Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Mission for Power
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I think you meant protagonist but thank you!
I think you meant protagonist but thank you!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Name: Maria Role in clans: Medic Preferred role in rp: Protagonist. though could be a potential victim of antagonist Back story: Maria was only a hatchling when she arrived at the Ryusaki clan, adopted by a rather caring pair of cotal dragons who wanted a child of their own When it was discovered that she had a knack for healing magic, her training began in said arts. As the years went by, she became more isolated from her clan up until she finished her studies. After that, she had to work in order to reestablish the connection she had with dragons her own age that weren't patients. Appearance: Shown below Personality: Maria has a very quick wit and quicker tongue when the situation calls for it. She can be shy at times, but that is only when she is in the presence of those that she does not know. As a medic, she has a rather caring disposition and tends to try and help those who need it the most. She can be a bit naïve at times, however. Strengths: Intelligent and knows healing based magic Weaknesses: Has very little combat experience and can be stubborn at times Goals: To free her clan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39301880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393019/39301880_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Maria

Role in clans: Medic

Preferred role in rp: Protagonist. though could be a potential victim of antagonist

Back story: Maria was only a hatchling when she arrived at the Ryusaki clan, adopted by a rather caring pair of cotal dragons who wanted a child of their own When it was discovered that she had a knack for healing magic, her training began in said arts. As the years went by, she became more isolated from her clan up until she finished her studies. After that, she had to work in order to reestablish the connection she had with dragons her own age that weren't patients.

Appearance: Shown below

Personality: Maria has a very quick wit and quicker tongue when the situation calls for it. She can be shy at times, but that is only when she is in the presence of those that she does not know. As a medic, she has a rather caring disposition and tends to try and help those who need it the most. She can be a bit naïve at times, however.

Strengths: Intelligent and knows healing based magic

Weaknesses: Has very little combat experience and can be stubborn at times

Goals: To free her clan

39301880_350.png
[b]Appearance[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332574/33257344_350.png?mtime=Wp79xQACdGI.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Lionheart [b]Role in Clan:[/b] Warrior and Tracker [b]Preferred Role in Roleplay:[/b] The young but nervous warrior looking to prove himself to his elders [b]Back Story:[/b] Lionheart was found as an abandoned egg by the Alpha Female of the clan: [i]Aria[/i], and was raised by her as an adopted son. Lionheart has no blood connection to the clan leaders so he is not a successor to the throne, however, if he proves himself to his adopted mother he has clearance to become part of her high council. Lionheart has no ill will against his clanmates, infact he is much more pure and innocent than most of them. Lionheart is of age to breed but has not done so yet because he feels that he is unworthy of anyones affection, he does however get very nervous around female dragons in his age range. a blacktalon striker named [i]Gryps[/i] was assigned to be Lionhearts familiar and personal mentor, Gryps hopes to teach Lionheart confidence and strength (especially around females). Gryps accompanies Lionheart wherever he travels. [b]Personality:[/b] enthusiastic but nervous, he has a lot of insecurities but he would never let his doubts get in the way of his will to prove himself. [b]Strengths:[/b] good at intimidating his enemies despite his small size. very skilled in offensive fire attacks. He would give his life to save anyone he trusted and is often the first one to rush into battle, he is also very good at distracting and holding off enemies. He is very fast and agile on the ground or in trees. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] especially nervous around females of his age, often finds himself speechless around especially beautiful girls. very headstrong in battle and will often keep fighting even if he is outnumbered. terrible at flying, even for a mirror. often needs Gryps constant guidance. [b]Goals:[/b] to prove himself to his adopted mother as a great warrior. to have the courage to hold a conversation with a girl of his age (though he would never admit that openly)
Appearance33257344_350.png?mtime=Wp79xQACdGI.png
Name: Lionheart

Role in Clan: Warrior and Tracker

Preferred Role in Roleplay: The young but nervous warrior looking to prove himself to his elders

Back Story: Lionheart was found as an abandoned egg by the Alpha Female of the clan: Aria, and was raised by her as an adopted son. Lionheart has no blood connection to the clan leaders so he is not a successor to the throne, however, if he proves himself to his adopted mother he has clearance to become part of her high council. Lionheart has no ill will against his clanmates, infact he is much more pure and innocent than most of them. Lionheart is of age to breed but has not done so yet because he feels that he is unworthy of anyones affection, he does however get very nervous around female dragons in his age range. a blacktalon striker named Gryps was assigned to be Lionhearts familiar and personal mentor, Gryps hopes to teach Lionheart confidence and strength (especially around females). Gryps accompanies Lionheart wherever he travels.

Personality: enthusiastic but nervous, he has a lot of insecurities but he would never let his doubts get in the way of his will to prove himself.

Strengths: good at intimidating his enemies despite his small size. very skilled in offensive fire attacks. He would give his life to save anyone he trusted and is often the first one to rush into battle, he is also very good at distracting and holding off enemies. He is very fast and agile on the ground or in trees.

Weaknesses: especially nervous around females of his age, often finds himself speechless around especially beautiful girls. very headstrong in battle and will often keep fighting even if he is outnumbered. terrible at flying, even for a mirror. often needs Gryps constant guidance.

Goals: to prove himself to his adopted mother as a great warrior. to have the courage to hold a conversation with a girl of his age (though he would never admit that openly)
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@relics

Spelling error sorry
@relics

Spelling error sorry
Name: Vinesnek Role in clans: Berserker Preferred role in rp: Mercenary/potential antagonist, chaotic neutral/evil Back story: Like [i]I[/i] know. She just popped into the clan one day, acting like she belonged. All the residents can figure is that she is not to be trifled with, and some intercepted letters between her and one suspected to be her sister suggest she is a potential murderer. Appearance: “Casual”: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38609988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386100/38609988_350.png[/img] [/url] Fancy (so fancyscales): [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38609988&skin=0&apparel=589,15309,24515,12529,15305,15709&xt=dressing.png[/img] Nega form: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=20&winggene=11&wings=64&auth=4605ec514135951528ac5ddc0ff3b360f0be8da1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Personality: Testy. You can never tell if she’s telling the truth, or even using her real personality. She is rather clever, but her defining trait is her cruelty and brutality. Oh, and her sarcasm. And betrayal. Strengths: Can use arcane magic and limited fire manipulation. Is proficient with any weapon, be it bow, sword, metal knuckles, claws, etc. and very dodgy. Although her blows with her claws lack power, she can kill you with a quick stab to the back easily. She also has the miraculous ability to outfit change in the middle of nowhere. Where does she hide all that costume, anyway? Under her hood?! Weaknesses: Never trusts and never to be trusted, meaning she lacks allies. As amazing as she is in battle, she can be outnumbered and taken down. For all her cleverness, it is not unheard of for her to think you dead when simply down and injured, leaving her exposed. She is also slightly weaker to earth and wind. Goals?: Don’t even try to guess. Maybe... money? Only reason she was here in the first place is Inkwell dragged her sorry tail. Other: Preference: Like she’s told anyone?! Probably straight, bi, or ace... Name: Inkwell Role in clans: Magician, potionmaster, scholar Preferred role in rp: [s]Charming[/s] protagonist Back story: Inkwell is the daughter of her clan leaders. All her life she was trained to be the smartest and the best. She was meant to be the next leader. In fact, her parents were considering arranging a marriage between her and an ally clan’s founder’s grandchild (try to keep up). Not that she supported this. She wants to screw the rules like her parents did. However, this was all ruined when her clan and the ally clan were taken by the mind control freak. Inkwell was spared because she was far away at the time to an arcane potion market. Now, she is bent for revenge. The only problem is that her only “ally” is Vinesnek, who was her personal guard on her way to the markets, and therefore spared as well. Yaaay... Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38735114] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38735114&skin=0&apparel=22819,22817,22818,22824,17907,11202&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Nega: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=93&auth=2bfef1d824e044453ae83ea68d48e5236ebf979b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Personality: Very charming and charismatic. She is intelligent, although not necessarily cunning, and is comfortable in crowds. She is gifted in the arts and is often found singing or dancing when she thinks no one is watching, and will hum to pass the time. She is definitely a daydreamer. She collects broken glass for an unknown reason. She always has pouches hidden in her clothes and belts of potions and bottles hidden everywhere. If you padded her down, it’s amazing what you’d find. Strengths: Excellent at arcane magic and any potions. She can work with whatever’s on hand, and if you give her a few minutes she can whip up a mean potion out of anything around her that can be anything from food to a Molotov cocktail. She is excellent in battle with magic, fair with her claws, and poor with weapons. Her main weapon is her convincing voice. If all else fails, her wing thorns are rather sharp. Her final ability is Nega, where she can summon a “shadow” form of someone, which is their complete opposite in personality, appearance, etc. and it only lasts for as long as the magic sustains. They are solid dragons, but zap her strength. She can faintly control them, especially Quill (her Nega). Weaknesses: Weak to earth and wind. Her diminutive size can work for or against her, and can make her be rather useless in battle when physical. Betrayal really hurts her, hence her hesitation around Vinesnek. Fear is a very powerful weapon against her. She fears few things, but Vinesnek is one of them. Magic and Nega require energy, and unlike a spiral she doesn’t have too much to spare. Goals?: Free her clan! Other: Preference: Straight
Name: Vinesnek
Role in clans: Berserker
Preferred role in rp: Mercenary/potential antagonist, chaotic neutral/evil
Back story: Like I know. She just popped into the clan one day, acting like she belonged. All the residents can figure is that she is not to be trifled with, and some intercepted letters between her and one suspected to be her sister suggest she is a potential murderer.
Appearance: “Casual”:

38609988_350.png

Fancy (so fancyscales):
dragon?did=38609988&skin=0&apparel=589,15309,24515,12529,15305,15709&xt=dressing.png
Nega form:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=20&winggene=11&wings=64&auth=4605ec514135951528ac5ddc0ff3b360f0be8da1&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Testy. You can never tell if she’s telling the truth, or even using her real personality. She is rather clever, but her defining trait is her cruelty and brutality. Oh, and her sarcasm. And betrayal.
Strengths: Can use arcane magic and limited fire manipulation. Is proficient with any weapon, be it bow, sword, metal knuckles, claws, etc. and very dodgy. Although her blows with her claws lack power, she can kill you with a quick stab to the back easily. She also has the miraculous ability to outfit change in the middle of nowhere. Where does she hide all that costume, anyway? Under her hood?!
Weaknesses: Never trusts and never to be trusted, meaning she lacks allies. As amazing as she is in battle, she can be outnumbered and taken down. For all her cleverness, it is not unheard of for her to think you dead when simply down and injured, leaving her exposed. She is also slightly weaker to earth and wind.
Goals?: Don’t even try to guess. Maybe... money? Only reason she was here in the first place is Inkwell dragged her sorry tail.
Other: Preference: Like she’s told anyone?! Probably straight, bi, or ace...

Name: Inkwell
Role in clans: Magician, potionmaster, scholar
Preferred role in rp: Charming protagonist
Back story: Inkwell is the daughter of her clan leaders. All her life she was trained to be the smartest and the best. She was meant to be the next leader. In fact, her parents were considering arranging a marriage between her and an ally clan’s founder’s grandchild (try to keep up). Not that she supported this. She wants to screw the rules like her parents did. However, this was all ruined when her clan and the ally clan were taken by the mind control freak. Inkwell was spared because she was far away at the time to an arcane potion market. Now, she is bent for revenge. The only problem is that her only “ally” is Vinesnek, who was her personal guard on her way to the markets, and therefore spared as well. Yaaay...
Appearance:

dragon?did=38735114&skin=0&apparel=22819,22817,22818,22824,17907,11202&xt=dressing.png

Nega:
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=93&auth=2bfef1d824e044453ae83ea68d48e5236ebf979b&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Very charming and charismatic. She is intelligent, although not necessarily cunning, and is comfortable in crowds. She is gifted in the arts and is often found singing or dancing when she thinks no one is watching, and will hum to pass the time. She is definitely a daydreamer. She collects broken glass for an unknown reason. She always has pouches hidden in her clothes and belts of potions and bottles hidden everywhere. If you padded her down, it’s amazing what you’d find.
Strengths: Excellent at arcane magic and any potions. She can work with whatever’s on hand, and if you give her a few minutes she can whip up a mean potion out of anything around her that can be anything from food to a Molotov cocktail. She is excellent in battle with magic, fair with her claws, and poor with weapons. Her main weapon is her convincing voice. If all else fails, her wing thorns are rather sharp. Her final ability is Nega, where she can summon a “shadow” form of someone, which is their complete opposite in personality, appearance, etc. and it only lasts for as long as the magic sustains. They are solid dragons, but zap her strength. She can faintly control them, especially Quill (her Nega).
Weaknesses: Weak to earth and wind. Her diminutive size can work for or against her, and can make her be rather useless in battle when physical. Betrayal really hurts her, hence her hesitation around Vinesnek. Fear is a very powerful weapon against her. She fears few things, but Vinesnek is one of them. Magic and Nega require energy, and unlike a spiral she doesn’t have too much to spare.
Goals?: Free her clan!
Other: Preference: Straight
sz13nwR.png
hey @Eaglerider I also have a potential antagonist, should I post him?
hey @Eaglerider I also have a potential antagonist, should I post him?
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Me too.
@Eaglerider
(Right now i'm doing the sheet.)
Me too.
@Eaglerider
(Right now i'm doing the sheet.)
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
@spacecat71
@nyrazuim

Go ahead!
@spacecat71
@nyrazuim

Go ahead!
I'll use a neutral dragon
[quote name="Eaglerider" date="2018-03-06 18:26:15" ] I'll use a neutral dragon [/quote] As in aside from the main antagonist?
Eaglerider wrote on 2018-03-06 18:26:15:
As in aside from the main antagonist?
sz13nwR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15