Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
(None of my cats are available, idk who is)
(None of my cats are available, idk who is)
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Greypaw|DawnClan|Cidermoon, Crystalgleam

Greypaw smiled out of politeness as Crystalgleam spoke, offering her advice if she should need it and pointing out her own apprentice. She wasn't quite sure how to respond; she knew little of the relationships between their clans and was afraid of doing anything to jeopardize them. However, she was completely unaware that the other clans were already not so fond of DawnClan and anything she could do would pale in comparison to what Fallingstar had done.

As Cidermoon spoke up about her, Greypaw looked away from the two medicine cats in embarrassment. Cidermoon was making it sound like she lazed around the medicine cat den all day like a cat that lives with twolegs (from what she's been told, Greypaw understands they're called “kittypets”)! Greypaw knew she meant it as a joke, but that didn't stop the skin under her fur from blushing.

“I'd just like to point out, the whole apprentice thing was my idea,” Greypaw said, looking back ad the medicine cats and inclining her head in a 'matter-of-fact'-ly manner.
Greypaw|DawnClan|Cidermoon, Crystalgleam

Greypaw smiled out of politeness as Crystalgleam spoke, offering her advice if she should need it and pointing out her own apprentice. She wasn't quite sure how to respond; she knew little of the relationships between their clans and was afraid of doing anything to jeopardize them. However, she was completely unaware that the other clans were already not so fond of DawnClan and anything she could do would pale in comparison to what Fallingstar had done.

As Cidermoon spoke up about her, Greypaw looked away from the two medicine cats in embarrassment. Cidermoon was making it sound like she lazed around the medicine cat den all day like a cat that lives with twolegs (from what she's been told, Greypaw understands they're called “kittypets”)! Greypaw knew she meant it as a joke, but that didn't stop the skin under her fur from blushing.

“I'd just like to point out, the whole apprentice thing was my idea,” Greypaw said, looking back ad the medicine cats and inclining her head in a 'matter-of-fact'-ly manner.
((Sorry for the wait))

Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Ashwing

Poppythorn’s glare in Swallowtail’s direction was cut short, due to Ashwing’s annoying interruption. That grumpy cat really loved sharing his thoughts out loud. She snapped her head away from the Sky Clan cats in one motion to meet his eyes with a long face of her own. Poppythorn stuck out her pink tongue in a kit-like manner. As annoying as he could be, Poppythorn viewed Ashwing as a brother. He had her utmost respect, but that did not mean she couldn’t bug him from time to time. “Mind your own beeswax, Ashwing,” she said with a huff. She threw back her head and shook out her glossy pelt, “you’d never know a pretty cat if she dropped on your head.”

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Open

His mouth was agape as he watched Willowstar raise her apprehensions to the Dawn Clan leader. Every word of it was true, however, this was a Gathering. Those words were meant to rile Fallingstar and her clan. Would her whole clan rise to defend their leader? From the disgruntled mutters and the lashing of tails, Oakshadow supposed they would. His eyes flickered from side to side as he scanned for any potential misbehavior. With his luck, the Gathering may turn into chaos, depending on how Fallingstar reacted to Willowstar’s speech.

He saw Swallowtail bound off towards the center of the island, where the medicine cats were. She was loyal and strong-willed, he would give her that, but sometimes he did not understand her actions. He, instead, stalked towards the front of the gathering, where Twigstar stood. If things turned violent, there was nothing between their leader and the renowned psychopath of the forest, a known Leader-killer. Besides, after the smoke cleared, he’d be recognized for loyalty, if not bravery. And Stonefang’s days were numbered. Twigstar would remember him for standing by his side.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Twigstar, all Gathering Cats

Her pupils narrowed on Willowstar as she listened to what the treacherous cat had to say, seeing nothing rage, and the black-spotted pelt of the Dusk Clan Leader. She remembered watching the light leave Bristlestar’s eyes all t well, and now wished it upon her successor. How dare she take Lightningrush’s name upon her own tongue. This cat had no right, none whatsoever. And it would be so easy to stain that pretty pelt with red.

But Fallingstar knew better. Her pupils dilated and the fury resided. No blood would be spilled on this night, not if she wanted to keep what support from her clanmates she had left. That method was way too easy, and messy. Instead of lashing out at Willowstar, like she had so desperately wanted to, she gave the Dusk Clan cat a wry smile.

“Bristlestar’s death was my doing and I have her blood on my claws,” she spoke to Willowstar, “I will not deny it.” Adjusting her paws, she rose out of her slouched position to her full height and addressed the entirety of the gathering. “Nor do I offer an apology, for even the dead look to the future. I only come to you with a warning that I suggest you take heed if you value your lives and the lives of your kin.” She stood on her branch, leaning over the cats, and paced up and down the tree. “I have received an omen. A Leaf-Bare is approaching our forest, one unlike anything the Clans have ever faced before. We either band together,” she looked to Willowstar, and then to Twigstar, “or we die.”
((Sorry for the wait))

Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Ashwing

Poppythorn’s glare in Swallowtail’s direction was cut short, due to Ashwing’s annoying interruption. That grumpy cat really loved sharing his thoughts out loud. She snapped her head away from the Sky Clan cats in one motion to meet his eyes with a long face of her own. Poppythorn stuck out her pink tongue in a kit-like manner. As annoying as he could be, Poppythorn viewed Ashwing as a brother. He had her utmost respect, but that did not mean she couldn’t bug him from time to time. “Mind your own beeswax, Ashwing,” she said with a huff. She threw back her head and shook out her glossy pelt, “you’d never know a pretty cat if she dropped on your head.”

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Open

His mouth was agape as he watched Willowstar raise her apprehensions to the Dawn Clan leader. Every word of it was true, however, this was a Gathering. Those words were meant to rile Fallingstar and her clan. Would her whole clan rise to defend their leader? From the disgruntled mutters and the lashing of tails, Oakshadow supposed they would. His eyes flickered from side to side as he scanned for any potential misbehavior. With his luck, the Gathering may turn into chaos, depending on how Fallingstar reacted to Willowstar’s speech.

He saw Swallowtail bound off towards the center of the island, where the medicine cats were. She was loyal and strong-willed, he would give her that, but sometimes he did not understand her actions. He, instead, stalked towards the front of the gathering, where Twigstar stood. If things turned violent, there was nothing between their leader and the renowned psychopath of the forest, a known Leader-killer. Besides, after the smoke cleared, he’d be recognized for loyalty, if not bravery. And Stonefang’s days were numbered. Twigstar would remember him for standing by his side.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Twigstar, all Gathering Cats

Her pupils narrowed on Willowstar as she listened to what the treacherous cat had to say, seeing nothing rage, and the black-spotted pelt of the Dusk Clan Leader. She remembered watching the light leave Bristlestar’s eyes all t well, and now wished it upon her successor. How dare she take Lightningrush’s name upon her own tongue. This cat had no right, none whatsoever. And it would be so easy to stain that pretty pelt with red.

But Fallingstar knew better. Her pupils dilated and the fury resided. No blood would be spilled on this night, not if she wanted to keep what support from her clanmates she had left. That method was way too easy, and messy. Instead of lashing out at Willowstar, like she had so desperately wanted to, she gave the Dusk Clan cat a wry smile.

“Bristlestar’s death was my doing and I have her blood on my claws,” she spoke to Willowstar, “I will not deny it.” Adjusting her paws, she rose out of her slouched position to her full height and addressed the entirety of the gathering. “Nor do I offer an apology, for even the dead look to the future. I only come to you with a warning that I suggest you take heed if you value your lives and the lives of your kin.” She stood on her branch, leaning over the cats, and paced up and down the tree. “I have received an omen. A Leaf-Bare is approaching our forest, one unlike anything the Clans have ever faced before. We either band together,” she looked to Willowstar, and then to Twigstar, “or we die.”
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats, Swallowtail

Crystalgleam chuckled at Cidermoon's slight irritation. “Calm down, nobody is saying your doing a bad job. I'm sure you will be an excellent Mentor, you finished your training with such a young age, that's pretty impressive to me.”

She followed the Dawnclan Cat's gaze to the sky and snorted, she kept an ear to the leaders conversation but for the most part had ignored them. Until Cidermoon's comment about Starclan. “You tell me, Starclan is not the most talkative clan and rather like too keep their thoughts to themselves.”

She looked back at Greypaw who mentioned it was her idea of being an apprentice.” It's good to know what you want and be confident it that.”She was about to say more, until the body of a tabby she-cat was put in front of her and Jasminepaw. Slightly taken aback by that action, the medicine cat stood up looking around.”What's wrong Swallowtail?” she asked her tone low, but serious. She looked up at the leaders and noticed that each one looked more tense then before, ready to jump at each others throat. She could only make out the last words of Willowstar's speech and it didn't sound too great seeing Fallingstar's reaction.

After hearing her speech, Crystalgleam was intrigued but also skeptical, why would someone who killed a leader and made countless enemies be here and preaching about banding together for some ominous omen. The she-cat frowned.” So is Fallingstar playing medicine cat now. Why would she of all the cats receive an omen and banding together after what she did!I rather join dogs and foxes then her”.

Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Adderpaw was shocked by Willowstar's statement, was she crazy! She was practically announcing war to Dawnclan. “Oh no, Willowstar, what are you doing?”. “That wasn't very nice of her” Rabbitpaw's comment broke his gaze towards the leaders and he looked back at the Dawnclan Apprentice. Rabbitpaw's ears were flattened and she had a worried look. They listen to Fallingstar's response and Adderpaw was surprised that she stayed calm, but her words? What did she mean about banding together.

“Oh no Fallingstar you should apologize , you did kill the previous leader without remorse and Omen? I never heard of anything like that. What Omen is she talking about”Rabbitpaw looked at her mentor, she didn't know what to think of all of this, but it was clearly not good.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats, Swallowtail

Crystalgleam chuckled at Cidermoon's slight irritation. “Calm down, nobody is saying your doing a bad job. I'm sure you will be an excellent Mentor, you finished your training with such a young age, that's pretty impressive to me.”

She followed the Dawnclan Cat's gaze to the sky and snorted, she kept an ear to the leaders conversation but for the most part had ignored them. Until Cidermoon's comment about Starclan. “You tell me, Starclan is not the most talkative clan and rather like too keep their thoughts to themselves.”

She looked back at Greypaw who mentioned it was her idea of being an apprentice.” It's good to know what you want and be confident it that.”She was about to say more, until the body of a tabby she-cat was put in front of her and Jasminepaw. Slightly taken aback by that action, the medicine cat stood up looking around.”What's wrong Swallowtail?” she asked her tone low, but serious. She looked up at the leaders and noticed that each one looked more tense then before, ready to jump at each others throat. She could only make out the last words of Willowstar's speech and it didn't sound too great seeing Fallingstar's reaction.

After hearing her speech, Crystalgleam was intrigued but also skeptical, why would someone who killed a leader and made countless enemies be here and preaching about banding together for some ominous omen. The she-cat frowned.” So is Fallingstar playing medicine cat now. Why would she of all the cats receive an omen and banding together after what she did!I rather join dogs and foxes then her”.

Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Adderpaw was shocked by Willowstar's statement, was she crazy! She was practically announcing war to Dawnclan. “Oh no, Willowstar, what are you doing?”. “That wasn't very nice of her” Rabbitpaw's comment broke his gaze towards the leaders and he looked back at the Dawnclan Apprentice. Rabbitpaw's ears were flattened and she had a worried look. They listen to Fallingstar's response and Adderpaw was surprised that she stayed calm, but her words? What did she mean about banding together.

“Oh no Fallingstar you should apologize , you did kill the previous leader without remorse and Omen? I never heard of anything like that. What Omen is she talking about”Rabbitpaw looked at her mentor, she didn't know what to think of all of this, but it was clearly not good.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Twigstar || Sky Clan || Fallingstar & Willowstar

It felt as if the last leaf-bare had melted from the lake only to settle in Twigstar's bones, the cold rushing and howling as it traveled down his spine and clutching at his throat. For all the cats to see, it only seemed as though the tom stared in surprise at the younger leader, the shadows helping to hide just how much he wanted to bang his head on the Great Oak and scream why why why over and over again.

He spared a glance at his medicine cats, spotting Oakshadow slither by the base of the tree. Twigstar could not believe this was happening. If anything were to kill him right then and there, it would absolutely be the amount of tension and near heart attacks these two gave him.

Ear twitching at Fallingstar's grim announcement, Twigstar straightened even more. "Omen? This is concerning news," he glanced at Dawn Clan's medicine cat, eyeing her expression from what he could see from his perch. "Was there anything else? Has your medicine cat said anything?"

If something was threatening them all, then Twigstar would do everything he could to keep the lake cats safe; but he was dubious at best, not only about having to "team up" with Dawn Clan leader - whatever that arrangement would be and bring - he was also not keen on taking her words. Stars, she'd killed another leader for whoever knows what reason. Just having to hold a meeting with her was surely going to kill him without Fallingstar even touching him, what more if this calamity forced them to drop their territory lines?

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || Poppythorn & Hollyeyes

Ashwing stuck out his own tongue in petty retaliation, whiskers twitching in amusement. "And you'll never-" he cut himself off as his attention went straight to Willowstar. Around him, the other cats clamored in response - approval, disdain, shock. Everything he felt jolting and clashing within him.

He let conversation slide off him like water on a duck, ears pointing forward as he listened. He would have joined in the clamor backing up Willowstar, would have been swelling with pride alongside his Clanmates and leader. But-

Honestly? Fallingstar kind of terrified him.

The ambush in the camp sometimes kept him up at night, jolting him awake from memories exaggerated and amplified. Ashwing shifted on his feet- if anything happened tonight...

He shook himself from that thought, zeroing in when Fallingstar finally speaks. Except, instead of relief that she wouldn't wage a war then and there, his fur bristled. Angry, he turns to Hollyeyes.

"Why didn't we get the memo on this omen? Did Cidermoon?" Ashwing hissed under his breath. If he were to pinpoint where his frustration came from, he'd have pointed upwards. "Does she really think we'd team up with them? After what they'd done to us? I'd trust a fox before I trusted her."

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Lynxfang

Relief rushed through her like a waterfall, nudging at Lynxfang's shoulder. "I bet. You'd sleep 'til the next Gathering if you could."

Dustrunner chuckled but dropped it quickly as she turned the same time the other did. Ears drooping, the younger she-cat began to scratch and fidget at the ground. "Neither do I." she murmured, trying not to visibly shrink. "When did it get to be so complicated? Leaf-bare alone is bad enough, but if what Fallingstar says is true, I doubt the other clans will want to get buddy buddy with us."
Twigstar || Sky Clan || Fallingstar & Willowstar

It felt as if the last leaf-bare had melted from the lake only to settle in Twigstar's bones, the cold rushing and howling as it traveled down his spine and clutching at his throat. For all the cats to see, it only seemed as though the tom stared in surprise at the younger leader, the shadows helping to hide just how much he wanted to bang his head on the Great Oak and scream why why why over and over again.

He spared a glance at his medicine cats, spotting Oakshadow slither by the base of the tree. Twigstar could not believe this was happening. If anything were to kill him right then and there, it would absolutely be the amount of tension and near heart attacks these two gave him.

Ear twitching at Fallingstar's grim announcement, Twigstar straightened even more. "Omen? This is concerning news," he glanced at Dawn Clan's medicine cat, eyeing her expression from what he could see from his perch. "Was there anything else? Has your medicine cat said anything?"

If something was threatening them all, then Twigstar would do everything he could to keep the lake cats safe; but he was dubious at best, not only about having to "team up" with Dawn Clan leader - whatever that arrangement would be and bring - he was also not keen on taking her words. Stars, she'd killed another leader for whoever knows what reason. Just having to hold a meeting with her was surely going to kill him without Fallingstar even touching him, what more if this calamity forced them to drop their territory lines?

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || Poppythorn & Hollyeyes

Ashwing stuck out his own tongue in petty retaliation, whiskers twitching in amusement. "And you'll never-" he cut himself off as his attention went straight to Willowstar. Around him, the other cats clamored in response - approval, disdain, shock. Everything he felt jolting and clashing within him.

He let conversation slide off him like water on a duck, ears pointing forward as he listened. He would have joined in the clamor backing up Willowstar, would have been swelling with pride alongside his Clanmates and leader. But-

Honestly? Fallingstar kind of terrified him.

The ambush in the camp sometimes kept him up at night, jolting him awake from memories exaggerated and amplified. Ashwing shifted on his feet- if anything happened tonight...

He shook himself from that thought, zeroing in when Fallingstar finally speaks. Except, instead of relief that she wouldn't wage a war then and there, his fur bristled. Angry, he turns to Hollyeyes.

"Why didn't we get the memo on this omen? Did Cidermoon?" Ashwing hissed under his breath. If he were to pinpoint where his frustration came from, he'd have pointed upwards. "Does she really think we'd team up with them? After what they'd done to us? I'd trust a fox before I trusted her."

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Lynxfang

Relief rushed through her like a waterfall, nudging at Lynxfang's shoulder. "I bet. You'd sleep 'til the next Gathering if you could."

Dustrunner chuckled but dropped it quickly as she turned the same time the other did. Ears drooping, the younger she-cat began to scratch and fidget at the ground. "Neither do I." she murmured, trying not to visibly shrink. "When did it get to be so complicated? Leaf-bare alone is bad enough, but if what Fallingstar says is true, I doubt the other clans will want to get buddy buddy with us."
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Willowstar | Duskclan | Interactions: mainly falling and twigstar

Willowstar growled loudly, digging her claws into the tree bark. "if we are to band together to fight off this leafbare, we need an agreement for Fallingstar not to needlessly kill anyone." She meowed, straightening her posture, addressing the three clans as a whole. "And as for this Omen, Fallingstar, How about we hear it from your medicine cat? I believe that they would get an omen, but not you." she looked over at Twigstar, hoping to pawn off some pressure onto him, as to try all herself, knowing seeing their leader calm would make her clan feel better.

"Twigstar, don't you agree? I don't think starclan would deliver an omen to a ruthless murderer. Especially since to my knowledge, my medicine cat received nothing, and I received nothing. You would have said so if your clan received this."
She glanced over at her clan, making sure they were ok. "So, Fallingstar, let's hear what your medicine cat has to say. It is part of their job to know about prophecies."
Willowstar | Duskclan | Interactions: mainly falling and twigstar

Willowstar growled loudly, digging her claws into the tree bark. "if we are to band together to fight off this leafbare, we need an agreement for Fallingstar not to needlessly kill anyone." She meowed, straightening her posture, addressing the three clans as a whole. "And as for this Omen, Fallingstar, How about we hear it from your medicine cat? I believe that they would get an omen, but not you." she looked over at Twigstar, hoping to pawn off some pressure onto him, as to try all herself, knowing seeing their leader calm would make her clan feel better.

"Twigstar, don't you agree? I don't think starclan would deliver an omen to a ruthless murderer. Especially since to my knowledge, my medicine cat received nothing, and I received nothing. You would have said so if your clan received this."
She glanced over at her clan, making sure they were ok. "So, Fallingstar, let's hear what your medicine cat has to say. It is part of their job to know about prophecies."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
(IS THERE ANYONE I CAN INTERACT WITH?!?! #ImSocialyAwkwardAndImNotEvenActullyTalking)
(IS THERE ANYONE I CAN INTERACT WITH?!?! #ImSocialyAwkwardAndImNotEvenActullyTalking)
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Swallowtail shook her head slightly as she unconsciously wrapped her tail around Jasminepaw's neck- and abruptly let out a soft hiss when the little she-cat batted it away and fixed a glare upon her.
"Don't baby me," she snapped, and the older she-cat rolled her eyes before turning to Crystalgleam.
"It could be nothing, Crystalgleam, but I didn't know how Fallingstar would react and I was afraid someone might..."
She twitched her tail anxiously and lowered her head, ashamed to be speaking ill of a Clan cat. "...hurt you."
Jasminepaw snorted. "Well, that was mousebrained. They wouldn't attack medicine cats. We're the only ones with any sense, and they can hardly afford to lose more of that."
Swallowtail managed a second-long purr at the unmistakable sass, unwilling to explain to the young apprentice what her mentor should, and mewed only, "One can't be too careful."
Her pretty blue gaze swept across the other medicine cats as well, taking note of each, until her gaze fell onto a small she-cat with fur in all different shades of gray. Some, Swallowtail had never seen before.
She smiled at her, noting her shy posture and empathizing almost at once. This had to be horrifying for such a young cat.

Darkstep | Duskclan | Rustfur, Oakshadow

Well, that was rather unexpected.
Darkstep parted his eyes a sliver, having closed them out of boredom, and peered up at the trio of leaders.
But hey, Fallingstar needed to hear it. He decided he probably would have done the same, except perhaps making his disdain of the DawnClan maine coone a little more snarkily clear.
Nevertheless, he uncurled himself from the earth and padded over the silver-splashed grass, glancing at the moon to see StarClan's opinion of this. He slipped through the crowd of cats, nodding lazily at his Clanmates, smirking provocatively at any DawnClan cat that happened to look his way, and settled himself under the leader's tree. He chose a spot a comfortable distance from the two huge, muscular toms who apparently had the same idea he did.
He raised his eyebrows impudently at the enormous, bulky ginger tom who gave no indication he had seen and tossed a vaguely arrogant smirk to the other tuxedo tom, not particularly intimidated by their larger frames and bulging muscles.
He doubted they were as fast, or clever, or cunning as he was.

Rustfur | Dawnclan | Oakshadow, Darkstep

Rustfur's pelt prickled as the SkyClan tom, Oakshadow, came padding towards the tree as well, and he shot him a searching look, deciding he'd knock him off the trunk should he try to scale it.
His nerves hitched in intensity as a lithe DuskClan tom he didn't recognize slipped towards the roots with the casually confident swagger of one who knew exactly what he was doing. He almost reminded Rustfur of a snake, with those sleek movements and wily eyes.
He shifted, trying to keep his eye on both cats at once.
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Swallowtail shook her head slightly as she unconsciously wrapped her tail around Jasminepaw's neck- and abruptly let out a soft hiss when the little she-cat batted it away and fixed a glare upon her.
"Don't baby me," she snapped, and the older she-cat rolled her eyes before turning to Crystalgleam.
"It could be nothing, Crystalgleam, but I didn't know how Fallingstar would react and I was afraid someone might..."
She twitched her tail anxiously and lowered her head, ashamed to be speaking ill of a Clan cat. "...hurt you."
Jasminepaw snorted. "Well, that was mousebrained. They wouldn't attack medicine cats. We're the only ones with any sense, and they can hardly afford to lose more of that."
Swallowtail managed a second-long purr at the unmistakable sass, unwilling to explain to the young apprentice what her mentor should, and mewed only, "One can't be too careful."
Her pretty blue gaze swept across the other medicine cats as well, taking note of each, until her gaze fell onto a small she-cat with fur in all different shades of gray. Some, Swallowtail had never seen before.
She smiled at her, noting her shy posture and empathizing almost at once. This had to be horrifying for such a young cat.

Darkstep | Duskclan | Rustfur, Oakshadow

Well, that was rather unexpected.
Darkstep parted his eyes a sliver, having closed them out of boredom, and peered up at the trio of leaders.
But hey, Fallingstar needed to hear it. He decided he probably would have done the same, except perhaps making his disdain of the DawnClan maine coone a little more snarkily clear.
Nevertheless, he uncurled himself from the earth and padded over the silver-splashed grass, glancing at the moon to see StarClan's opinion of this. He slipped through the crowd of cats, nodding lazily at his Clanmates, smirking provocatively at any DawnClan cat that happened to look his way, and settled himself under the leader's tree. He chose a spot a comfortable distance from the two huge, muscular toms who apparently had the same idea he did.
He raised his eyebrows impudently at the enormous, bulky ginger tom who gave no indication he had seen and tossed a vaguely arrogant smirk to the other tuxedo tom, not particularly intimidated by their larger frames and bulging muscles.
He doubted they were as fast, or clever, or cunning as he was.

Rustfur | Dawnclan | Oakshadow, Darkstep

Rustfur's pelt prickled as the SkyClan tom, Oakshadow, came padding towards the tree as well, and he shot him a searching look, deciding he'd knock him off the trunk should he try to scale it.
His nerves hitched in intensity as a lithe DuskClan tom he didn't recognize slipped towards the roots with the casually confident swagger of one who knew exactly what he was doing. He almost reminded Rustfur of a snake, with those sleek movements and wily eyes.
He shifted, trying to keep his eye on both cats at once.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Gracefur|Duskclan|Darkstep

“That was very... odd.” Her tail twisted around her. She looked very shy, even though she was normally fierce. She slunk a bit more into the shadows. I didn’t want to even come, she thought.
Gracefur|Duskclan|Darkstep

“That was very... odd.” Her tail twisted around her. She looked very shy, even though she was normally fierce. She slunk a bit more into the shadows. I didn’t want to even come, she thought.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Cidermoon | DawnClan | Medicine Cats, Leader Cats, AND BASICALLY ANYONE ASKING HER STUFF

Cidermoon huffed gently, but soon relaxed a little as Crystalgleam seemed to be... accepting that she got protective over her new apprentice...even praised her for becoming a full-fledged Medicine cat at such a young age. Though, part of that was because of Ambernose's passing...and she wasn't exactly thrilled about that part of her rushed ceremony.

The medicine cat huffed, "They choose to be quiet at the worst of times..."

She focused back over to Greypaw as she chipped up that she was the one who mentioned it. Cidermoon snorted, offering rare smile towards the younger cat. "And I'm proud that you wanted to and had the guts to ask me." she purred, but her purring stopped as Swallowtail showed up, because of that...she scooted towards Greypaw almost a little protectively, her stub tail would be lashing if...it weren't just a stub.

"Hmph.." she sighed, "I-" and then Fallingstar dropped a bombshell on them. Cidermoon's dark amber eyes widened as she turned her head towards her leader as she stated the omen, an omen she never recieved from Starclan. Her mouth dropped, and when others were speaking about Fallingstar "playing medicine cat" and asked for her opinion, she stood up cautiously. "I..." she gaped, "I heard it as well, of course!" she lied, flicking her gaze towards the other medicine cats before stepping forwards.

"S...Starclan had said that we need to band together. Just because someone killed while defending a clan doesn't mean they're a monster and couldn't receive a message from Starclan. Even the most seasoned of Leaders AND Medicine cats should know that..."

Cidermoon stood there, her form slightly trembling from the lie and the fact she had stood up for her leader. She knew that it was a bad thing to do, but... how could she allow herself to just sit by as her clan was going to be branded as Evil and Corrupt by cats who didn't even know the full story.

...Even if...she didn't know it herself. She couldn't help but wonder why Fallingstar didn't share this information with her...she made a note to talk to the leader when they got back home.
Cidermoon | DawnClan | Medicine Cats, Leader Cats, AND BASICALLY ANYONE ASKING HER STUFF

Cidermoon huffed gently, but soon relaxed a little as Crystalgleam seemed to be... accepting that she got protective over her new apprentice...even praised her for becoming a full-fledged Medicine cat at such a young age. Though, part of that was because of Ambernose's passing...and she wasn't exactly thrilled about that part of her rushed ceremony.

The medicine cat huffed, "They choose to be quiet at the worst of times..."

She focused back over to Greypaw as she chipped up that she was the one who mentioned it. Cidermoon snorted, offering rare smile towards the younger cat. "And I'm proud that you wanted to and had the guts to ask me." she purred, but her purring stopped as Swallowtail showed up, because of that...she scooted towards Greypaw almost a little protectively, her stub tail would be lashing if...it weren't just a stub.

"Hmph.." she sighed, "I-" and then Fallingstar dropped a bombshell on them. Cidermoon's dark amber eyes widened as she turned her head towards her leader as she stated the omen, an omen she never recieved from Starclan. Her mouth dropped, and when others were speaking about Fallingstar "playing medicine cat" and asked for her opinion, she stood up cautiously. "I..." she gaped, "I heard it as well, of course!" she lied, flicking her gaze towards the other medicine cats before stepping forwards.

"S...Starclan had said that we need to band together. Just because someone killed while defending a clan doesn't mean they're a monster and couldn't receive a message from Starclan. Even the most seasoned of Leaders AND Medicine cats should know that..."

Cidermoon stood there, her form slightly trembling from the lie and the fact she had stood up for her leader. She knew that it was a bad thing to do, but... how could she allow herself to just sit by as her clan was going to be branded as Evil and Corrupt by cats who didn't even know the full story.

...Even if...she didn't know it herself. She couldn't help but wonder why Fallingstar didn't share this information with her...she made a note to talk to the leader when they got back home.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44