Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dustrunner

The words just in one ear and out another. Justs because her ears are large, doesn't mean she likes paying attention. The large cat had her head facing the leaders, but her eyes were staring into nothingness. The she-cat swore, she was about to fall asleep when Dusk Clan's leader finished speaking and snapped her out of her trance. Lynxfang did not know what Dusk Clan wants, but they seriously don't want to start another fight do they? In the name of Star Clan gatherings aren't just shows of threats and passive agressivness, its also making allies, or at least neutralism! There's nothing she can do about it, and would rather take a nap. No, she does not have a nap addiction.

Giving a small yawn, she looked around to try and find anyone interesting. The medicine cats seems all having a swell time together, and Lynxfang didn't belong with them anyways. And she doesnt' get along with ... kits either. They're all so energetic and exciting and- Argh once they get to her age they'll see how much of that boundless nagging they can take. Complaining to herself, the old, but not that old, warrior finally decided to go nudge her former apprentice and do something at least.

Using her large body to nudge cats out of the way, she quiety approached Dustrunner without making too much of an disturbance. Well, approached as in looking more like she was force dragging her lower half. Lazily with a paw, she nudged the other cat on the shoulder and whispered, "You think there's going to be a fight? Tonight?"

Deathwhisper | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dogeye

"It is merely implying of my stalking skills." He said hushily before the leaders started speaking, though it was clear from how his face froze and ears twitched for a moment that he was hiding something. His name had always been something ... sensitive. Perhaps one day. Even if the other did fought and killed at the assault, Dawn Clan warriors died too. He's not saying they're right for doing that, just that they shouldn't judge too quickly. Gatherings aren't for making enemies within other clans.

As he quietly remained in his place with an enigmatic face, he didn't know if he should be glad to hear Dawn Clan is going well or not. Or perhaps are they hidding their weaknesses? That sounds like something Fallingstar would do to be honest. Sky Clan seems to be doing well too, and he hoped that since all three clans are well, so they say, then peace might beable to be maintained. Green-leaf has done them all good. When Twigstar mentioned the missing deputy and why, he murmured at a degree only those near him can hear, "That's unfortunate." But what did caught his attention was something else. Rogues? The Sky Clan territory was nearby Dusk Clan's... Something to make a note of. His pupils constricted but he still did not say anything outloud. Only one who is reading him carefully cat see.

When Willowstar started speaking, he thought to himself, Please don't start aggression... But his eyes still widened when she finished. His jaw opened slightly as if he was about to say something, but when the word was just on the tip of his tongue he swallowed them down again with a hard bite on his own tongue. What, is she doing? He believed in his leader is doing what she thinks is best, but that didn't stop his face grimacing from both the words and the pain. Just what... are you thinking of doing with saying that? He wanted to say something but didn't want to make anything worst.

It all counts on how Fallingstar reacts now...
Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dustrunner

The words just in one ear and out another. Justs because her ears are large, doesn't mean she likes paying attention. The large cat had her head facing the leaders, but her eyes were staring into nothingness. The she-cat swore, she was about to fall asleep when Dusk Clan's leader finished speaking and snapped her out of her trance. Lynxfang did not know what Dusk Clan wants, but they seriously don't want to start another fight do they? In the name of Star Clan gatherings aren't just shows of threats and passive agressivness, its also making allies, or at least neutralism! There's nothing she can do about it, and would rather take a nap. No, she does not have a nap addiction.

Giving a small yawn, she looked around to try and find anyone interesting. The medicine cats seems all having a swell time together, and Lynxfang didn't belong with them anyways. And she doesnt' get along with ... kits either. They're all so energetic and exciting and- Argh once they get to her age they'll see how much of that boundless nagging they can take. Complaining to herself, the old, but not that old, warrior finally decided to go nudge her former apprentice and do something at least.

Using her large body to nudge cats out of the way, she quiety approached Dustrunner without making too much of an disturbance. Well, approached as in looking more like she was force dragging her lower half. Lazily with a paw, she nudged the other cat on the shoulder and whispered, "You think there's going to be a fight? Tonight?"

Deathwhisper | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Dogeye

"It is merely implying of my stalking skills." He said hushily before the leaders started speaking, though it was clear from how his face froze and ears twitched for a moment that he was hiding something. His name had always been something ... sensitive. Perhaps one day. Even if the other did fought and killed at the assault, Dawn Clan warriors died too. He's not saying they're right for doing that, just that they shouldn't judge too quickly. Gatherings aren't for making enemies within other clans.

As he quietly remained in his place with an enigmatic face, he didn't know if he should be glad to hear Dawn Clan is going well or not. Or perhaps are they hidding their weaknesses? That sounds like something Fallingstar would do to be honest. Sky Clan seems to be doing well too, and he hoped that since all three clans are well, so they say, then peace might beable to be maintained. Green-leaf has done them all good. When Twigstar mentioned the missing deputy and why, he murmured at a degree only those near him can hear, "That's unfortunate." But what did caught his attention was something else. Rogues? The Sky Clan territory was nearby Dusk Clan's... Something to make a note of. His pupils constricted but he still did not say anything outloud. Only one who is reading him carefully cat see.

When Willowstar started speaking, he thought to himself, Please don't start aggression... But his eyes still widened when she finished. His jaw opened slightly as if he was about to say something, but when the word was just on the tip of his tongue he swallowed them down again with a hard bite on his own tongue. What, is she doing? He believed in his leader is doing what she thinks is best, but that didn't stop his face grimacing from both the words and the pain. Just what... are you thinking of doing with saying that? He wanted to say something but didn't want to make anything worst.

It all counts on how Fallingstar reacts now...
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Bone and bane | skyclan | adderpaw, rabbitpaw

"Yeah, we're apprentices. Our mentor is Twig. Not Twigstar, though." they meowed, looking around for their mentor, their heads moving exactly the same. " and sometimes we do," "but not often." The two said, Bane speaking first. They both snapped their heads towards the other apprentices. "We don't want a suffix." growled bone. Bane took a calmer approach. "or need one. We joined a few moons ago as rouges. I don't remember it, but Bone says we were starting to starve." "And Bane says we weren't there when we got a mentor... They told us after, and wanted to let us sleep." They finally sat down, seeming calm. "I think we should be friends with them" bane whispered to Bone, hoping the others didn't hear her. Bone nodded. "yeah, they could be useful." "I didn't mean it like that!"
Bone and bane | skyclan | adderpaw, rabbitpaw

"Yeah, we're apprentices. Our mentor is Twig. Not Twigstar, though." they meowed, looking around for their mentor, their heads moving exactly the same. " and sometimes we do," "but not often." The two said, Bane speaking first. They both snapped their heads towards the other apprentices. "We don't want a suffix." growled bone. Bane took a calmer approach. "or need one. We joined a few moons ago as rouges. I don't remember it, but Bone says we were starting to starve." "And Bane says we weren't there when we got a mentor... They told us after, and wanted to let us sleep." They finally sat down, seeming calm. "I think we should be friends with them" bane whispered to Bone, hoping the others didn't hear her. Bone nodded. "yeah, they could be useful." "I didn't mean it like that!"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw

Poppythorn tilted her head thoughtfully at her friend’s description of the unusual plant. ”I am assuming that it is native to the outcroppings of your clan’s, so I would say that it is something called Moon Valley plant. It doesn’t really have any medicinal uses, that I know of anyways, although I wouldn’t go eating it to see what it tastes like.” She grinned at the little apprentice, remembering when she had been that age. She was nothing like Ruepaw, speaking of the devil. Her younger sister was sulking back at camp, banned from the gathering for trying to sneak out, again. Why couldn’t she be more dedicated to her life, like Jasminepaw?

Her wandering thoughts soon wandered some more, however, as a familiar tone came to her ears. Oakshadow. She had almost forgotten that he had come to this gathering, almost. The handsome tuxedo tom was on the other side of his clanmates, now. She noticed, with a slight bristling of her pelt, that he was talking into the ear of some… other she-cat, a she-cat that she did not recognize. “Jasminepaw,” she said, still staring across the way, “who is that pretty cat sitting next to your clanmate, Oakshadow? Didn’t Twigstar say that she was your newest warrior?” Her tail was unconsciously curling protectively around her stomach.

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Swallowtail and other cats in his vicinity

The tom nodded proudly at the mention of Swallowtail’s name. Upon seeing her shy reaction, he brushed her encouragingly with his tail. “See? Fallingstar is not the only one with a strong clan, Twigstar himself recognizes that you are a true warrior, Swallowtail,” Oakshadow said with a slight grin to his clanmate.

Still, the mood was grim. He sighed, a certain heaviness in his posture. “Fallingstar, however, is still a cat with blood on her claws. The way she flaunts that fact is highly unnerving. You are right though, we did not come all this way, lose so many, to just be driven out again,” he spoke audibly, not just to Swallowtail now, “Sky Clan is not threatened by the likes of her.”

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Twigstar & Willowstar

“My condolences to Stonefang. I do hope that she returns to full health in a timely manner and that you are able to deal with the problem of the rogues. I am sure that you would want your deputy prepared for anything.” Fallingstar spoke to the Sky Clan Leader. Her voice was level, but one could not help but shudder at the way she said ‘anything.’ She drew her pink tongue across her lips before glancing over to Willowstar as the younger leader spoke, her tone turned on Fallingstar’s ears.

It was like half of the gathering was holding their breath as Willowstar spoke. Some were pleased that she was showing the brute that Dawn Clan was not the only one who had prospered this season, but others noticed a dimming of the stars above, as wisps of cloud began to obscure the moon. Fallingstar’s claws were visibly unsheathed. The bark beneath her paws was beginning to splinter away as she gripped her branch tightly.

“Stronger?” Fallingstar began to the Dusk Clan Leader. The crowd watched on in anxiety, mutters rippling through the crowd. The dynamic energy between the clans was so strong it was a wonder that a thunderstorm did not erupt over their heads. Fiery amber eyes met resolute green ones, as the massive she-cat stared at Willowstar, fury building in her expression. And then she spoke.

“Well, that’s… pleasing to hear, Willowstar. The prosperity of both clans is a true sign of the strength of the forest Clans.” The cloud wisps in the night sky faded, returning the clearing to its full visibility. Fallingstar’s posture was stiff, but her claws were sheathed now, a sudden change in mood.
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw

Poppythorn tilted her head thoughtfully at her friend’s description of the unusual plant. ”I am assuming that it is native to the outcroppings of your clan’s, so I would say that it is something called Moon Valley plant. It doesn’t really have any medicinal uses, that I know of anyways, although I wouldn’t go eating it to see what it tastes like.” She grinned at the little apprentice, remembering when she had been that age. She was nothing like Ruepaw, speaking of the devil. Her younger sister was sulking back at camp, banned from the gathering for trying to sneak out, again. Why couldn’t she be more dedicated to her life, like Jasminepaw?

Her wandering thoughts soon wandered some more, however, as a familiar tone came to her ears. Oakshadow. She had almost forgotten that he had come to this gathering, almost. The handsome tuxedo tom was on the other side of his clanmates, now. She noticed, with a slight bristling of her pelt, that he was talking into the ear of some… other she-cat, a she-cat that she did not recognize. “Jasminepaw,” she said, still staring across the way, “who is that pretty cat sitting next to your clanmate, Oakshadow? Didn’t Twigstar say that she was your newest warrior?” Her tail was unconsciously curling protectively around her stomach.

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Swallowtail and other cats in his vicinity

The tom nodded proudly at the mention of Swallowtail’s name. Upon seeing her shy reaction, he brushed her encouragingly with his tail. “See? Fallingstar is not the only one with a strong clan, Twigstar himself recognizes that you are a true warrior, Swallowtail,” Oakshadow said with a slight grin to his clanmate.

Still, the mood was grim. He sighed, a certain heaviness in his posture. “Fallingstar, however, is still a cat with blood on her claws. The way she flaunts that fact is highly unnerving. You are right though, we did not come all this way, lose so many, to just be driven out again,” he spoke audibly, not just to Swallowtail now, “Sky Clan is not threatened by the likes of her.”

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Twigstar & Willowstar

“My condolences to Stonefang. I do hope that she returns to full health in a timely manner and that you are able to deal with the problem of the rogues. I am sure that you would want your deputy prepared for anything.” Fallingstar spoke to the Sky Clan Leader. Her voice was level, but one could not help but shudder at the way she said ‘anything.’ She drew her pink tongue across her lips before glancing over to Willowstar as the younger leader spoke, her tone turned on Fallingstar’s ears.

It was like half of the gathering was holding their breath as Willowstar spoke. Some were pleased that she was showing the brute that Dawn Clan was not the only one who had prospered this season, but others noticed a dimming of the stars above, as wisps of cloud began to obscure the moon. Fallingstar’s claws were visibly unsheathed. The bark beneath her paws was beginning to splinter away as she gripped her branch tightly.

“Stronger?” Fallingstar began to the Dusk Clan Leader. The crowd watched on in anxiety, mutters rippling through the crowd. The dynamic energy between the clans was so strong it was a wonder that a thunderstorm did not erupt over their heads. Fiery amber eyes met resolute green ones, as the massive she-cat stared at Willowstar, fury building in her expression. And then she spoke.

“Well, that’s… pleasing to hear, Willowstar. The prosperity of both clans is a true sign of the strength of the forest Clans.” The cloud wisps in the night sky faded, returning the clearing to its full visibility. Fallingstar’s posture was stiff, but her claws were sheathed now, a sudden change in mood.
Twigstar || Sky Clan || Interactions: Willowstar & Falingstar

As Fallingstar spoke to him, Twigstar dipped his head only the slightest in acceptance. He met her challenge with a smile in his eyes, "Thank you, Fallingstar. My Clan may have been overwhelmed by an unfair ambush in our old home, but the travel to the lake has only made us wiser and stronger. New leaf has brought nothing but blessings, and green leaf is no exception. We are unafraid, and always watching."

With a final, sharp gaze to the larger leader, Twigstar turned to the other she-cat. Before he could speak, however, he was cut off and a rush of cold dread filled him, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously. His body tensed only slightly, ready to jump if worse came to worst, and didn't realize he'd held his breath until the tension had passed and the night promised no bloodshed of any kind. Despite the favorable turn of events, Twigstar could not help but wonder if the sudden darkening of the skies was his imagination or not. Under the moon, friendly faces could become unwanted visitors; he would have to consult Crystalgleam on just what as in store for the cats by the lake: and what they would have to do if Stonefang's condition only continued to worsen.

"Yes, all three of the Clans have much to be thankful for," the tom spoke before any wayward kindles did more than keep the fire burning, "On behalf of Sky Clan, we are happy to know Dusk Clan is growing. Let the only problem we have henceforth be the rogues roaming the lake."

He knew they were all skirting the issue. Something this big should be addressed and neutralized; Fallingstar was not only a threat to both Clans, but to herself and her own cats. As much as he wanted to bring it up now, he felt the Gathering - in front of all the other cats - was not the best time. If Willowstar did not want to do anything, then he supposed he would have to trust in the she-cat's judgement and let her do what she will with her Clan. As for his own, they would have to start finding a new deputy and a Plan B.

It wouldn't be wise to say what he was about to say, but Twigstar would rather get this meeting going. "Is there anything else that should be addressed? The moon looks ready to dip." And looks to be a little ominous.

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Interactions: Lynxfang

She heard before she saw her old mentor approach, the sight of the old she-cat sending a happy little thrill down her spine. The two shared quite the unique relationship, and Dustrunner was thankful Lynxfang didn't want to dump her off a cliff after their initial meeting.

Ears twitching, the younger tilted her head, flicking her gaze at the leaders up on the Oak. "I hope not," Dustrunner replied, almost groaning as if it were less of a concern and more of an inconvenience. "The full moon is a highly regarded truce, and I don't want to see what would happen if we broke that."

Once Willowstar's voice picked up, Dustrunner snapped her attention back to them, fur prickling anxiously. She felt the weight of the Dusk Clan leader's anger and spite, tail curling at her challenging tone. Although it sounded like Willowstar truly did mean her words (Bristlestar was a proud and great leader, granted Dustrunner had been a little too young to really know the other outside of a brief mention here and there, and it shocked her to hear that their previous leader had been a weak link), Dustrunner couldn't help but feel a huge and heavy ball of guilt and shame sit in her belly. She looked away, discreetly hiding her turmoil of emotions by pretending to get at a quick scratch.

"Lynxfang," the younger whispered, leaning closer to her clanmate, "Do you..." Dustrunner paused, hesitating. Do you think we are just? sits heavily on her tongue, but fear stops her.

"Do...do you think this is gonna go any longer? I ate a little too much earlier, so I'm feeling kinda sleepy." She says instead, angling her ears forward and widening her eyes, forcing a face on to hide from any suspicion. Appealing to rest usually won the older cat over.

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || Hollyeyes, Poppythorn & Jasminepaw

Ashwing loses his care for Fallingstar's speech and instead looks around them, noting Cidermoon and Greypaw sitting a few ways away from them. He huffed, pleased, and leaned a little to mutter in Hollyeyes' ear - close enough to be heard, but not enough to touch. He'd groomed and cleaned himself before coming, does at least thrice a day, a habit he'd picked up from the salty older tom, but Ashwing knew Hollyeyes wouldn't appreciate their whiskers touching.

"Cidermoon's all the way over there. I think you can drop a little of your attitude tonight," he teased, tone flat anyway. He was in time to hear Poppythorn's inquiry, leaning forward to glance at her, follow her gaze, and then back again. Neither of his colleagues would be safe from his unwarranted comments, and, honestly, nothing could ever hope to stop them from coming.

"What's gotten your tail in such a twist? Please don't tell me you're worried someone else is gonna try and steal your little crown." Ashwing meowed, only loud enough for their little group to hear. He liked Poppythorn; she was nice to hang out with and proved how competent she was, in both dealing with him and Hollyeyes and with her work. He also liked to ruffle her fur.
Twigstar || Sky Clan || Interactions: Willowstar & Falingstar

As Fallingstar spoke to him, Twigstar dipped his head only the slightest in acceptance. He met her challenge with a smile in his eyes, "Thank you, Fallingstar. My Clan may have been overwhelmed by an unfair ambush in our old home, but the travel to the lake has only made us wiser and stronger. New leaf has brought nothing but blessings, and green leaf is no exception. We are unafraid, and always watching."

With a final, sharp gaze to the larger leader, Twigstar turned to the other she-cat. Before he could speak, however, he was cut off and a rush of cold dread filled him, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously. His body tensed only slightly, ready to jump if worse came to worst, and didn't realize he'd held his breath until the tension had passed and the night promised no bloodshed of any kind. Despite the favorable turn of events, Twigstar could not help but wonder if the sudden darkening of the skies was his imagination or not. Under the moon, friendly faces could become unwanted visitors; he would have to consult Crystalgleam on just what as in store for the cats by the lake: and what they would have to do if Stonefang's condition only continued to worsen.

"Yes, all three of the Clans have much to be thankful for," the tom spoke before any wayward kindles did more than keep the fire burning, "On behalf of Sky Clan, we are happy to know Dusk Clan is growing. Let the only problem we have henceforth be the rogues roaming the lake."

He knew they were all skirting the issue. Something this big should be addressed and neutralized; Fallingstar was not only a threat to both Clans, but to herself and her own cats. As much as he wanted to bring it up now, he felt the Gathering - in front of all the other cats - was not the best time. If Willowstar did not want to do anything, then he supposed he would have to trust in the she-cat's judgement and let her do what she will with her Clan. As for his own, they would have to start finding a new deputy and a Plan B.

It wouldn't be wise to say what he was about to say, but Twigstar would rather get this meeting going. "Is there anything else that should be addressed? The moon looks ready to dip." And looks to be a little ominous.

Dustrunner || Dawn Clan || Interactions: Lynxfang

She heard before she saw her old mentor approach, the sight of the old she-cat sending a happy little thrill down her spine. The two shared quite the unique relationship, and Dustrunner was thankful Lynxfang didn't want to dump her off a cliff after their initial meeting.

Ears twitching, the younger tilted her head, flicking her gaze at the leaders up on the Oak. "I hope not," Dustrunner replied, almost groaning as if it were less of a concern and more of an inconvenience. "The full moon is a highly regarded truce, and I don't want to see what would happen if we broke that."

Once Willowstar's voice picked up, Dustrunner snapped her attention back to them, fur prickling anxiously. She felt the weight of the Dusk Clan leader's anger and spite, tail curling at her challenging tone. Although it sounded like Willowstar truly did mean her words (Bristlestar was a proud and great leader, granted Dustrunner had been a little too young to really know the other outside of a brief mention here and there, and it shocked her to hear that their previous leader had been a weak link), Dustrunner couldn't help but feel a huge and heavy ball of guilt and shame sit in her belly. She looked away, discreetly hiding her turmoil of emotions by pretending to get at a quick scratch.

"Lynxfang," the younger whispered, leaning closer to her clanmate, "Do you..." Dustrunner paused, hesitating. Do you think we are just? sits heavily on her tongue, but fear stops her.

"Do...do you think this is gonna go any longer? I ate a little too much earlier, so I'm feeling kinda sleepy." She says instead, angling her ears forward and widening her eyes, forcing a face on to hide from any suspicion. Appealing to rest usually won the older cat over.

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || Hollyeyes, Poppythorn & Jasminepaw

Ashwing loses his care for Fallingstar's speech and instead looks around them, noting Cidermoon and Greypaw sitting a few ways away from them. He huffed, pleased, and leaned a little to mutter in Hollyeyes' ear - close enough to be heard, but not enough to touch. He'd groomed and cleaned himself before coming, does at least thrice a day, a habit he'd picked up from the salty older tom, but Ashwing knew Hollyeyes wouldn't appreciate their whiskers touching.

"Cidermoon's all the way over there. I think you can drop a little of your attitude tonight," he teased, tone flat anyway. He was in time to hear Poppythorn's inquiry, leaning forward to glance at her, follow her gaze, and then back again. Neither of his colleagues would be safe from his unwarranted comments, and, honestly, nothing could ever hope to stop them from coming.

"What's gotten your tail in such a twist? Please don't tell me you're worried someone else is gonna try and steal your little crown." Ashwing meowed, only loud enough for their little group to hear. He liked Poppythorn; she was nice to hang out with and proved how competent she was, in both dealing with him and Hollyeyes and with her work. He also liked to ruffle her fur.
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Willowstar | Duskclan | Twigstar and Fallingstar

"Twigstar, when Fallingstar is near, there is always more to discuss." The she-cat spoke, her eyes glancing towards the other she-cats claws, hoping they were sheathed. Hoping Duskclan wouldn't lose another leader to Fallingstars wrath. "It's clear nobody wants to discuss it. Terrifyingly clear." She knew she was on thin ice. Bringing up the subject was dangerous. Her paws shook a bit, and she unsheathed her claws, gripping them into the branch, to stop the shaking. She could not seem afraid. "Fallingstar is a danger to the clans. not only other clans, such as Skyclan and Duskclan, but a danger to her own clan, as well."

She looked down at her clan, tracking where each cat was sitting, and who they were with. Most were far from Fallingstar. Good. She didn't dare to look at fallingstar. After all, why bother when she already knew the look on her face? Fallingstar would be angry, there was no doubt about that. "Her lust for blood and unrequired killing isn't safe. She may have worked hard to become leader, but she seems to be working hard to lose that position." She looked around and began to try and focus on one of her cats to keep herself calm. Her gaze shifted to a group of four apprentices, and she quickly picked out one from her clan to focus on.

She looked up at fallingstar, staring her in the eyes. "I don't know what you're trying to do, Fallingstar. But I won't have any of it. it's only so long before you attempt revenge on skyclan too, and for another reason that isn't their fault. I'm sorry for the loss of Lightningrush, but that was your own fault for not being more careful. There was no way for Duskclan to help you! There was no reason for your attack, it was just bloodlust! You endanger the clans and yourself. I regret nothing about when I ripped your throat open for my clan!"

Willowstar | Duskclan | Twigstar and Fallingstar

"Twigstar, when Fallingstar is near, there is always more to discuss." The she-cat spoke, her eyes glancing towards the other she-cats claws, hoping they were sheathed. Hoping Duskclan wouldn't lose another leader to Fallingstars wrath. "It's clear nobody wants to discuss it. Terrifyingly clear." She knew she was on thin ice. Bringing up the subject was dangerous. Her paws shook a bit, and she unsheathed her claws, gripping them into the branch, to stop the shaking. She could not seem afraid. "Fallingstar is a danger to the clans. not only other clans, such as Skyclan and Duskclan, but a danger to her own clan, as well."

She looked down at her clan, tracking where each cat was sitting, and who they were with. Most were far from Fallingstar. Good. She didn't dare to look at fallingstar. After all, why bother when she already knew the look on her face? Fallingstar would be angry, there was no doubt about that. "Her lust for blood and unrequired killing isn't safe. She may have worked hard to become leader, but she seems to be working hard to lose that position." She looked around and began to try and focus on one of her cats to keep herself calm. Her gaze shifted to a group of four apprentices, and she quickly picked out one from her clan to focus on.

She looked up at fallingstar, staring her in the eyes. "I don't know what you're trying to do, Fallingstar. But I won't have any of it. it's only so long before you attempt revenge on skyclan too, and for another reason that isn't their fault. I'm sorry for the loss of Lightningrush, but that was your own fault for not being more careful. There was no way for Duskclan to help you! There was no reason for your attack, it was just bloodlust! You endanger the clans and yourself. I regret nothing about when I ripped your throat open for my clan!"

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Adderpaw's ears perked up “You two were loners? I'm not the only one then.” he purred. “ I was a loner too a few moons ago and my name was Viper. I don't know why they renamed me, seems to be a tradition. Although I like my name, my mother gave me. I miss them, I had a brother like you , but twolegs got them and I got lost. Duskclan found me after.” he explained, remembering his family.

“Boy, you three have a sad past, i'm sorry about that.”replied Rabbitpaw. “Say was it because of that, that you sneaked out of the camp and I bumped into you” she asked. Adderpaw looked up and nodded. “Yeah, dusklan didn't want to help me so I sneaked out, but then I realized that I have no idea where they are so it's kind of a lost cause”. Now it was Rabbitpaw's turn to pet him on the head”Don't worry i'm sure you find them one day and the idea of going outside the camp seems so interesting” she said her eyes sparkling at the though of it. “It's like exploring a new world, don't you think?”.
Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Adderpaw's ears perked up “You two were loners? I'm not the only one then.” he purred. “ I was a loner too a few moons ago and my name was Viper. I don't know why they renamed me, seems to be a tradition. Although I like my name, my mother gave me. I miss them, I had a brother like you , but twolegs got them and I got lost. Duskclan found me after.” he explained, remembering his family.

“Boy, you three have a sad past, i'm sorry about that.”replied Rabbitpaw. “Say was it because of that, that you sneaked out of the camp and I bumped into you” she asked. Adderpaw looked up and nodded. “Yeah, dusklan didn't want to help me so I sneaked out, but then I realized that I have no idea where they are so it's kind of a lost cause”. Now it was Rabbitpaw's turn to pet him on the head”Don't worry i'm sure you find them one day and the idea of going outside the camp seems so interesting” she said her eyes sparkling at the though of it. “It's like exploring a new world, don't you think?”.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@StarDreamer2586 Here is the RP thread! Just jump in when you’re ready! And be sure to subscribe!
@StarDreamer2586 Here is the RP thread! Just jump in when you’re ready! And be sure to subscribe!
Gracefur looked down on the apprentices. She longed for one after all.
Gracefur looked down on the apprentices. She longed for one after all.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Greypaw|DawnClan|Crystalgleam

Greypaw snapped her head around to face the blue-ish grey she-cat that had addressed her, eyes wide in shock. She hadn't expected anyone here to talk to her – she even figured Cidermoon would be happy to get a break from her – never mind having someone take interest in her shortly after she sat down. As the she-cat slowly approached her for a closer inspection, Greypaw quickly pulled her front paws in closer to her.
“Ohh, y-yeah...I was made Cidermoon's apprentice not too long ago,” Greypaw replied to the...warrior? Deputy? Medicine cat? Greypaw wasn't certain. She wasn't too sure what everyone's place at gatherings were exactly; all she gathered from context was that the leaders sat in the branches of the Great Oak. Although, from the chatter she managed to distinguish from the cats closest to her, it seemed most likely that medicine cat was correct.
“My name is Greypaw, it's nice to meet you,” Greypaw dipped her head respectfully to Crystalgleam.
Greypaw|DawnClan|Crystalgleam

Greypaw snapped her head around to face the blue-ish grey she-cat that had addressed her, eyes wide in shock. She hadn't expected anyone here to talk to her – she even figured Cidermoon would be happy to get a break from her – never mind having someone take interest in her shortly after she sat down. As the she-cat slowly approached her for a closer inspection, Greypaw quickly pulled her front paws in closer to her.
“Ohh, y-yeah...I was made Cidermoon's apprentice not too long ago,” Greypaw replied to the...warrior? Deputy? Medicine cat? Greypaw wasn't certain. She wasn't too sure what everyone's place at gatherings were exactly; all she gathered from context was that the leaders sat in the branches of the Great Oak. Although, from the chatter she managed to distinguish from the cats closest to her, it seemed most likely that medicine cat was correct.
“My name is Greypaw, it's nice to meet you,” Greypaw dipped her head respectfully to Crystalgleam.
(Gtg school bye)
(Gtg school bye)
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44