Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Training Camp Roleplay
1 2
So, the setting for this roleplay is a camp set up to intensly train dragons from any clan or flight, breed, whatever. Is anyone intrested in joining???? I plan on being a student, so we would need a trainer. Please relpy if your intrested to rp now. THANKS :)
So, the setting for this roleplay is a camp set up to intensly train dragons from any clan or flight, breed, whatever. Is anyone intrested in joining???? I plan on being a student, so we would need a trainer. Please relpy if your intrested to rp now. THANKS :)
YvRM87F.png
@LyraPhandomTrash

I woul dbe interested! Sounds fun actually. :D
But since I am not a very strict person, I would like to be a student as well.. :'3

Or is this a 1 on 1 RP? :'3 (would be fine too!)
@LyraPhandomTrash

I woul dbe interested! Sounds fun actually. :D
But since I am not a very strict person, I would like to be a student as well.. :'3

Or is this a 1 on 1 RP? :'3 (would be fine too!)
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
Yay! And I wasn't intending on it being a one on one, I was just waiting to see if anyone wanted to join. We could start now if you'd like and have it be like, maybe first arriving at the camp??? (I haven't rp on fr before so I'm sorry I'm awkward XD)
Yay! And I wasn't intending on it being a one on one, I was just waiting to see if anyone wanted to join. We could start now if you'd like and have it be like, maybe first arriving at the camp??? (I haven't rp on fr before so I'm sorry I'm awkward XD)
YvRM87F.png
Okay, okay. ^^
We could yeah, why not? (I never really rp'ed on FR before as well, so.. this is gonna be funny. xD)
Okay, okay. ^^
We could yeah, why not? (I never really rp'ed on FR before as well, so.. this is gonna be funny. xD)
OaYjyct.png
RYeGELy.png
Okie Dokie then :)

RP Starts Here///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aesthetic landed near the camp. He looked around and sighed. Why was he forced to go to training camp while his brother and sister got to stay at home. 'Whatevr" he thought to himself as he looked around for any other arriving students.
Okie Dokie then :)

RP Starts Here///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aesthetic landed near the camp. He looked around and sighed. Why was he forced to go to training camp while his brother and sister got to stay at home. 'Whatevr" he thought to himself as he looked around for any other arriving students.
YvRM87F.png
((Alritghty then. :D))

Xayah landed near the camp as well. Well, that is going to be very boring... she thought to herself as she looked around. Yet again she was forced to train more by her parents.
((Alritghty then. :D))

Xayah landed near the camp as well. Well, that is going to be very boring... she thought to herself as she looked around. Yet again she was forced to train more by her parents.
OaYjyct.png
RYeGELy.png
Aesthetic saw the other dragon and quickly walked over to them. He flashed a smile and said, "Hi! Whats your name?"
Aesthetic saw the other dragon and quickly walked over to them. He flashed a smile and said, "Hi! Whats your name?"
YvRM87F.png
Xayah looked at him with a questioning look but replied "Name's Xayah. What is yours?" She eyed the soon-to-be-a-colleague carefully.
Xayah looked at him with a questioning look but replied "Name's Xayah. What is yours?" She eyed the soon-to-be-a-colleague carefully.
OaYjyct.png
RYeGELy.png
"That's a cool name. I'm Aesthetic. I know, it's kinda a mouthful but my name isn't very good for nicknames. So, what clan are you from?" He noticed how she was looking at him and uncomfortably shifted his weight. He didn't like conflict, and was hoping that he could just make a new friend for the duration of the camp time.
"That's a cool name. I'm Aesthetic. I know, it's kinda a mouthful but my name isn't very good for nicknames. So, what clan are you from?" He noticed how she was looking at him and uncomfortably shifted his weight. He didn't like conflict, and was hoping that he could just make a new friend for the duration of the camp time.
YvRM87F.png
"Hmm.. about a nickname ... how does "Aes" sound to you? I am from Marxes' clan, a Tundra that is from Arcane. He just sent me here because he doesn't want me to "get out of shape"...He still has no ideal name for his clan... A bit weird, right? What clan are you from?" she put on a small smile as she saw that Aesthetic got bit uncomfortable.
"Hmm.. about a nickname ... how does "Aes" sound to you? I am from Marxes' clan, a Tundra that is from Arcane. He just sent me here because he doesn't want me to "get out of shape"...He still has no ideal name for his clan... A bit weird, right? What clan are you from?" she put on a small smile as she saw that Aesthetic got bit uncomfortable.
OaYjyct.png
RYeGELy.png
1 2