Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 ... 5809 5810
Livius flushed. "Shut up! I'm not a little kid!" he complained. Sean giggled. He managed to get the lock open. "Got it!"
Livius flushed. "Shut up! I'm not a little kid!" he complained. Sean giggled. He managed to get the lock open. "Got it!"
Orpheus wasn't alone, but they certainly weren't being scandalous. Marcus' young daughter was sat on his bed, sewing his sleeves so he wouldn't have to pin them, a red hand mark on her porcelain skin like she'd been slapped. "What the hell is wrong with you people? I could've been naked!" Orpheus snapped at them. "But you're fully clothed," Rhydian pointed out. "I was half naked a minute ago! Don't you understand what a locked door means?" Orpheus had a prominent bite mark on his neck that didn't seem to bother him nearly as much as their interruption.
Orpheus wasn't alone, but they certainly weren't being scandalous. Marcus' young daughter was sat on his bed, sewing his sleeves so he wouldn't have to pin them, a red hand mark on her porcelain skin like she'd been slapped. "What the hell is wrong with you people? I could've been naked!" Orpheus snapped at them. "But you're fully clothed," Rhydian pointed out. "I was half naked a minute ago! Don't you understand what a locked door means?" Orpheus had a prominent bite mark on his neck that didn't seem to bother him nearly as much as their interruption.
"Sorry. We got curious because you were lying." Sean mumbled. "Why were you half naked in front of a lady?" Livius's tone was very accusatory.
"Sorry. We got curious because you were lying." Sean mumbled. "Why were you half naked in front of a lady?" Livius's tone was very accusatory.
"To change shirts. Obviously." Orpheus waved his sleeve around. "Look, idiot. She's practising her sewing skills, and I'm helping."
"And is biting a 'sewing skill'?" Rhydian said, folding his arms. "You can't be high and mighty with me when you're the ones breaking into my room."
"To change shirts. Obviously." Orpheus waved his sleeve around. "Look, idiot. She's practising her sewing skills, and I'm helping."
"And is biting a 'sewing skill'?" Rhydian said, folding his arms. "You can't be high and mighty with me when you're the ones breaking into my room."
"It was Rhydian's idea. Please don't go back to hating me." Sean begged.
"It was Rhydian's idea. Please don't go back to hating me." Sean begged.
"Just get out of my room! Why won't you all just leave me alone! I don't want to be here, and I don't want to be your friends, I just want my stupid arm and my home!" Orpheus snapped at them all. The happy demeanour Hope usually had faded. "Not you," he said quietly like he could see her getting up to leave. "I don't mean you. You can stay."
"Just get out of my room! Why won't you all just leave me alone! I don't want to be here, and I don't want to be your friends, I just want my stupid arm and my home!" Orpheus snapped at them all. The happy demeanour Hope usually had faded. "Not you," he said quietly like he could see her getting up to leave. "I don't mean you. You can stay."
"But... But I want to be your friend..." Sean looked ready to cry. He didn't understand that he'd been pestering Orpheus this whole time, he'd thought they were friends, even if the other hated him.
"But... But I want to be your friend..." Sean looked ready to cry. He didn't understand that he'd been pestering Orpheus this whole time, he'd thought they were friends, even if the other hated him.
"If you want to be my friend then why do you seem to go out of your way to make my life difficult? I can't even sit in my own room without being interrupted!" Orpheus snapped at him. "I hate you! I don't want to be your friend!"
"If you want to be my friend then why do you seem to go out of your way to make my life difficult? I can't even sit in my own room without being interrupted!" Orpheus snapped at him. "I hate you! I don't want to be your friend!"
"I... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry..." Sean ran off crying. "Orpheus, that wasn't nice!" Livius scolded.
"I... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry..." Sean ran off crying. "Orpheus, that wasn't nice!" Livius scolded.
"Neither was coming into my room with permission. Neither was staring at my arm. Neither was humiliating me in front of strangers. Neither was calling me a one-armed freak. But you did all those things. Maybe I'm just imitating you," Orpheus countered coldly. Rhydian followed after Sean.
"Neither was coming into my room with permission. Neither was staring at my arm. Neither was humiliating me in front of strangers. Neither was calling me a one-armed freak. But you did all those things. Maybe I'm just imitating you," Orpheus countered coldly. Rhydian followed after Sean.
1 2 ... 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 ... 5809 5810