Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
I nod, unable to summon the words. “Yeah...”
I nod, unable to summon the words. “Yeah...”
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
"I think that new Thor movie's out, or maybe something else?" I sift from side to side, attempting to keep my breathing even.
"I think that new Thor movie's out, or maybe something else?" I sift from side to side, attempting to keep my breathing even.
Lichtdrache.gif
I bite my lip. “Um...yeah...that works...” my heart is pounding in my chest. ‘Should I? ...should I not...?”
I bite my lip. “Um...yeah...that works...” my heart is pounding in my chest. ‘Should I? ...should I not...?”
"Hey, are you okay? If there's something that came up it's fine, we can reschedule or something." I feel my heart plummet at my words, hoping they weren't true.
"Hey, are you okay? If there's something that came up it's fine, we can reschedule or something." I feel my heart plummet at my words, hoping they weren't true.
Lichtdrache.gif
I bite my lip and take a deep breath, before briefly and softly pressing my lips on hers.
I bite my lip and take a deep breath, before briefly and softly pressing my lips on hers.
My eyes widen in shock, then my mind finally catches up to the situation and I kiss her back sweetly. My cheeks burn with the intensity of a wild fire, heat coming off of them in waves.
My eyes widen in shock, then my mind finally catches up to the situation and I kiss her back sweetly. My cheeks burn with the intensity of a wild fire, heat coming off of them in waves.
Lichtdrache.gif
I gently put one hand on the back of her neck, pulling her into me slightly.
I gently put one hand on the back of her neck, pulling her into me slightly.
My heart is fluttering fast and aggressively, causing my pulse to race beneath my skin. I tangle my fingers in her hair, deepening the kiss every so slightly.
My heart is fluttering fast and aggressively, causing my pulse to race beneath my skin. I tangle my fingers in her hair, deepening the kiss every so slightly.
Lichtdrache.gif
I gently drag her over to my couch and sit down, granted her being taller makes her harder to kiss.
I gently drag her over to my couch and sit down, granted her being taller makes her harder to kiss.
//did the kiss break?//

I follow her and sit beside her, taking my hand back.
//did the kiss break?//

I follow her and sit beside her, taking my hand back.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38