to Jasminepaw, “These cats take us for fools.” She sat stiffly, staring ahead where the commotion was centered. “I would have said that Fallingstar is just out of her mind and making this mouse-crap up, but Cidermoon… what in the world is she thinking? This has got to be some sort of trap, a disgusting trick.” She began to shuffle her paws nervously as she looked around at the bristling pelts and widened eyes. If anything happened, she hated the thought of breaking the sacred truce, but, more than that, she feared for her safety. Physical strength was clearly not her forte. She had never trained for combat.

The last battle that Poppythorn had witnessed was when Dawn Clan brutalized her camp. Their stores had been destroyed, the herbs she and Ashwing had worked so hard to preserve, were scattered or stolen. Worst of all, her leader and her brother, Fennelsprout, had been murdered in cold blood right in front of her. She had been totally powerless to stop it. For nearly a week after that horrific incident, she’d been unable to sleep. Even as she sat at the Gathering, nearly two seasons after the battle, she vividly remembered how her camp, her home, the place she felt safest, ran with the blood and gore of her beloved clanmates. It twisted a knot into her stomach.

There was also one other… little… reason for Poppythorn to dash to the exit of the Gathering at the first sign of violence. She didn’t care if her clanmates called her a coward in the aftermath. Before, she may have spat at anyone who had that nerve, but things had changed for her. She had reasons for self-preservation that were best kept to herself, especially right now.

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Darkstep

Instead of taking a place at the base of the tree, Oakshadow stopped just a few paces short of the roots of the Great Oak. Two other warriors had beat him to it. He recognized Darkstep, of Dusk Clan, from a previous gathering, though he highly doubted the sleek warrior remembered his name. The dark warrior, slunk through the crowd, an aura of power emanating from his frame. Despite his size, Oakshadow would take care to remember that strength was no everything in combat and this cat definitely looked like he had held his own in battles past. If violence did break out, Oakshadow would remember to keep close to this tom, as any cat with that certain gleam in his eyes may be a threat, no matter what leader they had their allegiance to.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Twigstar, all Gathering Cats

This was going just as the Dawn Clan leader had planned. Willowstar would never believe anything she said, the fox-heart was just as ignorant and prickly as her predecessor and, well, as any Dusk Clan cat would be. And she had every right to be cautious of Fallingstar. In the short moons that had passed since the battle between their clans, the tortoiseshell had learned little patience and this had yielded little change in her mood swings. Still, as much as she wanted to teach the young leader a lesson, she had a job to do.

“It must be hard for all of you,” she spat after the cats had challenged her Medicine Cat’s words. She would have to personally thank Cidermoon when this was done, that cat had done nothing wrong by defending her leader, even if it was with lies, and didn’t deserve the slander she was getting from the crowd. “to accept that Cidermoon’s visions are true, and that even a cat like myself still has a connection to our ancestors. I cannot answer why you nor Twigstar have received the vision that I did, but I will tell you this. Star Clan is not blind to the awful things that I have done in my lifetimes, but who am I to take their words and twist them, on tonight of all nights? My fellow cats, my word bears no falsities, but I see now that even so, they fall on deaf ears, ears that are plagued with distrust and fear.”

With that, she leaped down from her branch into the crowd and signaled for her clan to follow her out of the Gathering. “You are all right to be afraid of me,” she swung her head around, showing her teeth and claws, “but the Leaf-Bare of our lifetimes is coming. Heed my words, cats of the lake and sky. If not for me, then for your kin and your Clan, you should rethink my words.”
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw

“This is crazy,” Poppythorn said in disbelief to Jasminepaw, “These cats take us for fools.” She sat stiffly, staring ahead where the commotion was centered. “I would have said that Fallingstar is just out of her mind and making this mouse-crap up, but Cidermoon… what in the world is she thinking? This has got to be some sort of trap, a disgusting trick.” She began to shuffle her paws nervously as she looked around at the bristling pelts and widened eyes. If anything happened, she hated the thought of breaking the sacred truce, but, more than that, she feared for her safety. Physical strength was clearly not her forte. She had never trained for combat.

The last battle that Poppythorn had witnessed was when Dawn Clan brutalized her camp. Their stores had been destroyed, the herbs she and Ashwing had worked so hard to preserve, were scattered or stolen. Worst of all, her leader and her brother, Fennelsprout, had been murdered in cold blood right in front of her. She had been totally powerless to stop it. For nearly a week after that horrific incident, she’d been unable to sleep. Even as she sat at the Gathering, nearly two seasons after the battle, she vividly remembered how her camp, her home, the place she felt safest, ran with the blood and gore of her beloved clanmates. It twisted a knot into her stomach.

There was also one other… little… reason for Poppythorn to dash to the exit of the Gathering at the first sign of violence. She didn’t care if her clanmates called her a coward in the aftermath. Before, she may have spat at anyone who had that nerve, but things had changed for her. She had reasons for self-preservation that were best kept to herself, especially right now.

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Darkstep

Instead of taking a place at the base of the tree, Oakshadow stopped just a few paces short of the roots of the Great Oak. Two other warriors had beat him to it. He recognized Darkstep, of Dusk Clan, from a previous gathering, though he highly doubted the sleek warrior remembered his name. The dark warrior, slunk through the crowd, an aura of power emanating from his frame. Despite his size, Oakshadow would take care to remember that strength was no everything in combat and this cat definitely looked like he had held his own in battles past. If violence did break out, Oakshadow would remember to keep close to this tom, as any cat with that certain gleam in his eyes may be a threat, no matter what leader they had their allegiance to.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Twigstar, all Gathering Cats

This was going just as the Dawn Clan leader had planned. Willowstar would never believe anything she said, the fox-heart was just as ignorant and prickly as her predecessor and, well, as any Dusk Clan cat would be. And she had every right to be cautious of Fallingstar. In the short moons that had passed since the battle between their clans, the tortoiseshell had learned little patience and this had yielded little change in her mood swings. Still, as much as she wanted to teach the young leader a lesson, she had a job to do.

“It must be hard for all of you,” she spat after the cats had challenged her Medicine Cat’s words. She would have to personally thank Cidermoon when this was done, that cat had done nothing wrong by defending her leader, even if it was with lies, and didn’t deserve the slander she was getting from the crowd. “to accept that Cidermoon’s visions are true, and that even a cat like myself still has a connection to our ancestors. I cannot answer why you nor Twigstar have received the vision that I did, but I will tell you this. Star Clan is not blind to the awful things that I have done in my lifetimes, but who am I to take their words and twist them, on tonight of all nights? My fellow cats, my word bears no falsities, but I see now that even so, they fall on deaf ears, ears that are plagued with distrust and fear.”

With that, she leaped down from her branch into the crowd and signaled for her clan to follow her out of the Gathering. “You are all right to be afraid of me,” she swung her head around, showing her teeth and claws, “but the Leaf-Bare of our lifetimes is coming. Heed my words, cats of the lake and sky. If not for me, then for your kin and your Clan, you should rethink my words.”
Cidermoon | DawnClan | Practically everyone
( Posting because I dunno if I will get the chance to tomorrow ; w ; )

She did wrong. Oh Starclan, she did the wrong thing. But Cidermoon stood rather strongly, despite the adrenaline that was coursing through her veins. Everyone was shocked, called her out on her lie. The youngest medicine cat glanced towards her peers and frowned gently before taking a slight pawstep forwards. One thing was for certain...

There had to be a talk between her and the Dawnclan leader.

"I...couldn't talk about it. I didn't even know we were gonna say something this gathering about it" she murmured gently towards the medicine cats, her ear flicking awkwardly. It wasn't a lie. She really didn't know that there was something going on and that it was gonna be said here. But...

"It was something that Fallingstar saw first. She asked me about it and had me interrupt the dream back to her. It was...confusing, to say the least." her amber gaze hardened a bit, "I...only got glimpses of something, so forgive me that I couldn't really relay information back about it. I'm not even sure who it came from. However, I know that when Fallingstar came to confide in me about the same dream and was able to fill in more details than I was able to, it's important...After all..."

She focused towards the leaders on the tree, then to the medicine cats gathered and back again; "Any message from Starclan is a welcomed one, isn't it? When not even Medicine cats can get in contact with them, for them to be able to break through and give a message to someone, that's huge! We'd all be mouse-brained not to at least take it a bit seriously. We don't know why this is happening...but we do know is that we have a warning resting here at our paws, like a tempting rabbit. It'd be foolish to not act upon it or at least give civilized conversation instead of throwing accusations around like bickering kits!"

Her eyes focused towards Fallingstar as she finished her part of the speech...and she couldn't help but think that it was not helping their case that she fed into the fears of the other cats. But she moved after her, practically pushing Greypaw with her. Her pelt prickling with all sorts of emotions as she caught up to her leader. "We need to talk." she hissed as her gaze hardened on the other she-cat.
Cidermoon | DawnClan | Practically everyone
( Posting because I dunno if I will get the chance to tomorrow ; w ; )

She did wrong. Oh Starclan, she did the wrong thing. But Cidermoon stood rather strongly, despite the adrenaline that was coursing through her veins. Everyone was shocked, called her out on her lie. The youngest medicine cat glanced towards her peers and frowned gently before taking a slight pawstep forwards. One thing was for certain...

There had to be a talk between her and the Dawnclan leader.

"I...couldn't talk about it. I didn't even know we were gonna say something this gathering about it" she murmured gently towards the medicine cats, her ear flicking awkwardly. It wasn't a lie. She really didn't know that there was something going on and that it was gonna be said here. But...

"It was something that Fallingstar saw first. She asked me about it and had me interrupt the dream back to her. It was...confusing, to say the least." her amber gaze hardened a bit, "I...only got glimpses of something, so forgive me that I couldn't really relay information back about it. I'm not even sure who it came from. However, I know that when Fallingstar came to confide in me about the same dream and was able to fill in more details than I was able to, it's important...After all..."

She focused towards the leaders on the tree, then to the medicine cats gathered and back again; "Any message from Starclan is a welcomed one, isn't it? When not even Medicine cats can get in contact with them, for them to be able to break through and give a message to someone, that's huge! We'd all be mouse-brained not to at least take it a bit seriously. We don't know why this is happening...but we do know is that we have a warning resting here at our paws, like a tempting rabbit. It'd be foolish to not act upon it or at least give civilized conversation instead of throwing accusations around like bickering kits!"

Her eyes focused towards Fallingstar as she finished her part of the speech...and she couldn't help but think that it was not helping their case that she fed into the fears of the other cats. But she moved after her, practically pushing Greypaw with her. Her pelt prickling with all sorts of emotions as she caught up to her leader. "We need to talk." she hissed as her gaze hardened on the other she-cat.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Ashwing || Dusk Clan || no one, open

Ashwing bristled as he listened to everyone speak, wanting to throw in his own two cents but decided against it held his tongue, lest more drama unfold. He shot Cidermoon a narrow eyed glare and got up to follow his Clanmates back home, making it a point to steer clear of Dawn Clan counterparts.

It sounded incredibly... likely. It wasn't unusual for non-medicine cats to receive premonitions and visions, but they were uncommon and only then were given to leaders or even deputies. Ashwing frowned at the his paws, claws sinking into the ground as he weighed everything that had transpired. He was still partial to believe anything that Dawn Clan had to say, but there was still the slightest off chance that what they said was true. Fallingstar may have fallen off a branch and hit her head, but if she really wanted to kill all of them, why make such an elaborate plan to bring them all together?

He glanced at Hollyeyes and Poppythorn. He would have to discuss this with them, maybe before they confronted Willowstar and Deathwhisper. For now, he just wanted to sleep tonight away.

Twigstar || Sky Clan || Willowstar & Oakshadow

Twigstar stayed silent and straight-faced, staring down the larger leader as she spoke. Only when Fallingstar leaped from her perch did the tom stand. He watched her gather her warriors and head for the exit, turning to Willowstar for a brief moment and speaking only loud enough to be heard by her.

"I do not trust Fallingstar's words, but if there is anything that even remotely threatens my Clan, then it's something we should give attention to." he meowed, ears twitching and tail lashing, "For the safety of both our Clans, think we should rely on our medicine cats to deal with the issue until we find something more concrete."

The tom looks up to the sky, frowning at how brightly the stars continued to twinkle despite the heaviness of tonight. "I wish you and your Clan well, Willowstar." Twigstar nods at the other leader, dipping his head before he turns away to jump down from his perch, beckoning for his own cats.

He looks to Oakshadow, a purr rumbling in chest at the sight of the young tom. "I will take up the rear. Oakshadow, lead us home."

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Greypaw

Dustrunner felt herself bristle as everyone began to hiss and spit at Cidermoon. How dare they all? Here they were, shaming Fallingstar and her Clan for being malicious and violent, and yet they express hate and scorn - and to a medicine cat, no less!

The young warrior jumped to her paws, excusing herself from Lynxfang as she barreled her way closer to Cidermoon, ready to protect the other should things get a little more physical. Dustrunner stayed only close enough to not crowd the other she-cat, watching everyone else with a critical eye. For once, she stayed completely still, only snapping out of it when Fallingstar returned to them and led everyone out.

With a final sweep of her gaze around the gathered cats, Dustrunner turned and follow diligently, making sure to keep a close eye on Cidermoon until she was pushing through the heart of the Clan and wobbling beside Fallingstar. She stood back only long enough to make sure that Greypaw was with the group, flanking the little apprentice so she was blocking everyone else from potentially getting to her.

"You okay, Greypaw?" Dustrunner asked softly, making it a point to keep in step with the younger she-cat. Dustrunner had longer limbs that gave her a headstart from other even at a casual pace; up against a fresh-out-of-the-nursery cat, she had to be conscious of how fast she was walking.
Ashwing || Dusk Clan || no one, open

Ashwing bristled as he listened to everyone speak, wanting to throw in his own two cents but decided against it held his tongue, lest more drama unfold. He shot Cidermoon a narrow eyed glare and got up to follow his Clanmates back home, making it a point to steer clear of Dawn Clan counterparts.

It sounded incredibly... likely. It wasn't unusual for non-medicine cats to receive premonitions and visions, but they were uncommon and only then were given to leaders or even deputies. Ashwing frowned at the his paws, claws sinking into the ground as he weighed everything that had transpired. He was still partial to believe anything that Dawn Clan had to say, but there was still the slightest off chance that what they said was true. Fallingstar may have fallen off a branch and hit her head, but if she really wanted to kill all of them, why make such an elaborate plan to bring them all together?

He glanced at Hollyeyes and Poppythorn. He would have to discuss this with them, maybe before they confronted Willowstar and Deathwhisper. For now, he just wanted to sleep tonight away.

Twigstar || Sky Clan || Willowstar & Oakshadow

Twigstar stayed silent and straight-faced, staring down the larger leader as she spoke. Only when Fallingstar leaped from her perch did the tom stand. He watched her gather her warriors and head for the exit, turning to Willowstar for a brief moment and speaking only loud enough to be heard by her.

"I do not trust Fallingstar's words, but if there is anything that even remotely threatens my Clan, then it's something we should give attention to." he meowed, ears twitching and tail lashing, "For the safety of both our Clans, think we should rely on our medicine cats to deal with the issue until we find something more concrete."

The tom looks up to the sky, frowning at how brightly the stars continued to twinkle despite the heaviness of tonight. "I wish you and your Clan well, Willowstar." Twigstar nods at the other leader, dipping his head before he turns away to jump down from his perch, beckoning for his own cats.

He looks to Oakshadow, a purr rumbling in chest at the sight of the young tom. "I will take up the rear. Oakshadow, lead us home."

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Greypaw

Dustrunner felt herself bristle as everyone began to hiss and spit at Cidermoon. How dare they all? Here they were, shaming Fallingstar and her Clan for being malicious and violent, and yet they express hate and scorn - and to a medicine cat, no less!

The young warrior jumped to her paws, excusing herself from Lynxfang as she barreled her way closer to Cidermoon, ready to protect the other should things get a little more physical. Dustrunner stayed only close enough to not crowd the other she-cat, watching everyone else with a critical eye. For once, she stayed completely still, only snapping out of it when Fallingstar returned to them and led everyone out.

With a final sweep of her gaze around the gathered cats, Dustrunner turned and follow diligently, making sure to keep a close eye on Cidermoon until she was pushing through the heart of the Clan and wobbling beside Fallingstar. She stood back only long enough to make sure that Greypaw was with the group, flanking the little apprentice so she was blocking everyone else from potentially getting to her.

"You okay, Greypaw?" Dustrunner asked softly, making it a point to keep in step with the younger she-cat. Dustrunner had longer limbs that gave her a headstart from other even at a casual pace; up against a fresh-out-of-the-nursery cat, she had to be conscious of how fast she was walking.
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Willowstar nodded, speaking quietly. "I agree with this. Our clans must be safe, even over our distrust." She glared at Fallingstar. "But mark my words, I know this is a trap, and my clan will be prepared to defend each other and our camp." She turned away, and addresses Blackwhisper. "We should go back to camp, I have no wishes to be near Fallingstar for any longer. I'll take the rear, you may lead." She leaps off the perch, and gathered her clan towards her to leave, speaking to them quietly enough to that the other clans couldn't hear.

"when we get back to camp, we start preparing defences in case Fallingstar attacks. We must be careful."
She then turns to fallingstar. "I wish your clan well, fallingstar. " She calls, and turns away. "Let's go."
Willowstar nodded, speaking quietly. "I agree with this. Our clans must be safe, even over our distrust." She glared at Fallingstar. "But mark my words, I know this is a trap, and my clan will be prepared to defend each other and our camp." She turned away, and addresses Blackwhisper. "We should go back to camp, I have no wishes to be near Fallingstar for any longer. I'll take the rear, you may lead." She leaps off the perch, and gathered her clan towards her to leave, speaking to them quietly enough to that the other clans couldn't hear.

"when we get back to camp, we start preparing defences in case Fallingstar attacks. We must be careful."
She then turns to fallingstar. "I wish your clan well, fallingstar. " She calls, and turns away. "Let's go."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Greypaw|DawnClan|Cidermoon, Dustrunner

Greypaw almost fell flat on her face as Cidermoon abruptly shoved her forwards, nearly tripping over her own paws as she crookedly padded alongside her mentor. She groaned, not exactly enthusiastic about the long trek back to camp, but on the plus side at least she'd be able to have a nice, long sleep once she was back in the medicine cat den. The other clans didn't exactly seem happy to have them hanging around, anyway. For a time of truce, it felt like almost all the cats there would have been perfectly fine with breaking it.

Greypaw looked back at the gathering as DawnClan was led away from the clearing before her view was obstructed by a fawn coloured warrior protectively shielding her from the other clan cats.
“I got here okay, I'll manage,” Greypaw replied to Dustrunner, looking up at her with a quick smile. The warrior's long limbs almost made Greypaw jealous; the trip to and from the island must be so much easier with legs like that, claws or no claws.
Greypaw|DawnClan|Cidermoon, Dustrunner

Greypaw almost fell flat on her face as Cidermoon abruptly shoved her forwards, nearly tripping over her own paws as she crookedly padded alongside her mentor. She groaned, not exactly enthusiastic about the long trek back to camp, but on the plus side at least she'd be able to have a nice, long sleep once she was back in the medicine cat den. The other clans didn't exactly seem happy to have them hanging around, anyway. For a time of truce, it felt like almost all the cats there would have been perfectly fine with breaking it.

Greypaw looked back at the gathering as DawnClan was led away from the clearing before her view was obstructed by a fawn coloured warrior protectively shielding her from the other clan cats.
“I got here okay, I'll manage,” Greypaw replied to Dustrunner, looking up at her with a quick smile. The warrior's long limbs almost made Greypaw jealous; the trip to and from the island must be so much easier with legs like that, claws or no claws.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Hollyeyes

Crystalgleam snarled at Fallingstar's choice of words, what was she trying to do playing saviour after ruthless killing cats just because she lost her brother and Cidermoon trying to find some way to get out of this. The Skyclan medicine Cat was deeply disappointed at the Cidermoon, had Fallingstar her so deep in her claws? She gave the she cat a disappointed, but cold look and watched her leave.

After Cidermoon and Greypaw left, Crystalgleam approached the Duskclan Medicine Cat and whispered to him so only the tom could hear her.
“Hollyeyes, I suggest we meet again to discuss this. I'm do not trust them and I have a bad feeling about all of this. Can I see you in two days at the moonpool?”she asked him, hoping he would accept. She really didn't want to disclude Cidermoon, but at the moment all cards were against her clan and if Fallingstar had a plan it would be better if she didn't know about this.

Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Rabbitpaw didn't know what to do in this situation everyone was yelling at them, this just ended in a catastrophe, well at least nobody got hurt, but now everyone hates them more then before. She put her face to the ground and hold her ears together.” Oh no oh no, why this. Can we just get along?”.

Adderpaw who was still confused by all of this looked at his friend, Rabbitpaw was not a bad cat and he doubt that everyone in Dawnclan share the same vision as their Leader and he felt pity that those had to witness all the hatred. Rabbitpaw stood up again seeing how her leader was assembly everyone again.” I'm sorry everyone I wish this had ended up happier. Good bye” she said and with her head lowered she joined her clan.

“I guess I have to go too, see ya Bone and Bane”Adderpaw said his goodbyes before he to left the place.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Hollyeyes

Crystalgleam snarled at Fallingstar's choice of words, what was she trying to do playing saviour after ruthless killing cats just because she lost her brother and Cidermoon trying to find some way to get out of this. The Skyclan medicine Cat was deeply disappointed at the Cidermoon, had Fallingstar her so deep in her claws? She gave the she cat a disappointed, but cold look and watched her leave.

After Cidermoon and Greypaw left, Crystalgleam approached the Duskclan Medicine Cat and whispered to him so only the tom could hear her.
“Hollyeyes, I suggest we meet again to discuss this. I'm do not trust them and I have a bad feeling about all of this. Can I see you in two days at the moonpool?”she asked him, hoping he would accept. She really didn't want to disclude Cidermoon, but at the moment all cards were against her clan and if Fallingstar had a plan it would be better if she didn't know about this.

Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Rabbitpaw didn't know what to do in this situation everyone was yelling at them, this just ended in a catastrophe, well at least nobody got hurt, but now everyone hates them more then before. She put her face to the ground and hold her ears together.” Oh no oh no, why this. Can we just get along?”.

Adderpaw who was still confused by all of this looked at his friend, Rabbitpaw was not a bad cat and he doubt that everyone in Dawnclan share the same vision as their Leader and he felt pity that those had to witness all the hatred. Rabbitpaw stood up again seeing how her leader was assembly everyone again.” I'm sorry everyone I wish this had ended up happier. Good bye” she said and with her head lowered she joined her clan.

“I guess I have to go too, see ya Bone and Bane”Adderpaw said his goodbyes before he to left the place.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44