Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 5810 5811
Sean offered his picture to Aaron when he was done. "See? There's me, Livius, you, and Oliver." Livius still wasn't done with his, taking his time to make it perfect. Mel added some grass with flowers and a tree for his rabbit.

((Pretty sure he would have done that even if it weren't for the theriac.))
Sean offered his picture to Aaron when he was done. "See? There's me, Livius, you, and Oliver." Livius still wasn't done with his, taking his time to make it perfect. Mel added some grass with flowers and a tree for his rabbit.

((Pretty sure he would have done that even if it weren't for the theriac.))
Aaron took the picture happily. "That's so cool! Thanks, Sean!" He held up the beginning of his picture to the human cheerfully. He was nearly finished; he just needed to colour it in.

((I love it hahaha.))
Aaron took the picture happily. "That's so cool! Thanks, Sean!" He held up the beginning of his picture to the human cheerfully. He was nearly finished; he just needed to colour it in.

((I love it hahaha.))
Mel finished his picture. "Good rabbit." he told the drawing, tucking it into bed like a person, then laying down himself. All that drawing made him very sleepy. Or maybe it was the magic stuff from the healer. Either way, it was nap time.

Livius finished his own drawing, and gave it to Aaron. "Here you go. Your very own portrait."
Mel finished his picture. "Good rabbit." he told the drawing, tucking it into bed like a person, then laying down himself. All that drawing made him very sleepy. Or maybe it was the magic stuff from the healer. Either way, it was nap time.

Livius finished his own drawing, and gave it to Aaron. "Here you go. Your very own portrait."
"Yay!" Aaron took the other drawing happily. Now he had three portraits. That was three more than he'd had yesterday, so he was pleased. "Can I see your other portraits? Do you have portraits of Mel?" He wanted to see what Mel was like when he was little.
"Yay!" Aaron took the other drawing happily. Now he had three portraits. That was three more than he'd had yesterday, so he was pleased. "Can I see your other portraits? Do you have portraits of Mel?" He wanted to see what Mel was like when he was little.
Livius handed Aaron the book of his portraits. "Mel has one of these, too, but his stops, since he stopped getting new portraits done a few years ago. He was cute and chubby when he was little, though." Livius was secretly kind of glad Mel had stopped doing portraits, since there was a very awkward year in which his little brother had somehow managed to grow first, and he didn't want anyone to know that he'd been shorter than Mel once.
Livius handed Aaron the book of his portraits. "Mel has one of these, too, but his stops, since he stopped getting new portraits done a few years ago. He was cute and chubby when he was little, though." Livius was secretly kind of glad Mel had stopped doing portraits, since there was a very awkward year in which his little brother had somehow managed to grow first, and he didn't want anyone to know that he'd been shorter than Mel once.
Aaron looked through the book, holding it next to Livius to compare. As the portraits became more recent, Aaron gasped. "They actually look like you!" He thought that was impressive. The people who'd painted the portraits must have been really good at it. He tried to imagine Mel as chubby and cute, but it was more difficult than he thought. "I don't think I was chubby," he said, though he wasn't sure. He was almost unhealthily thin now, so he doubted it.
Aaron looked through the book, holding it next to Livius to compare. As the portraits became more recent, Aaron gasped. "They actually look like you!" He thought that was impressive. The people who'd painted the portraits must have been really good at it. He tried to imagine Mel as chubby and cute, but it was more difficult than he thought. "I don't think I was chubby," he said, though he wasn't sure. He was almost unhealthily thin now, so he doubted it.
"You might have been when you were a tiny baby. Human babies are always kind of chubby, though I'm not sure about you, since you're an elf." Livius had a hard time imagining Aaron as chubby, though, given how tiny he was. It was possible, though, Mel had been chubby all the way until his growth spurt, and now he was thin. "Sean, do you remember what you were like when you were little?"

"Um... I guess I was short. I couldn't reach the counter by myself. And my hair was shorter. My mother used to cut it when it got too long." Sean wasn't really sure how different he looked, but probably a lot, seeing how small and young Livius used to look.
"You might have been when you were a tiny baby. Human babies are always kind of chubby, though I'm not sure about you, since you're an elf." Livius had a hard time imagining Aaron as chubby, though, given how tiny he was. It was possible, though, Mel had been chubby all the way until his growth spurt, and now he was thin. "Sean, do you remember what you were like when you were little?"

"Um... I guess I was short. I couldn't reach the counter by myself. And my hair was shorter. My mother used to cut it when it got too long." Sean wasn't really sure how different he looked, but probably a lot, seeing how small and young Livius used to look.
"Maybe," Aaron agreed. He hadn't seen an elf baby, but he imagined they'd have to be a little chubby so that they were soft and easy to hug. He liked Sean's hair as he talked about himself. The elf almost wished his hair was curly, but he guessed his hair was okay. "I can reach lots of things," Aaron said proudly, though he was probably a bit older than the age Sean was describing. That, or Sean was a very short child. "Darius knew lots and lots of people when they were children, Aries and Oliver and even Caspian, and he's old now." He hadn't ask about them, though, so he wasn't sure what they were like, except that Oliver was a very misbehaving child.
"Maybe," Aaron agreed. He hadn't seen an elf baby, but he imagined they'd have to be a little chubby so that they were soft and easy to hug. He liked Sean's hair as he talked about himself. The elf almost wished his hair was curly, but he guessed his hair was okay. "I can reach lots of things," Aaron said proudly, though he was probably a bit older than the age Sean was describing. That, or Sean was a very short child. "Darius knew lots and lots of people when they were children, Aries and Oliver and even Caspian, and he's old now." He hadn't ask about them, though, so he wasn't sure what they were like, except that Oliver was a very misbehaving child.
Sean flipped through Livius's book, finding the portrait of him when he was a tiny fifteen year old. "That one is how small Livius was when I met him. But then he grew, and got all big, like he is now." Sean complained. He had liked being taller than the noble, even if it was only for a little bit.
Sean flipped through Livius's book, finding the portrait of him when he was a tiny fifteen year old. "That one is how small Livius was when I met him. But then he grew, and got all big, like he is now." Sean complained. He had liked being taller than the noble, even if it was only for a little bit.
"That's quite small." Aaron liked the portraits, but he definitely preferred Livius big and strong; it helped him to feel safe. "You must have been really, really small then." Sean was fairly short now, at least in comparison to Livius, so he must've been tiny when the pair had met if Livius was so little. "Do all humans get lots of pictures?" he asked. Sean didn't seem to have any, but maybe he was an exception.
"That's quite small." Aaron liked the portraits, but he definitely preferred Livius big and strong; it helped him to feel safe. "You must have been really, really small then." Sean was fairly short now, at least in comparison to Livius, so he must've been tiny when the pair had met if Livius was so little. "Do all humans get lots of pictures?" he asked. Sean didn't seem to have any, but maybe he was an exception.
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 5810 5811