Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [REVIVAL] Survive Pseudotale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
[url=https://fontmeme.com/undertale-logo-font/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181117/906556e4e6cd3b1e1d307841cf15cbfd.png[/img][/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h3drTwnbnha4Q4bzgayJQ7iPdfNb20DK371QfH_28hY/edit?usp=sharing]Run 1 comp[/url] HAHA IT LIVES NOW WITH MORE FEELS!! ----------- [b]This forum includes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Gore [*]Cursing [*]Amalgams [*]Possibly disturbing themes [*]Unnecessary and out-of-place humor [/LIST] This is a 1 on 1 RP and I am very picky with my RP partner. Current partner: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=357765&tab=userpage]Neptunize[/url] This forum has about three complete runs in it, each full of feels and in-depth storytelling. Feel free to scroll through it though it does include spoilers for Undertale and my own AU (duh) ------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/w8fIA.gif[/img] [font=wingdings][color=purple]HE WHO HOLDS THE STAFF...[/color][/font]
906556e4e6cd3b1e1d307841cf15cbfd.png
Run 1 comp
HAHA IT LIVES NOW WITH MORE FEELS!!
This forum includes:
  • Gore
  • Cursing
  • Amalgams
  • Possibly disturbing themes
  • Unnecessary and out-of-place humor
This is a 1 on 1 RP and I am very picky with my RP partner.
Current partner: Neptunize

This forum has about three complete runs in it, each full of feels and in-depth storytelling. Feel free to scroll through it though it does include spoilers for Undertale and my own AU (duh)

w8fIA.gif
HE WHO HOLDS THE STAFF...
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[center][b]RP members[/b][/center] Old run member form: [quote name="Suffer" date="2018-02-20 20:18:48" ] FINISHED PACIFIST! FINISHED GENOCIDE! FINISHED PACIFIST VIA DEATH! (cause of death: Imagination's Staff-Sword Race: Human Soul Represents: Suffering - Soul Descp: Black w/ gold cracks Descp: Short, black hair (gold tipped), one black iris, one gold iris. Sarcastic attitude. Likes coffee. Bookworm, researches things a little too much. Hates sweet food, love spicy food. Likes chinse takeout. Doesn't want to fight, but will if they have to. Wears a pale yellow shirt with even paler yellow stripes and black tights and boots. Pale skin. Wears a broken gold necklace with the scattered text "-ss -ou -o -ch" Sometimes zones out with a blank stare. Name: Suki Likes: Coffee. Dogs ...hooks? (imma add to this xD) ...puns? Dislikes Loud people Dumb people Annoying people. Dog haters [/quote] [b]INVENTORY[/b] x7 dog treats, x2 hooks (five slots left) ----------
RP members

Old run member form:
Suffer wrote on 2018-02-20 20:18:48:
FINISHED PACIFIST! FINISHED GENOCIDE! FINISHED PACIFIST VIA DEATH!
(cause of death: Imagination's Staff-Sword
Race: Human
Soul Represents: Suffering - Soul Descp: Black w/ gold cracks
Descp: Short, black hair (gold tipped), one black iris, one gold iris. Sarcastic attitude. Likes coffee. Bookworm, researches things a little too much. Hates sweet food, love spicy food. Likes chinse takeout. Doesn't want to fight, but will if they have to. Wears a pale yellow shirt with even paler yellow stripes and black tights and boots. Pale skin. Wears a broken gold necklace with the scattered text
"-ss
-ou
-o
-ch"
Sometimes zones out with a blank stare.
Name: Suki
Dogs
...hooks?
(imma add to this xD)
...puns?
Dislikes
Loud people
Dumb people
Annoying people.
Dog haters
INVENTORY
x7 dog treats, x2 hooks
(five slots left)
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Deaths and Resets
Suffer
Death #1-Gaster Blaster

Reset #1-finished pacifist

Last Save
KalliZora
-no deaths or resets-

Last Save
YarnDrawcia
-no deaths or resets-
Deaths and Resets
Suffer
Death #1-Gaster Blaster

Reset #1-finished pacifist

Last Save
KalliZora
-no deaths or resets-

Last Save
YarnDrawcia
-no deaths or resets-
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

"AAAGHHHH!" I yell. Welp, I'm dead now... My hands reach up towards the gap at the top of the cave. Its getting smaller and smaller, the light fading from my vision.
@BlazingPhoenix01

"AAAGHHHH!" I yell. Welp, I'm dead now... My hands reach up towards the gap at the top of the cave. Its getting smaller and smaller, the light fading from my vision.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@suffer
There are sharp brambles that seem to very barely break your fall. Mad cackling can be heard a few rooms away.
@suffer
There are sharp brambles that seem to very barely break your fall. Mad cackling can be heard a few rooms away.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki winces as the brambles dig into her skin. She then scrambles out of the bush and looks down the hall. Who's laughing? And about what? She clenches her fists and glances at the top of the cavern. The sunlight is barely visible. She sighs and begins to walk down the corridor leading to the room. Maybe they have coffee... I could really go for coffee...
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki winces as the brambles dig into her skin. She then scrambles out of the bush and looks down the hall. Who's laughing? And about what? She clenches her fists and glances at the top of the cavern. The sunlight is barely visible. She sighs and begins to walk down the corridor leading to the room. Maybe they have coffee... I could really go for coffee...
frt +0
art shop
@suffer
There is a flower on a counter placed in the middle of the room. the only way to get past the counter is to walk by the somewhat cfreepy flower. for some reason, the flower is faced away from the corridor regardless of there being more light there than in the rest of the room. it moves a little.
@suffer
There is a flower on a counter placed in the middle of the room. the only way to get past the counter is to walk by the somewhat cfreepy flower. for some reason, the flower is faced away from the corridor regardless of there being more light there than in the rest of the room. it moves a little.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki eyes the flower warily. Something did NOT seem right about this thing. She pulls a small but sharp hook out of her pocket and approaches it slowly. Forget about the coffee... what in the world is this thing? She reaches out to poke the flowers stem with her hook.
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki eyes the flower warily. Something did NOT seem right about this thing. She pulls a small but sharp hook out of her pocket and approaches it slowly. Forget about the coffee... what in the world is this thing? She reaches out to poke the flowers stem with her hook.
frt +0
art shop
@suffer The flower hears your footsteps and jolts around to look at you, its face freaky and almost skeletal. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/ptflowey.png[/img] "WELL! now what do we have here?! aww. arent you the cutest thing that ever will die a horrible, painful death?" The flower looks at you mockingly...
@suffer
The flower hears your footsteps and jolts around to look at you, its face freaky and almost skeletal.
ptflowey.png
"WELL! now what do we have here?! aww. arent you the cutest thing that ever will die a horrible, painful death?"
The flower looks at you mockingly...
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki looked at the flower for a moment, then bursts out laughing. Tears run down her face and she flops on the ground, giggling.
"Oh... ohhhh..." She tries to catch her breath. "Oh my lord, sorry, sorry." She jumps back to her feet as the flower glares at her. "Y-you just remind me of a freaking kids show I used to watch." She breathes heavily.
@BlazingPhoenix01

Suki looked at the flower for a moment, then bursts out laughing. Tears run down her face and she flops on the ground, giggling.
"Oh... ohhhh..." She tries to catch her breath. "Oh my lord, sorry, sorry." She jumps back to her feet as the flower glares at her. "Y-you just remind me of a freaking kids show I used to watch." She breathes heavily.
frt +0
art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99