Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Anyone?
Hey! I'm generally new to FR but definitely not new to role playing. I'm open to just about everything topic/storyline wise. I do have a few requests though:
- Do not be the type of person who gets on my butt for response times, I will subscribe to our rp so I can reply in a timely fashion
- Try not to mary sue your character
- I hate it when you make your character so impossibly aloof, let our characters bond man
- Be spontaneous, give it a little spice
- Give me a forewarning if you want to get dirty (I'm often close to people so if I need to hide my screen, give me a head up!)
- I am 2 hours ahead of FR time
- I'm flexible when it comes to length, but don't giv me an entire novel, I still need to be able to react!
Hey! I'm generally new to FR but definitely not new to role playing. I'm open to just about everything topic/storyline wise. I do have a few requests though:
- Do not be the type of person who gets on my butt for response times, I will subscribe to our rp so I can reply in a timely fashion
- Try not to mary sue your character
- I hate it when you make your character so impossibly aloof, let our characters bond man
- Be spontaneous, give it a little spice
- Give me a forewarning if you want to get dirty (I'm often close to people so if I need to hide my screen, give me a head up!)
- I am 2 hours ahead of FR time
- I'm flexible when it comes to length, but don't giv me an entire novel, I still need to be able to react!
Lichtdrache.gif
@LostStar1028 I have a post on the role play forum titled The Trench. I don’t have anyone participating yet and was curious if you’d like to join! It’s a horror based RP where your dragon(s) have found themselves trapped in a large, inescapable trench. They will be alone at first but they may meet up with other dragons soon enough. Ping me if you’re interested!
@LostStar1028 I have a post on the role play forum titled The Trench. I don’t have anyone participating yet and was curious if you’d like to join! It’s a horror based RP where your dragon(s) have found themselves trapped in a large, inescapable trench. They will be alone at first but they may meet up with other dragons soon enough. Ping me if you’re interested!