Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats, Greypaw

Crystalgleam purred in amusement at the shy Dawnclan apprentice. " No need to be afraid, i don't bite. Well, usually" she grinned mischievous, she noticed that Greypaw had quickly retracted her paws and she tilted her head for a moment, but decided not to comment on. Perhaps she had sore paws from her first time coming to the gathering. After all you had to pass various terrains.

"I see, so Cidermoon decided to get one. It's nice to meet you Greypaw. I'm Crystalgleam and i'm the medicine Cat of Skyclan and over there is my apprentice Jasminepaw. I'm sure she has no problems in sharing some tips, apprentices do get along better." she smiled pointing with her tail to the Siamese she-cat."I also don't mind if you have questions, feel free to ask." she meowed.

Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Medicine Cats, Greypaw

Crystalgleam purred in amusement at the shy Dawnclan apprentice. " No need to be afraid, i don't bite. Well, usually" she grinned mischievous, she noticed that Greypaw had quickly retracted her paws and she tilted her head for a moment, but decided not to comment on. Perhaps she had sore paws from her first time coming to the gathering. After all you had to pass various terrains.

"I see, so Cidermoon decided to get one. It's nice to meet you Greypaw. I'm Crystalgleam and i'm the medicine Cat of Skyclan and over there is my apprentice Jasminepaw. I'm sure she has no problems in sharing some tips, apprentices do get along better." she smiled pointing with her tail to the Siamese she-cat."I also don't mind if you have questions, feel free to ask." she meowed.

qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Poppythorn, Medicine Cats

Jasminepaw snorted. "Yeah, I don't want to be poisoned in my second moon of apprenticeship."
She puffed herself up. "I've got too much to do."
The white cat pricked her ears upward as her mentor expressed interest in a little storm-gray she-cat seated beside Cidermoon a ways away, who she had never seen before.
A new apprentice?
A new medicine cat apprentice?
Interest piqued, Jasminepaw rose onto fluffy brown paws to go investigate the newcomer, before Poppythorn's words sent a warning tingle down her spine.
She cast the other she-cat a sharp look.
"That's...Swallowtail," she meowed slowly, watching her profile.
Her tail twitched suspiciously.
Because, well, Oakshadow was a very...charismatic cat, and Poppythorn was capricious and well... The way she was looking at Swallowtail sent prickles of warning down to Jasminepaw's toes, and she decided that the little grey apprentice could wait.
She sat back down again.
She was being paranoid. She was being presumptuous. She was being far too overprotective, and she wasn't even sure if the protectiveness was directed Poppythorn or at Swallowtail.

Swallowtail | SkyClan | Oakshadow, Medicine Cats

Swallowtail's skin flushed with embarrassed heat, and she prayed her thick pelt hid it. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with Oakshadow noticing and saying something, because that would result in her wanting to die. In a hole. Alone.
However, as Oakshadow's words became more and more fiery, Swallowtail's alarm grew, and she lay a hasty paw on top of his.
"Oakshadow," she breathed hurriedly. "Fallingstar is an evil cat, and I think that one day we will have to face her-"
Here, she hesitated, searching frantically for the right words before the headstrong tom caused a fight right there.
"But I don't think we should provoke her unnecessarily."
She held his eyes.
Yes, you silly, fantastic tom, that means you.

Turns out, Willowstar beat him to it.
Swallowtail gaped at the DuskClan leader, a roaring, pounding rush of blood in her ears.
What is she thinking?
She wanted to show Fallingstar everything she had. She wanted to defeat her, but not like this- Not where there were apprentices and medicine cats and elders-
She sprang to her paws and streaked through the throng of cats, heading for the medicine cats, and glanced around as she stepped protectively beside Crystalgleam and Jasminepaw.
Just in case DawnClan 'forgot' about the warrior code again.

Rustfur | Dawn Clan | Everyone in his vicinity

Rustfur was on his feet in a moment, moving through the stream of cats before all chaos broke loose, and stopped by the giant oak tree housing Fallingstar.
He puffed himself up, swelling himself to his full, impressive height and berth.
Rustfur's blue eyes flicked warily across every face, every hiss or snarl, and waited.
Waited.
His heart twisted and his conscience twinged.
His jaw tensed.
Just wait.
Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Poppythorn, Medicine Cats

Jasminepaw snorted. "Yeah, I don't want to be poisoned in my second moon of apprenticeship."
She puffed herself up. "I've got too much to do."
The white cat pricked her ears upward as her mentor expressed interest in a little storm-gray she-cat seated beside Cidermoon a ways away, who she had never seen before.
A new apprentice?
A new medicine cat apprentice?
Interest piqued, Jasminepaw rose onto fluffy brown paws to go investigate the newcomer, before Poppythorn's words sent a warning tingle down her spine.
She cast the other she-cat a sharp look.
"That's...Swallowtail," she meowed slowly, watching her profile.
Her tail twitched suspiciously.
Because, well, Oakshadow was a very...charismatic cat, and Poppythorn was capricious and well... The way she was looking at Swallowtail sent prickles of warning down to Jasminepaw's toes, and she decided that the little grey apprentice could wait.
She sat back down again.
She was being paranoid. She was being presumptuous. She was being far too overprotective, and she wasn't even sure if the protectiveness was directed Poppythorn or at Swallowtail.

Swallowtail | SkyClan | Oakshadow, Medicine Cats

Swallowtail's skin flushed with embarrassed heat, and she prayed her thick pelt hid it. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with Oakshadow noticing and saying something, because that would result in her wanting to die. In a hole. Alone.
However, as Oakshadow's words became more and more fiery, Swallowtail's alarm grew, and she lay a hasty paw on top of his.
"Oakshadow," she breathed hurriedly. "Fallingstar is an evil cat, and I think that one day we will have to face her-"
Here, she hesitated, searching frantically for the right words before the headstrong tom caused a fight right there.
"But I don't think we should provoke her unnecessarily."
She held his eyes.
Yes, you silly, fantastic tom, that means you.

Turns out, Willowstar beat him to it.
Swallowtail gaped at the DuskClan leader, a roaring, pounding rush of blood in her ears.
What is she thinking?
She wanted to show Fallingstar everything she had. She wanted to defeat her, but not like this- Not where there were apprentices and medicine cats and elders-
She sprang to her paws and streaked through the throng of cats, heading for the medicine cats, and glanced around as she stepped protectively beside Crystalgleam and Jasminepaw.
Just in case DawnClan 'forgot' about the warrior code again.

Rustfur | Dawn Clan | Everyone in his vicinity

Rustfur was on his feet in a moment, moving through the stream of cats before all chaos broke loose, and stopped by the giant oak tree housing Fallingstar.
He puffed himself up, swelling himself to his full, impressive height and berth.
Rustfur's blue eyes flicked warily across every face, every hiss or snarl, and waited.
Waited.
His heart twisted and his conscience twinged.
His jaw tensed.
Just wait.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
OOC: IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO CHANGE! I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO, LEMME KNOW. :,D

Cidermoon | Dawnclan | Medicine Cats, Greypaw

Cidermoon wasn't so sure about this gathering. Her fur bunched up as she limped after the cats that had went. Her amber eyes flicking to and fro a crossed the area. The recent events haven't been the greatest and she felt the ***** of anxiety on the tips of her fur. But she had to stay focused. Ambernose would never wanted her to be freaking out when she had an apprentice to keep charge of and an image to uphold. So she had limped on and settled down with the medicine cats while the others conversed.

She had stayed quiet, not very much enjoying eyes and whispers about her clan...and her leader. That, and anything regarding her leg...or well...lack thereof. There were cats at home that were injured too...did she take out enough cobwebs for the others to .... she snapped out of her thoughts as Greypaw spoke up.

Cidermoon flicked her amber gaze down to her apprentice and paused for a moment before frowning. Ever since she had been in the clan the she-cat had been caring for her. It almost overjoyed her that she had asked to become her apprentice despite her rather spiteful and miserable existence. Her stub tail flicked a bit as she opened her mouth. "Usually... but we did have a..." she murmured gently before the other medicine cats chimed in.

The dappled tabby huffed a little as she raised her head and shifted a bit. "Yes. I took on an apprentice. Don't look so surprised, Crystalgleam, I'm barely thirty-six moons." unlike you... It was true that Cidermoon was a little out of her element here, being the youngest full-fledged medicine cat here. But she puffed up her fur and glanced towards them all.

"I just..thought that if she was gonna be lying around my den all day, might as well put her paws to work." she joked, her tone harsh... but at the same time hinted at how proud she was of Greypaw to step up and ask her if she could learn herself.

"And I can handle her training all myself, thank you."

But it seemed the leader's interactions were exploding, and Cidermoon stiffened a little before glancing over their way...then up towards the sky with a frown. "...I wonder how Starclan is handling this..." she thought outloud.
OOC: IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO CHANGE! I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO, LEMME KNOW. :,D

Cidermoon | Dawnclan | Medicine Cats, Greypaw

Cidermoon wasn't so sure about this gathering. Her fur bunched up as she limped after the cats that had went. Her amber eyes flicking to and fro a crossed the area. The recent events haven't been the greatest and she felt the ***** of anxiety on the tips of her fur. But she had to stay focused. Ambernose would never wanted her to be freaking out when she had an apprentice to keep charge of and an image to uphold. So she had limped on and settled down with the medicine cats while the others conversed.

She had stayed quiet, not very much enjoying eyes and whispers about her clan...and her leader. That, and anything regarding her leg...or well...lack thereof. There were cats at home that were injured too...did she take out enough cobwebs for the others to .... she snapped out of her thoughts as Greypaw spoke up.

Cidermoon flicked her amber gaze down to her apprentice and paused for a moment before frowning. Ever since she had been in the clan the she-cat had been caring for her. It almost overjoyed her that she had asked to become her apprentice despite her rather spiteful and miserable existence. Her stub tail flicked a bit as she opened her mouth. "Usually... but we did have a..." she murmured gently before the other medicine cats chimed in.

The dappled tabby huffed a little as she raised her head and shifted a bit. "Yes. I took on an apprentice. Don't look so surprised, Crystalgleam, I'm barely thirty-six moons." unlike you... It was true that Cidermoon was a little out of her element here, being the youngest full-fledged medicine cat here. But she puffed up her fur and glanced towards them all.

"I just..thought that if she was gonna be lying around my den all day, might as well put her paws to work." she joked, her tone harsh... but at the same time hinted at how proud she was of Greypaw to step up and ask her if she could learn herself.

"And I can handle her training all myself, thank you."

But it seemed the leader's interactions were exploding, and Cidermoon stiffened a little before glancing over their way...then up towards the sky with a frown. "...I wonder how Starclan is handling this..." she thought outloud.
ZQZ8yn5.gif ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dustrunner

"I..." She paused when noticing the slightly clouded moon and Fallingstar's reaction. Starclan clearly does not approve do they... The warrior couldn't be more glad when the leader didn't invoke. To say the least neither three clans are for s fight right now. Especially not at gathering. Is this a test ...? Or something else?

Not.able to understand what is happening in the leaders' heads, Lynxfang continued when the moon finally cleared and the tension died a little, "Dont think so. This isn't a time for aggression. But yes... A nap is certainly very tempting." She smiled, wondering if the former apprentice was trying to please her because it's working very well. "I need a break-"

She got cut off again when Willowstar's death threat was tossed out. Hissing under her breath, "what is she thinking... We are not fighting tonight. I am not energetic enough to do that." It was her way for saying she didn't want to fight for another reason. This isn't going the purpose it was intended for.

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: None

He hissed, and not because he wanted to fight. His demaged ears flattened in alert, and thoughts were fluttering in his head. When the Dawn Clan leader spoke, he thought the conflict and tightness int eh air is over. Not yet apparently. This is a gathering! Willowstar's what in the name of Starclan are you doing? he wanted to say something but wasn't sure if he was allowed to cut in. A death threat! The leader represent the whole clan, not just her.

Though his claws remained sheathed, Deathwhisper was almost scared of how Fallingstar's resbonse. Had they pushed the line too far? An open threat... Yes Bristlestar's death was wrong, but just letting it tearing them apart ... Pawing the ground a little, his back legs were preparing to leap. Not to fight however.
Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dustrunner

"I..." She paused when noticing the slightly clouded moon and Fallingstar's reaction. Starclan clearly does not approve do they... The warrior couldn't be more glad when the leader didn't invoke. To say the least neither three clans are for s fight right now. Especially not at gathering. Is this a test ...? Or something else?

Not.able to understand what is happening in the leaders' heads, Lynxfang continued when the moon finally cleared and the tension died a little, "Dont think so. This isn't a time for aggression. But yes... A nap is certainly very tempting." She smiled, wondering if the former apprentice was trying to please her because it's working very well. "I need a break-"

She got cut off again when Willowstar's death threat was tossed out. Hissing under her breath, "what is she thinking... We are not fighting tonight. I am not energetic enough to do that." It was her way for saying she didn't want to fight for another reason. This isn't going the purpose it was intended for.

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: None

He hissed, and not because he wanted to fight. His demaged ears flattened in alert, and thoughts were fluttering in his head. When the Dawn Clan leader spoke, he thought the conflict and tightness int eh air is over. Not yet apparently. This is a gathering! Willowstar's what in the name of Starclan are you doing? he wanted to say something but wasn't sure if he was allowed to cut in. A death threat! The leader represent the whole clan, not just her.

Though his claws remained sheathed, Deathwhisper was almost scared of how Fallingstar's resbonse. Had they pushed the line too far? An open threat... Yes Bristlestar's death was wrong, but just letting it tearing them apart ... Pawing the ground a little, his back legs were preparing to leap. Not to fight however.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Gracefur|interactions: no one

Gracefur longed to talk to someone. She didn’t have any friends and didn’t want to be awkward. She wanted to talk to another clans warrior. She could share the time she stole eggs, or the time she caught two birds at once. She wondered if anyone was interested in that. Probably not she decided.
Gracefur|interactions: no one

Gracefur longed to talk to someone. She didn’t have any friends and didn’t want to be awkward. She wanted to talk to another clans warrior. She could share the time she stole eggs, or the time she caught two birds at once. She wondered if anyone was interested in that. Probably not she decided.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Dogeye | DawnClan

Dogeye’s brief exchange with Deathwhisper was cut even shorter- and the DawnClan deputy snapped to attention, looking back and forth between his leader and Willowstar. Dogeye shot to his feet, eyes blazing at the sheer audacity- what was the DuskClan leader trying to pull? Trying to imply? Dogeye’s tail lashed. This was exactly what he was afraid of, but, truth be told... he couldn’t blame her. But the implication of mutiny, hidden so between her words... it was ridiculous.

Dogeye gritted his teeth, wanting to say something, but this wasn’t his call. The deputy whirled to face his own clan and lock eyes with as many as he could, a silent command to, whatever happened, to stand down. If the dimming of the sky before was any implication, there was plenty of tension to warrant anger from above... and from within.

Hollyeyes | DuskClan

Hollyeyes let out a small ‘tch’ of disapproval towards Crystalgleam, though he said no more. If SkyClan wanted to employ such dangerous levels of thinking, that certainly wasn’t his problem, and he instead shifted his focus toward Ashwing leaning close. The medicine cat took satisfied note of the young cat’s cleanliness, though of course, there was always room for improvement... but his words directed Hollyeyes elsewhere. Ah, Cidermoon... his eyes twitched.

“No promises,” he replied gruffly. Up ahead, Willowstar was taking her stand against DawnClan- and the medicine cat felt nothing by clamoring approval. Murderous, filthy snakes. They should know how they stand... but here was their medicine cat. Barging in and trying to explain her apprentice away.

“Ah. Yes.” He said, voice curt. Hollyeyes locked his gaze with the bubbly apprentice in question, eyes narrowing. He felt like he knew someone like her, once. At Cidermoon’s comment about StarClan, Hollyeyes cocked his head, and said in mock curiosity, “Yes, you’re right, I’m wondering too. Though, I just can’t imagine why they would be having any trouble up there.”
Dogeye | DawnClan

Dogeye’s brief exchange with Deathwhisper was cut even shorter- and the DawnClan deputy snapped to attention, looking back and forth between his leader and Willowstar. Dogeye shot to his feet, eyes blazing at the sheer audacity- what was the DuskClan leader trying to pull? Trying to imply? Dogeye’s tail lashed. This was exactly what he was afraid of, but, truth be told... he couldn’t blame her. But the implication of mutiny, hidden so between her words... it was ridiculous.

Dogeye gritted his teeth, wanting to say something, but this wasn’t his call. The deputy whirled to face his own clan and lock eyes with as many as he could, a silent command to, whatever happened, to stand down. If the dimming of the sky before was any implication, there was plenty of tension to warrant anger from above... and from within.

Hollyeyes | DuskClan

Hollyeyes let out a small ‘tch’ of disapproval towards Crystalgleam, though he said no more. If SkyClan wanted to employ such dangerous levels of thinking, that certainly wasn’t his problem, and he instead shifted his focus toward Ashwing leaning close. The medicine cat took satisfied note of the young cat’s cleanliness, though of course, there was always room for improvement... but his words directed Hollyeyes elsewhere. Ah, Cidermoon... his eyes twitched.

“No promises,” he replied gruffly. Up ahead, Willowstar was taking her stand against DawnClan- and the medicine cat felt nothing by clamoring approval. Murderous, filthy snakes. They should know how they stand... but here was their medicine cat. Barging in and trying to explain her apprentice away.

“Ah. Yes.” He said, voice curt. Hollyeyes locked his gaze with the bubbly apprentice in question, eyes narrowing. He felt like he knew someone like her, once. At Cidermoon’s comment about StarClan, Hollyeyes cocked his head, and said in mock curiosity, “Yes, you’re right, I’m wondering too. Though, I just can’t imagine why they would be having any trouble up there.”
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Mousethunder| Dawnclan | Interactions, dogeye

Mousethunder started growling at what Willowstar had said. She had no right to say that, but... it was something that had to be said. it was true. She growled a bit, envisioning him in her mind. His fluffy brown face, smiling at her. 'Don't worry, momma! I'm gonna be home soon, and I'll be a hero! Just you wait!' She could still remember his voice. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws. She saw Dogeye glance around, trying to make sure nobody would start fighting. She stayed standing, and stared the tom in the eyes, glaring intensely at him, her face a mix of anger, grief, and terror. "Dogeye, we need to do something." she snarled, walking up to him, stiff. "You and I both know this was coming eventually. And we all know that horrid Duskclan leader isn't completely wrong."

She winced as she remembered her kit. Tiny little Sparrowpaw, only seven moons old. "We can't do nothing. I don't want to fight anyone, but we at least need to call everyone into a group, in case the other clans decide fighting is a good choice." She glances nervously at Fallingstar, hoping she wouldn't start a fight. Her gaze shifted to Willowstar, expression forming into pure rage and sorrow, no fear implied. Pure hatred seemed to emanate from her as she looked at Willowstar.
Mousethunder| Dawnclan | Interactions, dogeye

Mousethunder started growling at what Willowstar had said. She had no right to say that, but... it was something that had to be said. it was true. She growled a bit, envisioning him in her mind. His fluffy brown face, smiling at her. 'Don't worry, momma! I'm gonna be home soon, and I'll be a hero! Just you wait!' She could still remember his voice. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws. She saw Dogeye glance around, trying to make sure nobody would start fighting. She stayed standing, and stared the tom in the eyes, glaring intensely at him, her face a mix of anger, grief, and terror. "Dogeye, we need to do something." she snarled, walking up to him, stiff. "You and I both know this was coming eventually. And we all know that horrid Duskclan leader isn't completely wrong."

She winced as she remembered her kit. Tiny little Sparrowpaw, only seven moons old. "We can't do nothing. I don't want to fight anyone, but we at least need to call everyone into a group, in case the other clans decide fighting is a good choice." She glances nervously at Fallingstar, hoping she wouldn't start a fight. Her gaze shifted to Willowstar, expression forming into pure rage and sorrow, no fear implied. Pure hatred seemed to emanate from her as she looked at Willowstar.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
(I know this is too short but I don’t know who to interact with I’m new at this)
(I know this is too short but I don’t know who to interact with I’m new at this)
(Just ask someone who's not already busy with a conversation.)
(Just ask someone who's not already busy with a conversation.)
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
(But who is right now?)
(But who is right now?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44