Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 5810 5811
"Okay, so be mean to me then! Sean's been trying to be nice to you, and you made him cry!" Livius was trying very hard not to lose his temper and hit Orpheus.

Sean had run to Livvy's room and hid himself under the bed.
"Okay, so be mean to me then! Sean's been trying to be nice to you, and you made him cry!" Livius was trying very hard not to lose his temper and hit Orpheus.

Sean had run to Livvy's room and hid himself under the bed.
"I don't want him to be nice! I want to be alone!" Orpheus shouted back at him. "Why will none of you just leave me alone?"

Rhydian ran after Sean. "Hey, don't be sad. He's just a teenager. He's being all grumpy like Livvy was," he soothed.
"I don't want him to be nice! I want to be alone!" Orpheus shouted back at him. "Why will none of you just leave me alone?"

Rhydian ran after Sean. "Hey, don't be sad. He's just a teenager. He's being all grumpy like Livvy was," he soothed.
"You'll be alone soon enough! You be nice to Sean while he's here! Now go apologise, or I'll take your other arm off!" Livius threatened.

"Livvy still wanted to be my friend." Sean mumbled.
"You'll be alone soon enough! You be nice to Sean while he's here! Now go apologise, or I'll take your other arm off!" Livius threatened.

"Livvy still wanted to be my friend." Sean mumbled.
"I'd like to see you try!" Orpheus argued back. Hope didn't want to see them fight. She stood up and put herself between them, shaking. "Don't fight... Please don't fight..."

"That's true. But he was grumpy to other people and didn't want to be their friend."
"I'd like to see you try!" Orpheus argued back. Hope didn't want to see them fight. She stood up and put herself between them, shaking. "Don't fight... Please don't fight..."

"That's true. But he was grumpy to other people and didn't want to be their friend."
"He made Sean cry!" Livius thought that was a very good reason to fight, and that Hope should move out of the way.

"But I want to be Orpheus's friend..." Sean mumbled. "Why does he hate me?"
"He made Sean cry!" Livius thought that was a very good reason to fight, and that Hope should move out of the way.

"But I want to be Orpheus's friend..." Sean mumbled. "Why does he hate me?"
Hope started crying too. She wasn’t a very large person, and she wasn’t a huge fan of conflict, so it was all very distressing for her.

"I don’t know. I don’t think it’s personal," Rhydian offered.
Hope started crying too. She wasn’t a very large person, and she wasn’t a huge fan of conflict, so it was all very distressing for her.

"I don’t know. I don’t think it’s personal," Rhydian offered.
Livius decided that if Orpheus liked Hope, he'd use her against him. He picked the girl up. "Go apologise to Sean, or I'll hurt her." he threatened.

Sean crawled out from under the bed and hugged Rhydian. "You used to not want to be my friend either. Does that mean you secretly hate me, too?" he sobbed.
Livius decided that if Orpheus liked Hope, he'd use her against him. He picked the girl up. "Go apologise to Sean, or I'll hurt her." he threatened.

Sean crawled out from under the bed and hugged Rhydian. "You used to not want to be my friend either. Does that mean you secretly hate me, too?" he sobbed.
Hope squeaked. Orpheus froze. "Go on then," he decided coldly.

Rhydian hugged him, his face softening. "Of course not. I didn’t really not like you; I just struggled with the fact you were human. But that was my problem, and I don’t have it anymore."
Hope squeaked. Orpheus froze. "Go on then," he decided coldly.

Rhydian hugged him, his face softening. "Of course not. I didn’t really not like you; I just struggled with the fact you were human. But that was my problem, and I don’t have it anymore."
Livius hadn't expected that. He had wanted Orpheus to apologise so he wouldn't have to hurt her. "Fine!" He stormed out with the girl, not wanting to actually hurt her.

"What's Orphie's problem? Why won't he be my friend?" Sean asked.
Livius hadn't expected that. He had wanted Orpheus to apologise so he wouldn't have to hurt her. "Fine!" He stormed out with the girl, not wanting to actually hurt her.

"What's Orphie's problem? Why won't he be my friend?" Sean asked.
Hope started crying more, and begging. She didn’t want to get hurt, and she hadn’t expected Orpheus to react in that way either.

"I don’t know," Rhydian told him honestly.
Hope started crying more, and begging. She didn’t want to get hurt, and she hadn’t expected Orpheus to react in that way either.

"I don’t know," Rhydian told him honestly.
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 5810 5811