Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 5810 5811
"You're welcome." the blacksmith said. Livius paid the blacksmith and set Aaron on Lucky to take him home.

"Not often, no. It's expensive to keep a prisoner. If possible he tries to resolve crimes with fines or forced labour. Or execution in extreme cases." Kay told him honestly.
"You're welcome." the blacksmith said. Livius paid the blacksmith and set Aaron on Lucky to take him home.

"Not often, no. It's expensive to keep a prisoner. If possible he tries to resolve crimes with fines or forced labour. Or execution in extreme cases." Kay told him honestly.
Aaron grinned, sitting on the horse, waving goodbye to the blacksmith.

"Can I assume that I don’t count as an extreme case?" Petyr asked hopefully. "I mean, there’s murderers and pillagers, certainly worse than some peasant who can’t pay taxes."
Aaron grinned, sitting on the horse, waving goodbye to the blacksmith.

"Can I assume that I don’t count as an extreme case?" Petyr asked hopefully. "I mean, there’s murderers and pillagers, certainly worse than some peasant who can’t pay taxes."
Livius took Aaron and Lucky back to the castle. "Why don't you ride him around a bit so he can get used to his new shoes?" he suggested.

"You certainly don't. He'll likely expect you to pay or work off what you owe, plus a fine." Kay assured him.
Livius took Aaron and Lucky back to the castle. "Why don't you ride him around a bit so he can get used to his new shoes?" he suggested.

"You certainly don't. He'll likely expect you to pay or work off what you owe, plus a fine." Kay assured him.
Aaron nodded happily, trotting Lucky around. "I love this so much! I wish he never had to leave."

Petyr grinned, assured. "I don’t mind work. Can I work off the fine, too? That would be ideal."
Aaron nodded happily, trotting Lucky around. "I love this so much! I wish he never had to leave."

Petyr grinned, assured. "I don’t mind work. Can I work off the fine, too? That would be ideal."
"One day you'll have your own horse who will stay forever." Livius assured him.

"Possibly. It will take longer to pay off that way, though." Kay warned him.
"One day you'll have your own horse who will stay forever." Livius assured him.

"Possibly. It will take longer to pay off that way, though." Kay warned him.
"I wish Lucky could stay. Does the sad village really need him?" Aaron asked.

"It won’t if I have no money to start with," Petyr pointed out.
"I wish Lucky could stay. Does the sad village really need him?" Aaron asked.

"It won’t if I have no money to start with," Petyr pointed out.
"Yes, they need him back." Livius said.

"I suppose that's true. You'll have to work out something with him, though. The jobs he gives as punishment usually are unpleasant." Kay warned him.
"Yes, they need him back." Livius said.

"I suppose that's true. You'll have to work out something with him, though. The jobs he gives as punishment usually are unpleasant." Kay warned him.
"Aww..." Aaron frowned. "But why?"

"More unpleasant than changing nappies and dealing with angry teenagers?" Petyr asked. "I can handle a lot."
"Aww..." Aaron frowned. "But why?"

"More unpleasant than changing nappies and dealing with angry teenagers?" Petyr asked. "I can handle a lot."
"Because Lucky is their horse." Livius told him.

"Try cleaning the castle's sewage system or mucking stables." Kay told him.
"Because Lucky is their horse." Livius told him.

"Try cleaning the castle's sewage system or mucking stables." Kay told him.
"But can't they have a new one?" Aaron asked, hugging Lucky.

"So... Changing lots of nappies... Good to know." Petyr didn't really mind the idea of those jobs. "Don't have a sense of smell, I'm sure I'll be fine."
"But can't they have a new one?" Aaron asked, hugging Lucky.

"So... Changing lots of nappies... Good to know." Petyr didn't really mind the idea of those jobs. "Don't have a sense of smell, I'm sure I'll be fine."
1 2 ... 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 5810 5811